Cornish Game Hen
- » Whole Cornish Hen
Whole Cornish Hen Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole cornish hen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole cornish hen recipes.
Glazed Cornish Game Hens
An invitation from fans of Chow Time. Herb-roasted Cornish game hens with a Maple-Mustard-Cherry glaze - and a side of piano. - 104.082
Roast Cornish Hen With Spicy Orange Sauce
1 For the hen: Sprinkle pepper on the hen.
2 Place it on a rack in a roasting pan.
3 Roast at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 40 minutes, basting occasionally with broth.
4 For the sauce: In a small saucepan, add the juices along with dissolved... - 45.7175
Grilled Cornish Hen With Corn Relish
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and blend the honey, garlic, vinegar and celery seed thoroughly.
2) Add the halved hen and turn over to coat it properly.
3) Refrigerate with cover on for an hour or keep overnight,... - 48.6847
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Whole Cornish Hens
Stuffed Whole Cornish Hens are prepared with thawed Rock Cornish hens, mushrooms, chicken livers and dry sherry and paprika adding to the flavor. With our Stuffed Whole Cornish Hens recipe, you're sure to have not only a wonderful tasting meal, but also... - 38.413
Easy Barbecued Whole Game Hens
Any meat roast gets its taste from its marinade and if you are making game hens then the marinade and cooking has to be really good. In this video, chef shows how to marinate chicken and grill them for meal. Watch the video for the directions. - 93.6626
Roasted Cornish Hens
Cornish hens are such an inexpensive and elegant meal. They are also easy to cook. Naturally, because they are so much smaller, they cook faster than whole chickens and can be tender and juicy. Just make sure you are careful not to overcook them! - 121.685
Cornish Game Hens With Sausages
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces. In a large frying pan, cook sausages over medium heat 3 minutes, or until partially cooked. Drain and let cool.
2. Rinse hens and pat dry inside and out. Stuff cavities with sausages. Cross bone... - 22.0598
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
1. Place butter and paprika in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; set aside.
3. Salt body cavities of hens. Fill each hen with stuffing. Tie legs together and wings to body. Arrange, breast side up and... - 27.1078
Almond Stuffed Cornish Hens
Place butter and paprika in 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on medium for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; set aside.
Salt body cavities of hens.
Fill each hen with stuffing.
Tie legs together and wings to body.
Arrange, breast side up and drumsticks... - 27.3289
Baked Cornish Game Hens
Set oven to 325°F
1. Stir 1/2 cup melted butter with onion, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, garlic, and herbs. Let cool.
2. Season hens inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff bird with equal amounts of the vegetable mix. Place birds in baking dish,... - 37.4664
Roast Cornish Hens
Thaw hens if frozen.
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Remove giblets and discard.
Save the necks for making stock.
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Gently loosen skin from meat on breast and legs by breaking the membrane that holds the skin to the meat and sliding your hand... - 34.6905
Barbecued Cornish Hens
In an 8-inch square glass baking dish, arrange halves in corners.
If hens are whole, place in diagonally opposite corners of dish.
Brush with sauce.
Cook, covered, 6 to 8 minutes.
Turn hens over, rotate dish one-quarter turn, and brush with remaining... - 28.4556
Rock Cornish Game Hens Under Glass
Prepare the Wild Rice Stuffing using the stems from the mushrooms.
Saute the mushroom caps in the 2 tablespoons butter until lightly browned and tender; reserve.
Rub cavities of the game hens with salt and fill with the Wild Rice Stuffing.
To close the... - 35.9003
Herb Cornish Hens
Baked Cornish hens are smothered in a delicious cranberry-orange sauce with a touch of ginger. - 36.6325
Stuffed Grilled Game Hens
Remove giblets; discard or save for another use.
Rinse hens; pat dry.
Marinate hens in combined 1/2 cup orange juice, oil, garlic and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in refrigerator 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Prepare rice according to... - 40.3823