- » Whole Flounder
Whole Flounder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole flounder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole flounder recipes.
Baked Whole Flounder With Savory Crumb Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into small skillet, tear bread into fine crumbs; over medium heat, toast bread crumbs until golden, stirring often. Remove skillet from heat; stir in parsley.
2. Pour wine into 13" by 9" baking dish; coat flounder with wine on both... - 24.5544
Stuffed Whole Flounder In A Blanket
1. Fill large bowl with boiling water; immerse sorrel leaves just to make them supple.
2. Sprinkle fish cavity evenly with garlic powder. Combine leeks and radishes; stuff into fish. Tie fish with kitchen string to enclose filling.
3. Drain sorrel leaves and... - 34.3832
Baked Whole Flounder
1. Rinse the cleaned fish; remove head and tail; split it down the underside.
2. Wrap the fish loosely in a piece of clean cheesecloth and place it on the rack in a steamer. Pour the boiling water over the fish and into the bottom of the kettle. Cover the... - 27.5042
Stuffed Flounder Fillets
Saute celery and onion in 1/3 cup melted butter in a medium-size skillet until tender.
Remove from heat, stir in stuffing mix, parsley, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Cut each fillet in half.
Arrange 4 halves in a lightly greased 9-inch... - 42.8871
Chives Stuffed Flounder
Make a cut on the darker side of the flounder along the spine as far as the middle bone and make an incision to make a pocket.
Mix together the chives, butter, salt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish sauce, mustard and sugar.
Put the seasoned... - 37.2856
Flounder With Stir Fried Veggies
Wanna have some wonderfully cooked fish for the lunch today? Then, why not try flounders with stir fried veggies. It is a perfect dish to be relished with your family and friends. Learn how the chef makes it exciting by serving with fresh veggies… - 109.378
Steamed Flounder Filets
Lightly butter a shallow baking dish and place in it the carrots, leeks, butter, salt, and pepper.
Cover with a piece of foil.
Place in a 350° oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Lay filets on a work surface with the skin side down.
Place a... - 39.0768
Mash the butter with the chopped parsley and lemon juice .Shape into a roll and chill.
Season the flour and lightly coat the fish.
Beat the eggs in a shallow dish.
Spread the bread crumbs on a plate.
Dip the fish into the egg so that it covers both sides.
Dip... - 44.8502
Stuffed Flounder In Shrimp Sauce
Make a cut down the center of one side of each fish.
Chop the onion finely .
Chop the mushrooms .
Melt the butter and cook the onion and mushrooms gently, stirringwell, for5 minutes.
Discard the crusts and make the bread into fine crumbs .
Add the onion... - 40.9587
Herbed Flounder Pinwheels
Herbed Flounder Pinwheels is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Herbed Flounder Pinwheels; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 44.8073
Casserole Of Fillet Of Flounder
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This casserole of fillet of flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 48.7304
Flounder Chinese Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, wash the flounder and use paper towels to pat dry.
3) Through the skin on both sides of the flounder, cut 4 parallel diagonal slashes with the help of a sharp knife,... - 45.5337
Stuffed Rolled Flounder
Brush filets with oil.
Combine onion, salt, parsley, oregano and pepper.
Sprinkle on filets, then top with grated cheese.
Roll each filet, starting with the narrow end, fasten with toothpicks and place side by side in an oiled baking dish.
Pour pureed... - 39.0839
Flounder And Spinach Bake
The flounder and spinach bake is a healthy and nutritious fish recipe that can be served as a family meal. Baked with a mix of flounder fillets with spinach and croutons topped with tomato and cheese, the flounder and spinach bake can be served with a relish... - 46.4316
Rinse the spinach well and remove the stems.
Cook in a large saucepan just in the water that clings to the leaves.
When the spinach is wilted, set aside to cool.
Mince the spinach when it is cool enough to handle.
Melt the butter in a medium-size skillet over... - 43.4327
Flounder Fillets Louisiana
Cut fish into 6 serving pieces, pat dry with paper towels.
Place in a 7 x 11-inch (18 x 28 cm) glass baking dish.
Place butter or margarine in a microwave-safe dish, add the green onions, parsley and minced onion.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well and... - 43.1239
Preheat the broiler.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in an 8-10-inch skillet over a medium flame, put in the fennel seeds, and fry, stirring, for about 5 seconds.
Add onions and ginger, and continue to cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until onions are a... - 44.5806
1. Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, bay leaves, pepper, and cheese. Stir to mix. Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the broiler pan while the mixture is hot. Place the... - 25.9421
Crabmeat Stuffed Flounder
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add green onions, and saute 1 minute.
Add crabmeat and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 1/4 cup crabmeat mixture in center of... - 42.2652
Flounder Rolls With Lemon Carrot Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Spray a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Over medium heat, place a skillet coated with cooking spray. Once hot, add in the carrots and green onions. Saute them till they become crisp.
4) Take the... - 47.1154
If using frozen fish, thaw and retain any juice that leaks from the fish.
Combine fish juice, 2 cups water, shallot, parsley, and celery.
Peel the onion and stick the clove, together with the bay leaf, into the onion.
Add to the fish broth.
Cover the broth... - 41.748
Baked Flounder With Lemon-mushroom Sauce
Arrange flounder in greased shallow baking dish.
Combine cream of mushroom soup with cream in saucepan; blend well.
Add mushrooms, onion, lemon juice, paprika, bay leaf, salt, oregano, pepper and sherry.
Simmer, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes.
Pour sauce... - 39.0456
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Melt the butter in an ovenproof 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Blend in the flour and cook, stirring, until golden about 3 minutes.
Gradually whisk in the milk, then cook, whisking constantly, until thickened-about 4 minutes... - 42.9516
Curried Flounder With Mushrooms
1. With a mortar and pestle (or in a mini-food processor), grind together the ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander, fennel seeds, and nutmeg to form a paste. Set the paste aside.
2. In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and... - 38.3472
Flounder En Papillote
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add mushrooms and green onions; saute until tender.
Sprinkle flour over mushrooms, stirring until well blended.
Gradually add milk, and cook... - 39.9737
Flounder Rolls With Vegetable Filling
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, mushrooms, and onion; saute until crisp-render.
Remove from heat.
Add breadcrumbs and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Place 3 tablespoons vegetable mixture in... - 38.6985
Flounder Soup Gourmet
Remove any skin and bones from fish and cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
Place trimmings in saucepan with water, onion, parsley, lemon, bay leaf, allspice, peppercorns, and garlic; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain and save fish stock.
Melt butter; blend in... - 43.654