- » White Mousse Filling
White Mousse Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white mousse filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white mousse filling recipes.
Mousse Filled Oranges
– Slice tops from oranges and scoop out flesh with a spoon without breaking skin.
– In blender, puree orange pulp.
– In a stove-top casserole, combine orange pulp, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sugar; boil and stir until mixture thickens to the... - 33.1168
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 39.5813
White Chocolate Pecan Mousse Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 10-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of... - 42.2339
Peel the shrimp.
Cut lengthwise and remove the black vein.Melt the cream cheese in the tomato puree, and when smooth dissolve the gelatin (which has been soaked in the cold water for 3 minutes) in the hot mixture.Use the tender stalks of the celery and cut... - 27.6538
Mousse Au Chocolat
Mousse Au Chocolat is an elegant chocolate and coffee mousse recipe. Brandied and prepared with added eggs, the Mousse Au Chocolat is a chilled mousse and has strong flavors in it. - 34.4885
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Stir into mayonnaise.
Add sour cream and blend well.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Oil a 6 cup decorative mold or individual molds with salad oil.
Fill mold, making sure no air... - 40.3423
Smoked Trout Mousse
Skin and bone trout and puree in food processor with scallions, pepper, nutmeg and dill.
Soften gelatin in cream; then heat gently to dissolve completely.
Add cream and yogurt to trout mixture and process to combine and make smooth.
Pour into decorative 3 cup... - 40.1845
Chocolate Berry Mousse
Melt chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with hot water, placed over medium heat.
Remove bowl from pan; mix in whole egg with whisk.
Add pureed strawberries and mix well.
Pour into food processor and blend 1 minute.
Blend in hot... - 36.7991
Crepes With Chocolate Mousse
Crepes with Chocolate Mousse are a chocolate lover's dessert passion ! Try out these easy-to-make Crepes With Chocolate Mousse for your family tonight and enjoy their compliments ! Feel free to suggest here! - 32.9278
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1. Prepare baked pie shell as directed; cool.
2. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over low heat, melt semisweet-chocolate pieces, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, separate 2 eggs; set egg whites aside.
3. Remove saucepan from heat. With fork or wire whisk, beat whole... - 30.5772
Crush berries; add sugar and wine.
Stir well; chill.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Stir to dissolve; cool.
Combine gelatin and chilled strawberry mixture; beat until thickened slightly.
Fold in whipped cream; turn into... - 34.7405
Dissolve the gelatin in a little water.
Dice and puree the ham.
Halve, clean, wash, dry and finely dice the pepper.
Finely dice the pickles.
Wash and shake the chervil dry and chop the leaves.
Mix all the above in a bowl with the ham puree.
Whip the cream,... - 36.5236
Royale Vanilla Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat milk and sugar in the top of a double boiler and bring to a boil.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Pour a little hot milk over beaten egg yolks and stir eggs slowly into milk.
Cook in double boiler over low fire until... - 37.9321
Clean, wash and coarsely chop the mushrooms.
Peel the shallots, cut into pieces and mix with the mushrooms.
In a saucepan bring the white wine, mushrooms and shallots to a boil with 1 pinch of the salt and simmer over low heat to reduce the liquid.
Dissolve... - 41.8246
Orange And Chocolate Mousse
Orange And Chocolate Mousse is an a delicious dessert which you really have to try at home. My mouth is watering even when I am imagining the lovely flavors of this mousse. Try making this Orange And Chocolate Mousse yourself! - 43.1803
Avocado And Radish Mousse With Radish Pompons
Oil 1 1/2-quart ring mold (or six 6- to 8-ounce ramekins).
Invert on paper towels and set aside to drain.
Peel and halve avocados.
Transfer to processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Combine... - 44.2214
In work bowl, a little at a time, process the fish to a very fine puree.
Add the egg whites, the seasoning and process for 20 seconds.
Put the mixture in a bowl and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Return the mixture to the... - 35.6342
Lemon And Apricot Mousse
Lemon And Apricot Mousse is simply delicious and filling. I have tried this Lemon And Apricot Mousse recipe in my friend wedding and I just feel in love with the taste of Lemon And Apricot Mousse. - 31.0072
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
In a mixing bowl, add the sugar to the beaten egg whites, a little at a time, beating well after each,, addition.
Shape the meringue to line 4 shallow, lightly oiled 10-13 cm/4-5 inch ovenproof dishes, leaving a hollow in the middle.
Bake the meringue cases... - 43.4593
Double Cream Ham Mousse
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
2. Pass the ham through a vegetable mill or an electric mincer. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
3. Whip the cream. In a bowl, gently mix the cream with the minced ham. Add 2 pinches paprika and season... - 29.2951
Chocolate Mousse Crepes
Make the crepes using the Sweet Crepe Batter or Chocolate Crepe Batter.
Grate the chocolate (or grind in an electric blender).
Mix the chocolate with the sugar, vanilla essence and boiling water.
Beat until smooth.
Add the egg yolks one at a time... - 37.1225
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole in a slightly larger pan filled with water to a depth of 2 inches.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; whisk in flour until flour is absorbed.
Add salt, pepper, and... - 42.5045
Mousse Au Chocolat
Break the chocolate into pieces, put into a small saucepan with the water or black coffee and stir continuously over gentle heat until melted and thick and creamy.
The chocolate should be quite hot, but the sides of the pan must not become so hot that you... - 34.4816
Baked Lobster Mousse
l.Put the lobster meat and sole through the food chopper twice, using the finest knife. For a really smooth mousse, force seafood through a fine wire sieve.
2. Place the bowl containing the fish in a pan of cracked ice; add the egg whites, sherry, salt and... - 27.2515
Pineapple Mousse En Surprise
1) Tie a band of greaseproof paper around a souffle dish.
2) Oil a jam jar and stand in the centre.
3) Place a pan of water on heat and allow to boil.
4) In a bowl, place the whole eggs and yolks, and slowly beat in the sugar.
5) Remove... - 41.5766
Lettuce And Cheese Mousse Rolls On Rye
Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 tablespoons water in a small bowl placed over a saucepan of hot water.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
Mix the cottage cheese and yogurt together.
Puree in a blender until completely smooth.
Stir a little into... - 41.9942
1. In a small bowl, add gelatin to cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a... - 42.8221
Chocolate Orange Mousse
1. Prepare a bain marie. In a small saucepan, fill 3 inches of water and place pan on a low flame. Allow the water to simmer.
2. Grate the orange zest using a fine grater. Squeeze out juice and collect in a cup.
3. In a large clean and... - 40.9458
Spicy Tuna Mousse
In a large mixing bowl, break up the tuna into small pieces.
Whip the cream, set aside.
In the top part of the double boiler, soak the gelatin with the water until softened.
Place over hot water to dissolve.
Combine the tuna, whipped cream and... - 37.5979
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, rose hips, wine, gelatin, orange flower water and food coloring in medium saucepan and bring to slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Strain mixture into small... - 37.2421
Shrimp Mousse is an irresistible non-vegetarian recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Shrimp Mousse; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.9199
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 28.8016
Steamed Fish Mousse
1. Cut six 20 cm/8 in circles from the banana leaves. Make four pinch pleats around the edge of the circle and secure with a toothpick to make a cup. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup/250 mL/8 fl oz coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in curry... - 35.3109
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 45.6453
Chocolate Mousse Torte
Combine the first three ingredients; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Place each flavor of chocolate in a separate bowl; set aside.
In another bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1... - 45.1004
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska has a lovely taste. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and butter and flavored with vanilla extracts. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska is loved by many across the world. - 42.1546
Old Fashioned Lemon Filling
1) In a stainless steel bowl mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2) Place the bowl in a saucepan of boiling water.
3) Simmer and beat the filling until thick and creamy.
4) Put the bowl in another saucepan containing cold water.
5) Whip when cooled.
6)... - 37.3817
Best Spanish Turron Mousse
This would be an incredible dessert after my Spanish Tortilla and in fact both recipes were taught to me by one of my favourite chefs Jose Pizarro who used to run Brindisa in Borough Market and now had the highly successful Jose in Bermondsey Street. - 117.298
Hot Fish Mousse
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 6 custard cups, or 1 larger baking dish with margarine or butter. Fill a shallow pan half full of hot water.
2. Put the fish through the food chopper several times, then if necessary force it through a wire sieve... - 28.9594