- » White Pea
White Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white pea recipes.
Fresh And Flavorful White Rice And Green Peas
Spring fresh green peas add a fresh, flavorful twist to your boring rice. Plus, its so simple and quick to make that you won’t think twice before whomping this in your kitchen on especially hungry nights. Follow the video and watch Betty cook up a quick... - 105.526
White Puff Pea Soup
White Puff Pea Soup has a fine taste. White Puff Pea Soup gets its taste from soup mixed with cream and orange rind. White Puff Pea Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 26.4306
White Puff Pea Soup
In saucepan, combine soup, water, and cloves.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Fold orange rind into whipped cream.
Top each serving with whipped cream. - 24.739
White Puff Pea Soup
1) In a saucepan mix soup, water, and cloves.
2) Continue to heat until soup is thawed.
3) Stir often.
4) In a bowl whip cream with beater.
5) Mix orange rind.
6) Top each serving with orange whipped cream. - 35.3967
White Bean Gumbo
1) In a non-stick pan, sift the flour and cook over medium-high heat.
2) Keep stirring the flour until it is medium brown in color, for about 7 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and pour in 2/3 cup of stock.
4) Whisk the mixture until... - 46.0325
White Bean Minestrone
1. Take a saucepan and add beans and water into it and boil the mixture. Remove from heat source and keep it aside for about an hour or overnight.
2. Take a large saucepan and boil the stock and stir in beans and its soaking liquid.
3. Cook over low... - 43.413
Chickpea And White Bean Ragu With Collard Greens
1. In two separate pots Place the chickpeas and beans, cover them both with water and bring the water to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer them both until they are tender, approximately 1 hour for the beans and 2 hours for the chickpeas, drain and... - 44.9631
Crab, Pea And Tomato Soup
Saute the onions in the butter, add the peas.and a very little water and cook until tender.
Puree or blend in a blender with the milk.Simmer the tomato puree for 4 minutes and put aside.
Heat the flaked crabmeat a few minutes in more butter in the top part of... - 34.4647
Salmon And Green Pea Pie
Make a sauce from the butter, flour, milk and seasonings.
Add sufficient liquor from the tin of salmon and from the peas to make a smooth sauce.
Boil 5 minutes.
Break salmon into pieces and stir through.
Add the drained peas.
Line pie plate with the... - 34.1456
Easy Split Pea Soup
There is nothing like a bowl of warm hearty soup, specially when it is homemade. The chef here has prepared the split pea soup with plenty of fresh vegetables and bacon. Top the soup with a little sour cream and dash of white pepper, then enjoy this easy... - 119.877
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Snow Peas
Arrange snow peas in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand about 1 minute.
Drain peas well and immediately plunge into ice water.
Trim 1/4 inch from stem end of each pod and discard.
Set peas aside.
For filling: Combine all... - 40.2227
Snow Pea Coats With Mint Cream Cheese
1. Drop snow peas into a saucepan of boiling water (a) and cook for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Pat dry on absorbent paper.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add mint, sugar and horseradish. Slit snow peas along... - 26.074
Rice With Yellow Split Peas
Soak split peas in 1 1/2 cups cold water and leave for an hour, then drain.
Bring 3 cups of water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
When the water is boiling rapidly, drain the split peas and put them in.
Boil rapidly for 6 to 7 minutes, and drain.
In a 4-quart... - 42.0036
Split Pea And Green Pea Soup With Fresh Dill
Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
Add leek and bay leaf.
Saute until leek wilts, about 3 minutes.
Add split peas and stir to coat.
Add 51/4 cups broth; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer until split peas are just... - 37.7079
Peas With Greens
Heat the butter in a large, deep frying pan, then add the onion and garlic.
Cook for 2-3 minutes until softened, but not coloured.
Add the greens and stir-fry for 2 minutes, then pour in the white wine.
Simmer for 1 minute.
Tip in the peas and pour in the... - 34.4399
Green Peas Bonne Femme
1) In a 1-quart glass casserole, fry bacon on the highest setting for 3 minutes.
2) Add peas, butter, onion, lettuce, salt, and pepper, cover and cook for 10 minutes on highest setting.
3) Stir in sugar after 8 minutes.
4) Check when peas are tender... - 39.7778
Peas Sauteed With Prosciutto
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat and saute garlic until browned. Remove and discard garlic cloves. Add onion and pork and saute until onions are tender.
2. Add peas and cook until they are just tender, about 5 minutes (if peas seem dry during... - 24.6168
Chicken Snow Pea Salad
Blot snow peas and oranges dry on paper towels.
In a bowl, combine chicken, snow peas, oranges, onion and water chestnuts.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over chicken and vegetables and mix gently with rubber spatula.
Cover... - 35.8058
Garden Peas Francais
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head and wash them well.
2. Tear into small pieces.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the shredded lettuce leaves with onions, sugar and stock.
4. Bring to a boil then reduce the flame and... - 39.477
Collard Greens And Black Eyed Pea Soup With Cornmeal Croustades
1. In a large stockpot, place the ham hocks, carrots, celery, parsley and salt. Stick a clove into each onion and add to the pot. Thread the garlic cloves onto toothpicks or short wooden skewers (for easy removal when the soup is done) and add to the pot. Tie... - 45.3379
Cream Of Peas Soup
1. Shell peas, grate carrots, turnip and onion.
2. Cook vegetables in cold stock. Add mint.
3. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. When vegetables are tender, sieve to make a vegetable puree.
5. Mix sauce with vegetable puree. Add... - 41.7473
Peas A La Bonne Femme
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium high flame.
2. Add onions and sauté for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Push onions to one side of skillet and add bacon. Sauté it for 2-3 minutes until crisp
4. Add flour and sauté with onions... - 43.1711
Bean And Split Pea Soup
Bring beans and soaking liquid to a boil in a large soup kettle (not aluminum).
Add all the rest of the ingredients except lemon juice, pepper, and salt.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; then add lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
Continue cooking until beans are... - 33.4156
Tiny Peas And Lettuce Au Vin
Place first 7 ingredients in a 1-1/2-quartmicrowave casserole.
Cover; cook 8 minutes on HIGH.
Combine cornstarch and white wine; stir into casse- role gently; cook 2 minutes on HIGH. - 33.3173
Split Pea And Sausage Soup
Place split pea and ham bone in cold water and let come to a fast boil.
Continue boiling until peas have dissolved.
Turn heat low and add seasonings.
Cook slowly for 2-1/2 hours.
Before serving put soup through strainer.
Replace ham bits in soup discarding... - 40.009
Warm Snow Pea Timbales
Reserve about one-quarter of the snow peas.
Cook the remainder in boiling salted water for about 6 minutes or until tender.
Drain well, then puree in a blender or food processor with the egg yolks.
Pour into a bowl.
Add seasoning and fold in the cream.
Beat... - 29.447
Peas A La Venitienne
Add peas to 4 cups boiling salted water in a 4-quart saucepan.
Simmer uncovered until barely tender about 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain peas and plunge them into cold water to stop cooking.
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring 1 cup salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp,... - 39.2344
Glazed Onions With Peas
Heat the olive oil and the butter in a very large saute pan or frying pan with a lid.
Sprinkle the sugar into the pan, and heat gently until the sugar dissolves and turns a golden caramel color.
Add the onions to the pan and shake well until they are evenly... - 27.0757
Cream Of Leek And Green Pea Soup
In large heavy saucepan, combine leeks, peas and stock; cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In food processor or blender, puree soup until smooth; return to saucepan. Stir in cream and lemon juice; cook... - 31.4618
Springtime Peas And Cucumbers
1. Combine the peas, cucumber, 1/2 cup of the water and the salt in medium-size saucepan. Cook. (Do not drain the vegetables.)
2. Stir white-sauce mix into remaining 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3. Bring vegetables to boiling and stir in white-sauce mixture.... - 25.5029
Fresh Peas With Pancetta
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pancetta, saute 5 minutes or until crispy.
Remove pancetta from pan, reserving drippings in pan.
Add onion and garlic to pan, saute 1 minutes or until tender.
Add peas, broth, sugar, and salt to... - 33.0673
Split Pea Soup
Split pea soup is a soup made typically from dried peas, like split peas. This soup is a part of many cuisines. The addition of various vegetables such as carrots, celery etc makes the soup tasty and wholesome as well. If you want to try this recipe, check... - 116.599
French Style Pea Salad
1. Cook the peas with the mint in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, depending on the tenderness of the peas.
2. Remove the mint and strain the peas in a colander. Refresh under cold water.
3. Peel the garlic and rub around a wooden salad bowl.
4. Add... - 39.0081
Fresh Peas With Cucumber
1) In a 1/2 cup cold water, stir the white sauce mix until smooth.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, add peas with cucumber, salt and 1/2 cup of water.
3) Cook the vegetbales and let them boil.
4) Add the sauce mix to the vegetables and... - 35.2423
Drain peas and reserve 1/3 cup of liquid.
Saute mushrooms and onions in butter about 5 minutes.
Add seasonings, sherry and liquid from peas and simmer 5 minutes.
Add peas and heat just until peas are hot.
Do not overcook.
This is an unusual... - 38.7474
Fresh Peas French Style
1. In a saucepan combine the peas, onions, lettuce, parsley, salt, sugar and two tablespoons of the butter. Mix together and add the water.
2. Cover closely and cook over medium heat until all but a little of the moisture evaporates, about thirty minutes.
3.... - 35.3553
Creamed Peas And Onions
In a covered saucepan cook fresh peas and pearl or frozen onions in boiling salted water till tender, about 10 minutes.
(If using frozen peas, add to onions only during the last 5 minutes.) Drain peas and onions well.
Meanwhile, melt butter or margarine in... - 35.6785
1. Rinse and drain the lettuce well.
2. Line a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan with the lettuce leaves.
3. Add the water to this.
4. With a knife, make two slashes in stem end of each white onion to form a cross, to ensure even... - 46.126
Peas With Onions
1. Shell the peas, about three cups of them, rinse and add to a saucepan
2. Into the saucepan, sprinkle sugar and half a teaspoon of salt over the peas and pour just enough water to cover
3. Allow them to come to a boil and then cook for... - 42.5239
Healthy Summer Green Pea Salad
When you need something quick and easy to serve to your company, this delectable pea salad can safely take the center stage in your dinner platter. This satisfying summer salad is ideal for light supper or a quick and easy lunch. Betty's pea salad recipe... - 96.0935
1. Line a 1-quart saucepan with washed and still-damp lettuce leaves.
2. Put the peas in the pan. Spread slices of onion over the peas, sprinkle with the salt and sugar. Cover with more lettuce leaves.
3. Cover and cook over very low heat 10 minutes. Remove... - 27.3587
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Cook 1 cup of the peas and the celery in butter, covered, until soft.
Puree with some of the potato soup; combine with rest of soup, rest of peas and the cream.
Simmer 5 minutes, but do not boil.
Adjust seasonings with salt,... - 32.7582
Lemon Minted Peas
Place in small microproof casserole all ingredients except lemon juice.
Cover and cook on HIGH 5-6 minutes until peas are just tender, stirring once.
Stir in lemon juice just at serving time so peas will not lose fresh green colour. - 30.7717
Sugar Pea Soup
Soak the dried mushrooms in the chicken broth or consomme for 1 hour, then, with scissors, cut them into strips and return them to the bouillon.
Remove the sugar peas' two ends, then cut them in two lengthwise.
Add to the bouillon with the remaining... - 29.2111
Peas And Lettuce
Heat the butter in a heavy saucepan which has a tight cover.
Add the green onions and the shredded lettuce.
Stir to coat the greens with the butter.
Add all the other ingredients except the parsley.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes... - 37.4418
Green Pea Soup With Stelline
In a large pot, heat the oil and butter, stir in the leeks.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes or until the leeks are soft.
Add the broth, peas, sugar, and thyme.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Stir in the pasta and cook 5 minutes... - 39.5026
Fresh Pea Soup
Fresh Pea Soup is an alluring appetizer recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Fresh Pea Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 32.993
Peas And Lettuce Saute
1) In a 9-inch skillet, heat butter until melted.
2) To this, add celery.
3) Over medium-high heat, saute for 1 minute, until soft.
4) Now, add the peas and onions and mix well.
5) Over low heat, simmer covered for 2 minutes, or until heated... - 43.225
Iced Chervil Pea Soup
In a large saucepan cook the leek and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the peas and cook them, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broth, the chervil sprigs,... - 39.9912
Chilled Minted Pea Soup
Chop parsley, green onions, and lettuce.
Transfer to 2-quart casserole, add peas, chicken broth, salt, mint, and pepper.
Cook on HI (max. power) 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Pour the soup into a blender, cover, start at low speed and move... - 36.6666
Green Pea Medley
1. In a pan mix the flour and butter and cook for 2-3 minutes at low flame remove, add milk stirring continuously to avoid any lumps.
2. Bring it back on heat and cook for 5-8 minutes or until thick stirring continuously, adjust the seasoning.
3. Add... - 42.667
Peas And Mushrooms In Croustades With Chervil
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter. Brush over both sides of the bread slices. Gently press the bread into eight 2 1/2-inch muffin tins. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes. Carefully lift the croustades from the... - 40.441
Iced Sweet Pea Soup
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a small saute pan, toast the coriander seeds over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until they begin to smoke and release their oils. Transfer to a plate to cool and then place in a spice grinder and process until... - 39.2936
Fresh Pea Soup Garnie
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the lemon juice over the mint and let stand to allow the mint to absorb the juice. Blend 3 tablespoons of the butter into the soaked mint. Let the mint butter sit at room temperature for 1 hour before using.
2. In a saucepan of... - 43.193
Savory Black Eyed Peas
Soak the peas in the cold water overnight.
In the morning, drain off the water; add to it enough more water to make 4 c liquid.
Add to the black-eyed peas with the salt, pepper, salt pork, and onions.
Then cover; bring to a boil, and let simmer for about 1 hr... - 23.0942
Pea And Carrot Croquettes
1.In a bowl, combine carrots, peas, parsley, white sauce and butter, being careful not to mash peas
2.Season, cool and shape into croquettes
3.Now roll in crumbs, then in egg and again in crumbs
4.Last, fry in hot deep fat (380 F.) 3 to 5... - 35.9144
Real Texas Jalapeno Sweet Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the onions finely.
4. Mince the jalapenos.
5. In a non stick frying skillet, heat the butter and fry the minced garlic, on medium heat.
6. Add the onions and jalapenos and... - 101.836
Fresh Green Pea Soup
Simmer peas, their shells and spinach with a sprig of mint and the sugar in the stock until all are tender.
Strain through sieve, but keep a few peas back for garnishing. - 22.3557
Cream Of Green Pea Soup
Cook peas, onion, celery, parsley and basil in one cup stock until peas are tender about 10 minutes.
Puree vegetables, herbs and liquid through a food mill, not in a blender, in order to remove the skins of the peas.
Put into the top of a double boiler.
Add... - 40.9309
Salmon Scallop And Pea Terrine
In a food processor puree the scallops and the peas until the mixture is almost smooth, add the egg white, the cream, the salt, and the tarragon, and puree the mixture until it is smooth.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, fold in the salmon, and transfer th - 23.1221
Sherried Pea Soup
1) In a saucepan, with the cover on, boil the peas, chicken stock and white pepper for about 5 minutes or until the peas are just tender.
2) Once cooled, put into a blender container and add the milk and sherry.
3) Blend it to a smooth mix and transfer... - 43.0727
Green Pea Soup
This creamy and delicious Green Pea Soup is a must to have on a cold Winter day! Top it with a swirl of cream or yoghurt. - 48.1644
Snow Pea-pineapple Salad
1. Toss pineapple with snow peas, carrots, and red pepper.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, and gingerroot.
3. Transfer pineapple-snow pea mixture to a bowl lined with watercress or romaine, and spoon dressing over salad. - 28.8727
English Peas With Lettuce
1) Follow the instructions on the package to cook the peas. Do not add salt.
2) Drain and set the cooked peas aside.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a large skillet and place it over moderate heat till hot.
4) Add the onion and mushrooms and sate till the... - 44.3815
Soak peas overnight.
Drain off water.
Add peas and bacon bones to stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
Cool, remove bacon bones, scrape meat off bones and return meat to soup.
Cook frankfurters in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Peel and... - 36.1491
Scallop And Spring Pea Soup
In a large saucepan over high heat, bring the water and clam juice to a boil.
Add the peas, scallops and rice; reduce the heat and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the peas are cooked and the scallops are opaque.
Add the lemon juice, parsley and basil; add... - 28.7763
French Canadian Pea Soup
Soak the chick peas in water overnight or for 8 hours.
Place into a large kettle with the ham bone and cover with the water.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and add the vegetables.
Simmer for 3 1/2-4 hours.
Add the ham and simmer for 15... - 42.2626
Rich Pea Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, combine 3 packages of the peas, the white parts of the scallions (reserve the green tops), the parsley, garlic, peppercorns, chicken broth and 3 cups of water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer and... - 38.7351
Melt butter in a saucepan; sauté onions until tender.
Stir in potatoes and 1 cup boiling water; cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
Cook peas until tender with salt and 1 cup boiling water; drain.
Puree vegetables and transfer to a - 28.6613
Sweet Corn And Green Pea Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine the drained corn and white sauce together.
3) Stir in the peas, chopped pepper and shallot.
4) Remove the rind from the bacon rashers and halve each rasher.
5) Roll each piece of bacon... - 39.0694
Green Pea Soup
Soak the bread in cold water.
Add hot water, butter and peas, and boil until peas are nearly done.
Put lettuce leaves, parsley and chives through meat chopper until you have 3/4 cup.
Mix with 1 tablespoon flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add to... - 27.9864
Fresh Peas In The French Manner
1) Shell the peas.
2) In a casserole, place the peas along with the other ingredients except cornflour.
3) Cover and cook on highest setting for 8 minutes.
4) Dissolve cornstarch in cold water and stir in gently in the pea mixture... - 41.219
Romertopf Special Pea Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Soak the peas overnight.
3) Into a pre-soaked romertorpf, add in the soaked peas, chopped ham, stock, white wine, potatoes and the bouquet garni.
4) Place the vessel in the oven and cook for at least 2 1/2... - 40.1724
Egg And Pea Panrolls 2 Per Portion
1. Shell and boil peas.
2. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add grated onion, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from fire. Cool.
3. Add chopped hard-boiled eggs, peas, grated cheese, cayenne pepper and salt.
4. Mix flour and salt for pancake in a... - 45.1358
Scallops And Snow Pea Salad With Basil Mayonnaise
Poach the scallops in wine for 30 seconds.
Set aside to cool.
Cut ends off the snow peas.
Blanch whole in salted boiling water for 10 seconds.
Place quickly under cold running water, then set aside to cool.
To prepare basil mayonnaise: combine all mayonnaise... - 45.4108
Salmon Loaf With Green Pea Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium size saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Blend in 1 tablespoon of the flour, add the milk, and cook, stirring, for... - 40.9319
Mushroom And Peas Sauce
1.Take a sauce pan and heat butter in it.
2.Add flour and salt in the pan and stir well.
3.In a bowl, mix soup with milk and make a thick mixture.
4.Pour the milk mixture into the pan and stir well.
5.Put pepper and paprika in the pan and let the... - 41.2607
In a bowl toss together the peas, the scallion, the radish, the tarragon, the oil, the vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste until the salad is combined well. - 21.0803
Pea Pods In Carb Sauce
Put all ingredients except wine, pea pods, and crab meat into OSTERIZER blender container, cover and process at BLEND (Hi) until smooth.
Pour into blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish, heat at HI, stirring constantly until thickened.
Add remaining... - 33.3553
Hay & Straw
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook fresh peas in the 2 cups boiling water for 5 minutes (if you use frozen peas, cook for 2 minutes only); drain.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente
Drain... - 43.9502
Pork Balls And Pea Soup
1. Place all the ingredients for the meat balls in a food processor or blender and work together until smooth. Using wet hands, form into about 18 little balls; set aside.
2. Place the stock, sherry and soy sauce in a large pan and bring to the boil.
3.... - 34.4603
Black Eyed Pea And Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat and saute scallions 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place cooked peas in oiled casserole and add sauteed scallions, tomatoes, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, and tuna.
Season with salt... - 38.4677
Potato And Chick Pea Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat, then add the potatoes.
When the water returns to a boil, cook the potatoes for 6 to 7 minutes or until they are fork-tender.
Add the white part of the green onions... - 35.7244
Turmeric Scallops With Pea Puree
Combine scallops, the oil, garlic and turmeric in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain scallops over medium bowl; reserve marinade.
Cook scallops, in batches, in heated small pan, uncovered, about 2 minutes each side or until... - 39.5897
Mint Cucumber And Green Pea Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the cucumbers and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the peas, sugar, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the mint. Pour in the stock. Bring the mixture to the boil, then add the potatoes.... - 32.8053
Canadian Pea Soup
1. Pick over and wash the peas. Soak twelve hours in water with one-half teaspoon baking soda; or use quick method
2. Rinse the peas well and place in a pot with the cold water and salt pork. Bring to a boil, skim and add the vegetables. Let simmer four... - 26.6636
Canadian Pea Soup
1) Pick and wash peas.
2) Soak overnight in water with baking soda.
3) In a pot, place the washed peas with cold water and salt pork.
4) Let it boil, skim fat from top, and add vegetables.
5) Let it simmer for 4 hours and season with... - 41.0248
Split Pea Guacamole
Wear disposable gloves or plastic bags over your hands to remove the seeds and finely mince the serrano chili pepper.
Soak the minced chili peppers in the vinegar.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the water and split peas to a boil.
Reduce the... - 45.5109
Puree Of Pea Soup
Wash the peas, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Drain, add the 6 cups water, and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook ovet low heat 1-1/2 hours.
While the peas are cooking, melt the margarine in a skillet; saute the onions, carrot and leeks 10 minutes,... - 42.143
Pea Soup A La Franqaise
Put the lettuce, peas, 1 cup water, leek, butter, chervil, sugar, salt, and pepper into a large saucepan; stir and bring to boiling.
Cover and cook until peas are tender.
Press mixture through a coarse sieve or food mill and return to saucepan.
Stir in beef... - 32.3022
Green Pea Soup
1. In a steamer, cook the leeks until almost tender, about 7 minutes.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the lettuce, mint, peas, salt, pepper and the leeks and stir to combine. Increase the heat to moderately high and cook,... - 36.7717
Chilled Pea Soup
In a saucepan mix together and boil peas, lettuce, chicken broth, water, tomato juice, onion, parsley, salt, white pepper, and thyme.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Pour into a blender and blend till mixture is smooth.
Cool... - 45.3761
Green Pea Sauce
Combine 2 cups, canned peas, the liquor from the can with enough water to make 1 cup., 2 peppercorns, 2 whole cloves, 1 large slice onion, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 2 whole allspice.
Simmer 20 min.
Press through a sieve and add to 1/2 Medium White Sauce recipe, heat... - 15.2013
Risi E Bisi With Peas
1) Slice canned tomatoes, saving 1/4 cup juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow broth to come to a boil.
3) Stir in rice and then lower the heat, covering saucepan so that rice bubbles gently.
4) Simmer for 50 minutes... - 42.9992
Asparagus And Pea Risotto
1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large shallow pan, add the shallots, then fry for 5 mins until soft, but not coloured. Stir in the garlic and rice and mix well. Pour in 200ml of stock, mix well, then gently simmer until the liquid has evaporated. Repeat... - 36.6772
Green Pea And Spinach Souffle
Try this delicious version of Green Pea and Spinach Souffle recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Green Pea and Spinach Souffle, you'll love to share it with your friends and family! - 40.7404
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.2837
Green Pea Stew With Rice
Home food like this green pea stew with rice always emphasize on simple cooking and subtle flavors and this the only reason we eat it everyday and still crave for more each day. Watch the video to see how quick and easy it is to prepare this and satiate your... - 110.635
Classic Chilled Pea Soup
1)In a saucepan combine fresh english peas, lettuce, chicken broth ,water,tomato juice,green onions,fresh parsley,salt,whole thyme,white pepper and let it boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)Remove it from heat, and cool slightly.
4)In an... - 45.9941
Chilled Spring Pea Soup
1. Reserve 4 slices of bacon and chop the rest (if using). Heat the chopped bacon in a saucepan with the shallots and oil over medium heat until the mixture is sizzling. Reduce to low heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until the shallots are golden and... - 34.4647