- » White Wine Vinegar
White Wine Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white wine vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white wine vinegar recipes.
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Don't forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next... - 49.0738
Ginger Shrimp With White Wine Vinegar
In a bowl, combine celery, bamboo shoots, and the 1/4 cup onions; set aside.
In another bowl, stir together vinegar, soy, sugar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the salad oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot,... - 45.0239
Hollandaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. Over low heat, melt butter in a small pan. Cool.
2. Boil vinegar, peppercorns, mace and bay leaf until vinegar is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
3. Strain into a heatproof bowl, discarding solid flavorings.
4. Beat in egg yolks and 1 tablespoon cooled butter.
5.... - 35.0087
White Wine Vinegar Gazpacho
In a large bowl, combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, and oregano; stir well.
Add onion, bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, and avocado; stir until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Ladle chilled soup into bowls; if... - 33.1007
Pork Braised In Milk And White Wine Vinegar
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Rub surface with olive oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic. Marinate at least 2 hours at room temperature or 8 hours in refrigerator.
2. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning... - 30.2772
Hollandaise With White Wine Vinegar
1. Put the vinegar in a small pan and boil until the quantity is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
2. Leave to cool, then mix with the egg yolks in a basin.
3. Place the basin over a pan of hot water and whisk until the eggs begin to thicken.
4. Gradually whisk in the... - 28.6699
White Wine Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the salt, pepper and garlic. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to pound the garlic into the salt and pepper until it forms a paste.
2. Add the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and oil. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended. - 27.3119
Mustard Dill Sauce Using White-wine Vinegar
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine mustard, vinegar, sugar and dill.
Process several seconds to blend.
With machine running, slowly add oil until mixture is blended and thickens slightly - 26.4637
Bearnaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. In double-boiler top, combine wine vinegar, green onion, tarragon, and pepper. Over high heat, heat to boiling. Boil about 3 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
2. Place double-boiler top over hot, not boiling, water in double-boiler... - 23.968
White Wine Vinegar Recipes By Category
White Wine Vinegar Ingredient: