- » White Snack
White Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white snack recipes.
White Bean Snacks
Day 1: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix with the artificial sweetener and set aside.
Place the white beans and water in a container, add the remaining unsweetened seasoning mix, and soak... - 43.3898
Ginger Biscotti With White Chocolate
You like sweet with a little bit of spice? You like flavor like you love fashion? Try this delicious Italian biscotti, spiced up with ginger and dressed with a sensual drizzle of white chocolate. It is the perfect holiday treat. - 71.4729
Professional White Chocolate Toffee Cookies
Cookie or Candy? Puzzled to whether this treat is a cookie or a candy.
These Chocolate Chip and Toffee Cookies are the perfect treats to include in your Christmas gift hampers or treat yourself to when you crave something sweet yet salty! They taste like... - 103.303
Betty's White Chocolate Ritz Cracker Sandwich Cookies
This is one dish that both adults and grown-up will love to eat. Betty's white chocolate Ritz cracker sandwich cookies. This dessert recipe may not be too easy on the waistline but the heavy, indulgent flavors ensure that you forget the calories when gorging... - 106.901
Halloween Tarantula Cookies
Are you looking for some spooky treats for your Halloween party? These Halloween Tarantula Cookies are surely going to get the kids excited. This recipe is a version of Rachel Ray’s recipe. It is basically a stiff chocolate cookie with pretzels stuck in to... - 107.422
Egg White Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the egg whites and beat well with a pinch of cream of tartar till stiff
3. Add the sugar and the flour
4. Add the chocolate chips and the nuts
5. Spoon out the mixture on to a... - 36.8304
Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes
Chocolate chip cup cakes are needless to say children’s favorite and we all know why; as we all were kids some day. Take a quick look for this age old recipe cooked by the granny for her grand son. It sure came out yummy. - 84.9841
White Cheddar Popovers
In this video, Robin is showing us how to make one of her childhood favorites - White Cheddar Popovers. These popovers fall in the category of Yorkshire puddings. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 79.124
White Peppermint Bark
White peppermint bark is a treat during the holidays that we all love. All you need is two simple ingredients that you are sure to have in your pantry cupboard during the holiday season. It is so easy to make so why buy the ridiculously expensive candy from... - 104.032
Simple Basic White Bread
To make Cheese and Bacon Bread, Raisin or Nut Bread, or Fruit Bread, simply mix the added ingredients to the basic dough after you have mixed in 3 cups of the flour. - 23.4861
White Chocolate Macadamia Bark
Heat dry skillet over medium heat.
Toast nuts until golden brown.
Toast coconut in same dry skillet until golden.
Melt chocolate in microwave.
Add nuts; stir to mix.
Spread onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
Sprinkle coconut on top and press... - 36.8709
White Chocolate Salties
1. In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and shortening; bring water in the boiler to a boil.
2. Lower heat to the lowest settings; cook until chocolate melts.
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in pretzels and... - 37.4589
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, and baking soda until creamy; beat in egg.
Gradually add flour and oats, blending thoroughly.
Stir in chocolate.
Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake... - 32.2693
White Chocolate Chunk Cookies With Macadamia Nuts
Put the butter in a large bowl and beat until it is very soft.
Gradually add both the sugars and continue beating until the mixture is light.
Add the eggs, cocoa and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and fold into... - 44.3367
Egg White Wafers
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter to it creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the flour, mixing it well.
4) Add the almonds and vanilla... - 42.3757
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil... - 40.0515
High Protein Vegan White Bean Dip
Looking for a way to get rid of the cans of cannellini beans kicking around the pantry? This white bean dip is just what you need. It is such a great alternative to serve on chips rather than calorie dense nacho cheese and it’s wonderful over toast for... - 91.7075
White Chocolate Pretzel Santa Hat's
Christmas Candy is so much fun to make and to give to your friends and family. You can put these Santa Hats together quickly and easily. You need a few simple ingredients for this holiday treat. You can make these with mini pretzels, white chocolate, and red... - 0
How To Make White Chocolate Kiwi Pops
Chocolate Covered Kiwis on a Stick : Kiwi Pops are so much fun to eat, and even more fun to make. To make kiwi pops, all you need are kiwis, chocolate and popsicle sticks. Get as creative ... You can use dark chocolate or milk chocolate, too! - 0
Herb Buttered Rye And White Bread Sandwiches
Cream the butter and beat in the chives, dill, salt, and pepper.
Spread 8 slices of bread with this mixture and top with remaining slices to make sandwiches.
Trim the crusts and cut into fingers or wedges.
Chill until ready to take to picnic. - 32.4762
Betty's Snowy White Christmas Fudge
1. Grease an 8-inch square pan with cooking oil spray. Set it aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add sugar, butter, and evaporated milk.
3. Place the saucepan on medium flame, and bring the mixture to a rolling boil. Stir... - 0
Apricot White Chocolate Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
Make a well in the center of the flour... - 46.8288
White Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in melted chocolate and egg until blended. Add dissolved coffee and vanilla and stir until blended. Beat in... - 31.8137
White Chocolate Iced Blueberry Loaf
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9"X5" loaf pan pan at the bottom with shortening
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and allpice, beat buttermilk, butter and eggs into it, stir in pecans... - 45.7871
How To Make No-cook White Chocolate
Got a sweet tooth? This recipe is a must watch for you. Chef Dorothy shares her secret recipe to prepare raw white chocolate. The recipe is simple and quick, and can be easily prepared at home. Missing this one would be a sin. - 85.4378
White Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan lightly and set it aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and half of the white chocolate over low flame. Keep stirring occasionally until it begins to melt.
4. Remove the pan from... - 46.6149
White Chocolate Holiday Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars.
Add egg and almond extract; mix well.
Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in white chocolate and pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto greased baking sheets.
Bake... - 41.7739
White Chocolate Brownies
1) Into a 9 inch baking dish, grease and line with parchment paper or grease paper
2) Into another bowl, tip in the white chocolate and melt over a low flame and keep aside
3) Into another bowl, using the hand mixer, cream the sugar and... - 45.2353
White Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt.
4. Using a spatula, stir until well blended.
5. Beat in the flour to make... - 43.8582
White Chocolate Cashew Pretzel Bars
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) Break the cookie dough and put into pan.
4) Dust fingers with flour and press dough evenly at the bottom of pan to form crust.
5) Sprinkle 1 cup white... - 40.22
White Chocolate Amaretto Truffles
1) Arrange some paper candy cups.
2) Melt vanilla milk chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Stir in sour cream and amaretto; blend well.
5) Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes or until mixture is... - 37.6806
Buttermilk White Cake
This Buttermilk White Cake makes a good snack. Simple but a little different from the other cakes you have tried. Try out this recipe and let me know what you think of it. - 48.018
White Chocolate Almond Blondies
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large saucepan add the butter and coffee and heat on a low flame until the... - 49.1117
Best Basic White Bread
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into warm water and stir until dissolved.
Drop butter into the milk and heat: until scalding.
In a large bowl, combine scalded milk and 1 1/2 cups cold water; stir in yeast.
Sift flour and measure.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the... - 42.4381
Basic Spiced White Bread
To make Cinnamon Bread, add the 1/2 cup melted butter and the 6 tablespoons sugar to the basic dough after mixing in 3 cups of the flour.
Mix together the 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tablespoons butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Before the last rising, divide dough into... - 31.2538
Black And White Nut Brownies
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour and salt and mix until blended.
Stir in nuts; divide batter into halves; add cooled melted chocolate to one.
Drop batters... - 42.8381
White Chocolate Dream Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat it with an electric... - 51.3465
White Chocolate And Orange Muffins
A little different kind of muffin that takes flour and polenta or yellow corn meal. Great for breakfast or a quick snack. This is a Nigella Lawson recipe. - 111.036
Corn Fritters With Egg White
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the egg, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and pepper until well combined. Stir in the milk, corn, and onion.
2. In a clean small bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into the... - 35.2923
White Layer Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream sugar and butter.
3) To this, add egg whites. Blend well.
4) To this, alternately add milk and dry ingredients. End with flour.
5) Add flavoring as required.
6) Into 8 inch greased... - 43.1433
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.856
Choc Chip Caramel Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Drop baking powder, and flour, using a spoon mix to incorporate.
4. Throw chocolate bits, and fold to... - 107.15
Betty's White Chocolate-macadamia Nut Cupcakes
All those who have a sweet tooth must definitely try this recipe. You can serve these Cupcakes with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy that you can even try making them for Mother's Day! - 112.125
Black And White Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the bottom of a baking pan and set it aside.
3. Make the brownie mix according to package directions.
4. Stir in half of the white baking pieces, all of the semisweet chocolate pieces and 1/2 cup... - 47.3639
White Chocolate Chip Cookie
Would you like to treat your friends with some delicious Homemade cookie? Then, watch this video to make some fast and easy cookie. This is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy inside with full of flavor and very festive! A stylish cookie - make sure... - 102.698
Basic White Cake
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine oil, vanilla and buttermilk.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and whip to soft peaks.
Add 1/3 cup sugar slowly and whip to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter.
Pour into two 8" cake... - 50.4183
Basic White Cake
The Basic White Cake is a a simple and easy recipe. If you are just starting off in the world of baking, then this is the recipe for you. You just can’t go wrong with this. - 49.8186
Maple, Pecan And White Chocolate Muffins
1. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar. Beat together the egg, syrup, milk and melted butter and beat into the dry ingredients until mixed. Fold in the chocolate and pecan nuts.
2. Line 8 holes of a muffin tray with paper cases.... - 31.1193
Basic White Or Silver Cake
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Cream butter until light, gradually add 1 1/4 cups sugar, continuing to cream until fluffy.
Add vanilla and almond extract and at low speed, mix in dry ingredients alternately with... - 40.9637
Diamond White Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, white corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to stand without stirring.
2. Add flavoring and beat well until it starts... - 39.187
White Chocolate-cinnamon Triangles
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in all the remaining bar ingredients.
4 In the bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the dough.
5 Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or... - 44.3234
Blue Ribbon White Bread And Rolls
Mix all liquid ingredients, sugar and salt.
Mix in 5 cups of flour and put one cup on bread board.
Pour out dough and knead until firm and springy.
Let rise until double or put into refrigerator to be used within next few days.
This makes three portions.
One... - 41.4729
How To Bake White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes
White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate at all but it gets away with it because it’s pretty. She doesn’t contain any cacao and is simply just cocoa butter + milk + sugar but buyer beware, lower end bars/chips substitute shortening for cocoa butter.... - 0
White Bean Burgers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put the tomatoes, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, put the white beans and blend to paste.
4. In another bowl, put the... - 120.138
White Chocolate Toffee Cookies
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make white chocolate toffee cookies. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes!... - 105.469
Betty's White Chocolate Holiday Cookies
With the festive season coming, this white chocolate chip cookie recipe is a perfect one to have at hand. Its easy to make and tastes wonderful with the crisp outer and soft inner textures. Take a look at this video for the easy steps of preparing it. - 129.041
Cashew White Fudge Bites
Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Butter foil; set pan aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in the saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture... - 41.9919
1. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter, dust them with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Sifting it thrice will give you a... - 47.2965
1. Grease one 9 by 9-inch pan, or two 8 by 8-inch pans if two people are going to pull the taffy. Also grease a large surface for cutting the candy.
2. Cook all ingredients except the vanilla to 268° F. (the mixture makes a firm, nearly brittle ball in cold... - 30.1222
Corn Bread With Egg White
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Combine flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar and baking powder and sieve them together.
3.Whisk egg white, oil and milk.
4.Put the egg white mixture into the flour mix and mix to make the batter moist.
5.Take... - 47.305
Divinity With Egg White
This Divinity is the best candy that I've ever tasted in my life. Try out this confection and tell me if you like it. your suggestions for this Divinity are welcome. - 39.977
White Chocolate Strawberries
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for white chocolate strawberries. - 0
Veal Patties In White Wine Sauce
In a bowl, mix first 9 ingredients.
With dampened hands, shape into 8 patties.
In a skillet, heat oil and melt butter.
Lightly brown patties.
Remove from skillet.
In veal cooking fat, lightly cook mushroom quarters and shallots.
Deglaze... - 37.0209
Black And White Cookies: Cookie Jar
You name it and you get in all in this irresistibly rich ganache cookies. An amazing video to prepare a simple cookie with an unique icing of white chocolate and dark chocolate. Just plain delicious, not overly sweet. These make a great impact at any... - 106.805
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black And White Cookies
Here is an excellent video that shares a wonderful recipe for a perfect snack for the people who follow a healthy lifestyle. This recipe for black and white cookie is for the weight watchers and made with low fat unsweetened ingredients. Check it out... - 91.7759
Simple Soft And Fluffy White Cake
This is one of the most simple recipes for a cake. Yet it is so soft and tasty. This is very good for serving as snack or as dessert. This cake is so versatile it can be layered easily with the frosting of choice. - 0
Puffy Cheese Scones
Even if you have a little knowledge about baking you can easily pull off these Puffy Cheese Scones. This a simple recipe and you can make it easily in your kitchen. Give it a go! - 82.2935
Lynn's White Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Want to wow your friends with a recipe that is simple yet very impressive? Then try these frosted cookies detailed in the video by LynnsRecipes. You will fall in love with these treats, that's a promise! - 133.233
Betty's Bacon-white Cheddar-chicken Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Bacon-White Cheddar-Chicken Sandwich. This is a large sandwich on French bread that can be sliced into individual portions. - 0
Peanut Butter And Jelly Doughnuts
This recipe video by Jenny Kelley is of “iloveflavor”, is dedicated to all those who fantasize of Jelly Filled glazed Donuts and to Police officers who watch over us and keep us safe! Watch the “Bad Girl of Baking", roll out a batch of these... - 72.5837
1) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
2) Add sugar gradually to it and follow it with milk and flavoring.
3) Mix well by beating.
4) Sift the flour together with salt and baking powder.
5) Beat the egg whites and mix them in.
6) ... - 41.3872
Banana Cranberry Cake
This recipe for homemade mini banana cranberry breads is perfect when you decide to do some last minute baking in the holiday season. These make great gift’s for neighbors, for holiday gift baskets and to take over to a party. However you do not need to... - 115.541
Old Fashioned Crunchy Hoe Cakes
Old is gold! That is what you will say once you eat these Old Fashioned Crunchy Hoe Cakes. This is one of the easiest after school snack and perfect to serve when you have surprise guests. Take a look at this quick and easy recipe. This is one of the best... - 93.7754
White Castle Slider
On this video I will show you how to make an authentic White Castle Slider. Enjoy! - 0
Cheryls Home Cooking/red White And Blue Cookies
These cookies are so easy to make and taste very good! This recipe makes about 40 cookies. I made this video for the injured people of Boston. I hope this makes you feel better.:) My thoughts and prayers are with you all! - 0
Russian Tea Cakes
Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Chip Cookies are a handy snacks to have at home for munching or to serve your surprise guests. It is easy to make and keeps well stored in an air tight container. Try it out and everyone will love its crunchy texture. - 89.09
Going for your friend’s bridal shower or wedding and wondering what to take? Pesche. These Italian cookies are not like your regular cookies. The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make the traditional Italian Cookies, Pesche Dolci-cookies shaped to... - 107.689
Christmas Butterball Cookie
Gearing up for Christmas already? Here is a great Christmas butterball cookie recipe that will add to the mood. These cookies will add the charm and magic in to your Christmas season this year. Take a look at the video for details of this recipe. - 96.0488
Homemade Cinnamon Biscotti
Homemade Cinnamon Biscotti is a simple snack loved by all. Watch this video to learn the recipe from Sanaa, who has been cooking this for ages. If you love to bake then these are definitely going to be your family favorites. Try it out! - 92.3252
Soft Yellow Cupcakes
These yellow cupcakes are not just the regular cupcakes. They are the result of detailed study and experimentation! The Chef experiments with fat replacers or substitutes like applesauce, mashed banana and mash beans to make healthy butter-free cupcakes. Must... - 94.1262
Chocolate Chip And Snickerdoodle Cookies
There are several reasons and occasions to bake cookies. The holidays, a bake sale, a break up, a rainy weekend, a picnic, a party, exams, the list is endless. You can never have enough cookie recipes in you baking repertoire. Here are two great cookie... - 105.684
In small bowl combine cheese, flour, curry, garlic salt and wine.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into first mixture.
Drop by teaspoons on wax paper.
Place each cheese puff on cracker on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 1-1 1/2 minutes for 12 crackers,... - 28.1636
Russian Caviar Snack
Toast enough slices of bread on both sides to make 12 strips, 1x2 inches.
Spread with butter, then with the combined caviar and lemon juice.
Garnish generously with egg white forced through a coarse sieve.
Top with a fluff of pureed egg yolk and a tiny... - 22.991
Sour Cream Cake With Chocolate Chip
If you and your family loves to eat home baked items with their tea, coffee or milk, you will definitely like this recipe of Sour Cream Cake with Chocolate Chip. This is a simple recipe and it tastes great with your hot beverage, early in the morning or in... - 94.0114
Butter Recipe Chocolate Snacking Cake
Heat oven to 375°F.
Oil and flour 13x9x2-inch pan lightly.
Combine cake mix, egg whites, water and 1/4 cup Crisco® Oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake at 375°F... - 36.1936
Hot Cheese Snacks
Have cheese product at room temperature.
In small mixer bowl combine low-calorie cheese, water, onion, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Beat with electric mixer till smooth.
Stir in chopped chili peppers.
Stir about one-fourth of the stiff-beaten egg whites into... - 36.2736
Microwave Cheesy Snacks
1) Take a small bowl and combine together flour, cheese, garlic salt, curry and wine in it.
2) Take another small bowl and beat egg whites in it. Fold into the cheese mixture.
3) Drop the mixture by teaspoons on wax paper.
4) Take a roasting pan and... - 40.132