White Wine Sauce
- » White Wine Reduction Sauce
White Wine Reduction Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white wine reduction sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white wine reduction sauce recipes.
Sweet Poached Pears In Reduction Sauce
On the lookout for a dessert recipe that is yummy, easy to make and very different from what you have been serving your guests lately? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty dessert that will leave all your guests amazed! - 108.611
Dill Wine Sauce
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine first 5 ingredients.
2. Place lid and blended until well amalgamated.
3. Empty into a small saucepan and place on medium low heat.
4. Heat to boiling
5. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half.
6.... - 40.9996
Classic French Sauce Beurre Rouge
What a gorgeous ruby red sauce. This is truly a Michelin star restaurant-style butter sauce that will compliment any simple grilled steak or pork chop. Truly delicious. - 99.4292
In a small frying pan simmer the black pepper, tarragon, and vinegar until the vinegar is almost gone.
Add some shallots or yellow onion, and simmer for a moment.
Add the beef stock and wine.
Reduce the liquid to half.
This is reduced bearnaise.
Keep in... - 33.874
Scrod With Dill Sauce
Melt butter in a small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
Stir in minced shallots and saute until shallots are tender.
Add 1 cup white wine.
Slowly boil the wine, uncovered, approximately 15 minutes, to reduce the wine to 1/2 cup.
When wine is reduced, add... - 39.4628
Baked Chicken With Tomato Mustard Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts pieces at a 30-degree angle across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pieces on an oiled heavy sheet.
5.... - 46.0851
Add wine and lemon juice, slightly warm, then add egg yolks.
Whisk over bain marie (double boiler) until thick.
Remove from heat and add clarified butter while continuously whisking, then add seasoning.
Bear-naise - Reduction of shallots and tarragon vinegar,... - 32.7097
Steamed Dungeness Crab In A Spicy Indonesian Sauce
If you want to surprise guests with your amazing kitchen skills the next time there is a get-together, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect steamed crabs that are served in a spicy, tangy Indonesian sauce made with... - 125.915
Chicken Breasts In Watercress Sauce
1. Sprinkle the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Put the eggs and flour in a different bowl with shallow depth.
3. Dip each of the chicken pieces in the egg then roll into flour.
4. Shake off the extra flour.
5. Take a sauté pan and heat... - 46.2194
Combine oysters, their liquid or clam broth, Champagne or dry white wine in saucepan over medium heat and cook only until oysters are plumped; do not boil.
Remove oysters with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add shallot and ground red pepper to saucepan and boil... - 38.0873
Herb Butter Fondue
Put the shallots, wine, and vinegar in a small saucepan, set over high heat, and reduce to 1/2 teaspoon of liquid.
Remove from the heat and cool for 1 or 2 minutes.
The reduction should still be quite warm but not hot.
Return the pan to a very low heat and... - 32.0453
Salmon With Bearnaise
1. Put the vinegar, shallots and peppercorns in a pan with a sprig each of thyme and tarragon. Boil until reduced by about two-thirds leave to cool to room temperature, then strain into a bowl and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy pan. Skim foam off... - 34.176
Creamy Lobster Thermion
1. Halve each lobster by splitting it down the backbone with a sharp knife or cleaver.
2. Scoop out the flesh from the body and the claws.
3. Dice the flesh into bite size chunks and place in a bowl.
4. Wash the lobster shells clean and dry.... - 42.9194
Tri Vinegar Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the jalapeno, garlic, and lemon juice.
2. Spread over the chicken breasts and marinate,
3. Keep the marinated chicken pieces covered with plastic wrap for 2 hours or more at room temperature.
4. In a saucepan, combine the... - 47.3905
I Love Butter
I love scallops especially with cream and butter. YUM! This is a wonderful recipe, but being in the NY Times not postable. Take a look at the video. Love MARK BITTMAN. His recipes are always so easy and perfection. - 38.4248