- » Whole Fried Fish
Whole Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole fried fish recipes.
Fried Whole Flat Fish Or Steaks Of Cod Hake Halibut Etc
1.Clean the fillets, wash and dry them well.
2.Coat the fish in seasoned flour.
3.Dredge the fish in egg and breadcrumbs.
4.Heat the fat and fry the fillets in it until golden brown.
5.Lower the flame and cook until the fish is... - 45.8554
Fried Whole Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Make several diagonal cuts almost touching the bone on both sides of the fish.
Rub the scallion, ginger, salt, and wine mixture all over the fish, inside the belly and into the slashes.
Let the fish stand at room... - 43.1606
Whole Fish In Black Bean Sauce
1 Score fish on both sides. Season lightly with salt, then coat with flour.
2 Heat oil in a pan. Add fish and fry on both sides until golden. Remove to serving plate and keep hot. Pour off excess oil from pan leaving 1 tbsp (15 mL). Reheat, add ginger, garlic... - 34.0342
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 125.614
Whole Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Clean the fish and score both sides several times.
Leave on the head and tail.
Marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning the fish in the sauce.
Slice the pre-soaked mushrooms, discard the hard stems.
De-seed the chillis and cut into shreds.
Roll the fish in... - 44.8648
Whole Baked Trout With Red Peppers
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place in a lightly buttered baking dish.
Make three or four diagonal incisions through the skin along one side of the trout.
Insert half a garlic clove and a thin slice of lime into each slit.
Scatter sprigs of parsley, tarragon, and... - 40.995
Deep Fried Fish With Vegetables
Fish and vegetables is always on the forefront when it comes to the health quotient and that is what inspired me to prepare this Deep Fried Fish With Vegetables. This Deep Fried Fish With Vegetables recipe is healthy, tasty as well as easy to prepare. Check... - 45.1405
Deep Fried Fish Sections With Vegetables
Oh my!This Deep Fried Fish Sections With Vegetables is surely worth a try. This Deep Fried Fish Sections With Vegetables recipe has got a whole new different taste which is great in its own Shanghai way. Give it a try! - 39.0167
Pan Fried Fish
1) Clean and remove the fish heads from the whole fish.
2) Mix all the seasonings and rub the fish with the seasoning mixture.
3) Dredge the fish in corn meal, until thoroughly coated.
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in about 1/4... - 43.1749
Crispy Fried Fish
The Crispy Fried Fish are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the guests. Try preparing this irresistible Crispy Fried Fish! - 44.9404
Deep Fried Small Marinated Fish
This Deep Fried Small Marinated Fish recipe is one which has been in my family forever. Again, Deep Fried Small Marinated Fish is something which I make again and again. A really yummy Chinese dish! - 32.7459
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks sounded very good when I heard it from a Chinese friend. And, that is what inspired me to prepare this Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks. A delight to cook. - 31.166
Fried Fish Fillet
For the people who love eating fish and enjoy catching them; here is a must watch video. You can now relish the tasty bites of the fish caught by you just by watching this video which explains how to clean and fillet a fish and then fry it. - 93.0234
Pan Fried Fish Amandine
Saute almonds in butter until golden brown; set aside.
Sprinkle fillets with salt, pepper, and thyme; dip in milk, and dredge in flour.
Fry fillets in hot oil (360°) over medium heat until golden brown, turning to brown both sides.
Drain on paper... - 33.5252
Deep Fried Chilli Fish
1. Make diagonal slashes along both sides of the fish.
2. Place chopped chillies, coriander (cilanto) roots, garlic and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Spread mixture over both sides of fish and marinate for 30 minutes.
3.... - 38.058
Different Fried Fish
1) In a bowl, beat the egg with water.
2) In another bowl, combine the biscuit mix with ketchup; blend thoroughly.
3) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in shortnening over a low heat until golden brown on both sides.
4) Garnish the Different... - 33.3595
Hot Masala Fried Fish
1. Clean and wash fish. Cut into slices; if small fish, keep whole, but make gashes.
2. Grind together the spices and salt.
3. Smear fish with this paste.
4. Keep aside for a while.
5. Shallow fry till cooked. - 36.9462
Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style
My husband loved this Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style dish so much that he took it for lunch the next day. This Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style is definitely a keeper. You will love it! - 43.0269
Sweet & Sour Deep Fried Fish
Rinse fish and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, make about six 1/2-inch-deep diagonal slashes across each side of fish.
Rub fish all over with sherry; then coat with cornstarch, patting it on.
Half-fill a wok or deep 12- to 14-inch frying pan with oil and heat to... - 39.4842
Oven Fried Fish With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard until blended.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, parsley,... - 46.8286
Pan Fried Whiting
1. Sprinkle inside of the fish with salt and pepper. Dip in the milk, and then roll in the cornmeal.
2. Heat the shortening in a skillet and fry the fish in it until brown on one side. Sprinkle with the rosemary, turn carefully and cook until the fish flakes... - 27.8947
Fried Plaice With Lemon
1. Get some plaice fillet from the fishmonger. Divide the fish into 4 fillets and remove the skin.
2. Dip the fish fillets in beaten eggs. Season well and coat in browned breadcrumbs. Pat the coating firmly.
3. In a large frying pan,... - 37.6462
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. If using fillets, select the ones which are 1 inch 2-5 cm or more thick, and remove the skin, if using whole fish, it needs to be cleaned and gutted, and gills removed.
2. The head canbe left on as the Chinese do or removed if preferd.
3.... - 45.4355
Pan Fried Grouper Meuniere
Sprinkle fillets with tarragon, salt, and pepper; dredge lightly in flour.
Cook fish in butter and hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fish from skillet, and place... - 39.648
Clean, wash and keep the fish whole.
Grind togettier the remaining ingredients to a smooth paste with vinegar.
Slit the fish on one side and stuff with ground mixture.
Roll either in semolina or crumbs and shallow fry to a golden colour.
Serve hot. - 36.5199
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 50.4003
These fish patties make incredible appetizers ! An amazing fry of trout, seabass and bluefish blend, it tastes the best with some savory sauces poured over ! Try these fish patties and let me know if you like them ! - 42.4276
Swimming Sweet & Sour Fish
Prepare sweet and sour vegetable sauce and set aside.
Clean fish, rinse, and dry with paper towels.
Mix sherry and soy and brush over surface and cavity of each fish; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Lightly coat outside of fish with cornstarch; shake off... - 38.9024
Homemade Fish Sticks
If it is difficult to make kids eat fish, try making homemade fish sticks as they are fresh and delicious. Weelicious host is making them with fresh tilapia but as she says you are free to use your favorite fish. All it needs is dipping in egg wash and then... - 130.038
Crispy Fish With Nuts
1. If using a whole fish, make 5-6 small diagonal incisions on each side. Coat fish or fillet with egg yolk.
2. Sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper and starch. Let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Deep-fry fish over medium-high heat until golden brown, turning... - 34.3202
Med Fish With Sour Sauce
Sprinkle fish with salt; let stand 1/2 hour.
Slowly fry sliced onion in 1/2 cup oil in cast-iron frying pan.
Add garlic; fry 3 minutes.
Remove onion and garlic from oil with slotted spoon; place in saucepan.
Add 1/2 cup water, bay leaf, peppercorns, and... - 41.5352
Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Cut fish into 4 thick fillets.
Wash and pat dry.
Sprinkle fish with flour, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Dip each slice in egg whites and then in oats.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and fry fish for 3 minutes on each side.
Remove... - 44.6639
Tomato Fish Casserole
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Melt half the butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onion and crushed garlic, cook until onion is tender.
Push tomatoes through sieve into pan, discard seeds.
Add chopped mushrooms, sliced peppers, wine, tomato paste, basil,... - 41.3871
Scottish Fried Breakfast Trout
1) Season trout and marinate for a whole night in refrigerator.
2) On the following day, scrape off the marinade and debone the fish.
3) Dip fish first in milk and then coat with oatmeal.
4) Heat fat and brown fish in it for four or five... - 35.2194
Fried Trout With Almonds
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Take pan off the heat and add the whole, almonds to the boiling water. Allow to stand for a few minutes.
3. Drain the almonds.
4. Skin them by pressing each at the tip between the thumb and... - 37.9759
Mash the butter with the chopped parsley and lemon juice .Shape into a roll and chill.
Season the flour and lightly coat the fish.
Beat the eggs in a shallow dish.
Spread the bread crumbs on a plate.
Dip the fish into the egg so that it covers both sides.
Dip... - 44.8502
Pickled King Fish Steaks
Heard of pickled fish? The Puerto Rican way? Well Vicki shows you how to get these king fish fried and then pickled. As interesting as the dish gets, see the video to know more on this recipe! - 87.0067
1)In a bowl, mix 4 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 1 cup warm water. Make thick coconut milk and keep aside.
2)In a bowl, mix 6 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 3 cups warm water. Make thin coconut milk and keep aside.
3)Heat a karahi, fry the... - 42.2783
Fish reacheado is a pomfret and mackerel fish recipe. Cooked with spices and red chilies, the fish reacheado is finished by frying and can be served with meals as a side. - 44.5873
Flash Fried Squid
FOR THE HERB GARLIC DIP, combine the egg and egg yolk in the work bowl of a food processor.
Add the lemon juice, mustard, and vinegar and process until combined.
With the motor running, add the oil through the tube, drizzling it very slowly at first.
Once the... - 43.5823
Dry Fish Pickle
Wash fish and dry for 2-3 hours.
Heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry fish till well browned.
Keep both oil and fish aside.
In another pan heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry ground masala and salt, adding vinegar gradually as it cooks.
When oil surfaces to the top, remove from fire and... - 41.0691
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Remove heads, if desired.
Season with salt and pepper.
Coat with flour or breadcrumbs.
Heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Add coated fish; pan-fry over medium-high heat 2 to 4... - 40.0494
Tasty Fish Patties
Peel and chop the onions.
Wash, pat dry and cut the fish into large pieces.
Chop the fish and the onion in a food processor or chop with a knife and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Peel and finely dice the cucumber.
Remove the stem end, seeds and white... - 43.801
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 35.656
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 130.474
Wash and dry the fish.
Cut the head off and set aside.
Lay the fish on its side, and with a cleaver split it in half, cutting along the backbone and leaving the pieces joined at the tail; remove and cut off the backbone at the base of the tail.
Score the... - 43.518
Fish Stuffed Tofu
Cut tofu squares in half diagonally to make 8 triangles.
Let drain in a colander for at least 15 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
On widest side of each triangle, cut a pocket to within 1/2-inch of edges.
Gently fill... - 44.8104
The Fish Doctor's Stew With Black Pepper Lemon Peel And Mint
Heat your oven to its highest temperature.
To prepare each snapper; cut away the head just below the gills.
Cut the fish in half crosswise through the bone.
To prepare each whiting, cut away the head, snip off the side fins, and cut the body into three pieces... - 45.2597
Breakfast Trout Fry
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Spoon off and reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
Add potatoes to drippings remaining in pan and... - 39.2252
Pan Fried Trout With Horseradish Sauce
For the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, paprika, tomato or lemon juice, and herbs.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Set the sauce aside.
Rinse the trout and pat dry.
Season the cavities in the fish generously with salt and... - 41.7706
Nigella Flavoured Fish
Heat the oil in the pan.
Wash the fish well, pat it dry and slip into the oil.
Fry lightly on both sides.
It will not take more than 5 minutes.
Remove it from the oil and keep aside.
Add more oil to the pan if you think you will need it.
Into it, drop the... - 43.7601
Soy Sauce Fish Shanghai Style
Rinse the fish inside and out under cold water; dry completely with paper towels.
Slash both sides diagonally in 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub salt inside and out and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Slice ginger root into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices; cut... - 43.0297
Braised Fish With Brown Bean Sauce
1. Dry fish well. Rub brown bean sauce over fish surface.
2. Heat frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish 1 minute on each side.
3. Add ginger, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock and green onion. Cover and reduce to low heat. Let braise in sauce for 8... - 33.8259
Fish Tomato Punjabi
1. Scale and clean fish. Skin and bone.
2. Cut into 7.5 cm. x 3.75 cm. (3" x 1 1/2") pieces.
3. Grind the spices, smear over fish and set aside.
4. Fry lightly.
5. Blanch and pulp tomatoes.
6. Put fish in a pan with tomatoes, whole green chillies and more... - 43.4834
The Posh Pescatarian: Jamaican Escovitch Fish
Coupled with a bit of bass heavy reggae music, this island inspired recipe will make you feel as if you are soaking up the Jamaican sunshine throughout the meal! This dish is not for the faint at heart. It is spicy, tart, dense, crispy, chewy, crunchy and... - 0
Pan Fried Whitings With Lemon Butter Sauce
1. Wash the whitings and dry them with paper toweling. Sprinkle them inside with the rosemary, and outside with the salt and pepper. Place the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper, and coat the fish with the flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Heat the... - 31.5961
Oven Fried Catfish
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk together the egg white and water until foamy in a shallow bowl. On a sheet of wax paper, combine the bread crumbs, thyme, cumin, paprika, celery seeds, onion powder,... - 33.0988
Fish In Hot Sauce
1. Sprinkle the fish with salt and cornflour.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
3. Fry the fillets on both sides until they are brown (this should take about 5 minutes).
4. Take it out and drain on paper towel.
5. Pour... - 45.2116
Oven Fried Sizzling Sole
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Have ready 4 metal or heat proof ceramic platters, each large enough to hold 1 fish flat; or 1 or 2 platters large enough to hold fish flat and slightly apart.
Place in oven; preheat oven to 500° if using metal, 450° if using... - 31.6696
Charlie's Pan-fried Trout
1. Wash and rinse the fish under running water to ensure that the fish is completely clean
2. Pat dry and slice it to open flat.
3. In a separate bowl, place the flour and sage and mix well
4. Sprinkle this coating on top of the fish and pat... - 41.2379
Crisp-skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce
Crisp-Skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce is one of the tastiest seafood dish I have come across. Just the thought of taking a bite of the crispy fried fish and vegetables slathered with a sweet and sour sauce is making my mouth water!! Imagine the... - 35.3203
Fish Stuffed Bean Curd
Fish Stuffed Bean Curd has a fine taste. Fish Stuffed Bean Curd gets its taste from fish stuffing, which also includes vegetables and chicken broth. Fish Stuffed Bean Curd is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 46.5586
Hunan Fish With Ginger Sauce
Clean the fish.
Make a slit on the stomach of the fish and clean it out, thoroughly.
Trim spine and fins.
Leave head and tail on.
Place water in a large pan enough to cover the fish.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt.
Rub the empty cavity of the... - 41.978
New England Codfish Cakes
Soak fish in cold water to cover overnight.
Drain and add peeled, sliced potatoes.
Cover with cold water and boil until potatoes are cooked, about 15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly in colander and return to saucepan.
Mash fish and potatoes together, adding whole... - 34.7696
Preheat oven to 425 Â°F (220 Â°C).
Season cavities of fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Place each fish on large sheet of aluminum foil. Set aside.
Heat half of butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots and cook 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms,... - 31.0993
Machhi Ka Morh
In hot oil, fry fish slices till lightly browned.
Remove and drain on brown paper.
In the same oil, add curry leaves, then the ground masala, fry for 2-3 mins.
Add in the vinegar and as soon as it boils once, add in fish.
Simmer for 3-4 mins.
Serve with... - 40.0712
When you buy a raw cod's roe, you must get the whole roe without the membrane having been broken.
Wrap the roe in a square of fine cheesecloth.
Drop it into warm, salted water.
Bring the water to a bubble very slowly.
Poach the roe for a half hour with the... - 33.056
Red Snapper Veracruz
To handle fresh chili, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
Cut jalapeflo chili into thin slivers; discard seeds.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium saucepan or skillet.
Add onion and garlic; saute... - 44.3007
Mama Sita Filipino-style Escabeche
This escabeche is the Filipino style fish, not to be mistaken with the Mediterranean version. This recipe used Mama Sita’s sweet and sour sauce instead of soy sauce. This recipe is a new and delicious way of preparing Pinoy escabeche. Serve it cold on a... - 106.646
Prepare fish and cut into large bite-size pieces.
Coat with seasoned flour, brush with beaten egg and milk, coat again with flour.
Fry in hot oil till well browned then drain on absorbent paper and place in serving dish.
To make the pickle prepare carrot,... - 43.6701
Saucy Crispy Whiting
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Coat each fillet with flour, dip in beaten and coat uniformly with breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add crumbed fillets and fry on both... - 46.1506
Fillet the fish and put the heads, tails, skin and bones into a saucepan.
Add the water and lemon rind and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer the stock for 15 minutes.
Strain the liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, put the... - 40.0977
Why not make a unique salmon recipe. Watch this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe for Escoveitch salmon that is definitely worth trying. The chef here also shares amazing skills and useful tips to make the dish perfectly. Try out this... - 106.907
Spicy Mackerel With Green Banana
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way .... - 127.216
Trout With Shrimp
Fry the fish in oil or butter in a pan.
Do not let the butter burn.
Remove the fish and set aside and keep warm.
In the same butter fry the mushrooms and shrimp for about 4 minutes and add the juice of at least 1 lemon together with salt and pepper to taste... - 28.9128
Quick And Easy Cod With Tagliatelle
Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook to your liking.
Drain and leave for a few minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the button mushrooms for 3-4 minutes until they are lovely and soft.
Add the Sacla' Whole... - 35.1747
Pound the fish with a pestle in a mortar or with the end of a rolling pin in a mixing bowl until smooth, or put the fish through a grinder.
Season to taste.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and gradually add the milk to make a... - 40.7881
Bouillabaisse is a tradition fish soup. Bouillabaisse gets its taste from fish mixed with tomatoes and flavored with sherry. Bouillabaisse is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 44.1191
Cut each piece of pitta bread in half lengthwise using a sharp knife.
Keep the halves whole and split open.
Place 1 tablespoon coleslaw in the bottom of each half.
Cut the fish into strips and dip into the egg then the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a deep fat... - 35.4422
Bombil Ki Chutney
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry bombil till crisp and golden brown.
Remove from oil and pound coarsely when cool.
Remove hot oil from fire and add in the garlic, onion, salt, pounded masala and bombils into it.
Mix we till cool.
Keep in a china bowl or glass... - 38.6865
1. Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, bay leaves, pepper, and cheese. Stir to mix. Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the broiler pan while the mixture is hot. Place the... - 25.9421
Awabi And Chinese Mushrooms
Awabi And Chinese Mushrooms is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Awabi And Chinese Mushrooms; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.8309
Fritto Misto Al Pesce
Remove heads of small whole fish, open bodies out and remove backbones. Cut fillets into 5cm long strips. Shell prawns, leaving tails on, and devein. Remove any dark beards from scallops. Wash squid under cold running water, pull off head and empty the body... - 31.425
Amberjack With Provencal Sauce
Saute first 4 ingredients in margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Stir in crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 minutes or until thickened.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4... - 44.0495
Yucatan Red Snapper
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and tomatoes.
Increase heat to high and cook, stirring, until mixture is... - 43.2571
Ocean Fresh Mackerel With Green Bananas In Spicy Sauce
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way by... - 119.516