- » White Vegetable Soup
White Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white vegetable soup recipes.
White Bean & Vegetable Soup
1. Drain the white beans, tip into a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover generously. Bring to a simmer over a medium heat and skim off the scum and froth from the surface. Simmer for about 1 hr.
2. Heat the olive oil in another saucepan. Add the... - 37.2603
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.5036
White Asparagus Soup
Asparagus Soup is a unique and winning soup that fits into any dinner spread with ease! Surprise your guests with this tasty and simple Asparagus Soup. I am sure they will love it! - 33.9236
Easy Onion Soup With Dry White Wine
1. In a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, stir together soup, water, wine, Worcestershire sauce and sugar. Cover and microwave at 100% (high) 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling; stir after 2 minutes.
2. Ladle into 2 soup bowls. Top with rusks. Sprinkle with... - 28.9181
White Vegetable Soup
1. Take small quantities of mixed vegetables, wash and peel them. Do not use large quantities of strongly flavored vegetables such as turnip and onion
2. Using a knife, Dice the vegetables into neat 1/4 inch cubes.
3. Heat a saucepan,... - 44.4475
Gazpacho With White Wine
Gazpacho! At last I have come upon a classic Gazpacho recipe that will definitely not let me down. Here is a guaranteed way to prepare yummy Gazpacho for your parties. Try it! - 45.9291
French Onion Soup With White Wine
1. Melt the butter; add the onions and garlic and a sprinkling of sugar. Brown slowly, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Sprinkle in the flour and brown this slightly. Add the water, and the wine if using; otherwise add an equivalent amount of water.... - 34.0666
White Puff Pea Soup
In saucepan, combine soup, water, and cloves.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Fold orange rind into whipped cream.
Top each serving with whipped cream. - 25.8907
Basic White Stock
Cut all the vegetables into big pieces. Add 7 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
When cooked, pass through a sieve. - 27.509
Peasant Vegetable Soup
Sort through the beans and discard any pebbles you may find.
Soak the beans overnight in water that covers them by 3 inches.
Melt the bacon fat or butter in a heavy soup pot.
Add onions, leeks, celery and carrots and cook, covered, over low heat until... - 42.4629
White Bean Soup Tuscan Style
Are you searching for a flavorful and wholesome meat and vegetable soup recipe? Here is a recipe by chef Mike Monahan to make Tuscan White Bean Soup with ham, vegetables and other flavors and serve it over noodles or pasta. Great to serve with Italian bread. - 113.894
French Onion Soup With Dry White Wine
Combine onions, butter, and oil in 4-quart microproof casserole.
Cook on HI, 7 minutes, or until onions are transparent, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in sugar and cook on HI, 15 minutes, or until onions just begin to brown.
Stir in flour and cook... - 43.0506
French Onion Soup With White Vinegar
French Onion Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this French Onion Soup, you will always crave for some more. - 43.2031
White Spanish Gazpacho
White Spanish Gazpacho has a fine taste. White Spanish Gazpacho get its taste from cucumbers mixed with sour cream and vinegar. White Spanish Gazpacho is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 41.2492
Sopa De Judias Blancos White
Tie garlic, onion and ham hock in cheesecloth for easy removal.
Combine with beans, water and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours, or until beans are almost tender.
Tie cabbage, carrot and celery in cheesecloth and add to... - 40.6734
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 52.1064
Hearty Spinach White Bean Soup
A hearty and healthy soup with spinach and white bean is the ultimate choice for a mild Autumn afternoon. It is a soup, which can be considered as a comfort food for any personal occasion. Go through the video to learn the step-by-step instruction of cooking. - 121.199
Provencal Vegetable Soup With Basil
Provencle Vegetable Soup with Basil yet another delicious soup. The perfect mixture of potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic cloves, zucchini (courgettes), olive oil, sprig thyme, bayleaf, white wine, fresh basil with French bread and salt and... - 46.2246
Spiced Pumpkin Soup
Simmer pumpkin, onion, and ginger root in stock in a covered saucepan until pumpkin is tender (about 20 minutes).
Puree mixture in two batches in a food processor or blender.
Pour puree back into saucepan; stir in remaining ingredients except green... - 33.5591
Simple Cucumber Soup
Whisk together milk and yogurt in large bowl; gradually add wine and lemon juice.
Stir in onion, garlic, cucumbers, salt, and pepper; cover.
Refrigerate 1 hour before servings.
Garnish with cucumber slices and watercress. - 31.4172
White Foam Soup
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk.
Add the onion, celery, mace and seasoning and simmer 20-30 minutes.
Cool slightly and add the grated cheese and beaten yolks.
Reheat without boiling, stirring until the cheese is melted.
Beat the egg whites... - 42.1973
Fresh Tomato Soup
Fresh Tomato Soup has a tangy taste. Fresh Tomato Soup gets its taste from tomatoes mixed with flour and Cream, flavored with white wine. Fresh Tomato Soup is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 34.6236
Rich Onion Soup
In covered 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven cook onions slowly with butter and 1 tablespoon oil 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Uncover; increase heat to moderate.
Add sugar; saute onions, stirring frequently, about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle... - 42.9972
Green Onion Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and brown the green onions over low heat for 15 minutes or until they are tender (do not overcook - their colour should not change).
Add the broth and the potatoes and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
Pepper to taste.
Place the... - 45.2176
The two bean soup is a mixed vegetable soup made with two beans of choice. this two bean soup recipe is made with white and green beans with cubed ham. Prepared with a base of beef broth, the two bean soup is best garnished with parsley and can be served as a... - 47.4629
White Corn Chow
White corn goes quickly at California’s farmers’ markets because customers like its exceptional tenderness. And for city dwellers who don’t have gardens, corn picked the day before—or sometimes early the same morning—is a real treat. - 39.5244
Double Cheese French Onion Soup
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Blend in flour, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add chicken broth, beef broth, water, and wine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Place 8 ovenproof serving bowls on a baking... - 41.4324
Cream Of Any Vegetable Soup
Put chopped vegetable and broth in a 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover pan and simmer until vegetable is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Puree vegetable and liquid in a blender or food processor.
Melt butter or margarine in the saucepan.
Add... - 38.536
Vegetable Bean And Pasta Soup
Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup has a fine taste. The chicken borth with red bell peppers gives the Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 37.5299
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan.
Add leeks and onion and cook gently, stirring, 5 minutes (do not brown).
Add potatoes, carrot, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and water.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add rice, cover again and... - 44.9737
Spring Vegetable Soup
Spring Vegetable Soup makes for an excellent appetizer. The soup has the goodness of vegetables and is extremely flavorful. Spring Vegetable Soup is very easy to make and must be tried by all soup lovers. - 51.025
Vegetable Wild Rice Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and celery and saute until tender.
Stir in vegetable juice cocktail, 1 cup water, white wine, crocked pepper, and salt; bring to a... - 36.5825
Garden Fresh Vegetable Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the whole onions and cook, turning frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned on all sides; transfer to a plate lined with paper towels and set aside.
Blend the flour into the... - 42.3325
Leek And Potato Soup
Leek And Potato Soup is a tasty soup that is simply irresistible. The Leek And Potato Soup is the perfect dish to start your dinner with. Try it. - 40.5099
Four Grain Vegetable Soup
Four Grain Vegetable Soup is made out of the finest grains and variety of veggies. The nutrition factor of this recipe is remarkable. Starting from herbs, vegetables, meat stock to even grated cheese, Four Grain Vegetable Soup is always the chef's choice. So... - 46.5024
Soak the barley in water for an hour.
Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
Boil the vegetables and barley in six cups of water for about half an hour till tender.
Set aside a part of the vegetables and barley.
Rub the remaining vegetables through a sieve and... - 42.1317
Roast Vegetable Stock
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine squash, turnips, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and tomatoes in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 50 minutes, stirring several times.
4. Place roasted vegetables, thyme, parsley, and white pepper in a heavy soup... - 43.4457
Simple Vegetable Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the leeks, carrots, zucchini, broth, water, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Carefully transfer 3 cups of the vegetables... - 32.7117
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
To Make Soup: In a 4-quart soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add garlic and leeks and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pot with wax paper and lid, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft, stirring... - 43.0827
Thick Leftover Vegetable Soup
Place butter in casserole; cover and microwave 1 minute.
Add leeks and continue microwaving 5 minutes covered.
Stir in garlic and green pepper; season well.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Stir and add potatoes, sweet potato and seasonings; cover and microwave... - 43.5064
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Take out a few whole corn kernels and grate the rest of the corn on the grater.
Pressure cook corn with 6 cups of water and 2 tsp salt.
After the first whistle, keep on low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
After the pressure drops, mix cornflour in... - 45.0278
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Would you like to try healthy and nutritious soup? Here is an excellent video for a simple chicken and vegetable soup that is foundation for all great soups. The chef here makes the recipe in a simple fashion and speaks about the nutritional aspect of the... - 106.49
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 40.388
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a small saucepan combine the taro root and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or till tender.
Rinse with cold water.
In large saucepan... - 45.9377
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl mix pureed vegetables with White Sauce.
2) Add enough water to thin, as desired
3) Heat thoroughly and season.
4) Serve hot. - 31.1026
Baby Vegetable Soup
Thinly slice green and white parts of onions separately.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, stir white part of onions, thyme, and lemon peel in butter until onions are limp, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add broth and potatoes.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then... - 35.518
Country Chicken Vegetable Soup
In 3-quart saucepan, combine broth and rice.
Over medium-high heat, heat to boiling; cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add mixed vegetables, chicken and parsley.
Heat through, stirring occasionally - 27.009
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Prepare 1 1/2 cups fresh corn, onions, peas, carrots, cauliflower, celery, asparagus, or Brussels sprouts or a mixture of any of these and simmer in 1 1/2 cups salted water or chicken broth until very tender.
Press through a sieve or food mill and measure,... - 24.6563
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1. Chop all cleaned vegetables.
2. Cook in cold stock or water till tender.
3. Pass through a sieve and make a puree.
4. Prepare white sauce with flour, butter and milk. 5. Add to puree, season to taste. Reheat and serve hot. - 39.0204
Quick And Easy Chicken And Vegetable Soup In 5 Minute
Looking for an easy way to use-up your left-over chicken? Betty whomps up a quick and easy chicken and vegetable soup that will warm you up on a hungry evening in just 5 minutes. This unbelievably quick soup has the right balance of health and taste and is a... - 103.64
Cream Of Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan mix together chicken broth, chopped onion, vegetable-seasoning combinations and frozen vegetable and boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or till vegetable is tender.
3. Place half the vegetable... - 44.9481
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly, and cook until tender and water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook... - 34.8509
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Place shank, water, salt, pepper, mustard, paprika, oregano, celery and onion in a 5-quart, enameled, iron pot.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer over low fire for 4 hours or until meat is done and loosened from the bone.
Take meat from broth, removing all... - 39.2559
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, potato, onion, celery and water.
Microwave at high (10) 9 to 12 minutes until potatoes are tender; stir after 5 minutes.
Blend in chicken broth and half & half.
Microwave at medium high (7) 5 to 8 minutes... - 41.2632
Cook first 3 ingredients until onion is translucent.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer about 20 minutes.
Remove 1/2 cup vegetables.
Puree remaining ingredients.
Return all to pan, heating through. - 33.1768
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Suitable vegetables would be cauliflower, white asparagus stalks, or green asparagus tips, peas, tomatoes, carrots or potatoes.
Prepare the vegetables according to kind.
Cook in a small amount of salted water until tender.
Rub through a strainer with the... - 44.1772
Bean And Vegetable Soup
Put the beans in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the beans are tender.
Halfway through the beans' cooking time, put the remaining ingredients in another saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for... - 43.5509
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.9816
Cheese And Vegetable Soup With Beer
1. In a saucepan, combine the vegetables and 2 cup stock.
2. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Take pan off the heat.
3. In a large saucepan or stock pot, melt butter on a low flame.
4. Blend in flour until it makes a... - 47.8026
Chicken Vegetable Soup
I use 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Swanson low-fat chicken broth and water to make 4 cups.
Rinse, then soak barley in cold water for 1/2 hour; drain.
Place the chicken in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add the chicken broth and water; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 39.1433
Turkey Vegetable Soup
Place turkey carcass, onion, celery, salt, rosemary, pepper, bay leaves and parsley in water in Dutch oven.
Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 2 hours.
Strip turkey from bones; reserve turkey.
Discard... - 46.0916
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1618
Mike's Vegetable Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place a heavy 10-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat and add 6 cups of the stock.
Bring to a full boil, add all the seasoning mix and 1/4 of each vegetable.
Cook until the vegetables are... - 45.3764
Miso Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried miso soup? In this video, Katherine shows you how to prepare a traditional miso soup. Made with tofu and mushrooms, this soup is healthy. Full of health and nutrition, this is a great soup to try out. Listen closely to the nutritional content of... - 126.102
Fish And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in the warm water for 20 minutes.
2) Cut the fish in narrow slices.
3) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water. Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth, clam juice and the... - 46.7974
Vegetable Beef With Corn Soup
1. ln an 8-quart stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the beef shanks and cook, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer the shanks to a plate.
2. Add the carrots, celery, onions, and garlic to the stockpot and saute for... - 36.2279
Creamy Parsnip Soup
1 ln a large heavy saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes. Add the apple and cook, stir ring frequently, for 5... - 33.7164
Rinse barley, split peas, and white beans in a colander.
Soak beans, peas, and barley overnight in water.
The next day put beef, bones, and beans in a large soup pot with water; bring to a boil.
Simmer on medium heat for 1 hour.
Add carrots, parsnip,... - 41.5435
1)Peel and wash carrot. Cut all vegetables.
2)In a saucepan, boil water and add in vegetables and ginger garlic paste.
3)Add in cornflour mixed in cool water to the saucepan. Season with salt, ajinomoto and white pepper after 2 minutes. Check if soup... - 42.0136
Vegetable Marrow Soup
Cut marrow in-cubes.
Put in a pan with the stock, herbs & onion and cook for 10 min.
Take out the herbs & liquidise the soup.
Return to the pan and add milk and butter.
Season to taste.
Bring to a boil and serve with toast cut into small pieces... - 36.3072
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 47.2885
Combine all ingredients and simmer covered for 25-30 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped chives if desired.
Serve hot in bouillon cups. - 30.2431
Homemade Vegetable Soup
Cover with water and boil for 25-30 minutes.
Leave water (Do not drain).
Add 1 can stewed tomatoes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir and cook for 20 minutes. - 35.3472
Basil Vegetable Soup
Combine the green and white beans, carrots, zucchini, broth and garlic in a deep soup pot.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the carrots are tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the vermicelli and simmer until the pasta is... - 40.9637
Hearty Kasha-vegetable Soup
Hearty Kasha-Vegetable Soup is best when prepared just before consuming. This Hearty Kasha-Vegetable Soup has what it takes to sooth your palate. Prepare it right away! - 39.3952
Chicken Vegetable Soup
Bring stock to a boil in a stockpot.
Add vegetables and wine.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in chicken.
Serve with bread and cheese.
Makes 10 to 1 2 servings. - 30.8129
Wine And Vegetable Soup
Peel and cube the potatoes and boil them in the stock for 15 minutes, until they are tender.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the garlic and onion.
Add the celery, carrots and herbs.
Add the olive oil, potatoes and stock.
Stir well, cover and... - 39.5706
Main Meal Vegetable Soup
Prepare beef stock (above). Taste to be sure it has a hearty flavor. If not, boil down to about 2 quarts. To boiling stock, add potatoes, carrots, barley, cabbage, turnips, and tomatoes. Cook until vegetables are partially cooked. Add green beans and zucchini... - 21.6136
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a soup pot, mix together leek, celery, onion, carrots, garlic and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after pouring in 3 cups of water, tomato juice, potato,... - 45.1789
Turkey Vegetable Soup
1. In an 8-quart stockpot, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the mushrooms, onions, carrots, celery, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
2. Add the stock, rice, bay leaf, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary. Raise... - 34.7935
Winter Vegetable Soup
Combine the leek, onion, garlic, celery, and carrots in a nonstick stockpot.
Cook for about 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables look dry.
Add the parsnips and potato.
Mix in the bay leaf, parsley, basil, sage, and cayenne... - 48.593
Lentil Vegetable Soup
In a soup pot heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add lentils, onion, carrots, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Saute over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Add water and tomatoes.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Simmer for 30 minutes... - 42.2268
Vegetable Soup is something I prepare quiet often at home. The dish is delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its simplicity. You will love this Vegetable Soup recipe. - 34.296
Classic Vegetable Soup
In this video, Tse shows you how to make a Classic Vegetable Soup. It flavorsome and low on the calories. Serve them smooth or chunky. You'll like them the either way. Bon Appétit! - 117.847
Chunky Vegetable Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add water and next 9 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 36.9417
Chunky Vegetable Soup
1. Put the carrots, onion, garlic, potatoes, celery, mushrooms, tomatoes, and stock into a large pan. Stir in the bay leaf and herbs. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 25 minutes.
2. Add the corn and cabbage and return to a... - 33.1438
Mixed Vegetables Soup
1. To prepare vegetables cut your selection of vegetables and the bean-curd into roughly uniform shape and size (i.e. shreds, slices, cubes, etc.).
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil and add the vegetables, bearing in mind that... - 44.9006
Easy Vegetable Soup - Vegan
If you have little bits of this and that vegetable in the fridge don't throw them out! Make a veggie soup! - 136.029
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, bring broth to a boil.
Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add carrots, celery, and zucchini; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 10 more minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small pan... - 47.7213
Hearty Vegetable And Bean Soup
1) In various changes of cold water, wash the spinach properly. Take out the tough stems and throw them away. Chop the spinach coarsely to make nearly 4 cups.
2) Peel the onion and chop it. Peel and mince 1 or 2 garlic cloves finely. Cut the... - 46.8945
Vegetable Soup With Mozzarella Cheese
Vegetable Soup with Mozzarella Cheese is very famous all over the world. The prefect combination of sprig thyme, bay leaf, cirrots, potatoes, leeks, stick of celery, milk, Mozzarella cheese, and chervil with salt and pepper as taste maker, makes vegetable... - 49.335
Butter Bean And Vegetable Soup
White butter beans called cannelini (in florence) are the traditional base for soups. These beans are cooked and used to quickly assemble flavorful and wholesome soups. You can choose any combination of vegetables. This is a soup with the look of summer and... - 0
Beef Vegetable Soup
In slow cooker, combine all ingredients; cover and cook for about 6 hours on high setting or for 12 to 15 hours on low setting.
(Soup gets thicker the longer it cooks.) - 34.0173
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.0945
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Roast Turkey Vegetable Soup With Rice
Next time you serve a roast turkey, use the leftovers to make this comforting soup. Cut off any meat thats clinging to the bones and wrap it so it does not dry out. Then use the carcass to make the stock. - 39.6937