- » Whiting Fillet With Vermouth Sauce
Whiting Fillet With Vermouth Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiting fillet with vermouth sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiting fillet with vermouth sauce recipes.
Whiting Fillets With Vermouth Sauce
Brush a large, flameproof baking dish generously with some of the butter and lay fillets in it side by side. Blend remaining butter with vermouth, lemon juice and tomato paste. Pour over the fish, season with salt and pepper and place over high heat. Cook,... - 29.8012
Tilapia In White Vermouth Sauce
1. In a large saute pan, combine vermouth and water; heat until it just begins to bubble. Stir in lemon peel, capers with juice, shallots and garlic.
2. Add tilapia to the pan and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes; turn fillets with a large spatula and... - 27.4605
Sole With Vermouth Sauce
1) Down the middle, split the sole fillets ans rub with salt.
2) Let the fillets sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and dry it.
4) Grease an ovenproof dish with plenty of butter.
5) Fold the fillets once.
6) Place them in the greased... - 42.7987
Wrapped Sole In Green Coat With Vermouth Sauce
Fry the fish bones in a saucepan with olive oil over a medium heat.
Add shallots and bay leaf, and cover fish bones with water.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the foam while cooking.
Sauce Strain fish stock and reduce by half.
Add cream and simmer... - 42.4089
Fish In Vermouth Sauce
First make the sauce. Put the oil in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shallot and cook for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and vermouth, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in the cream and season to... - 33.0948
Plaice With Vermouth
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before cooking the plaice.
Cut the plaice fillets in half lengthways, then wash lightly and dry on kitchen paper.
Place the fillets skinned side down on a chopping board and season to taste.
Wash and dry... - 39.5944
Fillet Of Sole
Rinse fillets of sole under cold running water and pan dry on paper towels.
In a large ovenware dish, melt 3/4 cup butter in a 300 degree oven.
Remove dish from oven and sprinkle shallots and herbs over the bottom.
Meanwhile increase oven temperature to 425... - 41.1965
Salt and pepper each fillet, then sprinkle each with some fresh parsley.
Roll and place in an 8 X 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
Peel, seed and chop tomatoes and sprinkle evenly over the fish.
Sprinkle sugar on top.
Spread mushrooms evenly over... - 42.2462
Poree Of Mixed Fish Fillets
Skin the trout and plaice fillets but leave the red skin on the mullet fillets, making sure that all the scales are removed.
Mix the vermouth, 2 tablespoons of wine and a little pepper together as a marinade and brush it over the fillets.
Roll them up,... - 45.0728
Fillets Of Flounder Capri
1. Cut the fillets in half lengthwise and roll each half, starting with the widest portion, into a plump little jelly roll. Preheat the oven to 200°.
2. Coat the bottom of a large skillet with 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the clam juice, wine, garlic,... - 34.1567
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 140.787
Place in a glass or ceramic dish the tomatoes, sugar, onion and garlic.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well, add the parsley.
Place the fillets of sole on top of this mixture.
Salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap.
Microwave 6... - 43.1161
Halibut A La Grecque
Arrange a layer of lettuce leaves on the bottom of an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass dish.
Top with half the parsley, the bay leaf and onion slices.
Place the halibut on top of this herb layer.
Combine the oil, wine or vermouth, salt and cumin seeds.
Pour... - 43.86
Crusted Prawn And Avocado Mousse
Dissolve the gelatine in the stock.
Spoon 30 ml/2 tbsp into the base of an oiled 18 cm/7 in round souffle dish.
Stir in the vermouth and 30 ml/2 tbsp of water.
Arrange eight prawns attractively in the liquid with the lemon slices.
Leave to set.
Meanwhile,... - 40.3724
Baked Fish With Red Sauce
The baked fish with red sauce is best cooked with haddock fillets along with a sauce of sweet red pepper and red onions along with vermouth. The haddock is seasoned to taste and served withteh red sauce spooned over it. I serve this dish for both parties and... - 47.1526
Scrod With Mustard Caper Sauce
Preheat oven to 165F (75C).
Cut large fillets into 4 serving pieces.
Rinse; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add coated fillets; pan-fry 1-1/2 to 3... - 43.3914
Baked Cod With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the fish in a shallow, buttered baking dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter, pour the white wine over the fish, cover with wax paper, and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
3. Meanwhile, melt... - 32.9899
Prawns In Cream Sauce
This Prawns In Cream Sauce is absolutely delightful and great to pep up your party spreads! The mixed flavors of the seafood and sauce is sure to bowl your guest over! Trust me you stand to gain if you try this fantastic and simple Prawns In Cream Sauce! - 47.0789
Double Fish Soufflé
Butter a small Pyrex ring mold (mould) 10 inches (22 cm) in diameter.
Rinse the flounder fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Flatten the fish as much as possible with a pastry roller (rolling pin).
Line the ring mold... - 43.5225
Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce
Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce is a delicious dish that is perfect for a your party spread. The addictive flavor of the Poached Salmon With Sorrel Sauce will leave you wanting more. Trust me! - 45.7373
Sole In Sauce Rosee
1. Sprinkle salt, pepper and fresh parsley on the fillets and roll them into tubes.
2. Take a 8 x 12-inch glass or ceramic dish and place the fillets on it.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove their seeds and chop them.
4. Sprinkle the chopped... - 43.0434
Salmon Saute With Citrus Sauce
1. Shred enough peel (colored part only) from oranges, grapefruit, and lime to make 1/2 teaspoon of each kind of peel. Combine peels in a small bowl; cover and set aside.
2. Cut off and discard remaining peel and all white membrane from grapefruit, lime, and... - 38.0136
Anchovy Clam Sauce
In a large skillet heat butter and oil.
Add parsley, onion, garlic, rosemary and crushed red pepper.
Cook until garlic is light brown, about 1 minute.
Drain clam sauce in a sieve, reserving clam liquid and clams separately.
Add clam liquid and wine to... - 36.2443
Trout In Wine Sauce
1)In a pan, boil shrimps in salted water. Let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes before draining and washing with cold water.
2)Shrimps have to be de-veined and peeled.
3)Rinse clean trout fillets and dry.
4)In a bowl, mix together flour, slat... - 46.4588
Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce
For all fish lovers, Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce is the perfect dish. This wonderful combination of sole and pesto sauce is sure to get you addicted to it! Try this excellent Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce recipe! - 46.2965
Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F .
Pat fish dry with paper towels.
Place in single layer in two 9 x 13-inch baking dishes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover with vermouth and lemon juice.
Bake, covered, until fish loses its translucency about 10 to 15... - 42.5442
Poached Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. In 26-inch fish poacher, combine water, wine, celery, onion, carrot, lemon, salt, and peppercorns; heat to boiling over high heat. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon inside and out with cold running water. Place salmon on rack in fish poacher; heat... - 37.2329
Red Snapper With Butter And Shallot Sauce
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Combine vinegar and shallots in a small heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil, lower heat slightly, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Arrange snapper fillets in a shallow baking dish just large enough... - 42.7367
Baked Fish With Tomato Feta Sauce
This Baked Fish With Tomato Feta Sauce is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Baked Fish With Tomato Feta Sauce; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 43.0073
Oriental Fish For A Low Fat Diet
1) Rinse the fish well under cold water and cut each fillet in half.
2) Arrange the fish fillets over a large piece of aluminium and turn the edges to make a container.
3) In a steamer, heat water to boil.
4) In a bowl, place together... - 38.1181
1. In a bowl, mix the butter and flour together and keep aside.
2. In a glass or ceramic dish, mix the tomatoes, sugar, onion and garlic.
3. Place in the microwave, and heat for 2 minutes at High.
4. Stir to mix everything well, and... - 43.1209
Place fillets in CORNING WAREÂ® open roaster (12 1/2 x 10 1/4 x 2 1/4-inches) with thickest portions of fish along edges of dish; sprinkle with onion and salt and pepper.
Add just enough vermouth to cover fish.
Cover dish with wax paper; microwave 5... - 39.5068
1. Take a 8 x 12-inch glass or ceramic dish and butter it generously.
2. Sprinkle the green onions or French shallots, and the parsley or dill, on it.
3. Pour the white wine or dry white vermouth, the fish fumet or clam juice over this.
4.... - 41.2525
Crab And Cheese Stuffed Flounder
Mix together Butter Buds with flour until paste is formed.
Stir until it boils.
Add lite salt.
Stir in the sherry, skim milk and the beaten Egg Beater; cook one minute.
A few grains of cayenne may be added.
Add the imitation crabmeat and cook until heated... - 40.8421
Rolled Plaice With Smoked Salmon
1. Place a plaice fillet, skinned side up, on a clean working surface.
2. Top with a salmon strip and use more to cover surface area.
3. Drizzle lemon juice and season with pepper. Roll and keep aside.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining fillets and... - 46.5469
The Caviar Mousse is packed with the richness of mayonnaise, caviar, white wine and seasonings. This Caviar Mousse is sure a juicy pick for the parties. Just check out recipe of the rich tasting caviar mousse. - 44.2595
Scallop And Fish Coquilles
1. In a shallow microwaveable baking dish, arrange scallops in single layer and cover with waxed paper.
2. Microwave at High for 5 minutes until opaque stirring once.
3. Drain the scallops reserving 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) cooking... - 43.5864
Fettuccine Fisherman's Style
In a large saucepan heat olive oil until hot.
Add green peppers.
Saute until barely tender.
Sprinkle with flour; stir to blend.
Add clam sauce, wine, thyme, oregano, salt and black pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 42.1789
Fish Soup With Garlic
Skim 2 tablespoons oil from the top of white clam sauce.
Place oil in a medium saucepan.
Heat until hot.
Add onion; saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add water, salt, thyme, fennel and orange peel.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, coveted, for 15... - 41.3355
1 Place the fish bones and trimmings, onion, bouquet garni, water, vermouth and seasoning in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil and boil for 20 minutes, then strain and cool.
2 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
Wash and dry the turbot fillets.
Use... - 44.8073
Tuscan Seafood Stew
Cut tails from each lobster; cut in halves lengthwise.
Cut large claws from body.
Remove and discard antennae and split body sections lengthwise, removing and discarding stomachs and intestines.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until... - 43.8721
Hoko Pot Or Hot Pot
Prepare attractive plates of any of the food products.
Have everything cut or sliced into small, bite-size pieces.
Mix the sauces.
Start the charcoal in the backyard.
Meanwhile, place the Hoko pot on a tray on the dining room table.
Use a protective mat under... - 38.7768
Sole & Scallop Quenelles
Prepare Fish Stock or Court Bouillon.
Cut fish into 2-inch chunks.
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree fish and scallops using quick on and off pulses until mixture is smooth.
Or, grind fish and scallops twice in a food grinder, using fine... - 43.1793