- » White Potato
White Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white potato recipes.
Delicious Scalloped Potatoes With White Sauce
Cook sliced potatoes, in 1/2" boiling salted water 10 min.
Drain, and arrange in alternate layers with onions in a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt, casserole.
Pour white sauce over, and bake, uncovered, in moderate oven of 350°F for 45 min., or until potatoes are... - 16.883
Sweet And White Potato Casserole
1) Pare white potatoes and cut them in quarters.
2) In large saucepan, in boiling water to cover, cook, covered, until tender, about 20 minutes.
3) Drain well, but leave them in saucepan.
4) Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat sweet... - 41.5065
Scalloped Potatoes With Light White Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Dry off potatoes and slice 1/3 in (0.75 cm) thick. Arrange potato slices in layers in buttered baking dish. Season generously between each layer.
Pour white sauce over potatoes, Cook 1 hour 30 minutes in oven. Do not... - 13.0271
German Potato Salad With White Vinegar
Place bacon and green onions in small bowl or 1-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until bacon is light brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place potato slices and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at... - 38.3338
Microwave Scalloped Potatoes With White Sauce
Layer half of potato slices in 1-quart casserole.
Mask with half of sauce.
Repeat with potatoes and sauce.
Dot with butter.
MICROWAVE 25 to 30 MINUTES on '4', or until potatoes are fork tender.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving. - 31.1477
Sunny Cove And Kirschenman Red And White Potato Salad
1. For the dressing, put mustard, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and with the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil to emulsify, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Keep the dressing in a jar in the refrigerator for later... - 42.758
Wine Drenched Potato Salad With White Wine Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the White Wine Vinaigrette. Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; do... - 40.6386
Fried Potato Wedges
Cut each potato into 6 wedges.
Heat 2 to 3 inches Oil in deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 °F.
Fry half the wedges at a time 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels. - 20.5932
White Fish And Potato Cakes
1) Beat the eggs separately.
2) In a large bowl, mix flaked fish, potato, parsley, melted butter and seasonings together and bind with 1 egg.
3) Divide the mixture into sixteen pieces and form into flat rounds.
4) Coat the cakes in 2nd... - 36.5665
Potato And White Bean Salad
1. Roast the pepper directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the pepper in a bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the pepper; remove the core, seeds and ribs.
2. In a large... - 36.9868
Roasted Sweet & White Potatoes
Put butter, oil, sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, onion, and garlic in a 10 by 15-inch baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
Bake on bottom rack of a 475° oven for 30 minutes; stir with a wide spatula after 15 minutes vegetables near rim of pan begin to brown... - 22.2326
Green And White Potatoes
1)Scrub potatoes without peeling and cook in water for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on size of potatoes.
2)Drain the water without peeling.
3)Peel cucumber, chop it if waxed.
4)Furher chop scallion.
5)Add cucumber, scallion, yogurt, milk, salt and... - 39.0663
Bacon Potato White Bean And Red Pepper Soup
1. Place the bacon in a large saucepan and cover with water. Simmer over moderately high heat for 5 minutes. Drain and pat the bacon dry with paper towels. Wipe out the saucepan and return the bacon to the pan. Fry over moderately high heat until golden and... - 40.9337
Red, White And Blue Potato Salad
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put the potatoes.
2) Cover with water by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt on it. Cover and boil the mixture for approximately 15 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and cool the mixture.
5) In a large portable... - 45.6872
Green And White Dip For Potato Chips
1. Into a medium bowl, add cream cheese.
2. Beat with a fork or with a wire whisk until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the horseradish and onion, adding more or less, according to taste.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
5.... - 31.5073
Rigani White Bean And Garlic Slather
1) In a saucepan, add water and place the potato.
2) Add salt as required.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and cook until the potato is tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
5) In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
6)... - 47.0205
White Trash Hash
Sean's upbringing in rural Northern California, made it easy for him to tap into his heritage and come up with this tasty and easy to make, White Trash Hash. You don’t have to live in a trailer park to enjoy this easy-to-make meat & potatoes grub, prepared... - 133.099
White Mountain Refresher
1) In a saucepan, add soup and water.
2) Place the saucepan on heat and thaw the soup over low heat by stirring occasionally.
3) In an electric blender or rotary beater, transfer the soup to process until smooth.
4) Add sour cream and cucumber to blend... - 37.3604
Potato And Broad Bean Salad
Cut potatoes in 1/4-inch dice.
Mix with beans, carrots, olives, onion salt and celery or dill seed.
Moisten with thick mayonnaise or salad dressing, and flavor with a little prepared mustard.
Taste for seasoning.
Scrape into a round bowl, and ring thickly... - 26.8028
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
Be it meatloaf, potpie, beef stew or even Thanksgiving turkey, your meal is incomplete without fluffy, tasty mashed potatoes, the king of all comfort staples. Beryl Stokes shares with us her favorite mashed potatoes recipe that pairs up well with almost all... - 110.734
Cool mashed potatoes, add flour and egg, blending well.
Cut toast into small dice.
Form potato mixture into balls about twice the size of golf balls, flatten in center, add a teaspoonful of croutons, form into a ball shape again.
Drop into boiling salted... - 22.2952
Potato Salad Vinaigrette
Heat together vinegar, salt, mustard and celery seed.
Pour over 6 hot coarsely cubed potatoes.
Stir in onion.
Let mixture cool; add salad oil and parsley. - 28.5203
Mackerel With Potato Salad
Put the potatoes in a dish with 1/2 cup (5 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Mix 3 (1 1/2) tablespoons of the white wine with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 43.7309
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Why not make your simple potatoes more flavorful and appealing. Look at this fantastic way to create a magic with your potatoes and transform them into an extraordinary appetizing dish. The video is nicely presented and this recipe is absolutely simple and ... - 134.669
Whipped Potatoes With Cream Cheese And Chives
Nothing makes for a lazy weekend lunch than scrumptious, creamy potatoes served with chives. A rich, indulgent, no-fuss recipe, Betty's version of this classic dish is sure to be a hit in your home. Plus, it's so quick and creamy that it will just melt in... - 96.3162
007 Spuds Cream Cheese Potatoes
Put the cubed potatoes and chopped onion into a mixing bowl.
Using a tablespoon, stir in the flour, salt and pepper.
Using scissors snip the parsley finely into the bowl.
Stir in half the grated cheese.
Take a knob of butter on a piece of kitchen paper and... - 39.5757
Lobster And Potato Salad
In a large mixing bowl stir oil with a fork and add vinegar gradually until it is all absorbed.
Add salt, pepper, potatoes and cucumbers.
Toss gently so as not to break the potatoes and let stand for 2 hours.
Drain and add 1 inch (2 cm) cubes of lobster meat,... - 34.7296
Winter Potatoes Anna
Slice all" vegetables and apple very thin, about 1/8 inch thick.
A food processor works well.
Cut waxed paper to cover bottom of an 8-inch cast iron skillet or baking dish.
Brush the bottom and sides of skillet with margarine.
Arrange a layer of one white... - 37.2759
Scalloped Potato Casserole
Have you ever tried a home made casserole with scalloped potatoes? This versatile and classic dish is a Cajun speciality created to perfection by Beryl Stokes. Prepare this dish with simple ingredients like potato, cheese and butter and create a delectable... - 110.429
Home Or Country Fried Potatoes
Dice or slice the potatoes.
Heat the butter in a skillet, add potatoes and saute until golden brown on under side.
Then turn and complete browning on other side.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve. - 22.3926
Easy Potato Au Gratin
There can be nothing quite like hearty and comforting potato casserole with layers and layers of potatoes and cheese, all baked into one. Beryl Stokes presents a simple, easy to make dish of scalloped potatoes using easy-to-find ingredients. A little time... - 112.184
Potato Spicy Curry
This potato curry is spicy, hot and very tasty. Easy to prepare too... Just enjoy!!! - 46.6794
Easy Scalloped Potato
This classic potato dish starts with white potatoes and ends with cream and seasoning. This traditional Southern favorite dish is simple enough for you to try in your kitchen, and good enough to keep trying again and again. So instead of wasting time, get on... - 113.459
Creamed Potatoes Ii
Combine potatoes, salt, butter, pepper, and milk in a skillet, and cook very slowly until the milk is slightly thickened and the potatoes are hot sprinkle with the parsley and serve. - 19.0425
Country Style Potatoes
1) Slice drained potatoes into small pieces.
2) In a skillet, add melted butter and then stir in potatoes and seasonings.
3) Lightly brown the potatoes, stirring occasionally.
4) Mix in chopped onion and cook them for a few minutes until... - 35.2835
Heat bacon fat in covered skillet.
Arrange onions and potatoes in the fat, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Saute, covered, over low heat for 15 min.
Then remove cover, turn up heat to medium and saute 10 min longer or until potatoes are brown and crusty,... - 22.9501
Roast Potatoes In Foil
1.Rub the potatoes, yams or white baking potatoes so that they are free from any dirt or grits.
2.Apply sald oil on the potato skin.
3.Secure the potatoes by wrapping in foil.
4.Prepare coal and adjust grills at 4 inch distance.
5.Put... - 38.7526
Homemade French Fry
Want to recreate restaurant-like french fry at home? Perhaps you never knew that it is so easy and quick. In fact, it can turn to be much crispier and crunchier than the ones you have in restaurant. In this recipe video, you'll find easy to follow instruction... - 113.88
White Potato Recipes By Category