- » White Squash
White Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white squash recipes.
Winter Squash And White Bean Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 1 hour. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 2 to 3 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.4691
Spaghetti Squash With White Bean Provencal
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender; let cool slightly.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 45.2143
The white button squash, about four inches in diameter, is best when fried.
Pare and cut the squash into thin slices dip in seasoned crumbs, then in beaten egg, then in more crumbs, and fry in deep fat (395 Â° F.) from four to five minutes.
When the slices... - 24.8644
Baked Stuffed Winter Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Peel and seed the butternut squash and cut it into eighths.
Place in a steamer, cover, and steam until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.In a large bowl, mash the squash and add 4 tablespoons of the butter, the allspice, the 2 tablespoons... - 41.949
Stuffed Pattypan Squash
Put squash into a heavy saucepot having a tight-fitting cover.
Add about 1/2 cup boiling water.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and monosodium glutamate.
Cover and steam until just tender, about 35 minutes.
Cut a thin slice from top of each... - 43.1556
Cacao Dusted Butternut Squash Soup
1. In a large soup pot, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the leeks and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until very tender, about 15 minutes. Add the squash, potato and stock and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over moderate heat... - 32.8491
Pickled Yellow Squash
1. In a large nonmetallic bowl, stir water and salt until well blended.
2. Place squash in salt mixture, cover and allow it to stand 2 hours.
3. Drain the squash through a colander and thoroughly rinse with cold water.
4. In a large bowl, combine... - 43.0111
Place chopped onions and sliced squash in a 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole with water.
Cover tightly and heat on full power 7 minutes or until squash is tender.
Drain excess water.
Soak crumbled slices of white bread in 1 cup milk for 5... - 43.3842
Butternut Squash Soup With Ginger Cream
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon of the ginger and all the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the butternut squash and saute for 2 minutes.
Add... - 42.5697
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken Meatballs
This roasted butternut squash soup is velvety smooth, with a very light natural sweetness. The chicken broth, garlic, onions and heavy creamy makes it savory, comforting and surprisingly very filling. They enhance the flavor of the roasted squash without... - 128.961
Baked Spiced Squash
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine squash, egg whites, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well.
• Pour into 1-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
• Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set.
• Remove from oven; sprinkle... - 30.5385
Butternut Squash Casserole
Peel and remove seeds and strings from squash.
Grate by hand or in food processor (should be 4 1/2-5 cups grated squash).
Combine with lemon juice and rind.
Combine apricots, raisins, and apple in a separate bowl.
In a third bowl, combine remaining... - 45.3059
Walnut Stuffed Acorn Squash
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
When hot, add the onion and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and... - 44.6118
Winter Squash Souffle
In a large bowl, combine the squash, cheese, butter, cream, salt, pepper and thyme.
Beat egg yolks; add to squash mixture.
In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold into squash mixture.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish.
Bake,... - 38.2651
Winter Squash Souffle
Peel and seed the winter squash.
Cook until soft in just enough boiling salted water to cover.
Mash as you would potatoes.
Mix the squash with the salt, pepper, thyme, butter, cream and cheese.
Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat the egg whites until... - 41.9093
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add wine.
Place over medium heat until hot; add onion, and saute 1 minute.
Add zucchini, yellow squash, and bouillon granules, saute 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. - 28.2402
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Cheddar Squash Bake
Scrub squash and trim off ends; do not peel.
Slice to make about 6 cups.
In covered saucepan cook squash in small amount of boiling salted water till just tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain thoroughly; sprinkle with salt.
Reserve a few slices of squash for... - 41.5907
Winter Squash Soup
Pierce the squash deeply in several places with a sharp knife.
Place on a double layer of paper towels and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Turn the squash over.
Microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes, or until the squash is easily pierced with a knife and... - 43.7525
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 9-inch skillet, saute the apple in the margarine over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the wine and raisins and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the liquid has... - 41.5203
Squash Au Gratin
Put white sauce in which cheese has been melted on top of marrow in a flatish baking dish.
Sprinkle with grated cheese, dot with butter, and brown under grill. - 16.018
Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes And Peppers
This is one of my favorite spaghetti squash recipes. It is not only an excellent, tasty vegetarian meal, it’s also a gluten free recipe and a super healthy dinner. Learn how to cook spaghetti squash - it's a great alternative to pasta. More great recipes... - 40.6669
Cheddar Squash Bake
1) Clean the squash and trim the ends.
2) Boil the squash in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain the squash, add salt and slice thinly.
3) Grease the baking dish and keep aside.
4) Take the egg yolks and beat them.
5) Add sour cream... - 44.5522
Winter Squash Soup
1. Bring the water and salt to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the squash and garlic, and simmer for 25 minutes, covered, or until the squash is very tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the bread, pepper, and basil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered,... - 35.5851
Mixed Squash Relish
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large sauce-pan.
Combine vinegar, apple juice, sugar, dry mustard, gingerroot, salt, and pepper in a jar,- cover fightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over vegetables; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5... - 36.751
Fruited Squash Soup
Saute onion, carrots, and celery until onion is clear.
Add apple, broth, squash, ginger and pepper.
Cook until softened (20 minutes to 1 /2 hour).
Cook apricots and orange juice over low heat 20 minutes.
Add apricots and orange juice.
Adjust... - 40.2344
Summer Squash Relish
Insert metal blade.
Chop zucchini; transfer to a 6-quart kettle.
Chop onion; add to kettle.
Place carrots in work bowl.
Process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; add to kettle.
Chop bell pepper and add to kettle.
Pour in enough cold water to cover... - 46.4481
Baked Yellow Squash Boats
1) Trim the ends of squashes and discard.
2) Cut the squashes into half lengthwise.
3) Remove the husk and silk from corns.
4) On a cutting board, hold the corn unpright and slice towards down to cut the corn kernels from rows. Corn kernels... - 46.2153
Sweet Spaghetti Squash
GETTING READY 1) Finely grate the carrots. 2) Mince the shallots. 3) Cut the suqsh into half and slice lengthwise. 4) De-seed the squash ... - 35.6385
Yellow Squash Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, saute 30 seconds. Add the yellow squash, saute 7 minutes or just until tender. Remove from heat,- stir... - 33.9833
Yellow Squash Boats
1. Trim the ends of squash and cut them lengthwise into half. Scoop out seeds.
2. Add them to a large skillet with salted boiling water and blanch them for about 5 minutes, just until tender
3. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
4. Shuck the corn... - 48.8055
To cooked or canned squash which has been put through sieve, add cream and sugar.
Beat eggs slightly and add to squash and cream mixture with vanilla, ginger, nutmeg and salt and mace.
Line a pie plate with pastry.
Brush pastry with egg-white and sprinkle... - 35.6449
In large mixer bowl, combine squash, butter, brown sugar, salt, orange peel, nutmeg, and pepper.
Beat till fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Beat egg whites till stiff peaks form; carefully fold in squash mixture.
Turn into 6-cup souffle dish.
Bake in 350°... - 38.2962
In large mixing bowl combine squash, butter or margarine brown sugar, salt, orange peel, nutmeg, and pepper.
Beat till fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Carefully fold squash mixture into stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into 1 1/2-quart or individual souffle... - 38.3147
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 2-quart souffle dish with nonstick spray.
2 Place the egg substitute in a medium bowl and set aside.
3 Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture... - 36.8768
Scalloped Zucchini Squash
Scalloped zucchini squash is a cooked and baked squash recipe made with white sauce for flavor. Made with slices of zucchini along with onions flavored with worcestershire sauce, the scalloped zucchini squash is baked with a breadcrumb topping and can be... - 39.207
Yellow Squash With Sour Cream
Chop squash and cook slowly with onion, butter, sugar, salt and pepper until squash is very tender and done.
Shorly before serving add bread crumbs.
Only slightly stir in sour cream.
Place in baking dish or pan and sprinkle more crumbs over top.
Bake at 350... - 39.6883
Spaghetti Squash Pronto
Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
Reserve 1 squash half for another use.
Remove seeds from remaining squash half.
Place squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 10 to 14 minutes or till pulp can just be... - 24.9953
Grate uncooked squash.
Beat in remaining ingredients, except oil.
Drop by tablespoon into a little hot oil in skillet.
Brown on both sides and serve hot. - 30.4983
Squash And Egg Casserole
1.In a pan, boil water and put squash and onion in it and cook until tender.
2.Once done, strain the water.
Preheat theoven at 350 degrees.
3.In a large bowl, mix squash with onion, white sauce and eggs and blend well.
4.Take a 21/2... - 40.7835
Summer Squash And Tomato Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the squash and onion and season with salt and white pepper. Cover and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the... - 32.5175
Crunchy Squash Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook squash in small amount of salted boiling water until tender and water has evaporated.
Add salt, pepper, butter, onion and cream, mixing well.
Spoon into greased shallow 9-inch baking dish.
Bake for 50... - 38.5297
Lemon Rum Squash Pie
Chill the pie shell.
Combine all the ingredients except the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
Beat the eggs and the milk together, strain into the other ingredients.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350... - 44.328
Souffle Of Summer Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter soufflé dishes.
3. In a mixing bowl, lightly mash the squash with a wooden spoon or potato masher.
4. Blend in the onion, white sauce, egg yolks, sugar and seasoning.
5. Fold in the beaten egg... - 41.687
Cut the squashes into matchsticks, or use a very coarse grater.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, and saute the garlic and onion until barely tender.
Add the squashes, mushrooms, salt, and pepper, and saute for a few minutes until the vegetables are... - 39.4991
Cook squash and onions in saucepan with butter over mediumheat until mixture is soft.
Remove pan from heat and add egg, cream and almonds.
Mix well; add salt and pepper.
Place in a 1-1/2-quart casserole and top with bread crumbs.
Bake at '350 degrees for 30... - 37.6082
Herbed Spaghetti Squash Toss
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise, discarding seeds.
Place squash halves, cut side down, in a large Dutch oven; add a small amount of water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until tender.
Remove spaghetti-like strands... - 41.8168
Steam the squash until very tender, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a food processor.
Add the egg, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Puree, then transfer to a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with clean beaters until stiff.
Fold into the squash.
Coat a... - 45.7291
Quick Squash Au Gratin
1. Wash the squash; trim ends, then slice them 1/4 inch thick. Place in a medium-size skillet with the onion, water and salt; cover.
2. Cook, stirring once or twice, 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender.
3. While squash cook, saute bread cubes in butter or... - 33.6973
Stuffed Baked Squash
Cut the squash lengthwise to remove the top third.
Scoop out the seeds and pith.
Chop the onions finely .
Fry in a little of the lard or bacon fat until soft and golden.
Cut the cooked meat into pieces and then chop finely .
Stir in the onion, and cook for 5... - 36.5476
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 125.043
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, blend together the squash, molasses, flour, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into the squash mixture.
3. Turn into an oiled 1 1/2-quart baking dish.... - 30.6917
1. Steam the squash until very tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Shift the tender squashes into a food processor.
3. Add egg, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it.
4. Make a puree out of all these ingredients and then transfer the puree in a large bowl.
5. Take a... - 45.8048
Squash In Caraway Sauce
Put the squash cubes into a colander, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of salt and set aside for 15 minutes.
Rinse off the salt and drain the squash well.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and stir in the flour to make a roux.
Gradually stir in the stock and... - 34.1881
Green Squash Soup
1. Trim the root and green top of the leek.
2. Chop thoroughly cleaned white part of the leek into fine pieces.
3. Chop, washed and trimmed squash, into pieces of medium size.
4. SautÃ© chopped leek in olive oil heated in a skillet placed on... - 47.7082
Cheddar Squash Bake
Wash squash thoroughly; trim off ends.
Place in boiling water to cover.
Cook 15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Thinly slice squash; sprinkle with salt.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; stir in sour cream and flour.
Beat... - 36.8706
Spaghetti Squash With Clam And Mushroom Sauce
Pierce squash in several places; place on double thickness of paper towels and microwave at High for 10 minutes, turning over halfway through.
Halve squash lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
Cover squash halves with vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.6128
Acorn Squash And Turnip Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Place the squash in a foil-lined baking pan. Rub the exposed areas with 1/2 tablespoon of the butter and bake until fork tender, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large flameproof casserole, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons butter... - 36.8718
Cream Of Winter Squash Soup
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Bake whole squash about 1 hour, or until fork-tender
3) Let squash cool slightly.
4) Cut the squash lengthwise in half and discard seeds.
5) Using a spoon, scoop squash pulp from the skin.
6) In electric... - 42.3921
Microwaved Cheddar Squash Bake
Place bacon on a bacon rack in a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish; cover with paper towels.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Drain, crumble, and set aside.
Place squash and onion in a 2-quart casserole; add water.
Cover with... - 39.0984
Place 1 pepper, 2 cloves of garlic and dill in bottom of each of four pint jars.
Wash and pack uncooked squash into jars.
Add pinch of alum to each jar.
Mix water, salt and vinegar; bring to a boil.
Pour hot liquid over squash in jars; seal.
Let stand for... - 32.1036
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5 C (325F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till foam stage.
3. Gradually add cream of tartar and beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
4. Grease a casserole (1 quart size) and... - 44.8427
Butternut Squash Consomme With Leek Ravioli
1. Slice off the narrow neck portion of both squash, about the top 5 inches. Halve the neck portions crosswise, peel and cut into 1-inch cubes. Set all but 2 of the cubes aside. Cut the 2 reserved cubes into 1/4-inch dice for garnish and set aside... - 46.4199
Spaghetti Squash Toss
1. Into a medium bowl or on a plate, use a fork to grate the cooked squash into strands to resemble spaghetti.
2. In a large, heavy bottomed sauce pan or stock pot, melt the butter over a medium flame.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms and... - 44.9724
Summer Sides: Flavorful Squash And Zucchini
Amazingly easy and tasty summer dish. With the onset of the season, prepare this dish with fresh squash and zucchini. This video prepares the dish in a jiffy. The combination of the Italian seasoning makes it a very yummy side dish. It can easily turn out a... - 113.83
Squash Risotto & Pork Tenderloin
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 83.5344
Warm Spaghetti-squash Salad
Mild spaghetti squash is delicious with potent ingredients like the olives and feta in this lemony salad, which makes a wonderful starter or side dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 28.1324
Pureed Squash With Orange And Cinnamon
1 In a large saucepan, combine the squash, cinnamon stick, orange peel strips, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. Add enough boiling water to just cover the squash, and simmer, covered, for 12 to 12 minutes or until the squash is tender. Drain in a colander,... - 25.593
Pickled Squash And Pumpkin
1)Take a saucepan, and mix pumpkin and yellow squash.
2)Pour in water to cover the mashed vegetables.
3)Bring the mixture to a boil over medium flame.
4)Then bring down the heat to low flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
5)Remove and drain well. Keep it... - 40.5152
Squash And Turnip Souffle
Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
In work bowl of food processor combine squash, turnips, and margarine and, using an on-off motion, process until pureed; transfer to medium mixing bowl.
Stir in egg yolks, flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; set aside.
Using... - 37.9172
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 47.0897
Butter Nut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 36.8773
Vegan Risotto With Fresh Squash
On a Vegan diet and looking for some variety on the menu? Here's a recipe that you must take a note of. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this yummy Vegan Risotto with Fresh Squash. The dish is simple and can be easily prepared at... - 101.618
Stuffed Squash Blossoms
Stuffed Squash Blossoms are an Italian inspired appetizer. These edible flowers are clipped right off of the end of the zucchini, or other squash, then stuffed with goat cheese and fresh herbs., and fried! - 108.63
Stuffed Mushrooms And Summer Squashes
Cut or gently pull the stem from each mush room, forming a hollow in the base of the cap to hold the stuffing; reserve the stems.
Halve the squashes lengthwise and, using a teaspoon, scoop out the centers, leaving a shell about 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick; reserve... - 45.9201
Golden Squash Soup
You'll simply love the Golden Squash Soup from the American cusine. An easy to make appetizer recipe, the Golden Squash Soup is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 44.9443
Squash And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F.
2. Cube the squash after draining it properly.
3. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper before arranging the cubes in a pastry shell.
4. Take a bowl and mix in most of the cheese and egg... - 43.857
Squash Zucchini Pickles
Cover squash and onions with salt and water to cover for 2 hours.
Bring other ingredients to boil and pour over vegetables.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Then, bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
Pack in sterilized jars and seal.
Makes 3 pints. - 38.5786
Cream Of Squash Soup
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a Dutch oven.
Stir in squash, chicken broth, and water; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Spoon mixture into container of an electric blender, and process until smooth.
Return squash mixture to Dutch... - 34.0529
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 126.715
Quick Squash Au Gratin
1) Rinse squashes under water and wash them thoroughly.
2) Trim the ends, discard and slice the squashes in 1/4-inch thick slices.
3) In a medium-size frying pan, palce sliced squashes and onion with water and salt.
4) Cover the pan and... - 41.2387
Golden Squash Soup
1) In a soup pot, cook a mixture of onion, tomato and 2 tablespoons of chicken broth for 5 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil after adding in remaining chicken broth and squash.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes... - 48.0353
Apple Stuffed Squash
Place squash cut-side down in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes. Turn squash cut-side up; brush with butter. Sprinkle with salt and cinnamon. Combine rice, applesauce, celery, pecans, brown sugar, onion powder and ginger. Fill squash evenly... - 28.971
Mexican Marinated Squash
1. In a small ziplock plastic bag, mix together vinegar, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper; seal the bag and shake well to blend
2. Add zucchini, green onions and squash, seal the bag and allow to marinate in the... - 41.292
Creamy Squash Soup
Cook and stir vegetables, herbs and seasonings in butter 10 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.Puree, add creams and heat; do not boil.
Cool, chill and adjust seasonings.
Sprinkle with paprika and... - 37.4675
1. Allow the blossoms to remain in the towel while preparing the batter so that the excess water drains from them.
2. Beat together the eggs, salt, flour, and baking powder. The batter should be a fairly thick coating consistency. Add the parsley, garlic, and... - 32.7145
Baked Acorn Squash With Meat Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Rinse the squash clean. Slice them into long halves. Using a spoon, deseed the squash and remove the fibrous string.
3) Arrange the squash, with their skin side up, in a shallow, baking dish.
4) Pour hot... - 46.6994
Country Club Squash Gratin
Place squash and onion in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Drain squash and onion; add carrot, water chestnuts, and pimento.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy... - 45.261
Baby Squash Stew
Trim off and discard stems from squash, then set squash aside.
Place onions in a bowl, pour in enough boiling water to cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain; let cool briefly.
Cut off root ends, then slip off skins.
Set onions aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart... - 42.3003
Spaghetti Squash Italian Style
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Pierce the squash in several places with a small knife, set it on a baking sheet, and bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until you can pierce it easily with a fork.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium size saucepan over moderate... - 42.8129
Microwave Cheddar Squash Bake
1) Take a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and place bacon in it. Put it on bacon rack and cover with paper towels.
2) Microwave bacon at high for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.Drain, crumble, and keep aside.
3) Ina 2-quart casserole, put... - 46.3421
Spaghetti Squash Italiano
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender; let cool.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like strands;... - 41.5723
Whole Wheat Pasta With Roasted Squash
Incorporate some whole wheat pasta by whiping up this classic recipe by Chef Mark. The pancetta flavored sauce and roasted squash create amazing flavors when tossed with the pasta. A colorful medley for you to try on a dull day. - 111.052
Spaghetti Squash Marinara
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place, cut sides down, on baking sheet. Bake in 350F (180C) oven about 1 hour or until tender. (Alternatively, place squash halves on microwave-safe plate. Microwave at High/100% 15 to 18 minutes or until... - 40.9783
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
White Squash Recipes By Category