- » White Wine Vinaigrette
White Wine Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white wine vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white wine vinaigrette recipes.
Mussels Vinaigrette Using Dry White Wine
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells.
Remove beards; discard any mussels that do not close.
Place mussels in a kettle; add enough wine to measure 1 inch in bottom of kettle.
Bring wine to a simmer.
Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 45.0384
Wine Drenched Potato Salad With White Wine Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the White Wine Vinaigrette. Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; do... - 40.6386
White Wine Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the salt, pepper and garlic. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to pound the garlic into the salt and pepper until it forms a paste.
2. Add the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and oil. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended. - 25.4241
White Wine Vinaigrette
Blend all in a food blender or by shaking in a jar.
Store covered in the refrigerator.
Keeps very well. - 20.975
You May Also Like!
Salad Of White Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a large skillet heat the oil and butter and saute the asparagus until tender but still somewhat crunchy.
Remove the pan from heat.
In a bowl mix the asparagus with the salt, garlic, vinegar and ice.
Serve each plate with 4 asparagus spears on... - 32.5484
Potato Salad Vinaigrette
Heat together vinegar, salt, mustard and celery seed.
Pour over 6 hot coarsely cubed potatoes.
Stir in onion.
Let mixture cool; add salad oil and parsley. - 28.5203
White Beans In Parmesan Vinaigrette
1. Place the beans in a medium-size saucepan, add enough water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the bay leaf and salt, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are tender, adding water if necessary to... - 32.4599
White Asparagus And Grilled Scallops In Lobster Vinaigrette
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place lobster heads on baking pan; roast until browned, about 40 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet; add carrot, onion and celery.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic and peppercorns.
Add lobster heads... - 37.8333
Lobster & Apple Stuffed Manicotti With A White Wine Reduction
When the weather outside is dark and bleary, you definitely need an instant pick-me-up. And what better than yummy lobster and apple stuffed manicotti cooked in wine reduction sauce. Kimberly Edwards presents yet another simple yet tasteful way to make your... - 85.3176
Steamed Mussels Vinaigrette
1 Remove beards from mussels. In a large bowl or kettle combine
4 cups of the cold water and 2 tablespoons of the salt; add mussels. Soak mussels for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Discard water; repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing two times more.
2 In a... - 35.5528
Zucchini vinaigrette is a mixed vegetable vinaigrette. Prepared with pickle relish and dressed with wine vinegar and salad oil along with italian dressing, the zucchini vinaigrette is chilled to blend flavors and best served on a bed of lettuce. - 41.7543
Scallop Salad With White Wine
Place scallops, lime juice, butter, anise seed, wine and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Drain scallops and transfer to bowl.
Mix in celery, radishes and onions; set aside.
In second bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper... - 37.0752
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.2773