- » White Vermouth
White Vermouth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white vermouth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white vermouth recipes.
White Vermouth Sauce
Heat the oil in a 4-cup(l L) microwave-safe bowl, 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the onion and shallot, mix well and micro wave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Stir in the flour and tomato paste, mix well.
Add the vermouth and beef broth.
Beat with a wire whisk.
Microwave 4... - 43.2431
Simple Coquilles Saint Jacques Using White Vermouth
1.In a ceramic or small glass casserole, add water, vermouth, tarragon and parsely to the scallops.
2. Bring the casserole to a high fkame, and cook covered for 2 minuites.
3.Drain the scallops using s strain.Reserve
4. In another small... - 42.4002
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And White Vermouth
Arrange the chicken breasts in a 10 inch glass baking dish.
Dot with butter and add all the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
Cover the chicken with waxed paper.
Cook on "roast" setting for 15 minutes.
After 7 minutes rearrange the chicken,... - 40.5382
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And White Vermouth
1) Take a 10-inch glass baking dish and place the chicken breasts in it.
2) Dot with butter at places and add all the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
3) Using a waxed paper, cover the chicken well.
4) Set the microwave to “Roast... - 46.6313
Whiting Fillets With Vermouth Sauce
Brush a large, flameproof baking dish generously with some of the butter and lay fillets in it side by side. Blend remaining butter with vermouth, lemon juice and tomato paste. Pour over the fish, season with salt and pepper and place over high heat. Cook,... - 29.5827
Tilapia In White Vermouth Sauce
1. In a large saute pan, combine vermouth and water; heat until it just begins to bubble. Stir in lemon peel, capers with juice, shallots and garlic.
2. Add tilapia to the pan and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes; turn fillets with a large spatula and... - 27.2538
Chicken Breasts With Vermouth
Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 8 thin pieces; pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; dust lightly with flour.
In large heavy skillet, melt half of the butter over medium heat; cook half of the chicken, turning occasionally, until... - 39.9139
Pork Tenderloins With Vermouth
Pork Tenderloins With Vermouth is my favorite. I served it for an informal get together at home for my family and my mother was so proud of me. Little did she know that the credit went to this wonderful Pork Tenderloins With Vermouth recipe. - 38.2771
Apples Baked In Brandy And Vermouth
Make a shallow slit all around the skin of the apples.
Put 1 teaspoon of butter in the cavity of each and place in a flameproof baking dish.
Sprinkle over the sugar, vermouth, water and 2 tablespoons of the brandy.
Bake in a moderate oven (180°C/ 350°F or... - 40.5674
Vin Blanched Vermouth
1) In a lowball glass, add the ice.
2) Pour in the vermouth and wine and stir gently.
3) Place a lemon rind on the rim of the glass and serve. - 29.4475
Broiled Salmon With Honey And Vermouth
1. In a bowl, combine wine, mustard, honey, ginger, salt and pepper and stir wll with a whisk
2. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray and place the salmon over it, basting with half of the honey mixture
3. Broil for eight minutes or so until the fish... - 37.3473
Wrapped Sole In Green Coat With Vermouth Sauce
Fry the fish bones in a saucepan with olive oil over a medium heat.
Add shallots and bay leaf, and cover fish bones with water.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the foam while cooking.
Sauce Strain fish stock and reduce by half.
Add cream and simmer... - 42.2018
I knew vermouth will not sour as white wine can and hence I use it as a substitute in a whole lot of recipes including this Pork Vermouth dish. The roasted pork flavored with vermouth used in this Pork Vermouth dish is more than pleasing to the palate. Check... - 31.9848
Vermouth Pickled Onions
1) In a large pot, put water to boil add the onions and 1 tablespoon of salt
2) Cook for 3 minutes after the water boils.
3) In a large bowl, drain the onions, add 1 cup if cold water and remaining salt.
4) Stir to dissolve the salt. Cover and... - 34.7561
Breast Of Chicken Au Vermouth
Skin and bone chicken pieces and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
Place right and left chicken breasts side by side, skinned side down.
Cover six chicken pieces with half slices of ham, cheese and a sprinkle of parsley.
Top with remaining chicken pieces.
Dust... - 35.9206
Chicken And Zucchini In Vermouth
Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Combine flour and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
Roll chicken in mixture to coat evenly.
Heat butter and oil in heavy frying pan, add chicken, and brown on both sides, turning as necessary.
Remove to... - 42.5867
Vermouth Glazed Scallops With Julienned Vegetables
To Prepare Vegetables: Cut leek, carrot, and zucchini in 2-inch lengths and then into matchstick strips by hand or with julienne blade of food processor.
To Cook Scallops: Place flour in a shallow dish, add scallops, toss to coat, and pat off excess.
In a... - 41.4435
Scallops With Vermouth Sauce
Cut the scallops in half horizontally if they are large.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan, add the shallots, cover and cook over a low heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Pour in the wine, season and bring to... - 40.3933
Red Cabbage With Vermouth
Remove outside leaves of cabbage and shred coarsely.
Saute onion in oil until limp.
Add cabbage, 4 T of vermouth, honey and salt.
Cover and cook for 8 minutes or until cabbage is barely tender.
Add grapes and lemon juice.
Cover and cook for one... - 42.3141
Chicken With Mushrooms And Vermouth
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Spray a Dutch oven or large flameproof casserole dish with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3 Add the shallot... - 34.3693
Turkey Tetrazzini Using Vermouth
1) In a 3-quart casserole, combine the butter, mushrooms and onion together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the flour, blend well until smooth, then cover and cook in the microwave for 1... - 44.9919
Plaice With Vermouth
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before cooking the plaice.
Cut the plaice fillets in half lengthways, then wash lightly and dry on kitchen paper.
Place the fillets skinned side down on a chopping board and season to taste.
Wash and dry... - 39.3708
Vermouth Dijon Glazed Swordfish
Fish with wine glazes are ideal to serve on special occasions or dinner with dear ones. Mike Monahan shows how to cook Swordfish and glaze it with Vermouth and Dijon sauce mixture. Good to go with wines such as Chenin Blanc or Liebfraumilch. - 113.623
Sole With Vermouth Sauce
1) Down the middle, split the sole fillets ans rub with salt.
2) Let the fillets sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and dry it.
4) Grease an ovenproof dish with plenty of butter.
5) Fold the fillets once.
6) Place them in the greased... - 42.5731
Fish In Vermouth Sauce
First make the sauce. Put the oil in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shallot and cook for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and vermouth, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in the cream and season to... - 32.8827