- » Whole Food
Whole Food Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole food recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole food recipes.
Whole Food Granola Bars
What better way to kick start your day and pump up your mornings than yummy, healthy granolas? Robyn shows you how make granola at home using whole ingredients. Rich, tasty, and loaded with nutrients, nothing beats a quick granola during hungry hours. - 117.216
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.1489
Whole Food Date Sweetener
Seeing as there’s a lot of conversation going on about whether agave has a place in a healthy right now, I’ve made a little video showing you how to simply make a whole food sweetener from just dates and water. - 0
Whole Wheat Waffles
Separate the eggs.
Beat the whites until they are stiff.
In a large mixing bowl, mix the egg yolks, flour, water, salt, and the raisins or seeds.
Fold in the beaten egg whites.
Cook on a hot waffle iron until done. - 27.5897
Whole Wheat Crackers
Mix the flour and the salt.
Add the oil and rub in well by hand.
Add enough water to make a kneadable dough.
Knead 5 minutes.
Roll out the dough to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes at... - 34.416
Whole Grain Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Work in oil with fingers or pastry blender.
Add beaten egg, buttermilk, and molasses and stir well.
Fill oiled muffin tins a little more than half full.
Bake at 450 Degree for 17 minutes.
Serve hot. - 32.5393
Survival Of The Recession Food - Whole Grilled Chicken
Whole Grilled Chicken - only $ 2.30 per person
Grilled chicken the Mexican-way: cut vertical through the back, seasoned and marinated for at least 4 hours. This way your chicken stays much juicier instead of cutting the chicken into pieces. Serves 4. - 37.8558
Country Onion Chicken Oven Dinner - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For the marinade, take a cup size empty container, put lime juice, onion spice blend, and olive oil in it. Shake it well.
3. In a large bowl, put the chicken pieces.
4. Pour half of the marinade, and... - 91.6025
Whole Wheat Crust
Mix the salt and flour.
Rub the oil and tahini into the flour by hand until thoroughly distributed.
Add a little water.
Knead until the dough is ear lobe consistency.
Roll out on a floured board.
Place in pie plate.
If the crust is to be... - 32.8119
Quick Mix Whole Wheat Pancakes
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Mix the liquid ingredients together and add to the dry ingredients.
Stir until just mixed.
Bake on a moderately hot, lightly greased griddle or in a heavy skillet.
This is a thick batter.
If a thinner batter is desired, add a... - 32.9659
Whole Wheat Muffins Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
3. Combine the eggs, milk, and melted butter and stir into the dry ingredients until they are just moistened.
4. Fill oiled muffin tins two-thirds full and bake... - 27.5515
Barley Soup (or Any Whole Grain)
Heat a 2 or 3 quart saucepan.
Add the oil, onions, and celery, and saute.
Add the barlev or other grain and saute together with the vegetables for 5 minutes.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Simmer 1 hour or more.
Soups are better the longer they cook.)... - 42.1528
Whole Wheat Bread
Sprinkle yeast into warm water and stir until dissolved.
Add the oil, molasses, salt, and egg.
Add half the flour and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Work the remaining flour in with the hands.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board... - 41.3364
Whole Wheat Popovers With Stone Ground Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, sifted flour, and salt in the container of an electric blender and blend for half a minute or, if using an electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the melted butter.
4. Pour 1... - 28.9187
Heat the milk on low heat until very warm.
Add the cheese dusted with the flour.
Add salt or tamari.
Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until thick. - 24.8085
Whole Wheat Waffles With Butter And Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, corn-meal, salt, and wheat germ. Stir in the eggs.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and add to flour mixture. Stir in the milk, oil, and enough water to make a waffle batter... - 29.4964
Old Fashioned Pecan Molasses Pie
Beat all ingredients well, except the pecans.
Stir in the pecans.
Pour into the crust.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes at 350 Degree. - 32.0854
Sorghum Nut Cookies
Combine all ingredients in the order given, stirring after each addition.
Mix well to make a stiff dough.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 25 minutes at 325Â°. - 31.0806
Mix and knead all the ingredients together except the seeds.
Roll the dough 1/4-inch thick.
Cut into sticks about five inches long.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet.
Sprinkle some of the sticks with caraway seeds and others with sesame seeds.
Bake until golden... - 34.9204
Beat the oil and the honey.
Add the eggs and molasses.
Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and ginger together and slowly add to the liquid mixture, stirring constantly.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350... - 35.8869
Mix flours and salt together.
Stir in the oil.
Add water gradually until the dough holds together but is soft enough to roll.
Do not knead too much.
Roll out thin, sprinkle with seeds, and lightly roll seeds into the dough.
Cut into squares.
Bake at 375Â°... - 38.1917
Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add the honey, oil, and 1/2 cup milk and beat 1 or 2 minutes.
Add the rest of the milk, eggs, and vanilla.
Pour into an oiled and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 Degree. - 38.4729
Mix oil and honey.
Add the eggs, pecans, and vanilla.
Sift in the flour and salt.
Stir in the granola.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 300 Degree depending on whether you like moist, chewy, or crunchy... - 37.1504
Flaky Pie Crust
Mix the flour and salt.
Mix the remaining ingredients together.
Make an indentation in the center of the flour and pour in the wet mixture.
Mix with a fork, then knead lightly.
Roll between waxed paper.
Place in oiled 9 inch pie tin.
For baked shell, prick... - 39.8278
Pinch off a golf-ball-sized piece of the bread dough.
Roll it out very thin on a well-floured surface.
Cook over low heat in skillet (try cast iron with no oil) until browned.
Turn and cook the other side.
Refrigerate the dough so you can make just as many... - 27.8289
Throw-it In-the-pot Stew
Place all ingredients, except greens and tamari, in large pot and cook until grain is tender.
Add chopped wild greens, if available, for the last 5 to 10 minutes of cooking.
Add tamari to taste.
Any vegetables may be added to this stew. - 32.518
Savannah Spoon Bread
Mix the corn meal and soy flour together in a saucepan.
Stir the water in slowly to prevent lumping, and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add salt, oil, and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites until... - 35.7218
Buttermilk Whole Grain Bread
1. Put 4 cups whole wheat flour, the brown sugar, salt, baking soda, and yeast in very large bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat the buttermilk, water, and oil until very warm. Add to the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add 2... - 38.5887
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Whole wheat pancakes are made with whole wheat flour and buttermilk powder. Prepared with a batter of added egg whites and flavored with a dash of vanilla, the whole wheat pancakes are griddle cooked and are best served hot with honey drizzled over it. - 34.1945
Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal
Any kind of cereal works for breakfast but Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal is one among the best. This Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal is my family's most favorite breakfast meal. - 19.5578
Whole Wheat Biscuits With Honey
Dissolve yeast in warm water, and set aside.
Combine dry ingredients; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yeast mixture, honey, and buttermilk, mixing well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut... - 37.0514
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1. Wash the whole wheat thoroughly. Put the wheat and water in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
2. In a bowl, combine the dry milk, eggs, salt, sugar, corn oil, and baking powder. Mix well. Pour in the... - 33.3549
Whole Wheat Pizza With 2 Cheese Topping
Combine water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over mixture, stirring until dissolved.
Gradually add flour, mixing well after each addition.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead about 4 minutes or... - 39.0183
Whole Wheat Noodles
1. Put the flour and salt in a pile on a board. Make a well in the center. Add egg, egg yolks, about 3 tablespoons water, and the oil to the well.
2. With the fingers, gradually mix the liquid ingredients into the flour, or mix in a food processor.
3. Add... - 29.7707
Whole Wheat Doughnuts
Combine buttermilk, butter, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl, beating well.
Combine next 7 ingredients; gradually add to buttermilk mixture, mixing well.
Place dough on a heavily floured surface; roll out to 1/2-inch thickness.
Cut with a floured... - 38.007
Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Stir in... - 33.9704
Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
1. Sprinkle the yeast into 2 cups very warm water in a large bowl. Stir until the yeast dissolves. Combine the remaining very warm water with the raisins in a small bowl.
2. Stir the molasses into the yeast mixture. Set in a warm place until mixture bubbles... - 42.2752
Healthy Whole Wheat Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine yeast mixture and buttermilk; add to flour mixture, stirring until moistened.
Cover and... - 37.9205
Vegetable Batter Bread
Combine the flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add the honey, oil, egg, and water.
Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Let the dough rest 10 minutes.
Stir in the cooked grain and the vegetables.
Place the dough in an... - 45.7295
Add flour, salt, oil, and water (and egg if desired) to the starter.
Cover and let rise for 3 hours in a warm place in an oiled bowl.
Knead again and shape into rings by rolling dough like bread sticks and pinching ends together, or roll out 1/2... - 41.3385
Feed your starter the night before.
Let it sit overnight.
Use a large ceramic or crock bowl.
Beat all the ingredients except the flour together.
Add the flour.
Mix well by hand if necessary.
Cover the dough and let it rise 3 to 4 hours or until doubled.
In... - 40.1823
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Mix the oil, honey, flour, nuts, and rind by hand.
Spread loosely on ungreased pan and bake for 15 minutes, lake pan out of the oven and stir the mixture.
Cook the chopped dates in a small amount of water until really soft... - 35.193
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Let sit 5 minutes until bubbly.
Mix the hot water, honey, oil, and salt until the honey is completely dissolved.
Add the eggs.
Add the yeast.
Add the flour.
If the dough is to be used immediately, add... - 39.6314
Whole Wheat Bagels
Dissolve yeast in 2 cups warm water in a large bowl; add honey, stirring well.
Stir in whole wheat flour and salt; mix well.
Gradually stir in enough all-purpose flour to form soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface (dough will be sticky),... - 35.4205
Whole Wheat Mushroom Dressing
Combine butter, wine, mushrooms, and green onions in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Add next 5 ingredients to mushroom mixture, stirring well.
Add chicken broth, if desired, for a moister consistency.
Stuff... - 31.1669
Whole Wheat Linguine
Insert stainless steel chopping blade in bowl of food processor.
Combine first 5 ingredients in processor, and process until well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 1 to 2 minutes.
Shape dough into a ball, and place in a plastic... - 36.0139
Whole Wheat Breadsticks
Combine flour; combine 1 1/2 cups flour mixture, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Add water and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour mixture to make stiff dough; turn out onto a... - 39.0041
100% Whole Wheat Pastry
Measure flour into a bowl and add salt.
Stir to blend.
Cut in half the shortening with a pastry blender until mixture looks like coarse meal, then the remaining shortening until particles are the size of small peas.
Add water a little at a time, mixing... - 30.5944
Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas From The Scratch
If you have tried store-bought, packaged tortillas before, you probably know how texture less, flavorless they are. In that case, learning how to make tortillas at home should bail you out. This video shows how to make whole wheat tortillas from the scratch. - 99.0982
Substitute 1 cup each of barley, millet, rye, and whole wheat flour for the 4 cups whole wheat flour. - 13.4452
Whole Wheat Macaroni Tuna Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Trim off large outer leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly; cut flowerets into bite-size pieces, and slice stalks... - 37.5948
Raised Whole Wheat Waffles
1. Put the water and yeast in a large mixing bowl and stir to dissolve the yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes in a warm place. 2. Add the milk, butter, salt, and sugar.
3. Beat in the flour and the eggs but do not overheat (batter will be thin). Set the mixture... - 26.9272
Whole Wheat Pretzels
Measure 1 c. (250 mL) of the all-purpose flour in a large bowl.
Add the undissolved yeast, dry milk, sugar and salt.
Stir well to blend.
Add margarine and hot water.
Stir in the whole wheat flour.
Gradually stir in remaining all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 40.8889
Whole Wheat Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the nuts, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, wheat germ, apple slices, and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cream the butter and remaining sugar very well. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Sift... - 39.7748
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Whole Wheat Banana Bread is definitely a crowd pleaser. If you have guests showing up for breakfast you can very well make this Whole Wheat Banana Bread. Make it today! - 40.9502
Yeast Raised Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1. Sprinkle the yeast over 1/2 cup water and stir in the sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes, or until the yeast is bubbling actively.
2. Stir in the remaining water, the honey, oil, eggs, salt, and dry milk. Mix well. Stir in enough of the sifted flour to make a... - 36.7625
Crunchy Eggplant Walnut Pate With Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Prick the eggplant with a fork, place it (whole and unpeeled) on a baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes, or until it collapses when lightly pressed with the back of a spoon.
Toast the walnuts under the broiler (be careful... - 42.683
Whole Wheat Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend the honey with the oil. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well. The batter should be stiff but soft enough to place by the teaspoonful on an oiled baking sheet. If the... - 37.8819
Whole Wheat Rice Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Sift the flour before it is measured and discard or reserve any solids (bran husks) left in sieve to enrich another dish.
3. Place the whole wheat flour, rice flour, salt, and wheat germ in a bowl. Stir in the oil and... - 29.3444
Whole Wheat-corn Bread
This Whole Wheat-Corn Bread really goes well for any time of the day. You can cook up this Whole Wheat-Corn Bread in a jiffy. It is well worth your time! - 36.8665
Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine the water, yeast, honey, oil, and salt. Mix well and set in a warm place until it starts to bubble vigorously.
2. Stir in the whole wheat flour and dry milk. Gather together, kneading in enough of the extra flour to make a... - 31.1835
Whole Wheat Potato Onion Bread
1. Mix the white flour, yeast, brown sugar, salt, and tarragon in a bowl.
2. Heat the milk, water, and oil until very warm. Stir into the first mixture. Then beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the potatoes, sour cream,... - 40.8658
Whole Wheat Stuffing
1. Melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the celery and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the cereal, broth, salt, pepper, thyme, and parsley. Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until the liquid has been... - 24.9523
Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1. In a cup, combine the yeast, lukewarm water, and sugar. Set in a warm place until mixture starts to bubble.
2. Put the butter, honey, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over and stir to melt the butter. Pour in the cold water and stir in the... - 40.2901
Whole Wheat Bran Bread
Stir together the all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour.
In the large bowl of your electric mixer, combine 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the flour mixture, the cereal, salt and yeast.
In a small saucepan, heat milk, molasses and margarine until very... - 38.1361
Whole Wheat Pocket Bread
Combine yeast and water in large bowl.
Stir to dissolve yeast.
Stir in sugar.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add wheat germ, salt and oil to yeast mixture.
Stir well to blend.
Stir in whole wheat flour with a wooden spoon.
Beat in all-purpose flour to make soft... - 37.81
Whole Wheat Sponge Cake Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Beat the egg whites at highest speed on an electric mixer until soft peaks form. While still beating, gradually add 1 cup of the sugar, the salt, cream of tartar, and honey. Continue to beat until stiff peaks form, or... - 31.6053
Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread
1. Pour 1 cup water into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Add the remaining water, the salt, honey, and oil and mix well.
3. Stir in the unbleached white flour and beat the... - 38.3151
Whole Wheat Sandwich Rolls
1. Mix together 1 cup flour, the yeast, brown sugar, and salt.
2. Add 1/4 cup evaporated milk and the water. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Add 1 cup more flour, the egg, and oil and beat at high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in enough... - 37.3206
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Bread
Banana Bread has a mouth watering taste. The flour with sugar and eggs gives the Banana Bread a unique taste. Must catch it. - 46.4053
Amberwaves Whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, vitamin C, honey, oil, salt, eggs and 2 1/2 cups flour.
Mix with electric hand beater for 3-4 minutes.
Cover and let rise until doubled.
It will be sticky and spongy.
Mix in 3 cups flour and knead by hand until smooth.
Cover... - 41.3922
Two Crust Whole Wheat Broccoli Pizza
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water.
Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes; the yeast should bubble up to show that it's active.
Combine the flours and salt in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process just enough to... - 45.482
Chocolate Jelly Roll
Add 1/2 cup cocoa to the dry ingredients.
Prepare and bake as directed. - 13.5763
Mix granola with oil and salt.
Sprinkle over pie before baking. - 21.8051
Healthy Whole Wheat Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a tasty pasta salad recipe that also promises to be very healthy, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy salad that is quick and easy to make and will not throw you off your diet. Watch the video to... - 82.4762
Roasted Whole Chicken
When you have a whole chicken best thing is to roast it. In this video, we get to see an easy and yummy roasted chicken recipe that requires only salt and pepper in addition to a few common vegetables. One can prepare to place the chicken in the oven in less... - 112.598
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Soften yeast in 1 cup of warm water (110°).
2. Mix 3 cups warm water, salt, dissolved yeast, and 4 cups white flour until smooth. Let sit in a warm place for about 1 hour.
3. Combine 1 cup hot water, brown sugar, and shortening. Add to first mixture, and... - 33.7072
Grilled Whole Red Snapper
1. Marinate the whole fish overnight in the teriyaki sauce, turning once. Heat grill to very hot and season it with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the zucchini with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Rub a little olive oil on the flat... - 29.3629
Old Fashioned Pork Stew With Whole Garlic Cloves
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a Dutch oven and sear the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat and fry the onion slices until they are golden.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and the flour to the onions, and cook the roux over... - 46.7448
No Knead Whole Wheat Bread
1. Mix together the yeast and warm water. Add the molasses and sugar and let stand for 10 minutes, or until yeast dissolves and mixture starts to bubble.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, dry milk, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, and... - 40.1547
Whole Green Gram
1 Boil the dal with the water in which it was soaked along with the stock cube, turmeric, onions, chillies, and salt. After the cooker reaches maximum pressure, reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes. Open the cooker and check that the dal is tender and well... - 34.2435
Jerusalem Artichoke-whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand a few minutes.
Combine hot water, oil, honey and salt in mixing bowl (hot water readily dissolves the salt, liquefies the honey and makes a warm place for the yeast).
Before adding the yeast mixture, make sure the... - 39.5652
Whole Strawberry Ice Cream
1. Put the egg yolks into a food processor with the redcurrant jelly, Vermouth, yogurt, and half the strawberries; blend until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to a shallow container, and freeze until the ice cream starts to harden around the edges.
3. Tip the... - 26.1222
Smoked Roasted Whole Chicken
Nothing like smoke roasted whole chicken on a grill. The video here shares an excellent idea for holiday picnics or camping. Take a look at this spectacular video that displays this amazing smoking technique. So pack up for a great holiday this weekend and do... - 83.9013
Country Style Deep Fried Whole Turkey
Make these holidays special with a country style turkey. Watch this incredible video that shows an extraordinary recipe for deep fried turkey. The video is impressive and displays an excellent deep frying technique making the video a must watch. Check it... - 81.4357
Roast Capon With Whole Garlic Herbs And Potatoes
Wipe capon inside and out with damp cloth.
Combine thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub half of the mixture on inside and outside of capon.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
Stir together butter and oil; drizzle half of the mixture over... - 41.6806
Simple Lasagna For Whole Family
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a bowl add ricotta cheese and break two eggs into it.
3. Stir it well immediately.
4. For the meat sauce, add the beef into a big bowl.
5. Place the meat on medium low heat and let it simmer.
6. Add... - 96.6766
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0