- » Whole Buckwheat
Whole Buckwheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole buckwheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole buckwheat recipes.
Kasha ( Buckwheat )
Melt butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
In a small bowl, combine egg and buckwheat.
Add to butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until egg is cooked and buckwheat groats are dry and separated.
Add water or bouillon, salt, and... - 36.0351
Whole Wheat Or Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, buttermilk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
4) Mix... - 46.6622
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Make an indentation in the center of the flour mixture, and pour in honey or molasses, oil, and buttermilk.
Stir until smooth.
Cover, refrigerate, and let rest for 2 to 3 hours or up to 3 days.
Fry on a lightly... - 31.261
Mix the flours, cinnamon, and salt together.
In a separate bowl beat the egg in the oil.
Add to the flour mixture.
Add yeast and water and raisins to the flour mixture.
Let sit for 15 minutes or more.
Fill oiled muffin tins 3/4 full.
Bake 20 to 30... - 41.383
1. In a bowl, mix together the buckwheat flour, wheat germ, whole wheat flour, sugar, and baking powder.
2. Stir in the eggs, oil, and enough water or milk to make a batter the consistency of thick heavy cream. Ladle the mixture onto a hot, oiled griddle.... - 29.5407
Soften the yeast in 1/2 cup water.
Add the molasses to the yeast mixture and let sit until bubbly (about 5 minutes).
Add the oil, salt, 1 1/2 cups water, and the flours.
Cover the batter and let rise at least 2 hours, or overnight for sourdough... - 33.6082
Heat a skillet and roast the buckwheat flour well, at least 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour boiling water over the buckwheat flour.
Mix well and serve with chopped scallions and tamari. - 25.5981
Buckwheat Face Pancakes
Get the kids to whip up these hearty buckwheat pancakes - with just a little help from a grown-up! Make "faces" out of fruit for a fun-filled breakfast. - 119.727
1. The night before you want to serve this dish, put the milk, honey, and groats in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring for 25 minutes, or until the buckwheat is tender. Pour into a 9- by 9- inch oiled pan and refrigerate.
2. The next... - 24.613
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Add cornmeal and flours and beat well.
Let stand in a warm place (86° F.) overnight.
In the morning, add the remaining ingredients.
Add more soda if batter is too sour, and additional milk if batter needs... - 43.8864
Granny Smith Buckwheat Muffins
Toss together apples and sugar in large bowl.
Whisk or beat together eggs, oil and vanilla.
Stir together well buckwheat flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Stir egg mixture into apple mixture.
Add flour mixture and stir just enough to... - 36.3378
Buckwheat, Groats And Oats Mush
Combine the buckwheat groats and oats.
Add the dry milk and raisins.
Pour boiling water over all and bring mixture to a very low simmer.
Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until the grains are softened.
Add honey to taste and serve. - 25.6818
Nut Buckwheat Stuffing
Pour boiling stock over buckwheat.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
This will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 33.5588
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns
This is a gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe that I have developed myself. With sourdough this bread gives a great taste which will satisfy the most selective sourdough bread lover. - 39.598
Favorite Buckwheat Pancakes
1. Dissolve sugar in warm water. Sprinkle yeast over the top. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Combine flours and wheat germ. Add to yeast. Stir in milk and beat until smooth. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
3. Stir down and cook on a nonstick griddle. - 28.9627
Buckwheat And Peanut Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make a layer of half the potatoes in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add the buckwheat, onions, green pepper, and salt. Top with remaining potatoes.
3. Finely chop the peanuts in an electric blender or food processor.... - 27.5638
For all the calorie conscious lot! Here's a recipe that you must not miss out on. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this Buckwheat Kasha recipe that is packed with nutrients. Try this dish today. - 95.4762
For something different try this Buckwheat Pretzels! These Buckwheat Pretzels are delicious either alone or with any thing else. You will love it! - 34.4414
Wild Rice And Buckwheat Loaf
1. Put the buckwheat, rice, and wild rice in a kettle. Add 1 quart water. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 40 minutes. Add more water as necessary during cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute... - 31.1721
Cooking Buckwheat Groats
1) In a bowl mix one cup buckwheat groats with one egg and one teaspoon salt.
2) Heat a heavy skillet and transfer the mixture into it. Alternately use little oil if using a light skillet.
3) Cook and stir until each grain is separate and dry.
4) Add... - 33.4804
Buckwheat Pasta came together quite easily. Once you figure out how to make this Buckwheat Pasta, there is nothing which can get more easier. Do make it! - 31.9618
Sunny Buckwheat Cornbread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In mixing bowl, stir together thoroughly the flours, cornmeal, soda, and salt.
Combine liquid ingredients, beating lightly, and add to flour mixture, mixing only until blended.
Stir in sunflower seeds.
Pour batter into oiled or... - 40.3796
Buckwheat Breakfast Bake - Gluten Free
1. Grease a microwave safe ramekin. Set aside.
2. In a food processor add the buckwheat groats and blend to a flour consistency.
3. In the food processor add all the ingredients and mix well till combined. Microwave for around 3... - 0
Buckwheat Crepes With Caramelized Apples
These buckwheat cakes are delicious and filling crepes with caramelized apple filling. Prepared with buckwheat flour, eggs, sugar and milk, the filling is made with caramelized apple slices cooked in apple juice. These crepes are great for breakfast. - 44.8555
On a work surface or in a large bowl, combine flours.
Push flour into a mound and make a well in center.
Break eggs into well.
With a fork, beat eggs lightly and stir in 2 tablespoons of the water.
Using a circular motion, begin to draw flour from sides of... - 39.2415
Buckwheat Sesame Bread
Mix 1/4 cup molasses and 1 cup lukewarm water.
Let soak a few minutes.
Combine the flours and sesame seeds in a bowl.
Add 1/4 cup oil and 1 cup water, blending well.
Add molasses yeast mixture and work it into dough with hands.
It will be... - 41.4803
Dark Buckwheat Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, buckwheat flour, milk powder and salt until mixed.
2) Add eggs and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 33.974
Raised Buckwheat Pancakes
Start preparation the night before pancakes are to be served.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup of potato water with half of molasses.
Let set until bubbly.
Add rest of potato water, salt and flours.
Batter should be thin.
Pour batter into large pitcher, cover... - 33.7688
Currant Buckwheat Muffins
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and the currants together and mix in a combination of milk, corn oil and molasses in eggs into it
2. Make a smooth batter and pour it into twelve oiled muffin cups, baking them for twenty minutes at ... - 34.752
Buckwheat Kasha Bread
Cook buckwheat groats according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Put cooked groats in a large mixing bowl.
Add butter, molasses, salt and cinnamon.
In a small bowl, soften yeast in lukewarm water, add honey and set aside until frothy.
Combine the two... - 44.0187
Cook spaghetti in 2 cups boiling water until all the liquid is absorbed.
Heat a skillet.
Add the oil and onion and saute until browned.
Mix all the ingredients except cheese and place in an oiled 2 quart casserole dish.
Cover and bake 30 minutes at 350 ... - 36.8855
Apple And Buckwheat Flour Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, combine oil, sugar, egg and milk.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mix, stirring only enough to moisten the flour.
5) Then add the chopped apple.
6)... - 48.3161
Buckwheat Pancakes With Butter Pecan Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by placing butter into it and heating it in the hot oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, brush the bottom of the pie plate and the sides with the melted butter
4. Set aside till... - 49.0347
Buckwheat Raisin Pecan Bread
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. In a large bowl stir molasses with the water well, then add the yeast and stir gently until the yeast has dissolved allowing the yeast to proof at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Then stir in the... - 46.9546
My Asian aunt taught me how to make Buckwheat Crepes, she said this is a very popular Asian dish. I bet you haven't tried any Asian dish like Buckwheat Crepes. A good way to use up honey is to make some amazing Buckwheat Crepes. Once you try preparing this... - 31.3298
Buckwheat Pancake Mix
1) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine the ingredients to prepare the mix.
3) Use for preparing pancakes or store in airtight container in cool and humid-free place for 8 or more months.
To prepare the... - 37.2332
Blend all ingredients, adding enough stock to make stiff dough.
Roll out very thin.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Place spoonful of filling in center of each square.
Fold squares into envelopes.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 27.7514
Russian Meat Balls With Buckwheat
Mix all ingredients together except buckwheat.
Form into 12 patties.
In the center of each, place small quantity of buckwheat.
Bring edges of patty together to enclose stuffing.
Arrange balls in oiled pan.
Broil until browned. - 33.543
Buckwheat Mushroom Pate
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in the kasha, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until the kasha is fluffy and the water is absorbed; set aside, covered.
2. Brush a 9 x 4-inch glass loaf pan with 1... - 43.5645
This Salmon Buckwheat Chowder is an amazing appetizer ! Try this Salmon Buckwheat Chowder for your weekend dinner and tell me if you've liked it ! - 43.0462
Wheat Rye Buckwheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 49.3094
Santorini Salad With Feta
Santorini Salad With Feta is indeed filling as it is easy and quick too. Every addition to this Santorini Salad With Feta turned out to be a success. A good salad you can try! - 32.2301
Whole Grain Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Work in oil with fingers or pastry blender.
Add beaten egg, buttermilk, and molasses and stir well.
Fill oiled muffin tins a little more than half full.
Bake at 450 Degree for 17 minutes.
Serve hot. - 32.5393
Whole Wheat Bucky's
1) Into a bowl, add the egg, honey, buttermilk, and oil together
2) Blend together the flours, baking powder and baking soda
3) Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together to get a smooth batter
4) Onto a lightly oiled skillet, drop spoonfuls
5)Fry... - 45.9626
This Breakfast Medley tastes fantastic and it is highly nutritious too ! Try out this Breakfast Medley tomorrow morning and tell me if you liked it ! - 41.2366
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.0215
Vegetable Batter Bread
Combine the flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add the honey, oil, egg, and water.
Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Let the dough rest 10 minutes.
Stir in the cooked grain and the vegetables.
Place the dough in an... - 45.7295
Blend buttermilk, egg yolks, honey, and melted butter or margarine in a large bowl.
Add dry ingredients.
In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into batter.
Fry pancakes on a lightly greased 375Â° F.griddle until golden brown, turning... - 36.6376
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Bring water and salt to a boil.
Add the buckwheat groats.
Cover, lower heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, drop the head of cabbage into a pot of boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
Carefully peel off the 8 outer leaves.
Heat a skillet on... - 43.298
Mix rice, cereal, and salt and form into patties.
Dip in beaten egg and then whole wheat flour.
Fry in hot oil in skillet until crisp on the bottom.
Turn and fry on the other side.
Serve with tamari. - 28.2266
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 40.9204
Cranberry Wheat Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In small mixing bowl combine sugar, 2 tablespoons water, and the apple juice concentrate, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add cranberries and raisins; stir to combine and set aside.
2. Using a fork, in separate small mixing bowl beat... - 34.8162
Wild Rice Loaf
1. Bring buckwheat, rice, and wild rice to a boil in 4 cups of water. Cover and simmer about an hour. Add more water, if necessary.
2. Saute onion, celery, and mushroom!} until tender.
3. Combine all ingredients, including parsley and cumin.
4. Pour into a... - 31.3413
Mix together oats, rice, rye, whole wheat, triticale, buckwheat, barley, mil- let, and sesame seed.
Use, or store up to 3 months in an airtight container in a cool, dry place - 24.1574
Auntie Jeeto's Waeeles
Preheat waffle iron, and spray with nonstick spray.
Sift together flour, soda and salt.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in buttermilk and vegetable oil.
Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture, stirring just to moisten.
Pour a circle of batter about... - 26.8413
Four Grain Rolls
1 In a large bowl, combine the yeast, 1/2 cup of the water, and the sugar and let stand for about 5 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in the remaining water, the milk powder, caraway seeds, and salt.
Mix in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour and all of the... - 41.9036
Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread
The Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread sounded interesting from when I heard it. This Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread had a great texture and I keep making it again and again. Nuts in them look great! - 42.2543
Filled Fruit Bars
Combine honey and oil.
Add rest of ingredients.
Mix until batter has a crumb like texture.
Spread half the batter in oiled rectangular pan.
Cover with filling below. - 28.4484
Heat oil in bottom of pot and in it lightly saute onions and mushrooms.
Add bay leaves, parsley, chervil, yeast and soy flour.
Steam gently for 5 minutes.
In another pot, simmer grains in stock 1/2 hour or until tender.
Combine with steamed... - 36.8537
Granny Smith Apple Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, buckwheat flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, apple juice, egg, oil, and apples.
Pour into the flour mixture and... - 42.0327
Pumpkin Soup With Millet
Combine the pumpkin, tomatoes, potatoes, water, and uncooked millet in a large kettle.
Cover, and simmer until pumpkin is soft.
Mash with a potato masher or puree in blender until smooth.
Return to kettle and reheat.
Add the butter or margarine.
Salt and... - 34.01
Hearty Four Grain Breakfast
Whole Oats, Buckwheat, Brown and Black Rice are combined to make this breakfast before you go to bed. Wake up to a hearty flavor. - 101.161
Kasha Com And Cheese Casserole
Here is a deliciously tasteful Kasha Com And Cheese Casserole recipe! A great blend of flavors, this Kasha Com And Cheese Casserole is sure gonna be a treat for the whole family. Give it a try and you will sure love it. - 41.6791
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Use an ungreased frying pan to place the buckwheat.
3) Break an egg over the pan and mix properly.
4) Place the frying pan on reduced heat.
5) Keep on stirring to coat each individual grain with egg.
6) Use... - 36.5573
Kasha Salad With Fruit
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, combine oil and kasha.
Stir over medium heat until lightly toasted, 3 to 4 minutes.
Cover pan and cook over low heat just until kasha is tender to bite and liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes; do not stir.
Remove lid and let... - 41.9419
Soften cake or dried yeast in milk.
Add remaining ingredients.
Set in warm place for 1 1/2 hours.
Bake in hot, oiled waffle iron. - 31.4542
Soften yeast in water.
Blend honey, oil, salt and eggs.
Combine with yeast mixture and stir in flours.
Add apricots and seeds.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Let rise slightly in warm place.
Bake at 325Â° F. for about 40 minutes. - 36.5065
Grind nuts in blender.
Set aside in a bowl.
Put juice, honey, oil, eggs and dates into blender.
When smooth, add to nuts.
Stir in flours.
Turn into pan lined with oiled wax paper.
Bake at 300Â° F. for about 45 minutes.
When cool, cut into squares.
If... - 33.6714
Groats And Corn
In a medium saucepan cook buckwheat groats in boiling Chicken Stock about 25 minutes or until groats are tender and stock is absorbed.
Stir in corn, salt, and pepper, and heat.
Remove from heat and stir in margarine.
Divide evenly. - 23.9091
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup potato water.
Boil the remaining half cup and pour over millet.
Add honey and cool to lukewarm.
Combine with yeast mixture and allow to rise until bubbly.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake in hot, oiled waffle iron. - 30.8648
These Cinnamon Pancakes are awesome ! These Cinammon Pancakes with sweet dips are a breakfaster's pleasure! Eat them and tell me if you like them! - 40.4563
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
Combine honey, eggs, butter or margarine, milk, and ginger root in Bosch blender.
Whip until ginger is pureed.
Pour into flour mixture.
Lightly grease griddle, and heat.
Sprinkle a... - 37.8716
Mix Your Own Cereal Blend
Mix all ingredients.
Store in tightly closed container in cool, dry place.
2 cups of this mix makes 6 servings.
Grains may, of course, be mixed in any proportion desired. - 29.9116
Cottage Cheese Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar until thoroughly blended.
In a small bowl,jbeat eggs lightly; mix in cottage cheese, buttermilk, and oil.
Make a well in center of flour mixture;... - 36.8953
Russian Blinis With Caviar
In a medium bowl combine the yeast and warm water.
Set the mixture in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes.
Slowly add the all-purpose flour.
Cover the mixture with a kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
In a separate bowl combine the... - 41.6495
Cottage Cheese Muffins
In a large bowl, combine all purpose flour, buckwheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar; mix well.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly; mix in cottage cheese, buttermilk, and oil.
Make a well in center of flour mixture and add liquid ingredients... - 41.3383
Wild Rice Waffles
Beat egg yolks with milk and the 1/2 cup melted butter until blended.
Stir together all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, whole wheat flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add egg mixture and stir just to blend.
Beat egg whites until they hold soft... - 41.5919
Bring stock to boil.
Add whole grain slowly.
Stir in salt, herbs and yeast.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Add meat and chicken bits.
Simmer gently until thick.
Serve garnished with raw green onions or Sprouts. - 27.3381
1. To cook the Kasha, bring chicken stock or water to a boil, adding a pinch of sea salt.
2. Add the kasha and stir.
3. Cover the pot, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the water is absorbed by the grain.
4. Stir and... - 41.9655
Pork Lo Mein
1. Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat broiler; broil pork strips 4" from heat, 2 minutes.
2. In small bowl, combine pork, egg white, soy sauce and vinegar. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. In small bowl, combine dried mushrooms with 1/2 cup warm... - 38.4834
Mix the warm water and yeast and leave for 15 minutes.
Sift 15 g / 1/2 oz of the buckwheat or whole wheat flour, all of the plain flour and cocoa powder together into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the yeast and 100 ml / 3 1/2 fl oz of the... - 44.2913
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
Mixed Grain Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider Blend honey and oil.
Add eggs to honey-oil mixture, one at a time.
Combine with softened yeast and cold cider.
Stir in flours and salt.
Mix fruits and seeds and blend thoroughly with batter.
Turn into oiled 8 1/2-inchx 8 1/2-mch pan.
Set... - 37.672
Sour Dough Pancakes
Start preparations the night before these are to be served.
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup potato water.
Let rest until bubbly.
Add remaining potato water.
Stir in all flours.
Turn batter into large pitcher.
Cover and let stand in warm place overnight.
Next... - 43.6573
Potato And Apple Boxties
Potato and Apple Boxties makes for a delicious and filling breakfast. An originally Irish dish the Potato and Apple Boxties is my husbands favorite dish too! Try this Potato and Apple Boxties and you will understand why. - 43.226
Four Grain Bread
1. In the evening, sprinkle the yeast into 1/2 cup of the water and let stand.
2. In the meantime, place 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, the rye flour, soyflour, cormneal, and buckwheat flour into a large enamel or glass bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the salt, oil,... - 40.4296
Gluten Free Vegan Apple Crumble
Are you looking for a vegan recipe for apple crumble that is gluten free too? Look at this impressive video that would surely end your search and make you happy. This amazingly easy and delicious vegan dessert will be a hit with everyone at your next dinner... - 139.024
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.148
Grain And Seed Bread
This grain and ssed bread is made with wheat and buckwheat flour along with caraway and sunflower seeds. Prepared with a dough of the flour and seeds combined in a batter of honey, sugar and yeast, the grain and seed bread dough is soft and moist and it comes... - 44.8206
Stuffed Cabbage Provencale
Wash and trim cabbage; remove several outer leaves, chop, and reserve.
Steam cabbage over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until leaves are pliable.
Remove cabbage (reserving steaming liquid); place stem side down in the center of a large piece of... - 45.234
Four Grain Cereal
Combine all ingredients in a 2quart casserole.
Cover, and bake overnight in a 150Â° F.oven.
NOTE: Barley, oats, and/or buckwheat may be substituted for the above grains. - 24.0261
Honey Wheat Germ Bread
In a large beater bowl, measure wheat germ and stir in scalded milk.
Let stand 20 minutes, then add oil, honey and salt.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast and sugar in lukewarm water for at least 10 minutes.
Beat whole-wheat flour into the wheat-germ mixture.
Beat in... - 44.6107
Mixed Grain Bread
1. Combine the milk and butter and set aside until lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle the dry active yeast over the warm water and stir to dissolve.
3. When the milk mixture is lukewarm, stir in the yeast mixture, egg, salt, honey, and molasses. Mix well.
4. Stir in the... - 42.9032