- » Whole Grain Baking Mix
Whole Grain Baking Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole grain baking mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole grain baking mix recipes.
Whole Grain Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Work in oil with fingers or pastry blender.
Add beaten egg, buttermilk, and molasses and stir well.
Fill oiled muffin tins a little more than half full.
Bake at 450 Degree for 17 minutes.
Serve hot. - 32.5393
Buttermilk Whole Grain Bread
1. Put 4 cups whole wheat flour, the brown sugar, salt, baking soda, and yeast in very large bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat the buttermilk, water, and oil until very warm. Add to the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add 2... - 38.5887
Breakfast Treats With Whole Grain Energy Bars
If you are skipping breakfast often due to lack of time to prepare anything, try this! Quick and easy, delicious whole grain energy bar brings the convenience of a great breakfast option. Camilla sparks with her novel ideas to make cooking so easy. - 107.48
Steamed Whole Grain Bread
This recipe for steamed whole grain bread is a mixed flour, oat and milet bread. Very nurtitious and healthy, the steamed bread has sunflower nuts and eggs in it. garnished with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce, this can be served for breakfast as a... - 47.5808
Whole Grain Crackers
Blend the two flours, the baking powder and spices together in a bowl.
Add the yogurt and margarine and mix into a smooth dough.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Roll the dough out to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut out crackers... - 39.9374
Whole Grain Waffle
Here's how to make these tasty and easy whole grain waffles at home. - 118.84
Whole Grain Spelt Bread - Part 1: Dough Making
In part 2 of the video series on making the perfect spelt bread, it is now time to prepare the dough for baking and bake the bread. Watch the video carefully and you will know how to bake the bread to perfection. Once you have mastered the art, you will never... - 99.5055
Herbed Whole Grain Biscuits
Don’t you just love the aroma of baking biscuits? Watch this step-by-step video to baking some great wholegrain biscuits. Flavored with herbs, these biscuits are really healthy and are low calorie! Watch this step-by-step video and learn how to bake these... - 109.119
Whole Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Boil 1 cup of the water in a saucepan.
3. Add the bulgur; cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water to lukewarm to about 110°F and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Stir... - 44.8224
Whole Grain Bread
Combine sifted flours and gluten in large bowl; return husks in sifter to bowl.
Combine yeast and sugar in small bowl, stir until liquid, stir in 1 cup of the water.
Add to well in centre of dry ingredients, stand covered in a warm place until liquid starts... - 44.5538
Whole Grain Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Add yeast to sugar water and add to warm water when dissolved.
3) Mix in molasses, honey, soy flour, bran, ground seeds, and oats.
4) Add in oil and salt.
5) Add flours in order listed till dough is... - 48.3206
Whole Grain Bread
1. In large bowl, combine rye flour, unprocessed bran, wheat germ, and 3 cups whole wheat flour. In another large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 3 cups flour mixture. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk, butter or margarine, molasses, and 1... - 39.9325
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 1
If you plan to bake bread this holiday season, you won't go wrong with this whole grain bread recipe. This sourdough bread follows the traditional recipe style and doesn't involve more than 10 minutes of baking. High on flavor and texture, this bread comes... - 114.479
Whole Grain Buttermilk Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix.
3) Cut in the butter and mix well.
4) Add sour cream to the dry ingredients.
5) Mix in the buttermilk, stirring constantly till the dough is formed.
6)... - 44.7876
Whole Grain Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
If you do not have a nonstick baking sheet, very lightly butter a regular bak ing sheet.
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and barley malt sweetener.
Add the egg and vanilla extract and blend well.
Add the remaining... - 38.0067
Sourdough Whole Grain English Muffins
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in starter, honey, salt, dry milk, wheat germ, cracked wheat (or other cereal), whole wheat or graham flour, and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour.
Beat well for 5 minutes.
Gradually mix in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 43.5612
Whole Grain Cherry Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Into a 9 inch pie pan, pour the cherry pie filling.
3. In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients or mix with hands until the mixture is crumbly.
4. Add the mixture to the pan and pat tightly... - 45.7357
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 2
Good bread begins with a good dough. In this recipe video, the chef tells you how you can bake sourdough bread to perfection using the dough. Just follow the instructions properly and you will know what a cinch breaking a whole grain bread is. Try it to know... - 111.872
Mixed Grain Bread Sd
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock. Add the starter, oats, salt, oil, and molasses; let the mixture stand 5-10 minutes until the oats are softened.
Stir the grains together and add to the liquid gradually. You may want to add more whole wheat flour if the... - 33.5468
Mixed Grain Bread
1. Combine the milk and butter and set aside until lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle the dry active yeast over the warm water and stir to dissolve.
3. When the milk mixture is lukewarm, stir in the yeast mixture, egg, salt, honey, and molasses. Mix well.
4. Stir in the... - 42.9032
Mixed Grain Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and molasses.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 45.8672
Banana Mixed Grain Cookies
Beat margarine, sugar, and egg until light and fluffy.
Stir in banana and flavoring until smooth.
Add salt, baking powder, and spices and stir thoroughly.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until well combined, adding nuts last.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Preheat... - 45.5022
Mixed Grain Spoon Bread
Soften cake or dried yeast in 1/4 cup of milk.
Let rise for 10 minutes.
Add rest of milk, eggs, oil and molasses.
Sift remaining ingredients together and stir into liquid mixture.
When blended thoroughly, turn into oiled square pan.
Set in warm place to... - 37.3153
Whole Grain Muffins
Line six muffin cups with two paper baking cups in each.
In medium mixing bowl, combine shredded wheat, rolled oats and bran cereal.
Pour milk over mixture.
Stir in egg, oil, honey and brown sugar.
In small bowl, combine flour,... - 48.3116
Whole Grain Strawberry Pancakes
1. In a n 1 -quart saucepan, prepare the sauce by mixing together 3 tablespoons of sugar and the cornstarch.
2. Add orange juice to the mix and the raspberries and cook over a medium heat till the mixture thickens and boils
3. Boil for a minute... - 49.7014
Mixed Grains Buttermilk Dread
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine buttermilk, honey, margarine, and salt in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until... - 42.4105
Whole Grain Nut Bread
Spray 1-quart round casserole with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons wheat germ.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine whole wheat flour, rye flour, cracked wheat flour, walnuts and baking soda.
In small... - 47.9556
Whole Grain Oatmeal Pancakes
In a small bowl, mix milk and honey until honey is dissolved.
Add oatmeal and stir to coat evenly; set aside.
In another bowl, stir together flour and baking powder.
Add oat mixture, egg whites and 3 tablespoons oil.
Stir just until mixed.
In a large,... - 39.2052
Whole Grain Waffles
This Whole Grain Waffles is much better than the ones you buy from your local store. The butter makes this Whole Grain Waffles even more delicious. Economical for you too! - 34.0617
Naturally Sugar-free, Whole Grain Banana Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the milk alternative and flaxseed and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.... - 39.5303
Whole Grain, Yogurt, And Berry Pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine well the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg very well and mix in the melted butter, honey, yogurt and skim milk thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry... - 44.7291
Whole Grain Quick Bread
Set aside 2 tablespoons cornmeal for topping.
Combine remaining dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Add juice, honey, egg, and oil.
Stir just until moistened.
Pour batter into 6-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle reserved cornmeal over top.
Cook on 80, 8... - 41.5496
Four Grain Savory Muffins
Four Grain Savory Muffins has a unique taste. Four Grain Savory Muffins gets its taste from flour and cereal mixed with buttermilk and wheat germ. Four Grain Savory Muffins is inspired by many people worldwide. - 42.3205
Multigrain Bread ( Wheat, Mixed Grains )
This Multigrain Bread makes a sumptuous meal when made into sandwiches with plenty of green salad and cheese ! Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the Multigrain Bread Sandwich stuffing and enjoy your lunch. Feel free to comment on this dish here - 40.5577
Mixed Grain Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider Blend honey and oil.
Add eggs to honey-oil mixture, one at a time.
Combine with softened yeast and cold cider.
Stir in flours and salt.
Mix fruits and seeds and blend thoroughly with batter.
Turn into oiled 8 1/2-inchx 8 1/2-mch pan.
Set... - 37.672
Four Grain Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with cooking spray or insert cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, stir togetherthe all-purpose flour, rye flour, oat bran, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
With... - 39.1238
Three Grain Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine the corn-meal, sugar, soy flour, whole wheat flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. Mix the egg and yogurt together lightly and stir into the dry ingredients. Stir in the butter.
4. Fill the muffin tins... - 31.0948
Combine flours, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and cocoa in the Bosch bowl.
Blend well using wire whips.
Add shortening, and mix thoroughly.
Store in a covered container in a cool place.
NOTE: The recipe may be made with all whole wheat flour.
Barley flour... - 30.7296
Wegmans Salsa Chicken, Chorizo And Grain Bake
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how this one-pot dish capitalizes on layers of flavors starting with the sausage and convenience items, like pre-chopped onions. Toasting the rice blend with the onions amps up its natural nuttiness. A whole... - 0
Whole Wheat Drop Biscuits
1. Mix all ingredients together. Adjust milk, if necessary, to obtain desired consistency
2. Drop by spoonfuls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350Â° for 10 to 15 minutes. - 24.9613
Four Grain Bread
1. In the evening, sprinkle the yeast into 1/2 cup of the water and let stand.
2. In the meantime, place 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, the rye flour, soyflour, cormneal, and buckwheat flour into a large enamel or glass bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the salt, oil,... - 40.4296
Wild Rice Three Grain Bread
Wild Rice Three Grain Bread has a fine taste. Wild Rice Three Grain Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with rice and oats. Wild Rice Three Grain Bread is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.8636
Rolled Oats Mix
This rolled oats mix is high in fibre and low in fat and filled with the natural goodness of whole grains. Thorw this mix together and store it for a healthy oat bake recipe for cake, muffins or cookies. - 30.6203
Whole Wheat Muffins Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
3. Combine the eggs, milk, and melted butter and stir into the dry ingredients until they are just moistened.
4. Fill oiled muffin tins two-thirds full and bake... - 27.5515
Whole Wheat Date Bars
These Whole Wheat Date bars make wholesome sumptuous breakfast. Try out these ready to eat breakfasts and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions for these Whole Wheat Date bars are welcome. - 44.2878
Whole Wheat Biscuits Au Justin
Mix flour, soda, and baking powder and salt well.
Cut in shortening.
Pour in buttermilk; mix.
Flour hands and roll out dough.
Cut biscuits and place on well-greased cookie sheets.
Bake in 400-degree oven until brown. - 34.3823
Whole Wheat Or Health Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a coarse strainer, sift in flour with salt and baking powder. Using fingers, rub shortening gently into the flour mixture. Mix in milk and raisins and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Using a tablespoon,... - 37.1079
Whole Wheat Pioneer Bread
A popular favorite, Pioneer bread prepared with wheat makes it a crispy treat which you can savor anytime. It is fun to make your own bread at home using whole wheat flour, just like Aloha. Make it more nourishing serving with vegetables. - 63.6653
Pineapple Bran Whole Wheat Muffins
1) Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and the sugar into a bowl
2) Using a fork, lightly beat the egg
3) Add the cereal, milk and oil to the egg
4) Stir in the egg mixture to the flour and mix well
5) Allow the cereal mixture to rest for ... - 44.423
Dude Ranch Whole Wheat Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking
2) In a bowl, combine flour, wheat flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Transfer the dry mix to a pastry blender. Add in the margarine. Blend to get a coarse mixture.
4) Pour in... - 41.0396
Whole Wheat Biscuits
Heat oven to 400°F.
Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) in medium bowl.
Cut in with pastry blender (or 2 knives) to form coarse crumbs.
Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
Place... - 35.5179
Whole Wheat Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) and mix well.
3. Using pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in CRISCO to form coarse crumbs.
4. Put in milk and... - 42.0678
Healthy Whole Wheat Biscuits
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water
2. Preheat the oven to 425°
3. Prepare a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the first 6 ingredients and mix well. Cut the margarine into the bowl till the mixture... - 42.2666
Whole Wheat Biscuits
1. In a large basin, sift together the dry ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add liquid all at once.
4. Combine with dinner fork to form a stiff dough.
5. Add a little more... - 40.4327
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread
In saucepan (or large bowl and in microwave), heat milk until hot; stir in brown sugar, oil and salt until blended and sugar has dissolved.
Let cool to lukewarm.
In small bowl, dissolve granulated sugar in warm water; sprinkle yeast over top and let stand for... - 45.2097
Whole Oat Crunchies
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Weigh out the oats and sugar.
3 In a bowl, put the oats and sugar, mixing them together.
4 In a saucepan, melt the margerine , be careful not to let it brown.
5 In a bowl, pour the melted margarine... - 36.0657
Baked Bran Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl put flour, baking powder, soda, raisins and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly to make a smooth dry mixture.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) In another bowl whisk buttermilk with bran.
6)... - 45.4848
Ready Bake Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, mix bran cereal with boiling water, stirring to moisten evenly.
Add eggs, butter- milk, oil, and raisins; blend well.
Stir together baking soda, salt, sugar, and flour, then stir into bran mixture.
Bake muffins as soon as batter is... - 35.8517
Simple Bake Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, combine cereal with boiling water, stirring to moisten.
Set aside until cool, then add eggs, buttermilk, oil, and fruit; blend well.
Mix together the soda, salt, sugar, and flour; then stir in the bran mixture. (At this point you may cover... - 39.9553
Ready Bake Bran Muffins
In a large bowl mix bran cereal with boiling water, stirring to moisten evenly.
Set aside until cool, then add eggs, buttermilk, oil, and fruit and blend well.
In a separate bowl, stir together soda, salt, sugar, and flour until thoroughly blended; then stir... - 37.8819
Ready Bake Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, combine cereal with boiling water and stir thoroughly.
Let cool, then stir in eggs, buttermilk, oil, and fruit; blend well.
In another large bowl, mix together baking soda, salt, sugar, and flour; then stir in bran mixture.
Cover tightly and... - 41.1253
Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine milk, egg whites, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
3.Dip the bread in the milk mixture, coating both sides.
4.Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking liner. Arrange bread... - 41.1758
Buttermilk Pancake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancake mix is versatile! I have used this Buttermilk Pancake mix to make a variety of pancakes ! Try out this Buttermilk Pancake Mix and feel free to make any suggestions ! - 22.83
Four Grain Cereal
Combine all ingredients in a 2quart casserole.
Cover, and bake overnight in a 150Â° F.oven.
NOTE: Barley, oats, and/or buckwheat may be substituted for the above grains. - 24.0261
Granola mix is a very handy and useful mix to have at hand whether ou want it for breakfast cereal or muffins. The assorted flavors and ingredients makes the granola mix very special and delicious. It is crunchy, flavorful and full of the goodness of whole... - 46.9715
Whole Wheat Biscuits With Honey
Dissolve yeast in warm water, and set aside.
Combine dry ingredients; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yeast mixture, honey, and buttermilk, mixing well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut... - 37.0514
Seven Grain Bread
Pour the 2 cups boiling water over cereal; cool to lukewarm.
Combine 2 cups of the unbleached flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat the 1 cup water, the butter, brown sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted; stir... - 43.81
Six Grain Granola
In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, whole wheat flour, cornmeal, rye flour, millet, wheat germ, sugar, coconut, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and salt.
In a blender, combine peanut butter, oil, water, and vanilla; whirl until well combined.
Add to... - 39.5126
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 43.4614
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.5797
Five Grain Soda Bread
In bowl, combine all-purpose, whole-wheat, rye and graham flours, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; cut in margarine until well mixed.
Stir in raisins (if using), add buttermilk and stir to make soft dough.
Turn out onto lightly floured... - 41.5339
Four Grain Rolls
1 In a large bowl, combine the yeast, 1/2 cup of the water, and the sugar and let stand for about 5 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in the remaining water, the milk powder, caraway seeds, and salt.
Mix in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour and all of the... - 41.9036
Seven Grain Bread
1. Preheat oven
2. Grease and dust the loaf tin with flour.
3. In a large bowl, place all the flours and the poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture, so that you can pour in the yeast in it.
4. In another... - 45.7714
Three Grain Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes till yeast turns bubbly.
3. Take a large bowl, add rest of the ingredients and using an electric mixture with dough hook,... - 44.8399
7 Grain Cereal Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The bread pan is greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast, honey and water are mixed with the help of a food processor and allowed to stay for about 15 minutes, till it starts to bubble.
4) All the... - 47.049
New Easy 7-grain Bread
Pour boiling water over cereal in large mixing bowl.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
When cereal is lukewarm, add yeast and all remaining ingredients except 3 cups flour.
Beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Work in remaining flour.
Divide dough in half and spread... - 36.04
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring well.
Add eggs and honey, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Combine oats, cornmeal, rye flour, wheat flour, wheat germ, soy flour, raw bran, and salt, stir well.
Stir into... - 41.1451
Three Grain Wild Rice Bread
1) Oven is preheated to 375 degrees c.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast is sprinkled over warm water in the work bowl of the food processor and stirred well by running the processor.
4) This is set aside for about... - 46.9036
Vegetable Batter Bread
Combine the flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add the honey, oil, egg, and water.
Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Let the dough rest 10 minutes.
Stir in the cooked grain and the vegetables.
Place the dough in an... - 45.7295
Oat Wheat Germ Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat the egg, sugar, and water together.
3. Stir into mix only until dry ingredients are moistened. Add raisins.
4. Fill six oiled muffin tins two-thirds full.
5. Bake the muffins for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on a wire... - 27.6082
Savannah Spoon Bread
Mix the corn meal and soy flour together in a saucepan.
Stir the water in slowly to prevent lumping, and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add salt, oil, and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites until... - 35.7218
Sweet Caraway-rye Bread
Now to give you a recipe which you will find nowhere else! This recipe uses whole grain wheat and rye flours. The bread is sweetened and also has whole caraway seeds! A unique bread that can surely get you addicted! Watch this step-by-step video and try it... - 129.606
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 40.9204
Golden Door Yogurt Bran Muffins
Golden Door Yogurt Bran Muffins is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Golden Door Yogurt Bran Muffins is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 47.8815
Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins
Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins is an irresistible side dish recipe. This delicious Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 48.3857
Bran And Raisins Muffins
Stir soda into sour milk.
Cream butter and sugar well; add molasses, salt, bran and flour sifted with baking powder.
Stir in walnuts and raisins, then beaten eggs.
Spoon into greased muffin tins, or paper baking cups.
Bake for 20 minutes at 375°. - 36.9516
Spiced Bran Muffin
Mix and sift first 8 ingredients.
Add sugar, raisins and nuts.
Beat egg and shortening - add applesauce and dry ingredients.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 35.2004
Raisin Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Butter or line large muffin pan cups with paper cups.
In a bowl, soak bran flakes in milk until softened.
Add beaten egg, margarine and molasses.
In a second bowl, mix dry ingredients.
With a fork, fold... - 36.562
Refrigerator Bran Muffins
Refrigerator Bran Muffins has a great taste. Refrigerator Bran Muffins gets its desired taste from flour mixed with buttermilk and eggs and flavored with shortening. Refrigerator Bran Muffins is inspired many food joints across the world. - 35.1201
Streusel Bran Muffins
Streusel Bran Muffins is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Streusel Bran Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6951
Baked Stuffed Whole Fish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash fish and drain thoroughly on paper towels.
Mix bread crumbs, butter, parsley, dill, onion and almonds.
Add salt and pepper as needed.
Fill the cavity of the fish with bread crumb mixture and secure with toothpicks.
Brush outside... - 43.8853
Grain And Seed Bread
This grain and ssed bread is made with wheat and buckwheat flour along with caraway and sunflower seeds. Prepared with a dough of the flour and seeds combined in a batter of honey, sugar and yeast, the grain and seed bread dough is soft and moist and it comes... - 44.8206
Bran And Raisins Muffins
Mix bran, buttermilk, molasses and brown sugar in a small bowl, let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into large bowl.
Stir in raisins, if desired.
Stir egg and melted shortening into bran mixture.
Add... - 44.5001
Easy Bran Muffins
Place the bran and brown sugar in a bowl and stir to mix.
Sift together the baking soda and flour.
Add to bran mixture with the buttermilk or sour milk.
Stir just enough to blend.
Pour into muffin pan.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes at HIGH.
Serve hot, with honey. - 30.8305
1. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
3. Make a hole in the dry ingredients, and add the wet all at once.
4. Mix only until dampened.
5. Spoon into greased muffin tins.
6. Bake at 400° for 18-20... - 36.7935
Blueberry Bran Muffins
Thaw blueberries, if frozen; drain.
In a mixing bowl combine cereal and buttermilk or sour milk; let stand 3 minutes.
Stir in egg and oil; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in the... - 40.8404
Mix milk and egg, then add all remaining ingredients except bran flakes, mix well.
Add 40% bran flakes, mix well.
Pour into greased muffin tins, bake in 450 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 12. - 35.5383
Beat together shortening, sugar, and egg.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, and salt into mixing bowl.
Add bran and mix well.
Mix dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk into shortening mixture.
Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in preheated hot oven... - 39.309