- » Whole Fish Soup
Whole Fish Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole fish soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole fish soup recipes.
Whole Fish Soup
1. Have fish cleaned and left whole. Cut scallions in l inch sections. Mince ginger root.
2. Bring stock to a boil. Add fish, scallions and ginger and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
3. Add peanut oil and salt. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes more. - 27.3121
Fish Soup (psarosoupa)
Put fish heads and bones into a stock pot with bay leaf and water.
Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes, removing scum as it forms.
Strain broth; return to pot.
Discard heads and bones.
Add onibns, potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes, and garlic.
Place... - 43.2248
The fish soup is a flavorful dish using fresh seafood; even though it's a bit complicated, its unique taste is definitely worth the effort! - 136.427
Fish Soup With Vegetables And Red Pepper Sauce
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread slices and enough water to cover. Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
3. Squeeze out the water from the bread and transfer the bread to a food processor. Add... - 41.2155
Black Salsify And Fish Soup
Get addicted to the flavors of this Black Salsify And Fish Soup. The blend of ingredients in the soup provides it a distinct flavor. This soup makes a great appetizer. Go ahead and try this Black Salsify And Fish Soup recipe and share your feedback. - 46.9886
Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup
Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup is a tasty and filling seafood soup that you can prepare in a jiffy. I was surprised to see my children eating this wonderful soup up! You just have to try this Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup! - 47.4731
Bring water to a boil in a Dutch oven; add potatoes.
Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Fry bacon until transparent; add onion, and cook until onion is soft and bacon is lightly browned.
Add bacon, onion, bacon drippings, fish fillets, and thyme to potatoes.
Simmer... - 38.1855
Cheesy Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, combine potatoes, onions, water, Butter Buds, pepper, and paprika.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender; do not drain.
In separate saucepan, heat milk with cheese over low heat about 10 minutes,... - 43.2298
Creole Fish Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
In drippings, cook and stir celery, green pepper, onion and garlic until tender.
Add tomatoes with juice, water, bouillon, bay leaf, oregano and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 39.3294
Fish Cabbage Soup
1. Wash the fish, skin and cut into bite-sized pieces
2. Toss the pieces with soy sauce and pepper.
3. In a large pan, place the skin, head and bones and combine them with water, salt and onion
4. Simmer the mixture till it reaches... - 42.9635
Creole Fish Soup
1)In a large stock pot, heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
2)Add in potato, tomato, carrot, fosh bones, tomato paste and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes continuously stirring.
3)Now add in water, base, fish base, Tabasco and pepper. Continue to... - 46.1117
Bouillabaisse (mediterranean Fish Soup)
Like all traditional dishes, bouillabaisse, a fish soup commonly found in restaurants and homes along France's Mediterranean coast, can take many forms. Its origins are in the fishermen's stews that were typically cooked up on the beaches, after the day's... - 40.2957
Sopa De Pescado A La Vasca (basque Fish Soup)
Fry garlic, carrots, onion, and leeks or shallots in olive oil very slowly for 15 minutes.
Add a sprig of thyme and a bay leaf.
Put in fish and fry gently-for 3 minutes.
Heat cognac, pour it over fish and vegetables, light it, and let flames die.
Pour in 10... - 43.1346
Combine ingredients in kettle, cover, bring slowly to rapid boil and skim off any surface scum.
Lower heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, jar, cool, cover and refrigerate no more than 4 days. - 35.8993
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring slowly to just below boiling point and simmer very gently for 20 minutes, removing any scum that rises to the surface.
Strain the stock through a muslin-lined sieve and leave to cool before refrigerating. - 32.9646
Fish Wine Chowder
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon and set aside.
3. In the reserved bacon drippings, cook onion and shallots till... - 46.1314
Fish And Vegetable Bisque
Place fish and ham in 5-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid.
Cook on 50, 5 minutes.
Stir in corn, celery, carrots, peppers, and potatoes.
Stir flour into 2 cups of the milk until blended.
Add to vegetable mixture.
Cover and cook on HI, ... - 43.0368
Rich Fish Broth
1. Combine all ingredients except water in 6-quart (6-L) kettle. Add enough water to cover solids by 2 inches (5 cm). Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Strain broth through sieve or colander lined... - 28.7381
1. In stockpot or 6-quart Dutch oven, add fish bones, celery, onion, carrot and lemon.
2. Add enough water to cover bones and vegetables.
3. Stir in wine.
4. Bring the contents to boil, decrease heat.
5. Skim or remove off the residue that rises up to... - 48.916
Flounder Soup Gourmet
Remove any skin and bones from fish and cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
Place trimmings in saucepan with water, onion, parsley, lemon, bay leaf, allspice, peppercorns, and garlic; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain and save fish stock.
Melt butter; blend in... - 43.654
Hungarian Crayfish Chowder
Cook the crayfish in water, with salt, parsley and caraway seeds, and remove flesh from the shells.
Fry the finely chopped onions in 3 oz. butter, then add paprika and chopped mushrooms as well as green paprika.
Then salt and cook for 10 mins.
Then add the... - 33.9695
Quick Tuna Chowder
Break tuna into bite size chunks.
In medium size saucepan, saute bacon until crisp.
Remove and save for garnish.
In bacon fat, stir in onion and curry powder saute until onion is limp.
Stir in soup, milk, tuna, potatoes, corn and liquid, and pepper.
Heat... - 39.4218
Place salt pork in saucepan. Cook 4 minutes over medium heat. Remove salt pork and discard.
Add onions and garlic to hot pan and cook 4 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, mix well, and cook 2 minutes.
Add potatoes, fish stock and seasonings. Bring to... - 34.3513
Bacon Seafood Chowder
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut the top off each bread roll, scoop out and discard the centres and place on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, butter and fry the bacon... - 47.5357
Heat the olive oil in a pan and put in the anchovies.
Add garlic after cooking the anchovies for about 3 minutes.
The mix should be quite aromatic by now.
Put in the bay leaves, onions, celery and bell pepper plus 1/2 of the.
seasoning mix and saute for 6-8... - 45.9075
Fillet fish (or have it done at the fish market), reserving all trimmings.
Wrap fish fillets and refrigerate.
Place trimmings in an 8-quart kettle; add water, clam juice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 1... - 44.7452
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645