- » White Oyster Soup
White Oyster Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white oyster soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white oyster soup recipes.
Heat the consomme and when hot add the wine.
When the mixture almost boils add the oyster and their liquor, season and remove from the stove.Pour into hot soup plates.
The oysters are to be warm but not cooked before they are added. - 26.7936
Smoked Oyster Soup
Finely chop the oysters and put them in a saucepan.
Add the oyster soup, place over heat until the mixture is smooth.
Add 1 can of milk using the empty soup can as a measure.
Season to taste'and heat again slowly.
Do not boil.
Remove from the heat and stir in... - 34.728
Bisque Of Oysters
The flavor of this Bisque Of Oysters recipe has occupied my mind so much that I almost never consider any other Bisque Of Oysters recipe. This Bisque Of Oysters is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.5694
Creamy Oyster Bisque
Drain oysters; reserve liquid.
Pour stock in soup kettle.
Add oyster liquid, bread crumbs, onion, celery, salt, and pepper; boil slowly, stirring frequently, about 30 minutes.
Process in blender container until onion and celery are pureed;... - 37.2922
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 46.4406
Rich Pacific Oyster Bisque
Precook oysters; drain and chop.
Set oysters aside.
Scald milk, seasonings and butter.
Stir in potato granules.
Add small amount of milk mixture to slightly beaten egg yolk; combine with remaining milk mixture.
Stir in tomato soup; blend well.
Add chopped... - 42.1391
Place the butter in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the carrot, celery and leek; stir well.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH; stir well.
Add the milk or milk and cream, salt and pepper.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 10 minutes,... - 35.5521
1) Take a pan and put in the halved onion, celery, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add the milk and simmer the entire contents over low heat for 30minutes without bringing it to a boil.
3) Strain the cooked contents and replace them within the... - 45.472
Creamy Oyster Soup
Scald the cream and milk in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and keep hot.
Put the oysters and their liquid in another saucepan.
Add the prawns and cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the shellfish are heated through.
Remove from the heat and stir in... - 28.123
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the canned milk and cream cheese in a blender and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 45.9615
Oyster Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine milk into the condensed soup.
2. Remove spinach from pouches and add to the soup.
3. Cook over medium heat, breaking the spinach with a fork till thawed; simmer, uncovered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the... - 36.1043
Oyster Spinach Soup
Heat milk and half-and-half in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cornstarch and croutons.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Whisk together 1/2 cup hot soup and cornstarch; return to soup.
Simmer until soup thickens slightly. - 34.5411
In a large saucepan, combine rice, 2 cups Fish Stock or chicken broth and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat so mixture simmers gently.
Cover and simmer until rice is very soft, 25 to 30 minutes.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a... - 44.9724
Oyster And Noodle Soup
Saute onions and celery in margarine and oil.
Add water, parsley, lemon, garlic powder, wine, soy sauce, Louisiana hot sauce, and salt.
Bring to a boil, put on noodles, and let cook until tender.
Add oysters and juice and cook for about thirty minutes.
Be... - 37.8321
Shrimp And Oyster Chowder
Shrimp And Oyster Chowder is a mouth water appetizer. An easily prepared chowder with a deadly combination of shrimp and oysters wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 37.5032
1. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in milk, broth and reserved oyster liquid.
4. In a large soup pot, melt the butter
5. SautÃ© the vegetables until limp.
6. Add the chopped... - 48.0375
Oyester Chowder has a great taste. Oyester Chowder is easy to prepare dish. Oyester Chowder must be tried by Oyester lovers. - 43.3782