- » White Vinaigrette
White Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white vinaigrette recipes.
Mussels Vinaigrette Using Dry White Wine
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells.
Remove beards; discard any mussels that do not close.
Place mussels in a kettle; add enough wine to measure 1 inch in bottom of kettle.
Bring wine to a simmer.
Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 46.772
White Wine Vinaigrette
Blend all in a food blender or by shaking in a jar.
Store covered in the refrigerator.
Keeps very well. - 22.5994
Wine Drenched Potato Salad With White Wine Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the White Wine Vinaigrette. Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; do... - 39.923
White Wine Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the salt, pepper and garlic. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to pound the garlic into the salt and pepper until it forms a paste.
2. Add the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and oil. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended. - 27.1001
Salad Of White Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a large skillet heat the oil and butter and saute the asparagus until tender but still somewhat crunchy.
Remove the pan from heat.
In a bowl mix the asparagus with the salt, garlic, vinegar and ice.
Serve each plate with 4 asparagus spears on... - 33.9463
White Asparagus And Grilled Scallops In Lobster Vinaigrette
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place lobster heads on baking pan; roast until browned, about 40 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet; add carrot, onion and celery.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic and peppercorns.
Add lobster heads... - 39.7264
White Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the carrots and celery until sliced.
2) In a skillet, saute the carrots and celery in heated oil over a medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes until tender.
3) Turn off the heat, add Vegit... - 46.3152
White Beans In Parmesan Vinaigrette
1. Place the beans in a medium-size saucepan, add enough water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the bay leaf and salt, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are tender, adding water if necessary to... - 34.5963
Alia's Tips: Homemade Vinaigrette!
Quick tip for today: how to make homemade vinaigrette. No need to buy from the store anymore because after this video you will know how to make it yourself! - 0
Potato Salad Vinaigrette
Heat together vinegar, salt, mustard and celery seed.
Pour over 6 hot coarsely cubed potatoes.
Stir in onion.
Let mixture cool; add salad oil and parsley. - 30.2782
Zucchini vinaigrette is a mixed vegetable vinaigrette. Prepared with pickle relish and dressed with wine vinegar and salad oil along with italian dressing, the zucchini vinaigrette is chilled to blend flavors and best served on a bed of lettuce. - 42.9739
Green Salad With Fruity Vinaigrette
The green salad with fruity vinaigrette dressing is a lettuce, radicchio and cucumber salad with a lovely vinaigreete and fruit juice dressing of lemon juice and orange juice along with sugar and white pepper to taste. served chilled, this green salad with... - 44.356
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.7257
1) In a bowl, beat all the ingredients until smooth.
2) Use as required. - 25.5359
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
In mixing bowl combine shrimp, pea pods, and onion.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine oil, wine, vinegar, Italian salad dressing mix, capers, and pepper; cover and shake well to mix.
Pour dressing over shrimp mixture.
Cover and refrigerate several... - 35.7294
Pasta With Uncooked Fresh Tomatoes Vinaigrette
In a mixing bowl, stir together the tomatoes, oil, lemon juice, basil, and parsley.
Season to taste with white pepper and let the mixture sit at room temperature, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes.
Toss with cooked pasta the moment the pasta has been drained. - 31.7629
Prepare salad dressing mix as directed on package, using vinegar, water, and salad oil.
Using 1 cup of the dressing, mix well with pars ley, chives, capers and egg.
Chill thoroughly. - 28.0152
Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette
In a blender or food processor blend the cream, the vinegar, the mustard, the shallot, the sugar, and the lemon juice until the mixture is combined well, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, and blend the vinaigrette until it is emulsified.
Add... - 26.0381
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
With processor running, gradually add olive oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 27.8743
Hearts Of Palm Vinaigrette
Combine orange juice, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Set mixture aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange hearts of palm... - 38.1918
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.787
Zucchini Vinaigrette has a great taste. The Vinegar and green onion gives the Zucchini Vinaigrette a wonderful taste. - 35.1241
Shredded Beets Vinaigrette
Peel beets; then coarsely shred, using a food processor or a grater.
You should have about 6 cups.
Stir together shallot, mustard, garlic, vinegar, and oil.
Pour over beets and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If made ahead, cover and... - 33.6129
Fennel Salad Vinaigrette
Prepare fennel; reserve feathery leaves, covered, in refrigerator.
Cut bulbs in half lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
In a bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Stir in fennel and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for... - 36.5175
Holiday Split Peas Vinaigrette
Holiday split peas vinaigrette is a cooked peas vinaigrette. Prepared with sausage and onions along with a vinaigrette blend of oil with parsley and mustard to taste, it is finished with the addition of tomatoes. With salt and sugar to taste, this split peas... - 43.359
Celery Hearts Vinaigrette
1. Remove outer celery ribs; trim root ends. About 6 to 8 inches from root ends, cut tops and leaves from celery. (Save outer ribs, tops, and leaves for salad or soup another day.) Cut each bunch of celery lengthwise in half.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven or... - 31.9749
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette is something I love to make - though the salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation the end product is something which will leave you happy. Just give this Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette a try and prove it to yourself. - 44.0487
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.1638
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Advance preparation: With stem ends down cut tomatoes into wedges, cutting to, but not through base.
Spread wedges apart slightly; salt lightly.
Combine shrimp, pea pods, and onion.
Mix remaining ingredients and dash pepper; pour over shrimp... - 37.5491
Steamed Mussels Vinaigrette
1 Remove beards from mussels. In a large bowl or kettle combine
4 cups of the cold water and 2 tablespoons of the salt; add mussels. Soak mussels for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Discard water; repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing two times more.
2 In a... - 37.5022
Pan Seared Scallops With Lemon Vinaigrette
Using a sharp knife, score lemon into 4 lengthwise sections; remove peel from lemon.
Scrape white portion from peel; discard.
Cut peel into very thin strips; set aside.
Squeeze enough juice from lemon to measure 2 tablespoons; set aside.
In a large skillet... - 39.6268
Tuna Pasta Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is simple to make and tasty to eat. As a brunch, substitute for an evening snack or along with a complete meal - Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is perfect to have anytime of the day. Try this at home and... - 41.8602
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 44.207
Artichoke Hearts With Vinaigrette
To prepare vinaigrette, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a jar, cover and shake vigorously until creamy and smooth.
Chill for 1 hour.
Drain artichoke hearts well and arrange in a shallow serving dish.
Sprinkle with vinaigrette and sprinkle... - 34.5533
The coleslaw vinaigrette is a cabbage and green onions salad prepared with eggs. Simple and easy to prepare, this coleslaw vinagirette is great with almost any dish of choice and healthy too. - 33.7984
Delicious Shallot Vinaigrette
If you love shallots, this vinaigrette is just right for you. Zesty shallots combined with vinegar and mustard gives this dressing an added kick that can't be missed. Drizzle it over your fish, chicken and vegetable for bon appetite! - 98.3295
Pork Hocks With Vinaigrette Cream
In a deep heavy saucepan or Dutch oven arrange pork hocks close together.
Add the next five ingredients and enough hot water to barely cover.
Bring to a boil, then turn heat low and simmer about 2 hours or until tender.
Cool slightly, then drain and serve... - 28.659
Roast Leg Of Spring Lamb With Fresh Mint Vinaigrette
With the point of a sharp knife, pierce lamb in as many places as you have garlic slivers.
Insert slivers into slits.
Refrigerate lamb 2 hours, then remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Rub leg of lamb... - 44.292
Triple Mustard Vinaigrette
Combine bouillon granules and water; stir well.
Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup bouillon mixture in a small saucepan; stir until smooth.
Add remaining bouillon mixture, and bring to a boil.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until mixture is... - 39.3226
Vegetables With Vinaigrette Sauce
Combine all ingredients for vinaigrette sauce in a blender and blend for 3-4 minutes until creamy, pour into a jar, cover and chill for 25-30 minutes.
Makes about 3/4 cup (185 ml).
In separate pans of boiling water cook potatoes and beans for 12-15... - 41.7299
Spinach Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine orange juice, vinegar, sugar, olive oil, orange peel, poppy seeds and salt in small bowl until well blended.
2. To prepare salad, combine spinach, orange segments, mushrooms, onion and egg whites in large serving bowl. Pour... - 35.027
Steamed Onions In Vinaigrette Sauce
Pour boiling water over the onions and let stand five minutes.
Peel the onions and place them in a saucepan with stock one inch deep.
Bring to the boiling point and cook uncovered six minutes.
Cover and continue cooking until the onions are crisp tender,... - 25.2202
Albacore Salad Puttanesca With Garlic Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine chilled pasta, tomatoes, olives and 1 cup Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing.
2. Serve immediately after tossing tuna and basil leaves with the pasta mixture. - 31.5101
Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
In small jar that has a tight-fitting cover combine all ingredients; cover tightly and shake well.
Refrigerate until chilled. - 24.8011
Sweet N Sour Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid.
Cover and shake vigorously until combined.
Refrigerate and shake again - 17.1039
Combine all ingredients in work bowl and process for 10 seconds. - 19.4566
Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. - 20.1239
Exotic Oil Vinaigrette
Place the vinegar and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Add the oils and, using a fork or a small whisk, beat until well combined. - 21.3205
Combine cabbage, onion, and parsley.
Stir together vinegar, sugar, salad oil, and salt till sugar is dissolved.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to coat vegetables.
Cover and chill.
Separate yolk from white of one hard-cooked egg.
Cut up white; toss... - 38.2667
Combine all ingredients in ajar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Chill thoroughly. - 22.4996
Dijon Herb Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill thoroughly. - 25.9324
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 26.2402
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 27.049
Dijon Herb Vinaigrette
1. Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend. Chill thoroughly. Serve with salad greens. - 28.3872
1) In a jar or blender, add the vinegar, garlic, mustard and salt together.
2) Gradually stir in oil and blend well.
3) Use as required. - 29.0841
1. Into a small bowl stir garlic, mustard and with a teaspoon or fork mix oil by beating slowly such that the mixture can blend with the other ingredients well.
2. Toss with salads after seasoning with salt and pepper as per taste before... - 29.4685
Oil And Egg Vinaigrette
In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt and lemon juice.
Slowly whisk in the oil until incorporated.
Stir in the eggs, chives and pepper. - 29.8978
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split lobster-tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife.
Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact.
Set shells... - 42.0534
1. In a large cast-iron enameled pot, tip in the olive oil, wine and vinegar
2. Add the vegetables and other ingredients
3. Cook for ¾ of an hour tightly covered and on extremely low heat
4. Remove from heat
5. Cover with a cloth
6.... - 47.0041
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain. Rinse with cold water.
2. Split lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife. Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact. Set... - 34.4685
Green Peppercorn Vinaigrette
Green Peppercorn Vinaigrette has a different taste. The mayonnaise and herb vinegar gives the Green Peppercorn Vinaigrette a mouth filling taste. - 22.3718
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the tomatoes, vinegar, basil, thyme and mustard on medium to high speed about 25 seconds or until well combined.
To store, transfer the vinaigrette to a jar with a tight-fitting cover and refrigerate for... - 25.2571
I know you had been looking for a great French Vinaigrette recipe, well you have landed on the right page. Here's an easy to make vinaigrette recipe that can completely turn around the way your salads taste. Don't give this recipe a miss i can assure, you... - 30.2342
Warm Potatoes Vinaigrette
Scrub potatoes, leaving skins on.
Boil until tender, about 20 minutes.
Beat oil with vinegar.
Mince scallions and add with oregano to oil and vinegar.
Season with pepper.
Place cooked potatoes in serving bowl; cut into halves or quarters, depending on... - 32.5964
In a small bowl, stir together the fruit pectin, lemon-pepper seasoning and poppy seeds.
Then stir in the cranbeny juice, vinegar and honey.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
To store, cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 days - 27.988
1. Combine the vegetables in a shallow dish. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until the sugar dissolves, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or overnight before serving. - 31.6202
1. Put the lemon juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and herbs in a liquidizer or jar and process or shake to dissolve the sugar.
2. Add the oil and continue to process or shake.
2. Toss the desired quantity with salads and serve. - 35.0352
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 35.6389
Cod With Herb Vinaigrette Sauce
1. Let frozen cod stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, heat water, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling.
3. With serrated knife held in slanting position, cut block of frozen fish... - 32.9955
Wash leeks carefully (3 to 4 per person depending on size) and trim to equal lengths using white portion only.
Using enough boiling water to cover, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place on kitchen paper or a... - 40.5884
1. In a bowl, mix together green cabbage, bell pepper, green onions and parsley
2. in a smaller bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, water, olive oil, salt, basil, garlic powder and pepper and whisk till blended
3. Pour this over the coleslaw and toss... - 41.561
1) Trim off the roots and remove the coarse outer leaves from the leeks and then cut away the green tops so that 4 inches of the white stem on each leek remains.
2) Slice the leeks and wash in cold running water.
3) Tie the bundles of... - 41.9386
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 119.175
Asparagus With Basil Vinaigrette
Snap off tough ends from asparagus.
Peel skin with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place asparagus in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with buds to center of dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with pleated plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 to 13 minutes... - 44.1565
Roasted Vegetables With Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large bowl, add zucchini, summer squash and red peppers.
3) Pour over 1/4 cup olive oil to toss well.
4) In a large rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan, spread all vegetables in a single layer.
5)... - 47.6777
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad Platter
1. Pass all the vinaigrette ingredients via a food processor and mix thoroughly. Keep aside.
2. Take a large pot, add salted water, boil it. Add asparagus and blanch for about 2 minutes or till asparagus turns tender. Drain off the hot water,... - 48.0486
Roasted Leeks In Dijon Vinaigrette
Tender, sweet and a little crisp around the edges, roasted leeks are a favorite in the The Natural Princess kitchen. When paired with a simple Dijon vinaigrette they are the perfect side dish for any main course. - 0
1.Combine French dressing, mustard, onion, parsley, tarragon, capers, sour pickle and egg white.
2.Blend the ingredients well until smooth.
3.Serve as condiment - 30.5435
Hard-cook the eggs.
Cool, then shell.
Separate the yolks from the whites.
Mash the yolks with the uncooked egg yolk until creamy.
Stir in the mustard, pepper, salt, celery salt and garlic powder.
Gradually stir in the hot water and continue stirring until... - 42.2123
Salad D Epinards Aux Lardons Et Au Vinaigrette
1. Tear the leaves of aspinach and discard its stalks. Wash the leaves thoroughly with water.
2. Drain the leaves and dry them well.
3. Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
4. Chop the egg whites coarsely and reserve them for later... - 37.9093
Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) To prepare Vinaigrette Dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid add all ingredients. Shake vigorously.
2) Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
3) Shake again before using.
4) In a large bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing with chick peas,... - 47.6253
Watercress And Scallop Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
To make the Citrus Vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Remove 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Place scallops in basket and rotate for 12 to 15 minutes or until just... - 38.0023
Roasted Red Potato Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
Drizzle over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
Place potatoes in the basket and roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
In a large bowl combine the olives, yellow... - 38.0005
Grilled Leeks With Herhed Vinaigrette
Tie the leeks in 4 bundles with kitchen string, in a kettle of boiling salted water boil them for 6 minutes, or until they are just tender, and drain them in a colander.
Refresh the leeks under cold water and discard the strings.
Cut the leeks apart at the... - 40.2052
1 Place beans in medium glass mixing bowl. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH; stir. Microwave for 5 to 7 minutes on HIGH, or until tender-crisp; drain. Pour Vinaigrette over beans, toss to combine; cover. Chill about 8 hours, stirring... - 34.5009
Persimmon Salad With Moroccan Sweet Vinaigrette
Last week, I ate in a wonderful restaurant in Reno, called "Old Granite Street Eatery". They serve New American cuising with fresh quality ingredients. I fell in love with their Persimmon salad, so today I will show you how to make this salad using my own... - 130.495
Raspberry And Duck Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.place the duck, breast side up, in a flat pan.
Pour over the chicken stock, season liberally with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until the breast meat is just... - 44.2534
Grilled Seafood Salad With Shallot Thyme Vinaigrette
1. In a large food grade bag or a covered jar, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well to make sure that they are well mixed
2. In another shallow dish, place the fish and shrimp and pour the ¼ cup of the vinaigrette over them.
3.... - 46.9367
Chicken With Black Bean Salad And Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Get the grill ready or get the boiler on heater mode.
2. Wash beans properly and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Take a medium saucepan, and put together beans, onions, salt and 6 cup of cold water and let them boil.
4. Now reduce the heat... - 46.8962
Potatoes Con Bagna Cauda Vinaigrette
Chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, the 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, presents the all new picnic friendly menu. The title of this dish is White’s
tongue-in-cheek reference to the new ... - 27.9515
French Dressing Vinaigrette
In a bowl mix vinegar, salt, and pepper with a fork.
Add oil and mix vigorously until well blended and slightly thickened.
Use to dress green or vegetable salads. - 23.5735
Measure all ingredients into a jar with a tight cover; shake vigorously.
Refrigerate dressing until chilled.
Shake before serving. - 31.4989
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Stir and adjust seasoning before serving. - 27.7657
1. On serving platter, arrange asparagus alternating white and green asparagus in small bunches.
2. In measuring cup, combine salad dressing, olives and egg, mix well and pour over asparagus.
3. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled-€”at least... - 30.7211
In bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 25.6559
White Vinaigrette Recipes By Category