- » White Wine Cake Icing
White Wine Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white wine cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white wine cake icing recipes.
Apricot Wine Cake
1. With a greased piece of greaseproof paper, line a 7" round cake tin
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy
3. Add in the eggs, even as you beat, add the wine and apricot
4. Over the creamed mixture sift the... - 47.0985
Sherried Ice Cream Roll
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed and add the ½ cup granulated sugar very gradually.
3) Beat well till stiff peaks are formed.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thicken... - 45.3008
Homemade Angel Food Cake
Hunting for a low-fat, low-calorie dessert recipe to impress your health-conscious guests? Consider angel food cake. This eye-pleasing dessert is not only a cinch to make, but also uses low fat ingredients which makes it satisfying to the gut too. Binge in... - 115.97
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and thinly roll out the grey icing to a rectangle that will cover the cake board. Trim off the excess around the base.
2. Place the Swiss rolls on the work surface, end to end, and cut them down to an overall length... - 39.9347
Fresh Lime Froth
1) In a shaker or 1-quart fruit jar mix all ingredients.
2) Shake to blend the ingredients till the mixture is lathered.
3) Pour in individual fruit-juice glasses.
4) Garnish with fresh mint. - 32.1105
Double Berry Cream Cake
1. Wash raspberries and blueberries; stem; dtain well. Mash 1/2 cup of the raspberries in a medium-size bowl; stir in sugar and wine. Let stand 15 minutes; stir in remaining berries.
2. Place 1 sponge layer on a serving plate; cover with about a third of the... - 27.4237
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 44.1754
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and let stand an hour or so at room temperature.
Prepare two 8 inch cake tins as follows.
Cut two rounds of parchment paper to fit bottom of pans.
Grease and lightly flour cake tin bottoms and sides, cover bottom with... - 42.3647
Strawberry Shortcake With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree C.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt and mix in the sugar
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour
5. Using your fingertips... - 51.431
Maria Angela's Meringue Cake
Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake has a lovely taste. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake gets its taste from egg mixed with Meringues and flavored with vinegar. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake is inspired by many bakeries. - 45.0233
Formal Wedding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare the batter using 3 cups and 2 tablespoons flour, when you bake the cake in one large pan.
3. Take a large bowl and mix together flour, baking powder and salt twice.
4. In s separate bowl, beat... - 46.829
Hazelnut & Baileys Meringue Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line 2 x 20cm sandwich tins with foil, then lightly oil the foil. Whizz the nuts in a processor until finely ground.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until they form stiff peaks. Whisk in most of the sugar, a spoonful at... - 35.4939
Chestnut Cake has a Awe-inspiring taste.The eggs and sugar gives the Chestnut Cake Sole taste. Must catch it - 44.9942
Pan Seared Lamb Loin
Would you like to try out a scrumptious seared lamb loin with wine or champagne. Watch this excellent video where the chef shows great cooking and slicing techniques along with some useful tips to make the recipe. The recipe is awesome and worth trying on a... - 107.757
Let pizza dough rise for 1 hour, then punch down and knead.
Gradually knead in the lemon rind, sugar, oil, egg yolk, wine and, if necessary, a little milk.
The dough should be perfectly smooth, but not stiff.
Work it until it is light and springy and comes... - 41.8261
Fresh Strawberries Deluxe
Place strawberries in covered refrigerator dish.
Add remaining ingredients and mix carefully
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until served.
Serve plain, topped with whipped cream or ice cream or use as sauce over ice cream, pudding or cake.
FRESH PEACHES... - 30.4418
Fresh Spring Cheesecake
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the lemon zest and make a well in the centre.
Pour the oil and wine into the well and mix with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
Turn onto a floured work... - 45.5136
In small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
In separate bowl, combine almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, raisins, candied fruit and orange rind; set aside.
In large saucepan, bring honey, sugar and wine to boil; reduce heat and simmer... - 42.9369