- » White Velvet Butter Cake
White Velvet Butter Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white velvet butter cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white velvet butter cake recipes.
Part 1 Of Red Velvet Cake Pg 206 Of Rosalie Serving Country
Want to present a special Red Velvet Cake to your special person in this Valentine Day - here is the best way to win his/her heart. Chef Rosalie Harpole shares a brilliant recipe from her cookbook to bake the cake. This part of the video shows the method of... - 108.111
Part 2 - Red Velvet Cake From Pg 206 In Rosalie Serving Cookbook
Hope you must have watched the first part to learn how to prepare the batter for the Red Velvet Cake. Here is the second part, which shows how to bake and ice the cake! Watch chef Rosalie to take absolute care to bake and ice with cream cheese, chocolate... - 107.357
Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a party, then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the perfect recipe to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. Your friends and family will really relish it. - 102.152
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Instead of the your regular red velvet cake, create a the miniature version using cupcake liners! Top them with some cream cheese and you got yourself some dainty snacks on a plate. See the video for details on creating these beauties! - 72.5543
Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Surprising your guests with mouthwatering desserts is not at all difficult and you will know once you watch this video recipe of Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes. It is literally a cheat's recipe but it tastes out of this world. Give it a go when you have... - 127.927
Holiday Red Velvet Cake
If you are looking for a healthy, low-fat dessert recipe, then red velvet cake is not certainly meant for you. Not totally guilt-free, this rich, chocolate flavored cake with a striking red hue is something that you can easily make in your kitchen following a... - 107.026
Red Velvet Pancakes (prepare For Ooo's And Ahhhh's)
If you want to charm your family, try this Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze. This is an impressive looking breakfast and is super easy. The chocolate flavor gives it a nice kick and the red color makes it look very attractive. Enjoy! - 126.195
Red Velvet Cake Balls
Red Velvet Cake Balls are very delicious and easy to make! I lowered the sugar content in the recipe because the dark chocolate and cocoa powder itself will add more sugar to the cake balls. These little treats are perfect to bring to a party or any type of... - 123.518
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Halloween Style
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees (176 C)
2. CUPCAKE BATTER: Over a large bowl place a sieve, and sift all together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the buttermilk, vanilla extract, and coloring.... - 127.378
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Learn how to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes, a delicious dessert recipe. Who doesn’t love these cupcakes? Basically they are chocolate cupcakes with red food color frosted with a gorgeous cream cheese frosting. - 120.366
Sugar Free Red Velvet Cake
A friend of mine asked me to make this recipe for her. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it came out! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of... - 104.41
Anne Thornton’s Red Velvet Brain Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder, and fine sea salt together onto a piece of waxed paper.
3) Mix the eggs, buttermilk, oil, vanilla, vinegar, and food coloring in a standing mixer.... - 41.602
Chocolate Velvet Torte
Combine chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until melted, stirring often.
Remove from heat, and stir in flour.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, stirring well after each addition; set aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high... - 34.9946
Chocolate Velvet Cream Cheesecake
Chocolate Velvet Cream Cheesecake are simple and easy to prepare. Try it for once, I bet, you will love to prepare this Chocolate Velvet Cream Cheesecake again-n-again. - 43.3647
Red Cup Cakes With Wonderful Frosting - Part 2 Preparation
This mini version of the classic red velvet cake, these delightfully good cup cakes topped with creamy frostings makes for delectable indulgence. Appeasing to the eyes as well as the palate, this tasty sweet treats can be easily baked at home following this... - 109.977
A Cake For Spring
Let's welcome Spring with a fun cake! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for watching! - 103.482
Luscious Devil S Food Cake
1. Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Combine chocolate, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and 1 cup of the milk in a small heavy saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and turns a deep chocolate color.... - 41.7449
Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
Stir egg yolks into melted chocolate.
Gradually add the hot water, stirring constantly until smooth.
Set aside to cool.
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract; gradually add brown sugar, creaming thoroughly.
Blend in... - 40.5902
Luscious Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
CREAM VELVET FROSTING-
3) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt
4) Stream in boiling water and stir until well blended.
5)... - 46.1666
1. Prepare a 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-in. loaf pan or a star-shape (about 1 1/2-qt.) mold.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and mace.
3. Set aside.
4. Cream together butter, grated lemon peel, vanilla extract, and almond extract until butter is... - 45.1917
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 46.9087