- » Whole Buns
Whole Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole buns recipes.
Whole Wheat Buns
Place raisins in a small bowl, cover with hot water, and set aside.
Combine milk, honey, oil, salt, and egg yolk in a bowl, cool to lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Add yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Combine flour and cinnamon, stir well.
Add to milk mixture,... - 40.2022
Whole Wheat Buns
Soften yeast in milk.
Add honey, oil, egg yolk and salt Sift flour and cinnamon together and stir in.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Coven Let rise in warm place until double in bulk.
Knead, adding raisins and sunflower seeds.
Shape into small, round; balls and place... - 35.112
Sloppy Joes On Whole Wheat Buns
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion, celery, green pepper and carrots.
Cook and stir until tender.
Cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in ketchup, water, chili powder, salt, black pepper and hot pepper... - 34.7344
Whole Wheat Buns
Dissolve yeast in the 3 tsp warm water.
Add sugar and set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients.
Add yeast mixture.
Stir with a fork until it forms a ball.
Knead on a floured pastry cloth about 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
Divide into four... - 42.4006
Whole Wheat Party Buns
Generously grease two 15x10-inch jelly roll pans or cookie sheets.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, sugar, salt and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat water, shortening and... - 36.2129
Whole Wheat Onion Buns
In a small frying pan, melt butter; add onion and saute until golden (5 to 7 minutes).
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
Measure and set aside... - 40.8226
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns
This Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 26.7488
Whole Wheat Burger Buns
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine together 3 cups unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, yeast, salt and milk powder.
3) Take a medium size saucepan and add water, 1/3 cup butter or margarine, mustard and honey... - 42.626
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns
1. Turn out the dough onto a floured board, divide in half and roll each half into a thin rectangle about one-quarter inch thick and ten inches long. Brush with butter.
2. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle half the mixture and half the raisins on... - 31.2111
Whole Wheat Biscuit Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup of the water.
Add oil, molasses, honey, salt, sesame seed, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, and 4 cups of the flour.
Beat to blend well.
Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups water.
Beat in about 2 more cups flour to form a stiff... - 34.6829
Fruit Filled Hot Cross Buns
Dissolve sugar in warm water and sprinkle over yeast.
Do not stir.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl beat together hot water, skim milk powder, sugar, molasses, and eggs.
Stir in yeast.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Turn out onto a well-floured board... - 40.7946
Hot Cross Buns
1.To prepare buns, dissolve granulated sugar and yeast in 1/4 cup warm milk in a large bowl; let stand for s minutes.
2.Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
Add 3 3/4 cups flour, butter, and next 3 ingredients (through... - 41.7272
Combine milk, butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Stir in yeast, then beat in egg, cover and allow to set in a warm place for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add flour and work until dough is well blended and soft.
Shape into 12 buns.
Combine... - 43.6609
Sourdough Rye Buns
In large bowl combine 1 cup Sourdough Starter and 3 3/4 cups warm water.
Stir in whole wheat flour.
Cover; let stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Add rye flour, oil, and 1 tablespoon salt.
Dough will be slightly sticky.
Knead... - 38.7016
1. Cool the apple juice to lukewarm and stir in the yeast.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the honey and oil. Stir in the yeast mixture and add the oatmeal. Mix thoroughly.
3. Beat in the eggs and let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly add the whole... - 43.2867
I have always loved bums and was on the lookout for easy ways to cook buns when I came across this Quick Buns recipe. This Quick Buns recipe is really very quick and easy to make. Go for it! - 28.0166
1. Melt yeast in warm water.
2. Heat milk to blood temperature and add butter or oil, sugar and salt and cool to room temperature.
3. In a large basin, combine yeast starter, beaten egg, cornmeal and flours.
4. Blend well and knead for... - 47.9102
Hot Cross Buns
1. Heat milk, butter or oil, and honey to blood temperature.
2. When cooled to luke warm, add yeast and 1 1/2 c. flour.
3. Let rise until doubled.
4. Add fruit, which has been tossed in remaining flour, then salt, cinnamon, and egg.
5. Let rise again... - 43.0542
Honey Wheat Buns
In a large bowl, stir together bulgur and boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast in the warm water and stir into bulgur.
Add honey, oil, salt, cottage cheese, and eggs; mix well.
Gradually add 3 cups of the flour, beating well after... - 40.5774
Sausage Spinach Buns
Sausage Spinach Buns! Trust me you will love these buns. The yummy filling made form this Sausage Spinach Buns recipe is simply heavenly! Try it! - 40.3754
Hot Cross Buns
Place currants into a small bowl, cover with boiling water, and set aside to plump for 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle yeast over warm milk in a cup.
Stir in 1 tablespoon honey, and let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
In a small saucepan, heat 1/2... - 39.5859
Place the yeast in a bowl.
Mix the butter and skim milk.
Pour over yeast and stir until dissolved.
Add the molasses, salt, whole wheat flour, 2 3/4 cups flour and graham flour and mix well.
Add enough remaining flour to make a stiff dough.
Let rise until... - 37.9204
Preheat oven to 450 degrees and grease muffin tin.
Do not use paper baking cups.
Combine all ingredients and beat until batter is smooth.
Fill muffin cups one-third full; bake for 20 minutes.
Decrease heat to 350 degrees, but do not open oven door.
After 25... - 33.7058
In saucepan, heat milk, brown sugar, shortening and salt until shortening has melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve granulated sugar in warm water; sprinkle in yeast and let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
In large mixing bowl, combine yeast mixture... - 43.0897
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. To make the dough: Heat the buttermilk in a small saucepan to about 110°F.
3. Mix 1/4-cup buttermilk with the yeast, maple syrup, and oil.
4. Set aside for about 5 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
5.... - 44.1509
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl combine the fresh yeast, sugar and a cup of water. Set this mixture aside and let it rise.
3) Mix white sugar, lard, salt and the rest of the warm water to the yeast mixture.
4) Add the... - 43.1259
Homemade Sweet Buns
These buns are very sweet and delicious. This is a kid friendly recipe. - 38.8767
1) In hot water, soak the malt extract and wheat for several hours or even overnight, as preferred.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees before preparation.
3) Into 1 cup of warm water, stir the yeast till it starts to... - 46.1937
Thirty Minute Hamburger Buns
Combine warm water, oil, sugar, and yeast. Mix, then let rest 15 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly. Roll dough to about 3/4-inch thickness. Cut into rounds about 4 inches in diameter. (A clean, empty can may be used.) Place buns on... - 9.86074
Chinese Steamed Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water; blend in sugar, oil, and salt.
Let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Add flour and mix until dough holds together.
Place dough on a lightly floured board and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10... - 40.2389
Bran Dinner Buns
Barn Dinner Buns are a healthy way to bring bran and fibers into meals. This is a bun that can be eaten with the meals and also as a snack owing to its tasty. It is not too complicated to make bran dinner bun and can be perfected with practice. Try this... - 52.3405
Orange Pecan Sticky Buns
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 6 container muffin pans with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small sized bowl, combine butter and cinnamon. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, boil... - 47.2967
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
1) Cook potato (for about 30 minutes) till it is soft and can be easily mashed and drain the excess water. (keep about 3/4 cup reserve of this water).
2) Mash the potatoes, add the reserve water and mix well. Allow the mash to cool to a lukewarm... - 44.1234
Low Carb Cajun Burger - Making The Hamburger Buns Part 1
Don't let your low carb diet put a damper on your love for food! You can be on a diet and still eat what you love, like a Cajun style burger. With LowCarb360's 3 Part video series on making the perfect low carb burger, you will be able to make a healthy... - 96.0926
1. Preheat the broiler to high. Remove any visible fat and rind from the bacon and cut 4 of the tomatoes in half Place the bacon and tomatoes, cut-side up, under the preheated broiler and cook, turning the bacon over halfway through, for 8-10 minutes, or... - 23.5605
Homemade Fish Buns
Homemade fish buns can be healthy. You can adapt this bun recipe to your own taste. - 40.57
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns
This is a gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe that I have developed myself. With sourdough this bread gives a great taste which will satisfy the most selective sourdough bread lover. - 41.1971