- » Whole Baked Salmon
Whole Baked Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole baked salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole baked salmon recipes.
Whole Salmon Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place salmon on large sheet of heavy foil.
Layer lemon slices over fish.
Pour wine over and seal with foil.
Bake until fish flakes when tested with a fork, about 45 to 60 minutes. - 25.9023
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1 Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2 Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 36.8903
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1. Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2. Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 39.0911
Whole Salmon With Tarragon Dressing
Have fish cleaned but don't remove head and tail.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and dash pepper inside fish; dot with butter.
Cut fish in half crosswise.
Cover an 11 by 15-inch shallow baking pan with lettuce leaves and place both halves of the fish on the... - 37.5672
Whole Roasted Salmon With Wild Rice
In saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) water, rice and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the salt; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender but not mushy.
If necessary, uncover and cook briefly just until no moisture... - 48.5449
Tomato And Parmesan Baked Salmon
This baked salmon dish combines a whole lot of flavors and tastes within itself. Tomatoes, herbs and parmesan cheese all in one. I am sure by now you can imagine the great tastes that would bring to your table. - 27.1873
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Choose a large baking pan into which you can fit the salmon and still have room for about an inch of liquid all around the fish.
Salt and pepper the fish.
Stuff it with green pepper, yellow onion, carrot, and parsley.
Place in the pan, and add chicken broth... - 34.0567
Baked Stuffed Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Take a bowl and add lemon juice and salt.
3. Brush this mixture inside and out of the cleaned salmon. Brush the mixture using fingers.
4. For making the stuffing - Take a saucepan and add celery,... - 43.2831
Baked Salmon New Orleans
Brown sugar in pan.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, place garlic and pepper pod inside.
Mince onion fine, place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
Bake in hot oven (400°... - 39.7732
Baked Salmon New Orleans
1. Brown sugar in pan.
2. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place garlic and pepper pod inside.
3. Mince onion fine; place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
4. Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
5. Bake in... - 37.5015
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Rub inside of salmon with 1 tablespoon salt; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Saute celery, celery leaves and onions in butter in skillet; add mushrooms.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Combine celery mixture with crumbs; add seasonings.
Chop olives; add to stuffing.
Place... - 43.4498
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 44.5136
Baked Salmon With Butter
Clean and scale fish.
Wash fish and wipe dry.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Dip fish into flour and coat well.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan.
Place fish in butter and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add next 4... - 43.3689
Baked Salmon Trout
1. Cut out a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
2. Grease it well with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
4. Place the fish on the buttered foil
5. Sprinkle salt over it.
6. Distribute the small cubes of... - 36.4523
Baked Deviled Salmon Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 6 serving-size portions.
Arrange fish in single layer in greased shallow baking pan, turning under any thin edges of fillets so fish is a uniform thickness.
For topping: In small bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk,... - 42.9424
Baked Salmon With Cream And Cucumber
Put the parsley in the cleaned gullet of the fish and rub the butter over the outside.
Put the whole into a fireproof baking dish, season well and pour the cream around.
Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven (3500 F. electric; gas regulo 4) for 10... - 38.1065
Baked Alaskan Salmon Homesteader-style
Heat oven to 325°F.
Sprinkle cavity evenly with salt and pepper.
Cut 20 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, with ends hanging over.
Place salmon in dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 43.6699
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 40.9157
Indian Style Salmon Bake
Place fish in a deep pan or a heavy plastic bag set in a pan.
Cover completely with brine; let stand for 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours.
(Brining firms the fish and gives it a moister, more succulent texture when cooked.) Lay one 6-foot section of frame flat.
Wrap... - 34.8812
Baked Half Salmon With Vegetable Dill Stuffing
Rinse the fish inside and out.
With a long, sharp knife, remove the inner membrane, bones, and spine.
Cut horizontally just underneath the membrane (as if you were skinning a chicken breast).
Then remove the spine with the point of a sharp knife, taking care... - 41.8871
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Grease a baking dish large enough to hold salmon in a single layer, place salmon steaks in and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grating peel from lemon reserve for sauce, cut lemon into thin slices and... - 44.7049
Potted Smoked Salmon
Potted Smoked Salmon is a fine Christmas recipe. The Potted Smoked Salmon gets it grant taste from Salmon mixed in dry white wine and flavored with pepper. If you are a seafood lover then you should try this Potted Smoked Salmon recipe. - 46.9469
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Combine lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish; pour lemon juice mixture over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine bread crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set... - 41.4953
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Shape mixture into 24 salmon balls.
Place salmon balls in a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 50° for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to a serving platter, and... - 42.7444
Angler And Salmon Checkerboard With Tomato Butter
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice salmon and angler fillets into strips of even lengths.
– Place salmon fillet strips side by side. To obtain a checkerboard effect weave the pink and white fillets.
– Butter a baking dish. Add the... - 38.0221
Salmon With Tarragon Sauce
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cut 28 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
Place salmon on foil.
Sprinkle cavity and outside of fish with parsley, 1 tablespoon tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt and paprika, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the juice.
Fold long sides of foil together... - 42.5302
Salmon In Aspic
1) Remove fins and gills from the salmon. Cut into 1-inch-deep inverted V out of the tail, resembling mermaid's tail.
2) Wash and clean blood traces. Place in a fish poacher or a large flameproof dish.
3) Preheated oven to 350°F
4)... - 45.0612
Salmon Souffle With Potato
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Using 1 tablespoon of the butter, grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish and a 24- by 2-inch strip of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap the foil around the dish, buttered side in, to form a collar that extends 1 1/2 inches above the rim, and... - 44.0966
Festive Poached Salmon
1) Take a small bowl for preparing aioli. Pour mayonnaise into the bowl and stir in garlic. Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator for chilling.
2) In your food processor, add mango slices along with vinegar and mint. Puree the ingredients... - 47.1435
Ratouille Topped Salmon Steaks
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Wash the salmon steaks under cold, running water.
4) Arrange the steaks in the baking dish.
5) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat oil over... - 45.3018
Almond Salmon Quiche
For crust, stir together flour, the 2/3 cup cheese, almonds, salt, and paprika.
Stir in oil.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the crust mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 400° oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce... - 43.4599
Salmon With Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse and dry the salmon, then sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt inside the fish.
3) In a nonstick baking pan, place the salted salmon.
4) In a saucepan, simmer the onion, garlic, celery and bay leaf in 1/4 cup... - 42.2806
Salmon Roll Or Pie
Saute mushrooms, celery, pepper, and onion in the oil.
Pick over salmon, discarding any black skin or bones.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add parsley and tarragon.
Mix all together.
Prepare pie crust dough and roll out into a rectangle for the roll, a round for... - 45.0446
La Leche League Salmon Loaf
Crush salmon bones and toss together with the flaked salmon in a mixing bowl.
Add bread crumbs to bowl.
In a skillet, steam-stir celery, mushrooms and scallions, using a few drops of water to prevent scorching before vegetables begin releasing their... - 35.6965
Salmon Quiche With Buttermilk
Combine the cheeses and buttermilk in a blender and process on low speed until combined.
Place in a large bowl and add scallions and eggs.
Flake salmon meat and crush the bones; add to the cheese mixture with a dash of nutmeg.
Pour salmon mixture into the pie... - 35.167
1. In a blender, process together the cheeses and buttermilk at low speed till well blended; turn out in a large bowl and mix with scallions and eggs
2. Flake the salmon meat, crush the bones and add to the cheese mixture along with a pinch of... - 34.6119
Caputos Potatoes With Salmon
Potatoes taste delicious and can be cooked in various ways. Here is one such interesting potato recipe shown in the video where the potatoes are baked and then filled with salmon and spices. Watch the video to know more… - 113.329
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut the cabbages into halves and remove the thick stalks.
3) In a pan, place the leaves carefully to prevent them from breaking.
4) Stream in the water to cover and bring to a boil.
5) Take the... - 45.3515
Beat egg yolks slightly with a fork.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan; blend in 1/4 cup flour, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon white pepper.
Add cream all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir a moderate amount of hot... - 43.1838
Dill Salmon Veggies Pockets
If you love your piece of salmon to be simple, quick and delicious, then here is another recipe for you. These simple pockets contain salmon, dills, asparagus and red pepper, which presents a gorgeous flavor when opened. Watch the video to see how simple is... - 118.323
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry into a large oval, measuring 35cm/14in in length. Cut into a curved fish shape and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
2. Use the trimmings to make narrow strips. Brush... - 45.8868
Salmon Pastry Puff
Stack the folded sheets of phyllo pastry, then invert an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish on top of them.
Using a sharp paring knife, carefully cut around the dish so that you have 6 single sheets of pastry
Lift off the dish and cover the pastry sheets... - 43.5046
Saumon En Croute
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease the baking sheet and set aside.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon and cover with lemon juice, and set aside.
4) Chop spinach and mushroom stems coarsely.
5) In a bowl, place the spinach mixture and... - 40.85
Cold Poached Salmon With Horseradish Sauce
1. Place the onion rings in the bottom of a large pot or Dutch oven. Sprinkle the allspice and cloves among the onions; tuck in the bay leaf. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on top of the onion mixture, then pour the broth all around the fish.
2. Bring the... - 34.2335
Salmon Quiche Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and nutmeg.
3. Stir in salmon.
4. Line 30 tart shells with pastry.
5. To the pastry lined tart shells, sprinkle grated cheese in bottom of shells.
6. Pour in... - 41.6919
1 In medium bowl, break the salmon.
2 Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3 Transfer the mixture into a 8- by 4- by 3-inch loaf pan or small pie plate.
4 Bake in 350 degrees farenheit oven 45 to 55 minutes or until puffed and... - 43.5942
Smoked Salmon Quiche
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Work in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out dough to fit 8 inch (20 cm) quiche pan.
Prick base of... - 44.2299
Salmon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Combine chicken broth, shallots, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
Reserve broth for another use.
Drain... - 43.8644
Smoked Salmon Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate, prick the bottom and bake for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) Beat together the egg yolks, eggs and cream. Carefully season.
4) Into the... - 38.171
Rice And Raisin Stuffed Salmon
For stuffing: In small bowl cover dried mushrooms with warm water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain well and chop mushrooms.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan saute onion and garlic in margarine until onion is tender.
Add brown rice and wild rice.
Cook and stir 2... - 43.7128
Sole, Salmon And Scallop Mousse With Sauce Verte
Transfer chilled sole to stainless steel bowl and set in larger bowl filled with ice.
Whisking constantly, gradually add whipping cream in slow, steady stream until well blended.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl until frothy; fold into fish mixture.
Season with... - 42.2843