- » White Rice With Sauce
White Rice With Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white rice with sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white rice with sauce recipes.
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 48.1096
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce has a fine taste. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce gets its taste from rice cooked in chicken broth and cheese. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 43.809
Baked Rice With Cheese Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat.
Stir in flour, tomato juice, salt, white pepper, mustard and Angostura; cook over low heat until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Arrange a layer of rice in a greased 1 quart baking dish; spoon sauce over... - 37.4082
Brown Rice With Poppy Seed Sauce
Brown rice with poppy seed sauce is a flavored rice recipe. Cooked in broth and served with a mix of sour cream and yogurt, the brown rice with poppy sees sauce is also flavored with lemon juice in it. - 37.0721
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Rice Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Pineapple Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
With a sharp, pointed knife, core the cabbage.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water and blanch the whole cabbage for 8 minutes.
Remove it from the water without draining the pot.
Use 2 large slotted spoons and great care... - 45.029
Rice Croquettes With Tomato Sauce
Combine rice, cheese, chives and carrot in a bowl.
Mix in the flour, chili powder and pepper.
Separate the eggs and beat the yolks into the rice mixture.
Beat the whites until stiff and fold into the rice mixture.
Heat the oil for deep-frying and drop... - 42.679
Brown Rice Pancakes With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4)... - 46.9955
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Chicken And Orange Mould With Rice Sauce
Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot chicken stock.
Add orange juice and seasonings.
Clear with egg white.
Brush 1-quart Charlotte Russe mold with salad oil and pour in a thin coating of jelly [gelatin mixture] on the bottom.
Let stand until set.
Place orange... - 39.8591
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.6449
Eggs In Rice With Cheese Sauce
Cook rice until tender, see Boiled White Rice.
Meanwhile, combine 1 tablesp of the butter, the flour, salt, and pepper in top of double boiler.
Stir in milk gradually, and cook over boiling water, while stirring, until mixture thickens.
Stir in cheese,... - 35.0805
Fillet Of Fish With Wine Rice Sauce
Remove any bones from the center of the fillet.
Cut the fillet lengthwise into two strips; slice each half almost parallel to the grain but at a slight angle into 2 by 2 inch (5 by 5 cm) squares.
Marinate with wine, salt, egg white, and tapioca starch for at... - 42.9834
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce has a fine taste. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce gets its taste from rice mixed with milk and cream, flavored with vanilla extracts. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate... - 41.9289
Brown Rice With Vegetables And Cheese Sauce
1) Into a thick based saucepan, melt the butter and oil together and then add the onions, carrots, and celery
2) SautÃ© the for about 5 minutes till they are well coated with the oil.
3) Season with salt and add boiling water.
4) Then add in the... - 49.3812
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 46.0515
Swedish Rice Pancakes With Rhubarb Sauce
Sift together flour and baking soda into a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, beat yogurt, egg yolks, milk, melted butter, and honey until blended.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, and stir to blend.
Mix in rice.
Stir in about one-quarter of the egg... - 42.0015
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.9717
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 43.1981
Crispy Chicken With Asparagus Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
5.... - 48.1618