- » White Wine Tomato
White Wine Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white wine tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white wine tomato recipes.
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Don't forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next... - 48.8676
Lobster And White Wine In A Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the butter in a large, heavy enameled skillet or a large saucepan. Add the lobster and cook quickly over high heat for about 1 minute, stirring frequently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the lobster pieces to a small bowl, and set aside.
2. In the... - 37.6756
Tomato Sauce Using White Wine
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add jonion; saute 4 minutes.
Add oregano, basil, red pepper, bay leaves, and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in water and iremaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. - 36.0315
You May Also Like!
Whiting In A Tomato And Wine Sauce
Place the onion, tomatoes and slices of 1 lemon in a greased, ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper.
Place the fillets on top and pour on the wine.
Sprinkle with parsley and bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes Place the fish on a hot serving dish put... - 36.7135
Chicken Breasts In Sun Dried Tomato & White Wine Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat.
2. Pat the chicken cutlets dry with a paper towel. Season one side of the chicken cutlets each with salt, Italian seasoning and some fresh cracked pepper.
3. Put the chicken cutlets in the pan,... - 0
Wine Drenched Potato Salad With White Wine Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the White Wine Vinaigrette. Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; do... - 39.923
Fish Chowder With White Wine
This Fish Chowder With White Wine is fabulous ! Try out this Fish Chowder With White Wine and feel free to comment about the dish ! - 39.2223
Gazpacho With White Wine
Gazpacho! At last I have come upon a classic Gazpacho recipe that will definitely not let me down. Here is a guaranteed way to prepare yummy Gazpacho for your parties. Try it! - 45.9291
Osso Buco Using Dry White Wine
Ossobuco - the name itself cues the Italian flavor. Veal, butter, and seasonings play the lead in this Ossobuco. Give this yummy Ossobuco a try. - 33.1504
Chicken With White Wine
Heat the oil in a large fry pan.
Rub the seasoned flour on the chicken pieces and saute in the hot oil with the onions until golden brown.
Pour in the white wine and cook over a high heat for 5 minutes.
Mix together the tomato paste and chicken stock and stir... - 45.049
Fish Chowder With White Wine
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the bacon.
2) Remove the bacon, crush lightly to break into pieces and place in a slow cooker.
4) In the same pan, heat the remaining bacon fat and brown the onions and garlic in it.
5) Stir the onion mixture into the slow... - 48.9204
Spaghetti With White Wine Meat Sauce
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic, onion and celery. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add meat. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and cook 4 minutes over medium heat. Stir twice during cooking.
Pour in wine, stir and cook 4... - 33.1734