- » White Rice Pudding
White Rice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white rice pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white rice pudding recipes.
Snow White Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In 3-quart saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and salt. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add 3 cups milk and sugar. Simmer, uncovered, stirring often with heatproof spatula, until... - 35.7287
Rice in desserts is not any uncommon and is particularly delicious. Here is chef Mike showing how to make Rice Pudding in a matter of minutes. A quick rice sweet treat with no fuss! - 102.332
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1. Combine the rice, nectar, and water in a 4-quart pot, and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir once, and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the rice is almost tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Add... - 36.6023
Steamed Fluffy Rice Pudding
Add raisins to hot milk.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Beat egg yolks, salt and honey.
Slowly combine beaten eggs with milk and raisins.
Add rest of ingredients except egg whites.
Turn all into top of double boiler.
Cook over hot water until thickened.
Remove from... - 39.4116
Glorified Rice Pudding
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Stir in pineapple juice.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring 3 times.
In custard cup, beat egg... - 49.7705
Berry Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan combine water, evaporated skimmed milk, and rice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook, covered, over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
Uncover; cook 5 minutes more.
In a small bowl combine egg yolk, 2 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice,... - 45.5666
Meringue Topped Rice Pudding
The meringue topped rice pudding is a microwaved rice pudding that is prepared with pudding and pie filling and topped with prepared meringues. Baked with nutmeg, milk and raisins along with vanilla flavoring and sugar, the meringue topped rice pudding is a... - 47.154
Apple Rice Pudding
The apple rice pudding is a baked pudding made with apples, raisin and rice. A fruited rice pudding, this dessert is spiced with cinnamon and very delicious. Served with a dollop of whipped cream, this fruited apple and rice pudding is best served warm and... - 47.8768
Rice And Cheese Pudding With Peas
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of waterto a boil.
Add the rice and boil for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold waterto stop the cooking, in the same saucepan, bring the milk, water, onion, bay leaf, salt, nutmeg, and allspice to a simmer over moderate... - 39.6777
Apple Raisin Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter an ovenproof baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the rice, apple-raisin mixture, ricotta cheese, and cinnamon.
Scoop into the prepared dish.
Pour the milk into a saucepan, add sugar substitute, and scald.
Do not boil.
Set... - 39.7611
Cocoa Rice Pudding
Combine cooked rice, cocoa, sugar replacement, vanilla and egg yolks in mixing bowl.
Stir to blend completely.
Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar into stiff peaks.
Gently fold egg whites into cocoa mixture.
Pour into a greased 1 qt. (1 L) baking... - 34.392
Rice Raisin Pudding
1. Heat milk to boiling in a large saucepan. Add rice, sugar, and salt; stir and bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes. Stir in raisins. Continue cooking about 15 minutes, or until rice is entirely soft when a kernel is pressed between... - 26.3755
Banana-chocolate Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the banana in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes, until it turns black and soft.
Remove the banana and lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Let the banana sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel, transfer the... - 43.3976
Spiced Rice With Currants And Carrots
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the rice, cumin, curry powder, and turmeric and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until the spices are fragrant and the rice is coated.
2 Stirin the water, onion, garlic, and... - 36.8398
1. Beat egg whites until stiff. Add milk and sugar.
2. Stir in rice, vanilla, and raisins. Pour into a nonstick baking pan. Garnish with cinnamon.
3. Bake at 325Â° for 25 minutes. Stir and add more cinnamon, if desired. Continue baking for 20 to 25 more... - 28.6338
Peaches And Cream Rice Pudding
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the milk to a simmer over moderate heat. Stir in the rice and salt, reduce the heat to low and cook, covered, for 20 minutes; set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°. Butter eight 1-cup custard cups. In a small... - 41.4184
Maple Rice Pudding
Boil rice in salted water until tender; drain.
Scald milk in top of double boiler.
Blend cornstarch to a smooth paste with 1/2 cup maple syrup and add gradually to hot milk.
Stir until mixture thickens and cools, 15 minutes.
Add rice and well beaten egg... - 40.1638
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine milk, honey, egg whites, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3) Beat until smooth and then stir in rice, raisin, and dates.
4) In custard cups, spoon the mixture and sprinkle nutmegs on top.
5)... - 47.8452
Dolores' Rice Pudding
1) Mix together the rice, sugar and 8 cups of milk in a slow cooker.
2) Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk, vanilla and salt properly together and the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
4) Cook over high heat for... - 40.0919
Ann's Rice Pudding
1) Follow the directions on the package to cook the rice.
2) In a greased 1 ½ quart casserole dish, mix together all the ingredients.
3) With a greased foil, cover the dish and set it inside a slow cooker. Around the casserole’s outside, pour a cup... - 39.2811
Grandma's Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter a 9"x 5"x 3" loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except cinnamon.
Pour into prepared pan.
Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour, or until just set. - 33.0703
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
In a lightly greased 1-1/2 quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Bake uncovered, stirring frequently, for the first hour.
The complete cooking time is 2-1/2 hours.
This may be served topped with low-calorie whipped cream or... - 36.509
Butter Rice Pudding With Nutmeg
1) Pre-soak the rice in the cold milk for 2 hours.
2)Then adjust the oven to Gas Mark 2/300°F/150°C.
3) In a deep 1-pint (600 ml) baking dish, mix together the milk, rice, sugar and butter.
4) Mix well, drizzle with the nutmeg and... - 37.1037
Chocolate Rice Pudding
Scald milk in top of double boiler, add rice and salt; cover and cook over hot water until rice is tender, about 50 minutes.
Stir with a fork occasionally to separate rice kernels.
When rice is tender, blend in the chocolate syrup; then pour part of hot... - 33.2599
Rice Pudding Supreme
1. In small saucepan, blend rice and water; cook, covered, over low heat until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, blend egg yolks, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the skim milk in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 25.8989
Mandarin Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan combine milk and rice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook, covered, over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover; cook the rice mixture 5 minutes more.
In a small bowl combine egg yolk and orange juice; stir in 2... - 45.6939
Apple Rice Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In large bowl stir together all ingredients except egg whites.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into apple-rice mixture. Turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
4. Set casserole in a larger baking pan. Set on oven rack. Pour... - 39.6479
This rice pudding recipe is a spiced dessert pudding. Made with rice and raisins, this rice pudding is spiced with cinnamon and prepared with milk and eggs. Sweetened with sugar, the delicious rice pudding is best served with thinly sliced fruits of choice on... - 37.8802
Caramel Rice Pudding
1. Place rice and water in a large Pyrex bowl. Cook for 12-15 minutes on high or until tender. Drain.
2. Mix condensed milk and butter together. Cook for 4-5 minutes on high, stirring every 20 seconds. (Caramel will boil over if not stirred).
3. Stir cooked... - 35.0123
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Rice Pudding Meringue
Combine milk, rice, salt, and 1/2 cup of the sugar in the top of a double boiler, cover and cook over boiling water for 50 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Stir occasionally during the first part of the cooking.
When rice is tender, add lemon rind and... - 43.4923
Baked Rice Pudding With Raisins
Combine the milk and rice in the top of a double boiler, and cook over simmering, not boiling water, for 2 hrs stirring occasionally.
Then add remaining ingredients, turn into a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt casserole, and bake in a moderate oven of 350°F for 45... - 29.9387
Lemon Cream Rice Pudding
Heat milk in top part of a double boiler.
Stir in rice, cover, and cook over simmering water for 30 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Beat 1/2 cup sugar, the grated rind, juice, salt, and egg yolks together.
Stir in small amount of hot mixture.
Put back in... - 44.7703
Rice Pudding Cake
In a small bowl, cover raisins with boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan, cover rice with water; bring to a boil.
Drain the liquid; add milk to rice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes... - 44.0094
Rice Pudding Ice Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a buttered 2-quart baking dish or souffle dish, combine 1 quart of the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the ground cinnamon and the rice; mix thoroughly. Bake uncovered for about 2 hours, or until the pudding is creamy, the rice is... - 36.7094
Combine custard mix and milk in a 1-quart baking dish.
Stir to dissolve.
Add rice and raisins; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake as directed on package.
Serve hot or cold. - 28.7831
Rinse the rice and place in a large enameled saucepan with the water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until water is absorbed.
Add the milk, lemon rind and honey.
Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, until the rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 42.7632
Tropical Rice Pudding
1) In a large saucepan, over medium heat, put rice and then add one quarter of milk mixture, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed.
2) Continue the same process, pouring in a small portion of the milk mixture each time and cooking for... - 47.076
Warm Rice Pudding With Cherries
1 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine the milk, rice, and salt.
2 Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring often to discourage the milk from boiling over.
3 Reduce the heat to medium low.
4 Simmer, uncovered, stirring often to... - 47.2805
Wild Apple Rice Pudding
Boil rice in salted water until tender; drain.
Beat egg yolks; add sugar, elderberries or raisins and cinnamon.
Add to rice along with apples and melted margarine.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into rice mixture.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Bake 350°F... - 35.9685
Apricot Topped Rice Pudding
About 3 hours before serving: In double-boiler top, over direct heat, bring milk just to boiling; stir in rice and 1/2 teaspoon salt; add vanilla bean.
In double boiler, over boiling water, cook over low heat until thickened, stirring occasionally, 30 to 40... - 49.3988
Spicy Rice Pudding
In a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine milk, raisins, rice, sugar, cinnamon stick, and vanilla.
Cover and cook at low setting until pudding is thick and creamy and rice is tender to bite (7 to 8 hours).
Remove liner from cooker (if using... - 42.6901
Baked Rice Pudding
Stir together rice and water in saucepan.
Heat to boiling, stirring once or twice.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 14 minutes without removing cover or stirring.
All water should be absorbed.
Heat oven to 350°.
Blend 1/2 cup sugar, the cornstarch and... - 45.6381
Rice Pudding With Bourbon
1) Heat the milk till it is warm enough and then pour it all over the rice.
2) Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, raisins and lemon rind.
3) Into the egg mixture, stir the milk and rice.
4) Scrape the concoction into the slow cooker and sprinkle... - 42.7052
Rice Pudding With Cinnamon
1. Bring 2 cups of hot water and 1 cup of rice to boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the rice has soaked up the water, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. When the rice is done (tender), add the evaporated milk, 2/3 cup hot water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and... - 32.5614
Put the raisins in a bowl with the rum, lemon juice and rind.
Let stand several hours or overnight.
Cook the rice, milk and salt in the top of a double boiler over gently boiling water until the rice is tender, about one hour, stirring frequently with a... - 46.8744
Bring water to a boil.
Add rice and boil for 20 minutes.
Drain rice in a sieve.
Place rice, sugar replacement, raisins, 2 tsp (30 mL) of the margarine, vanilla bean, cinnamon stick and milk in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and cook over low heat,... - 45.0519
Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the cinnamon and lime.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add the rice and cook 25 minutes or until rice is done.
Remove cinnamon and lime peel.
Simmer the milk, sugar and salt in another large saucepan 20 minutesonly until... - 47.9139
Fruity Rice Pudding
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) Peel and slice the apples and bananas.
3) Drain the cherries.
4) In a saucepan, put the milk, pinch of salt and strips of lemon rind and boil the mixture.
5) Add the rice to the pan.
6)... - 46.6406
Fruited Rice Pudding
1. Combine raisins and apricots in small bowl; add hot water to cover. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes; drain.
2. Pare rind from 1/2 the orange in long strips, taking care not to remove white pith along with rind. (Reserve orange for other use.)
3.... - 38.5759
Apricot Rice Pudding
Mix rice, sugar, salt, and nutmeg in shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
Add 1 quart milk.
Then, to prevent spilling, add second quart of milk after placing dish in oven.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for 2 1/2 hours, stirring twice during first... - 37.273
Soufflé Rice Pudding
1. Place the rice, honey and milk in a heavy or non-stick saucepan, and bring the milk to the boil. Add the vanilla pod, if using it.
2. Reduce the heat and put the lid on the pan. Leave to simmer gently for about 1-1 1/4 hours, stirring occasionally to... - 37.2964
Rice Fruit Pudding
Sprinkle the sweetener over the nectarine wedges, toss, and set aside.
Place the evaporated milk in a blender and add the White Grape Syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs, and blend until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Fold in the rice until well mixed, then stir... - 43.613
Rice And Apple Meringue Pudding
This Rice And Apple Meringue Pudding is not only delicious but filling too ! As a weight watcher , many a time I skip dinner and have this. Try this Rice And Apple Meringue Pudding and tell me if you like it ! - 41.3241
Rice Pudding With Roasted Pear
Rice Pudding is the perfect comfort dessert that is cheap and easy to make and ideal for a weekday after-dinner treat. Here is a rice pudding recipe with an added twist! This creamy rice pudding is served with vanilla roasted pears and is fit to be served for... - 138.664
Baked Rice Pudding
In a medium mixing bowl combine the egg whites, egg, milk, sugar and vanilla.
Beat till well combined but not foamy.
Stir in the cooked rice, raisins and if desired, orange peel.
Pour egg mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Place casserole in a baking pan;... - 36.301
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Rice Pudding
Combine all the ingredients and pour into a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Bake uncovered in a moderate oven of 325°F for 2 1/2 hrs or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
Chill until slightly warm or cold.
Serve with or without cream. - 27.3139
Creamy Rice Pudding
Scald the milk in top of a double boiler.
Add the other ingredients slowly, stirring constantly.
Cook, covered, over hot water for 1 1/4 hrs., stirring frequently.
Chill and serve with plain or whipped cream, or Foamy Sauce. - 31.1201
Black Rice Pudding
1. Place black and white rice in a fine strainer and rinse well under cool running water until water runs clear. Place rice in a 2- to 3-quart pan and add 5 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until rice is tender to... - 27.1168
Butterscotch Rice Pudding
Cook the rice with the salt and the boiling water in a double boiler for 30 min.
Meanwhile, combine butter and brown sugar in a skillet and cook over low heat, while stirring, for 3-5 min.
Add, together with the milk, to the rice, and cook for 30 min longer,... - 29.3734
Quick And Easy rice Pudding
Follow directions on box for preparing rice.
Add to milk in top of double boiler, and cook covered over boiling water until rice is tender, about 50 minutes.
Stir occasionally with a fork during first part of cooking to keep rice from sticking.
Beat egg yolks... - 39.0963
Heavenly Rice Pudding
Cook rice as package label directs for softer rice.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In large bowl, combine chilled rice, drained pineapple, marshmallows and cherries; stir until well combined.
Refrigerate, covered overnight... - 38.8796
Swedish Rice Pudding
1. Grease a 2-quart casserole; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan bring milk just to boiling (watch carefully to prevent milk from foaming); stir in rice and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook rice, uncovered, about 18 minutes or till tender, stirring... - 35.2517
Rice Pudding With Fresh Fruit
In saucepan over high heat, combine milk, rice, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
In small bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork; stir in small amount of hot... - 43.239
Cranberry Raisin Rice And Cereal Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or use a nonstick baking pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the cooked rice and cereal.
Stir in the raisins and cranberries.
In a bowl, mix together the milk, fructose, egg... - 40.7895
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Creamy Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan, bring 3/4 cup water to boiling.
Add rice and salt; cook over low heat, covered and stirring occasionally, 10 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Turn rice into lightly buttered 8-1/2-by-1-1/2- inch round baking... - 34.6998
Rice Custard Pudding
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Cook rice as label directs.
Into 2-quart casserole, break eggs; beat slightly with fork.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, raisins, lemon peel.
Stir milk into rice; stir into egg mixture; sprinkle with nutmeg; dot with butter.
Set casserole in... - 45.2299
Raisin Rice Pudding Souffle
Butter 3-quart souffle dish.
Dust with granulated sugar; set aside.
In medium saucepan, combine rice and half-and-half; bring to boil over medium-high heat.
In large bowl, beat yolks, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, the flour and nutmeg.
Gradually stir in... - 44.841
French Rice Pudding
Boil about 4 tablespoonfuls of rice in a little milk till tender.
The rice when cooked must be very thick.
Leave to get cold.
Mix 3 large crushed macaroons (or almond biscuits) into the rice.
Add 1 tablespoonful of caster sugar, a pinch of salt, a pinch of... - 22.3982
Swiss Alps Rice Pudding
In 2-quart saucepan, combine rice, milk, butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
Heat just to boiling point.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and Swiss cheese; set aside.
Beat eggs in small mixing bowl. - 35.628
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.9717
Pudding De Riz
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks with the sugar replacement and salt until pale yellow in color and slightly thickened.
Stir in 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of the vanilla.
Stir egg yolk mixture into the hot milk and cook, stirring, until custard coats the spoon.
Be... - 45.6703
Simmer rice in milk until tender and all the milk has been absorbed. Meanwhile, cook apples in as little water as possible, until soft Sieve or puree in a blender, then stir in sugar rice and lemon rind and juice Whisk egg whites stiffly and fold Bowline the... - 27.9546
Chawal Ka Malaidar Pudding
Cook drained rice in milk gently till very soft.
Add half the sugar and cook till blended.
Add beaten egg yolks, lemon juice and rind.
Cook over a pot of boiling water till the mixture is creamy.
Pour into an ovenproof dish.
Beat egg whites and remaining... - 36.3374
Riz Bi Haleeb
Who doesn't love a really good rice pudding? This is not your traditional rice pudding. This has a Mediterranean or Middle Eastern twist, with the orange blossom water which adds a fresh clean flavor. This rice pudding is so simple and cheap to make because... - 133.083
Firini is a favourite dessert of Muslims,it is a form of plain Custard prepared from Milk and Rice Meal, made from crushed or ground soft Rice, soaked for 12 hours before cooking. - 33.5719
Christmas Cookies (pastini Di Natale)
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Mix in butter or margarine with fingers.
Add egg yolk, almond extract and milk.
Mix to a firm ball.
Turn onto a floured board and knead for about five minutes.
Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4... - 46.1953