- » White Stew
White Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white stew recipes.
Beef Stew With Apples And White Wine
This Beef Stew with Apples and White Wine is so novel ! Make this Beef Stew with Apples and White Wine in a jiffy for your guests this weekend and feel free to comment on it ! - 43.9774
White Bean And Tomato Stew
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over moderate heat fo 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, unti the onion and celery are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, yellow squash, lima beans, wine, bay leaf, thyme,... - 35.4278
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish cook whiting, water, parsley, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 6 to 8 minutes or till fish flakes easily.
Strain stock from fish and reserve.
Carefully remove and discard bones... - 45.3419
Gingered Beef Stew With White Beans And Apricots
1 In a small bowl, soakthe apricots in the hot waterfor 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving both the soaking liquid and the apricots.
2 In a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the beef and saute for 4 minutes or... - 43.156
White Wine Beef Stew
Who says red wine must always be paired with beef? In this video, Robin cooks a simple, garlicky beef and potato stew from the food and travel website. Watch and learn, folks. And as always, enjoy. - 79.0927
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and remove the skin.
2. In a saucepan mix together fish, water, parsley, garlic, and the 1-teaspoon salt; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 3 minutes or till... - 47.6364
White Beans Stew
Simple and appetizing are the only two words for this white beans stew. It calls for an effortless cooking and gets ready in a jiffy if your beans are cooked. The fragrant spices and the fresh herbs gives it the extra lush. Watch the video for details. - 114.672
Estouffat White Bean Stew
(1) Heat a large skillet or kettle over a medium flame.
(2) Add salt pork and sauté until evenly browned.
(3) Drain on paper toweling and keep aside
(4) To the pork fat, add onion and sauté for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned
(5) Tip in the... - 40.3639
Winter Squash And White Bean Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 1 hour. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 2 to 3 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.4691
Shrimp And White Bean Stew
Shrimp And White Bean Stew is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Shrimp And White Bean Stew dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 41.7221
Holiday Oyster And White Wine Stew
Drain oysters, reserving 2 cups liquid.
Set oysters and reserved liquid aside.
Cook mushrooms, celery, and green onions in butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Reduce heat to low; add flour.
Cook, stirring... - 40.2248
Chicken And White Bean Stew
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance. MAKING 2) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the... - 32.8173
Beef Stew With Apples And White Wine
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef in it.
2) Transfer the meat in slow cooker along with garlic, carrots, onions, salt, and wine.
3) Stream the cider in non-stick pan, heat and stir to remove the browned bits.
4) Pour... - 43.7453
Heat oil and add meat, cooking until browned on all sides.
Add sugar and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour off fat and sprinkle meat with flour and cook until brown, stirring constantly.
Add water, bouillon, onion, bay leaf, thyme, and salt.
Bring to... - 36.0758
Rabbit And White Wine Stew
Sprinkle the flour on a plate.
Season generously; roll the rabbit1 pieces in the flour to coat lightly.
Heat the olive oil in a large casserole set over a medium heat.
Brown the rabbit all over, being careful not to overcrowd the pan, or the pieces will stew... - 43.7087
Chicken And White Bean Stew
Pour olive oil into a Dutch oven.
Set on medium-high heat and add chicken thighs, skin side down.
While they brown, cut the potatoes into 1-inch chunks and add to the pan.
Peel and mince garlic and add to pan.
When chicken is a deep brown, turn it over and... - 39.6621
Ancona Fish Stew
The ancona fish stew is a european recipe for an assorted fish stew made with white wine and onions and delicately flavored with saffron. Served hot, the ancona fish stew can be enjoyed with crusted fried bread or soft and toasted bread rolls. - 37.2602
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.6544
Zesty Brunswick Stew
If you are looking for a mindblowing partner to serve up with hot biscuits, this Brunswick Stew can prove to be a perfect choice ! Just try out this irresistible okra, lima beans and chicken casserole and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the... - 39.3979
Basic Brown Or White Stew
Cut the meat in pieces, removing as much fat as possible.
Prepare and slice or dice the vegetables.
Put the flour in a paper or polythene bag and shake the meat in it until well coated.
Heat the fat or oil and fry the meat brown; add the vegetables and fry... - 37.1825
Fish Stew White
1. Clean and cut fish into neat pieces.
2. Grate coconut and make three extractions of milk (thick, medium, thin).
3. Slice onions lengthwise. Slit green chillies, slice ginger.
4. In a pan arrange fish and onions, chillies and ginger and curry leaves in... - 46.1546
Easy White Chicken Stew
1) With a knife trim the chicken joints.
2) In a saucepan put the chicken with onions.
3) Pour stock on it and boil simmering for 1-1 1/2 hours till done.
4) With a strainer, strain chicken broth separating chicken and onion.
5) Boil the... - 39.319
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 43.9561
Make the Court Bouillon or Stock by mixing all the ingredients and simmering for 20 minutes, strain .and set aside.
Flake the cooked lobster in the top of a double boiler and heat for 5 minutes with the butter.
Saute the finely sliced mushrooms in a little... - 40.3615
Apple Pork Vegetable Stew
Melt margarine in heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Add meat and brown well.
Add onions and seasonings.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer while preparing potatoes and apples.
Sprinkle meat and onions with flour.
Add vegetable juice and bring to boil, stirring.
Add... - 38.8736
Chicken Cacciatore With White Wine
Looking for a healthy and savory chicken recipe? Take a look at this scrumptious Chicken Cacciatore with a little spin. The chef here adds roasted mushrooms instead of sautéed mushrooms which gives a really nice color and flavor to the dish. This is so... - 117.367
Cheese Oyster Stew
Oyster Stew has a Matchless tasteThe Milk and Cheese gives the Oyster Stew Revitalizing taste. - 37.3393
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 111.764
1) Dip the veal in the flour, coating thoroughly. Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over a medium flame. Remove bacon to paper towel, and brown the veal, one-half at a time, in the bacon drippings. Remove veal when browned.
2) In the same Dutch oven, cook the onions... - 26.3355
Red Kidney Bean And Corn Chicken Stew
Combine chicken, onion, celery and water in a saucepan.
Add salt and pepper.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from heat, cool and skim fat.
Remove chicken, strain liquid.
Wipe out pan.
Cut chicken into chunks, discarding any... - 42.1936
Hearty Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Cut off roots and trim leaf ends of leeks; cut each leek lengthwise in half and separate leaves.
Rinse well with cold running water to remove any sand.
Cut leeks crosswise into 3/4 inch pieces.
Cut root end and stalks from fennel bulb; discard.
Cut bulb... - 44.8012
Saute green onions in butter in a Dutch oven until onions are tender.
Add remaining ingredients to onion mixture.
Cook over low heat until edges of oysters begin to curl and mixture is hot, but not boiling. - 27.2394
Irish Lamb Stew
This Irish lamb stew is a flavorful meat stew cooked with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the Irish lamb stew is filling and hearty and can be cooked with assorted vegetables of choice too. - 44.2267
Deviled Beef Kidney Stew
1. Cut kidney into 1-inch chunks, removing membrane and hard white parts. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat vinegar, 4 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling. Add kidney; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Drain and... - 35.2263
This lovely and healthy fish stew recipe is prepared along with vegetables in fish stock and white wine. Simmered together with carrots and onions, this fish stew is flavored with orange peel, garlic and fennel and makes for a comforting meal when served with... - 38.6887
1. Melt margarine. Remove from heat.
2. Using a French whip, gradually add flour, mixing until smooth. Add milk, stirring.
3. Heat slowly; continue mixing until thickened.
4. Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
5. In a separate pot, simmer... - 37.6936
Beef Stew Recipes Brazilian Feijoada Black Bean And Beef Stew
Beef stew recipes come from all over the world. This recipe is from Brazil and is called Feijoada! This is the national dish of Brazil and is a black bean and beef stew recipe. There are many layers of flavors to this dish so lets see what they are. Here is... - 0
Creamy Lobster Stew
1. Melt butter and add flour, stirring until smooth.
2. Add cream gradually.
3. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat. Season.
5. Add lobster meat cut into small pieces. The stew should have the consistency of a fairly thick white... - 36.2246
Mediterranean Fish Stew
Combine broth ingredients in 4-quart saucepan; simmer 1 hour.
Strain; reserve broth.
Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in wine and water until soft.
Add broth and potatoes; simmer 30 minutes.
While potatoes are cooking, sprinkle fish with lemon juice; add to... - 39.8944
Hearty Low Calorie Lentil Stew
In a 6 quart Dutch oven over moderate heat, bring the lentils, beef broth, yellow onion, garlic, celery, half the carrots, and the tomatoes, rosemary, and pepper to a simmer.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles slowly, cover, and cook for 35... - 36.2359
County Csik Hare Or Rabbit Stew
Remove the membranes from the meat of the hare or rabbit, slice into 1/4 inch strips and wash.
Fry bacon, chopped to strips, in lard, then strain off lard and put bacon aside.
Fry chopped onion in lard, then mix in tomato puree and dilute with white... - 37.5714
Pork Stew With Gremolata
1 Combine the flour and pepper in a plastic food storage 1 bag.
Add the pork and shake to coat.
Remove the pork from the bag, shaking off the excess flour, and reserve the flour.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high... - 42.4
In saucepan, brown mushrooms in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally. - 25.7525
Turkey Cream Stew
1) Heat butter and mix in flour, cream and broth.
2) Thicken the mixture by boiling and stirring constantly.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and cook thoroughly.
serve as desired.
The Turkey Cream Stew made in advance should be... - 39.5895
Chicken And Chickpea Stew
Pick over the chick-peas carefully, discarding discolored peas, small rocks, etc.
Soak these overnight in ample water to cover, along with the baking soda.
Next day, drain and rinse the peas.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 43.7692
Fish Roe Stew
This Fish Roe Stew makes my lunch a much- awaited fare. Stewed fish dishes taste good with rice ! Try out this Fish Roe Stew and tell me if you like it ! - 44.0871
Vegetable Stew With Lobster
Vegetable stew with lobster is a a very savory and delicious stew made with fresh veggies and mushrooms. Herbed and spiced with nutmeg, this seafood and vegetable stew is great for parties or special family occasions too. - 42.1983
Savory Seafood Stew
The savory seafood stew is a mixed seafood medley. Cooked in Italian dressing and wine mix, the seafood stew has sliced onions in it. Easily prepared, the seafood is quickly prepared and is a treat for all beach food lovers. Served with or over rice, it makes... - 34.8962
Chuck Wagon Stew
Chuck wagon stew is a savory beef stew made with beef steak cubes and vegetables. Cooked with the flavors of garlic, worcestershire sauce and seasoned to taste, the chuck wagon stew maked a simple and homely meal. - 37.2735
Classic Meatball Stew
Mix thoroughly beef, egg, bread cubes, 1/4 cup onion, and salt.
Shape firmly into 36 meatballs.
In large saucepan, brown meatballs and cook remaining onion in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 34.0205
Fisherman S Stew
Cut fillets so you will have 6 pieces.
Heat oil and garlic in a large, deep frying pan; fry salmon 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle over the thyme, basil, rosemary, allspice, pepper, salt, onion, celery, parsley, and cayenne.
Pour in clam broth and wine and... - 43.5599
Hearty Leek And Veal Stew
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add leeks and garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Add veal and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pink color, about 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle in flour and add wine and 1/2 cup water,... - 32.7202
Fry out salt pork and add to bacon.
Combine onion, peppers and garlic; saute'.
Add celery, tomatoes, sugar and bay leaf.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add crabmeat, salt and pepper.
Simmer 20 minutes.
The flavor is developed if stew is allowed to stand about 1... - 41.6164
Green Chile Stew
Green Chile Stew is an easy to prepare chicken recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Green Chile Stew, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.1804
Rabbit Stew is a tasty and unique dish that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Rabbit Stew recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 43.5723
1. In a big pot over camp fire, Heat water, add black beans, chopped onions and potatoes and meat. Let it simmer for a while.
2. Add tomatoes, carrots, corn and peppers. Stir for a while.
3. Add green beans and red currant jelly. Close the lid and let... - 0
Veal Kidney Stew
Soak kidneys for 1 hour in salt water.
Trim off most of the fat and any white cords or strings.
Cut into thin slices, roll in flour.
Saute in butter.
When brown, cover with water and simmer 10 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and sherry. - 29.0897
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1. Put the lentils, broth, onion, garlic, 2 diced carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large heavy kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the... - 34.5364
Put the mussels into a large frying pan with the wine.
Cover the pan and cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Transfer the mussels to a deep serving dish, discarding any that have not opened, and keep warm.
Strain the cooking liquid.
Melt the butter in a... - 45.7483
Ancona Fish Stew
This Anacona Fish Stew is simply awesome ! I've never tasted a better assortment of fish seasoned with saffron and pepper ! Try this Anacona Fish Stew and let me know if you like it ! - 33.479
Baltimore Crab Stew
Bring crab, salt, pepper, butter, and milk to slow simmer; let simmer very slowly 10 minutes.
Add cream and sauces; bring to boiling point, but do not boil.
Stir as little as possible so as not to break up crab meat.
Add sherry; let stand just a... - 37.6402
Beef Stew Burgundy
Brown meat in oil.
Add garlic, sliced onion, vegetable stock, and wine; simmer covered for 2-1 /2 hours.
During the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the nutritional yeast, seasonings, small onions, and more wine if needed. - 31.3888
1. Saute the onion in butter until softened and add the oysters.
2. Put in the milk, ginger, salt, pepper, tabasco & orange zest.
3. Cook slowly until the oysters float.
4. Pour in the cream, sprinkle with parsley and chopped green onion and... - 39.6822
New Orleans Fish And Oyster Stew
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the bell peppers, shallots, and celery, and saute, stirring frequently, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and oregano, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the half-and-half and... - 38.5162
Red Wine Seafood Stew
1 Clean the fish heads and bones thoroughly, removing the gills (if present) and any traces of blood or organs. Split the heads if large. Place the heads and bones in a nonalu-minum stockpot.
2 Trim green tops and roots from the green... - 45.5302
The gulliver stew is a favorful and savory beef stew made with a touch of burgundy wine. Spiced with cloves and allspice, the gulliver beef stew has fresh vegetables in it and can be served over rice or with dinner breads. - 40.6434
This fish Stew tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned fish and fruit gravy with pasta, bread, rice or meat dishes and let me know how you liked them. Your suggestions for this fish stew are welcome ! - 36.2067
Clam And Sausage Stew
This Clam And Sausage Stew is one of the best seafood and meat dishes that I've ever known. Try this meat in deelicious wine and tomato gravy. Your suggestions for this Clam And Sausage Stew are welcome. - 30.7277
Veal And Mushroom Stew
1. Coat veal with flour. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, cook bacon; drain on paper towels. In drippings, cook veal, one-fourth at a time, until browned, removing pieces as they brown to bowl.
2. To same Dutch oven over medium heat, add onion and... - 31.2982
Veal Stew With Artichokes
Trim and discard any excess fat or membrane from meat.
Heat oil in a 5-quart kettle over medium-high heat.
Add veal, a portion at a time, and cook until well browned on all sides; lift out and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to pan and cook, stirring, until... - 42.346
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge veal cubes in seasoned flour, coating all sides.
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add veal cubes and saute until lightly browned on all sides.
Add shallots... - 37.6119
Veal Stew With Artichokes And Potatoes
1. Trim excess fat from veal. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add veal and cook, turning, 5 to 7 minutes, or until lightly browned on all... - 28.8009
Apple Beef Stew With Vegetables
Toss beef cubes a few at a time in seasoned flour.
Brown on all sides in hot shortening in large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Add vegetables and simmer 1 hour longer, or until tender. - 34.5125
1. Scrub the mussels well, rinse through several clean waters. Cover them with cold water, add 1 teaspoon salt; soak 20 minutes.
2. Drain mussels and place in a heavy kettle with the onion, pepper, oil, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover the kettle, set it... - 32.9127
Rabbit Stew With Chicken
Coat the rabbit pieces with the flour.
Heat the butter in a Dutch oven.
Add the rabbit pieces and fry until brown on all sides.
Pour in the stock, wine and tomato paste.
Add the garlic, bouquet garni and seasoning and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low,... - 44.2887
Beef And Onion Stew
In a heavy-bottomed casserole, brown meat in olive oil.
Add wine, vinegar, seasonings, tomato puree, and honey.
Add enough water to cover meat comfortably.
Bring to the boil, cover, and simmer until meat is just tender (about 1 1/2... - 41.9327
Mussel Stew is a perfect and well flavored side dish for a seafood themed dinner spread. This simple dish can be prepared quiet easily by following this fantastic and simple Mussel Stew recipe. - 43.5276
Beef And Bean Stew
1. Season beef with 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and cinnamon. Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef and cook until browned, about 7 minutes. Transferto a plate and repeat with remaining beef.
2.... - 35.1345
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 47.2582
Veal Stew With Tomatoes Peas And Oregano
1. Trim excess fat from veal. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add veal and cook, turning, 5 to 7 minutes, or until... - 32.6468
Rustic Turkey And Macaroni Stew
Cut turkey into 1-inch pieces, and sprinkle with pepper.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add turkey, and cook until turkey is browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 43.344
Wine Country Chicken Stew
Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Dust with flour, shake off excess, and brown chicken lightly in about 1 tablespoon light vegetable oil.
Transfer to deep kettle or flameproof casserole and add water, wine, onion slice with... - 42.1248
Baby Squash Stew
Trim off and discard stems from squash, then set squash aside.
Place onions in a bowl, pour in enough boiling water to cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain; let cool briefly.
Cut off root ends, then slip off skins.
Set onions aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart... - 42.3003
Meatball Stew With Dumplings
Mix ground beef lightly with chopped onion, 4 tablespoons parsley, egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and mustard until well blended.
Shape into 36 meatballs.
Brown half at a time in salad oil in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove with a... - 41.6404
Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
2. In hot oil in Dutch oven, over medium heat, brown one-third meat at a time (just enough to cover bottom of pan) until browned on all sides and remove as browned.
3. Saute adding chopped onion, green... - 43.2202
Combine the vinegar, parsley, carrots, onion, leeks, celery and garlic in a saucepan.
Tie the juniper berries and spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add them.
Bring to a boil.
Place the venison in an enamel or stainless steel container and pour the hot... - 42.4546
Onion Oxtail Stew
1.In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, 1-teaspoon salt, and dash of pepper; coat the oxtails evenly in the mixture.
2.In a saucepan, heat oil and slowly brown the oxtails, half at a time, turning often; drain off the excess fat.
3.Return the... - 43.8903
1. Place the lamb in a large soup kettle. Add enough cold water to cover the lamb. Bring to boiling; boil for 5 minutes. Drain through a colander, discarding the water. Rinse the lamb in fresh cold water. Clean the soup kettle. Return the meat to the kettle.... - 35.274
Puerto Rican Sausage Stew
Our family's favorite stew! Savory, filling, quick & easy - this recipe will warm up on a cold winter day. - 118.508
Cream butter with flour, mashed hard-cooked egg yolks (reserve whites and chop), mustard, salt, pepper, and cayenne, beating until mixture is smooth.
Slowly add enough hot milk to make a thin paste.
Pour paste into the remaining hot milk and bring just to the... - 38.7933
Irish Lamb Stew
1) Dice meat into 2-inch cubes.
2) Roll the meat cubes in a mixture of salt, pepper, and flour.
3) Heat oil and fry the rolled meat in it until browned.
4) Stir in sliced onions, paprika, garlic and water and bring to a boil.
5) Cover... - 42.6106
1. Mix all together in a casserole that has a lid.
2. Cover and cook at 250° for 4 hours. - 27.2801
Ham And Vegetable Stew
Cook the carrots and turnips with the peas in salted water to cover.
Add the diced ham to the vegetables and the water in which they have been cooked, reserving 1/4 cup of the vegetable water.
Mix the flour and butter with the reserved vegetable water.
Add... - 35.225
Chicken Stew Any Way And Every Way
1. Combine the onion, carrots, and celery in a food processor, and pulse about 15 times until the vegetables are chopped, but not too finely. Heat the oil in a 5- to 6-quart casserole over medium heat. Add the vegetables, cover, and cook over low heat for 5... - 39.9157