- » White Tea Leaves
White Tea Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white tea leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white tea leaves recipes.
Super Healthy Strawberry White Tea
You can ask my friends, they will tell you that I am not a tea person. Heck! I will tell you that myself. But, this Strawberry White Tea changed all that last month. I cannot stop myself from drinking at least 3 cups every day. It has a lovely fruity flavor... - 0
Prawns With Fragrant Tea
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Place shrimp in a heatproof dish and set dish on rack.
Cover and... - 43.0177
Prawns With Fragrant Tea
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Place shrimp in a heatproof dish and set dish on... - 38.0656
Pecan Tea Ring
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
2. In an electric mixer, add remaining warm water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, salt, and 2 cups flour; whizz at low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add in sufficient amout... - 46.471
Matcha Green Tea Gobs With Lemongrass-ginger Filling
One of my favorite discoveries from my local farmer’s market is fresh Vietnamese coriander, or rau ram. I knew that its herbal flavor took well to sweet dishes, so using rau ram in a gob filling was a no-brainer. I decided to match it with a gob cake... - 43.1765
Pour the boiling water on to the tea leaves and brew, 7 minutes for large, whole leaves, 5 minutes for medium leaves.
Quality tea bags are suitable and need only brew for a few minutes.
Do not over-brew or too much tannin will be released.
Strain the tea... - 38.97
Rich Tea Bread
Have ready an 8" mould, brushed all round inside with melted butter.
Prepare fruit and mix together.
Sieve flour and salt.
Cream but- ter and sugar.
Gradually mix flour, milk and fruit into creamed ingredients.
Put into prepared mould and smooth top.
Bake on... - 42.7194
Iced Russian Tea
Heat a jug or large teapot with the hot water.
Pour out water and add the tea and mint leaves to the jug.
Pour in the boiling water.
Steep 6 minutes.
Strain into a large pitcher.
Cool and chill.
To serve, place 1 tbsp simple syrup into each glass, add a slice... - 48.366
Watercress Tea Sandwiches
Trim 1/2 the watercress of stems. Wash and drain leaves. Pat dry with paper towels. Coarsely chop the leaves. Save the rest for garnish.
In a food processor, coarsely chop the eggs. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt. Process until smooth. Fold in the... - 28.5269
Plaza Tea Sandwiches
1. On a clean, dry bread board, lay out all of the bread slices. Using a spatula, spread one side of each slice with the butter.
2. To prepare the tomato sandwiches: Arrange 2 slices of tomato on the buttered side of each of 3 slices of whole-wheat bread.... - 37.2798
Raised English Tea Cakes
1. Bruise caraway seeds with 2 teaspoons sugar in a small bowl to blend flavors. Keep aside.
2. In a warmed bowl, stir yeast with remaining sugar, 3 tablespoons cream and 2 tablespoons flour. Leave in a warm place until bubbly.
3. Re-sift remaining flour with... - 43.1083
Tomato, Mozzarella And Basil Tea Sandwiches
1. Apply mayonnaise on each bread roundel.
2. Top each roundel with 1 tomato slice and 1 cheese slice.
3. Season with salt and pepper and place on presentation platter.
4. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately. - 35.3316
Cucumber And Tiny Sprout Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the butter and watercress together.
2) On each bread slice, spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side.
3) Place about 4 cucumber slices on the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Spread about 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts over the... - 35.463
Tomato Basil Tea Sandwiches
Cut the cherry tomatoes in very thin slices.
Place the slices, cut side down, in a single layer on paper towels to drain.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the cream cheese, green onions, salt, and basil.
Pulse until the... - 42.3256
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C, Gas Mark 8.
2. In a large warm bowl, tip in the flour and salt and add butter while rubbing it in to form breadcrumb like mixture.
3. In another bowl, mix the yeast and sugar and pour the flour mixture into... - 43.3118
Two For Tea Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, crumble almond paste. Add granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk and stir until uniform paste forms. Stir in second egg yolk, canola... - 37.8055
Chinese Tea Eggs
1) Shell eggs and keep the whites unbroken. Keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, bring cold water to boil.
3) Take off from heat and add tea.
4) Stir and keep covered for 10 minutes.
5) Strain the leaves and keep the brewed tea in the... - 41.5997
Herbed Cherry Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add the chicken, cherries and tarragon, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream together, then toss with the chicken mixture.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread... - 40.2922
Chocolate Walnut Cups
Chocolate Walnut Cups topped with whipped cream never fails to be the kids' favorite. This heady mix of chocolate, tea biscuits, walnut halves and milk is something you gotta try out for sure. Just check out the recipe of the chocolate walnut cups listed here. - 40.9658
White Chocolate Dream Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat it with an electric... - 51.3465
Pork Chop And White Bean Casserole
1. Soak beans in cold water, cover and refrigerate overnight; drain next day.
2. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork chops and trim extra fat.
3. Into a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven, turn the beans and cover with 5 cups cold water.
4. Add 3... - 47.405
1. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter, dust them with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Sifting it thrice will give you a... - 47.2965
Date And Sultana Seedless White Raisin Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a deep cake tin of 8-inches and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients and then beat them together for 2 to 3... - 42.7829
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad makes for a great salad and can be served with almost anything. Best recipe I have found for White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad so far. Utterly delicious! - 33.8662
White Swans In Love ♥ Swan Chou à La Crème (chu Puff) 白鳥のシュークリーム
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or grease) and set aside.
To prepare the custard cream:
2. Place a fine mesh sieve over a large microwavable bowl, add corn starch, flour and sugar, sift altogether into a bowl.
3. Add milk... - 97.9986
Low Cholesterol Cookies - Real Italian Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven at 170 C or 300/325 F.
2. Prepare a baking tray.
3. In a large bowl combine the flour, potato starch, baking powder, and mandarin zest.
4. In another large bowl keep the egg whites.
5. Combine the flour mixture to the... - 0
Christmas Special Tasty Cioppino
Chef Melody shows how to make Tasty Cioppino which is a Christmas Special dish. She makes her own version of this Classic dish. It's really delicious and I'm sure your family will enjoy it. - 122.105
Curried Chicken On Asparagus
Curried Chicken On Asparagus is a MUST TRY RECIPE with thick smooth sauce that nicely coats tender €“crisp chicken and asparagus. This quick and easy recipe can be prepared while chatting with your mates over a cuppa tea. Check out the Curried Chicken On... - 38.1599
German Thin Pancake Part 1 - Making Batter
1. beated egg-yolk add sugar (divide 3 times to put in ) beated untill flufty, and pour in milk and flour stir well, then sieve batter.
2. add Rum and stiffed egg-white stir well.
more than middle heat pan to put a little melted butter or salad oil in (use... - 31.3328
The Channa masala is the popular Indian dish that has come to be accepted world wide. Channa cooked to the right consistency in a hot and spicy gravy. A delicious side dish that goes well with any of the Indian breads. - 46.2851
Classic Bearnaise Sauce
Bearnaise Sauce has an Imposing taste. The dry wine vinegar and white wine gives the Bearnaise Sauce Exceptional taste. - 36.0196
Imperial Pickled Eggs
Place the vinegar, garlic, pickling spice, orange rind and mace in a pan.
Gradually bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 mins.
Allow to cool then strain into a bowl.
Stir in the tea.
Pour a little of the tea mixture into a clean 2 1/4 pint/1.25 litre... - 37.4996
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
Cream Cheese And Watercress Spread
Cream all ingredients together until light and use as a sandwich spread.
Especially good for dainty afternoon tea sandwiches.
This recipe makes enough filling for 2-2 1/2 dozen tea sandwiches. - 28.0642
Kharia Ni Jelly
Wash trotters well.
Rub with rice flour and two limes, to remove any smell.
Place trotters in a pan with four litres water and whole spices.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat, cover pan and simmer for 1-2 hours till trotters are soft and the bones... - 47.0805
Earl Grey Chocolate Mousse With Orange Blossom Cream
Melt the chocolate with the tea in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
Stir it occasionally, then remove the bowl and leave the mixture to cool a little.
Beat the egg yolks into the chocolate.
Using an electric whisk, beat the whites until... - 38.8334
Winter Wedding Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the platter and spread two-thirds of the royal icing over it, swirling it in an even layer with a palette knife. Place the smaller cake on top and cover it with the remaining icing.
2. To frost the herb sprigs, put the lightly beaten... - 39.7019
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 108.306
Vegetables A La Grecque
In a large Dutch oven or other wide pan, place water, lemon juice, wine, oil, salt, and bay leaves.
In a tea ball or cheesecloth bag, enclose garlic, shallot, peppers, tarragon, and thyme; add to pan.
Bring to a boil, then lower heat; cover and simmer for 10... - 41.5834
Traditional Tai Chazuke
If fish is a regular feature in your menu then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare the Traditional Tai Chazuke which is a Japanese delicacy. Treat your family to this sumptuous dish and grab some compliments. - 142.248
1. Mix the meats together with the garlic, rosemary, spinach and lemon juice. Season with plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper then knead lightly.
2. Blanch the lettuce leaves for 1 minute in boiling water, then drop them into cold water, drain them... - 33.3144
These anzac natties are richly flavored with coconut and deliciously garnished with chopped nuts. A scrumptious pick for an evening time tea-snack! - 41.8049
Chicken Filled Avocado
Cut avocados in half lengthwise.
Scoop out a tea-spoonful of pulp from center of each avocado.
Mash with 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice over avocado halves.
Combine chicken, white grapes,... - 38.1868
Smoked Egg Rolls
Mix the minced pork with the egg white, onion, ginger, wu-hsiang.
soy, a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour.
Blend the mixture very thoroughly.
Lightly beat the eggs, another pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour to make a batter, and make two... - 45.6717
Jellied Pressed Beef
Chop the brisket (with bones) into rectangular pieces about 7.5 x 2.5 cm (3 x 1 inch).
Place in a large saucepan with the calf s foot, onions stuck with the cloves, celery, garlic, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and Worcestershire sauce.
Add sufficient water to... - 43.3165
Stuffed Veal Breast
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Sprinkle meat lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Simmer onion in stock just until tender (about 5 minutes).
3. Place spinach with water clinging to leaves in a large saucepan; cook covered over medium heat just until... - 36.0358
Papa Benjamin's Mussels
Chop the onions very finely, and fry them gently in a covered pan for 10 minutes in butter.
Take the cover off to brown them then add the tomatoes, cut in pieces, and the bunch of mixed herbs.
Cover again, and cook for 15 minutes.
In another large wide pan... - 30.9238
Tunisian Pimiento Dish
The Tunisian pimiento dish is a pimiento and tomato dish is made with milk and basil. Cooked along with eggs, the tunisian pimientoes are herbed with basil and have a creamy and savory taste to them. - 35.9656
Easy Almond Cookies
Mix as directed on cake mix box, using 1/2 ingredients called for.
It too stiff, add enough milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Spoon mixture onto cookie sheet using heaping tea spoonfuls.
Drop on cookie sheet leaving enough space between... - 29.2086
Baked Smoke Flavored Duck
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the duck and rub it inside and out with the marinade. Place the star anise and crushed green onion in the cavity. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Place a steaming rack in a wok, pour in water to... - 32.6177
1)Cook noodles in boiling water and cool.
2)Make strips of the boneless chicken.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in chicken strips and sesame and stri fry for 15 to 20 minutes over reduced heat.
5)Now add in soya sauce and ajenomoto.... - 42.9456
Brown Bread Poha
Wheat bread is healthy and nutritious and poha is a staple Indian breakfast. This recipe combines the health benefits of wheat bread along with the yummy taste of poha. - 0
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Saraswat Shevgyachya Fulachi Vadai Or Drumstick Flower Cutlets
Grind the soaked dal to a fine paste. Grind the masala well and mix it into the dal paste. Taste for salt.
Mix the tamarind and jaggery and add them to the dal mixture. Also add the onions and drumstick flowers. Mix well.
Wash and dry the colocasia leaves.... - 40.0112
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Trim the chicken fillets. Mix together the garlic, salt, pepper, oil and lemon juice. Cover and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Heat grill or chargrill until hot. Sear the fillets one minute on each side, then cook 3 minutes... - 39.4546
Chocolate Liqueur Roll
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler with the coffee.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick.
Whisk egg whites until stiff.
Fold melted chocolate into egg yolks.
Fold in egg whites.
Spoon mixture into greased and lined jelly roll pan.
Bake at 412°F (210°C)... - 40.5579
This crunchy Fruit Fritters is great to be served as a tea-time snack or even as a mid-day munch. At home, my folks even love this Fruit Fritters as an aftermeal dessert - so how to serve it is all up to you. So why not give this three-in-one fruit fritters a... - 47.7374
1. Put the flours, yeast, salt and sugar into the bowl of a food mixer. Add the water and, with the mixer set on low, work the ingredients until they come together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until it... - 29.5277
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
Pumpkin And Sage Bread
1. Steam the pumpkin for 10 minutes until the flesh is tender. Drain it on kitchen paper to extract the excess liquid, then mash well and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Soak the saffron strands in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Sift the flour and salt into... - 31.3365
Paalakaayalu - Spicy Rice Balls - Andhra Savory
Paalakaayalu is a Andhra savory recipe. These are made with rice flour and few spices and taste utterly delicious. They can be had as a evening snack with some tea or enjoy them as they are. - 0
Upma With Bread
This is a savory dish that can be made easily and fast. It uses simple ingredients from the pantry and can be a filling snack. It tastes best with hot steaming tea. - 0
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 44.7824
Kashmiri Colocasia Leaf Vadis
Allow the dal to soak in plenty of water for 2 to 3 hours. Drain and grind fine on a stone or mixie. Empty out in a large vessel.
Wash the leaves and dry them. Cut off the large black stem. Then place them front side down on a clean table or large wooden... - 36.6995
Sichuan Smoked Duck
1) Wash and pat dry the duck.
2) Sprinkle the duck inside and out with salt and Sichuan pepper by massaging properly.
3) Pour over the rice wine and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the duck from the marinade.
5) Ina wok,... - 46.3723
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.8066
1. Combine the flour, yeast, salt and sugar in the bowl of a food mixer. Rub in the butter. Add the water and with the mixer set to low work the ingredients until they just come together. Increase speed to high and knead dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 27.7379
1. Preheat oven, to 220°C/425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2. Into a bowl cream fresh yeast, sugar and a little warm water and leave for 10 minutes such that frothy.
3. In another bowl, mix oil, salt, flour and dried yeast, if using.
4. To the... - 39.5491
Parmesan And Basil Rolls
1. Sift the white bread flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the wholemeal bread flour, salt, sugar, yeast, Parmesan and basil. Make a well in the centre. Add the warm milk and oil, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a... - 33.3277
Moong Dal Chakli
1. Cook the moong daal till soft(preferably use pressure cooker). Mash them with a spoon.
2. Take the maida(or all purpose flour) in a cloth and tie a knot.Keep the flour bundle in a cooker vessel and steam it(without putting the weight) for around 10mins.
3.... - 31.9056
Jagged Jewel Cake
1. Put the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 33 cm (13 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Line a large baking... - 35.7622
Clean the dab: make a cut or two across it, pour in some oil, and grill under moderate heat for about 15 minutes each side.
Boil the potatoes.
Open the mussels in a wide flat pan, putting a wet tea towel over them and leaving them for 5 minutes over a fierce... - 31.915
Burgundy Cepe Mushrooms
Peel some very large cepe mushrooms.
Put the heads in a fireproof dish with some oil and butter, and put them in a very moderate oven till tender.
Meanwhile chop the stalks finely, and put them in a saucepan with a little oil.
Cover, and... - 26.7161
This Brown Bread is simply delicious. This is my husbands favorite breakfast and it often gets wolfed down even before it reaches the dining table! They are just too yummy. Try this Brown Bread recipe for yourself! - 43.1334
In a medium saucepan, heat butter or margarine and water to a rolling boil.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to water mixture all at once.
Beat vigorously over low heat about 1 minute until mixture becomes smooth and leaves side of... - 41.4389
Mediterranean Fish Soup
Place bread in single layer on cookie sheet.
Bake in 325° oven until crisp, about 30 minutes.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil in Dutch oven over medium heat until onions are tender.
Add tomatoes, clam juice, water, salt, thyme, fennel seed, turmeric,... - 42.1185
1) Into small pieces, break the chocolate and then put them in a bowl.
2) Stand the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Leave till the chocolate has melted.
3) Ensure that the chocolate does not get too hot.
4) With the melted chocolate, coat the... - 38.4825
Farmhouse Fruit Cake
1. Take a cake pan and grease it.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
3. In a bowl, mix the margarine and all the dry ingredients - sugar, white raisins, dark raisins, chopped candied cherries, self-rising flour, salt and mixed... - 46.2704
Langues De Chat
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease 2 or 3 cookie sheets with butter and dust them lightly with flour.
3. In a small bowl, cream butter using an electric beater, until soft.
4. Add sugar and beat for almost 5 minutes on high speed... - 40.6085
Savory Veal Stew
The savory veal stew is prepared with stew veal and vegetables in beef stock and wine. This aromatic stew can be prepared for finner parties and special occassions. Flavored with bay leaves, garlic, caraway seeds and seasoned to taste, the savory veal stew is... - 47.3227
Beef And Kidney Pie
Remove any membrane and hard white parts from veal kidney; cut in 1-inch pieces.
Mix kidney, sliced onion, wine, three bay leaves, peppercorns, and 1/2 tea spoon salt; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Coat steak cubes with part of the 1/2 cup... - 39.6361
Quick Gluten Free Ideas For Home Cooking
Lots of people are intolerant to gluten if you know any such persons; these ideas can be of help to you too. The chef shows simple and quick recipes that can be made with all the available ingredients. Watch the video for recipes and other ideas. - 119.806
Viennese Pecan Roll
Beat egg whites and salt together until moist peaks form, then add fruit sugar gradually continuing to beat until very stiff.
Beat in the vanilla.
Sift flour over the meringue and fold in thoroughly, then fold in the nuts.
Generously grease a 15x12-inch cooky... - 38.6733
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
Pumpkin Agnolotti With Rocket Pesto
1. To make agnoiotti, mix pumpkin, cheeses, spices and egg white in a bowl. Place a few wrappers on a clean, dry surface, cover the rest with a clean damp tea towel. Place 1 tablespoon of pumpkin mixture in the center of each wrapper, leaving a 1 cm/ 1/2 in... - 34.3512
Strawberry Cake Part 1 - Baking
separate egg yolks from egg white.
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolk and 5 soup spoons warm milk, add sugar time to time in till creamy, slowly pour in flour and baking powder into dough mix together add 8 soup spoons carbonated water (... - 38.838
Classic Ciabatta - A Basic Dough
1. Start with the biga. Mix the flour and yeast in a large bowl, then make a well in the centre. Add the water, then mix to slack, pancake-batter-like dough. Cover with cling film, and leave at room temperature overnight (8-12 hrs). It will rise and then... - 34.8116
Chocolate Brioche Buns
1. Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and sugar. Add the melted butter and eggs. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft, sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 36.7782
Rye And Caraway Bread
1. Combine the flours, yeast, salt and caraway seeds in the bowl of a food mixer and make a well in the centre. Add the water and molasses and set the mixer to low. Work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the... - 35.6962
Fig And Walnut Bread
1. Put the flours in the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and molasses, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a slightly sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes until the... - 35.6559
1. Sift 500 g (1 lb) of the flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and oil and, with the mixer set on low, work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes... - 32.5074
Krammerhuse are delicious and addictive cookies. These are my children's favorite tea time snack. They are just too yummy. Try this Krammerhuse recipe and you will understand. - 45.4623
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl of... - 43.1124
French Apple Fritters
Hot French apple fritters dusted with sugar tastes just heavenly when served with sweet sauce along with hot tea and coffee. It is like fried apple fritter toast. Here is the simple recipe for you. - 48.0204
Rich Chocolate Slices
Put the butter, honey and cocoa into the pan.
Put it onto gentle heat.
You have to watch it, stir occasionally and remove as soon as the butter is melted.
Stir the butter, honey and cocoa together well.
While the butter is melting, you can crush the... - 37.2706
Hot Water Biscuits
These hot water biscuits are made with called so as they are prepared with a batter using boiling water. Combined along with lour, sugar, milk, eggs and baking agents, the hot water biscuits are great for snacking or serving with tea. - 43.415
Egg And Anchovy Mousse
Slice eggs; process in food processor.
Drain anchovy fillets well on absorbent paper; place on chopping block.
Sprinkle with 1/4 tea spoon lemon juice.
Mash into smooth paste.
Place butter in mixer bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add... - 35.5224