- » White Soda
White Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of White Soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for White Soda recipes.
It is not easy to find a good recipe for a few typical dishes like soda bread. This video recipe shows an age old and time tested soda bread made by Nana, which looks delicious and tastes wonderful too. If you like soda bread you should definitely give it a... - 87.9066
Soda Cake From Box
Soda Cake from The Box is for all the people who find it difficult to prepare baked items from scratch. Watch this video to find out how you can easily bake a cake out of the box in no time. You don't have to be a pro at it. Make sure to stock up on box... - 82.7511
Yellow Soda Cake From The Box
Are you one of those baking challenged people? You don't have to be ashamed. What a boxed cake mixes for? Take a look at this video and learn how to bake a yellow cake using a boxed cake mix. It saves you the hassles of measuring and following a tried and... - 87.2096
Chocolate Soda Cake From The Box
It’s unbelievable! A cake made with just two ingredients? A box mix and a soda can! Does it taste good? It tastes just like a cake make with ten ingredients! This is such a great recipe, even a 4 year old can make a cake. - 85.4709
Black And White Soda
1. In a tall soda glass, stir together the chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream until smooth. Gradually pour in about 1/2 of the soda water until the glass is half full. Add the chocolate ice cream and fill to the top with soda water. Stir and serve... - 24.3269
Eggless White Soda Bread
Potatoes are particularly interesting when served along with a good savory bread. Watch chef Ginny Mc Cormack showing how to make Crusty White Soda Bread using simple and common ingredients in easy steps. Great when had with Irish butter. - 112.17
Orange Wheat Germ Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the wheat germ, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, raisins, and orange rind.
3. Add the oil, buttermilk, and orange juice.
4. Turn into an oiled 1 & 1/2-quart casserole.
5. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a... - 37.1639
Solar Cooked Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Bread made with flour and yogurt is healthy! Its baked in the solar cooker to yield the same result as that of a conventional oven. Watch this video for more! - 44.883
Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Sift together flour, sugar, soda and salt.
Place in a large bowl with the whole wheat flour.
Make a well in the centre and add the buttermilk.
You may need to add more than 2 1/2 cups.
Mix enough to make a soft elastic dough.
Knead it lightly... - 43.6558
Irish Soda Bread.mpg
What we know of Irish Soda bread with the raisins and caraway seeds would be unknown in Ireland, although possibly it has made the trip back across the Atlantic by now! Watch Betty Bannerman Busciglio show you how to make the American version of the classic... - 135.501
Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small bowl, lightly... - 40.2658
Brown Soda Bread
Sift white flour, salt and soda into a bowl.
Add the whole meal flour.
Make a well in the center of the flour, and pour in all the milk.
Mix to a loose dough, adding more milk if necessary.
Turn onto a floured board, and knead until the side next to the board... - 32.5598
Old Virginia Spoon Bread Using Soda
Stir the boiling water into cornmeal in a bowl, then cool slightly.
Add the butter and egg yolks and stir until thoroughly blended.
Stir in the buttermilk, sugar and soda.
Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form, then fold into cornmeal mixture.
Pour into a... - 38.944
Soda Brown Bread
Mix both flours thoroughly, add salt and soda.
Make a well in center.
Stir with wooden spoon.
Dough should be soft and manageable.
Knead dough into a ball with floured hands.
Put on a lightly floured baking sheet and keep circle shape while... - 35.2089
Sage Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/ 220°C/Gas 7. Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
2. Stir in the sage and add enough of the buttermilk to make a soft dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round loaf and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Cut a deep cross... - 31.3445
Cream the butter and sugar together.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add the milk and flour alternately, beating well after each addition.
Mix 2 tablespoons of milk with the baking soda and add this to the cake mixture.
Last, add the lemon extract and currants.
Pour... - 43.0241
Soda Cracker Cake
Soda Cracker Cake is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a dessert. Enjoy this delicious cake recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Soda Cracker Cake. - 47.7581
Wholemeal And Oat Soda Bread
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the milk and water to make a dough which will hold its shape for a few minutes before starting to spread.
Working quickly, form the dough into a round shape, cut a cross over the top, then put it on to a floured... - 34.3793
Sage Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7. Sift the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the sage and add enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round loaf with your hands and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Cut... - 32.4362
Soda Fountain Cakes
Place ice-cream cones in a muffin pan or large baking pan. Prepare cake batter as directed. Fill each cone to within 1 inch of top. Bake in a 350° oven about 30 minutes or till done. Remove cakes from pan, then cool completely.
Frost top of cakes with... - 26.1939
Choc Berry Soda
Early on day:
1. Make this chocolate sauce: In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, heat chocolate pieces with corn syrup until chocolate is melted; stir to blend. Then stir in cream and vanilla.
2. For each soda to be served, scoop 2 large balls ice... - 33.6917