- » White Mousse Filling
White Mousse Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white mousse filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white mousse filling recipes.
Mousse Filled Oranges
– Slice tops from oranges and scoop out flesh with a spoon without breaking skin.
– In blender, puree orange pulp.
– In a stove-top casserole, combine orange pulp, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sugar; boil and stir until mixture thickens to the... - 34.1881
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
White Chocolate Pecan Mousse Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 10-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of... - 43.1618
Peel the shrimp.
Cut lengthwise and remove the black vein.Melt the cream cheese in the tomato puree, and when smooth dissolve the gelatin (which has been soaked in the cold water for 3 minutes) in the hot mixture.Use the tender stalks of the celery and cut... - 30.0125
Chocolate Berry Mousse
Melt chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with hot water, placed over medium heat.
Remove bowl from pan; mix in whole egg with whisk.
Add pureed strawberries and mix well.
Pour into food processor and blend 1 minute.
Blend in hot... - 38.545
Orange And Chocolate Mousse
Orange And Chocolate Mousse is an a delicious dessert which you really have to try at home. My mouth is watering even when I am imagining the lovely flavors of this mousse. Try making this Orange And Chocolate Mousse yourself! - 45.2573
Crush berries; add sugar and wine.
Stir well; chill.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Stir to dissolve; cool.
Combine gelatin and chilled strawberry mixture; beat until thickened slightly.
Fold in whipped cream; turn into... - 34.8783
Dissolve the gelatin in a little water.
Dice and puree the ham.
Halve, clean, wash, dry and finely dice the pepper.
Finely dice the pickles.
Wash and shake the chervil dry and chop the leaves.
Mix all the above in a bowl with the ham puree.
Whip the cream,... - 38.2922
Mousse Au Chocolat
Mousse Au Chocolat is an elegant chocolate and coffee mousse recipe. Brandied and prepared with added eggs, the Mousse Au Chocolat is a chilled mousse and has strong flavors in it. - 36.6417
Clean, wash and coarsely chop the mushrooms.
Peel the shallots, cut into pieces and mix with the mushrooms.
In a saucepan bring the white wine, mushrooms and shallots to a boil with 1 pinch of the salt and simmer over low heat to reduce the liquid.
Dissolve... - 43.7201
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Stir into mayonnaise.
Add sour cream and blend well.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Oil a 6 cup decorative mold or individual molds with salad oil.
Fill mold, making sure no air... - 41.546
Spicy Tuna Mousse
In a large mixing bowl, break up the tuna into small pieces.
Whip the cream, set aside.
In the top part of the double boiler, soak the gelatin with the water until softened.
Place over hot water to dissolve.
Combine the tuna, whipped cream and... - 39.9359
Avocado And Radish Mousse With Radish Pompons
Oil 1 1/2-quart ring mold (or six 6- to 8-ounce ramekins).
Invert on paper towels and set aside to drain.
Peel and halve avocados.
Transfer to processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Combine... - 45.9509
Crepes With Chocolate Mousse
Crepes with Chocolate Mousse are a chocolate lover's dessert passion ! Try out these easy-to-make Crepes With Chocolate Mousse for your family tonight and enjoy their compliments ! Feel free to suggest here! - 34.5235
Lemon And Apricot Mousse
Lemon And Apricot Mousse is simply delicious and filling. I have tried this Lemon And Apricot Mousse recipe in my friend wedding and I just feel in love with the taste of Lemon And Apricot Mousse. - 32.7724
Salmon And Whitefish Mousse
To make the mousse: Combine fish with wine and lemon juice in stainless steel bowl.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
Put fish through meat grinder fitted with fine disk 3 times or puree in food processor.
Return to steel bowl.
Chill for 1 hour... - 45.4366
Double Cream Ham Mousse
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
2. Pass the ham through a vegetable mill or an electric mincer. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
3. Whip the cream. In a bowl, gently mix the cream with the minced ham. Add 2 pinches paprika and season... - 31.6965
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1. Prepare baked pie shell as directed; cool.
2. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over low heat, melt semisweet-chocolate pieces, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, separate 2 eggs; set egg whites aside.
3. Remove saucepan from heat. With fork or wire whisk, beat whole... - 29.9877
Royale Vanilla Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat milk and sugar in the top of a double boiler and bring to a boil.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Pour a little hot milk over beaten egg yolks and stir eggs slowly into milk.
Cook in double boiler over low fire until... - 39.7739
Baked Lobster Mousse
l.Put the lobster meat and sole through the food chopper twice, using the finest knife. For a really smooth mousse, force seafood through a fine wire sieve.
2. Place the bowl containing the fish in a pan of cracked ice; add the egg whites, sherry, salt and... - 29.9626
Chocolate Orange Mousse
1. Prepare a bain marie. In a small saucepan, fill 3 inches of water and place pan on a low flame. Allow the water to simmer.
2. Grate the orange zest using a fine grater. Squeeze out juice and collect in a cup.
3. In a large clean and... - 42.3286
Pineapple Mousse En Surprise
1) Tie a band of greaseproof paper around a souffle dish.
2) Oil a jam jar and stand in the centre.
3) Place a pan of water on heat and allow to boil.
4) In a bowl, place the whole eggs and yolks, and slowly beat in the sugar.
5) Remove... - 43.4775
Smoked Trout Mousse
Skin and bone trout and puree in food processor with scallions, pepper, nutmeg and dill.
Soften gelatin in cream; then heat gently to dissolve completely.
Add cream and yogurt to trout mixture and process to combine and make smooth.
Pour into decorative 3 cup... - 41.5215
1) In a small bowl, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of cold water, until soften.
2) Pour in boiling water and stir to dissolve completely.
3) Place in the refrigerator and stir occasionally until thickened to the consistency of unbeaten egg... - 42.3481
Shrimp Mousse is an irresistible non-vegetarian recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Shrimp Mousse; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.9131
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 31.2279
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
1. In a small sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
3. In a medium size bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Mix well till smooth and free from lumps. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1038
For court bouillon, simmer all ingredients in a covered saucepan for 10 minutes and strain.
Put salmon in a pan, pour over hot court bouillon and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer gently for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
Cool, drain fish on... - 41.5112
In work bowl, a little at a time, process the fish to a very fine puree.
Add the egg whites, the seasoning and process for 20 seconds.
Put the mixture in a bowl and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Return the mixture to the... - 37.0347
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
In a mixing bowl, add the sugar to the beaten egg whites, a little at a time, beating well after each,, addition.
Shape the meringue to line 4 shallow, lightly oiled 10-13 cm/4-5 inch ovenproof dishes, leaving a hollow in the middle.
Bake the meringue cases... - 45.9238
Chocolate Mousse Crepes
Make the crepes using the Sweet Crepe Batter or Chocolate Crepe Batter.
Grate the chocolate (or grind in an electric blender).
Mix the chocolate with the sugar, vanilla essence and boiling water.
Beat until smooth.
Add the egg yolks one at a time... - 39.6044
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole in a slightly larger pan filled with water to a depth of 2 inches.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; whisk in flour until flour is absorbed.
Add salt, pepper, and... - 44.8427
Mousse Au Chocolat
Break the chocolate into pieces, put into a small saucepan with the water or black coffee and stir continuously over gentle heat until melted and thick and creamy.
The chocolate should be quite hot, but the sides of the pan must not become so hot that you... - 36.0113
Lettuce And Cheese Mousse Rolls On Rye
Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 tablespoons water in a small bowl placed over a saucepan of hot water.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
Mix the cottage cheese and yogurt together.
Puree in a blender until completely smooth.
Stir a little into... - 43.7336
1. In a small bowl, add gelatin to cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a... - 42.691
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 46.4329
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, rose hips, wine, gelatin, orange flower water and food coloring in medium saucepan and bring to slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Strain mixture into small... - 39.0488
Steamed Fish Mousse
1. Cut six 20 cm/8 in circles from the banana leaves. Make four pinch pleats around the edge of the circle and secure with a toothpick to make a cup. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup/250 mL/8 fl oz coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in curry... - 35.4036
Chocolate Mousse Torte
Combine the first three ingredients; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Place each flavor of chocolate in a separate bowl; set aside.
In another bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1... - 45.5351
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska has a lovely taste. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and butter and flavored with vanilla extracts. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska is loved by many across the world. - 43.2985
Old Fashioned Lemon Filling
1) In a stainless steel bowl mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2) Place the bowl in a saucepan of boiling water.
3) Simmer and beat the filling until thick and creamy.
4) Put the bowl in another saucepan containing cold water.
5) Whip when cooled.
6)... - 35.5436
Best Spanish Turron Mousse
This would be an incredible dessert after my Spanish Tortilla and in fact both recipes were taught to me by one of my favourite chefs Jose Pizarro who used to run Brindisa in Borough Market and now had the highly successful Jose in Bermondsey Street. - 107.676
Hot Fish Mousse
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 6 custard cups, or 1 larger baking dish with margarine or butter. Fill a shallow pan half full of hot water.
2. Put the fish through the food chopper several times, then if necessary force it through a wire sieve... - 32.5479
Cheryls Home Cooking - Chocolate Mousse
An awesome way to make a quick dessert. Its fast,easy and very inexpensive to make. Filled with tons of flavor. What family isn't into chocolate. Its great for the holidays too. - 0
Fresh Nectarine Mousse With Strawberries
Pour water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.
Warm milk in top of a double boiler set over hot water.
Add gelatin to milk, and stir over hot water until completely dissolved.
Peel nectarines, and slice them... - 40.3761
Hot Ham Mousse Supreme
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 4 individual molds with margarine or butter. Fill a shallow pan half full of hot water.
2. Put the ham through the food chopper twice, using the finest knife. Blend this mixture -with the unbeaten egg whites, then... - 30.5984
Chocolate Mousse Grand marnier
1. Take a double boiler and add chocolate to its top. Melt the chocolate along with water and butter. Stir the mixture continuously using the spatula or spoon until the mixture becomes glossy and smooth. Heat the chocolate but don’t allow it to... - 43.578
Coconut Pineapple Mousse
Soften gelatin in 1/2 c.cold pineapple juice; then dissolve in hot pineapple juice.
Add salt and sugar; cool to lukewarm.
Add cream, lemon juice, almond extract and 1 c.coconut.
Cool to consistency of white of egg.
Carefully fold in the whipped cream, turning... - 42.6246
Warm Salmon Mousse In A Phyllo Crown
Divide the salmon almost in half, reserving the smaller amount.
Cut the larger amount into 3 to 4 pieces, place it in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
With the motor running, pour... - 45.0509
Frozen Mocha Mousse
For meringue crust, beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Fold in nuts.
Spread over bottom and sides of well-buttered and floured 9-inch pie plate, forming a high edge.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn... - 42.8213
Avocado Mousse Ring
1. Start by peeling and slicing the avocado pears and remove shells form the prawns
2. In a bowl, mix lemon juice and French dressing, let it marinate for 30 minutes, in a liquidiser, take tis marinade
liquidise 2 cups puree
3.... - 44.5713
Baked Salmon Mousse
1. In a clean, dry, medium bowl place 2 egg whites and in a cup place the other two. Reserve the yolks for another purpose.
2. Drain the salmon and flake it into small chunks, removing any bones and skin if any.
3. Grease a 6-cup soufflé dish... - 39.1179
Chocolate Mousse Flan
BRUSH A 28 cm round fluted flan tin with melted butter or oil.
Line base with paper.
1.Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in medium bowl; mix well.
Press into base and sides of prepared tin.
Refrigerate until firm.
2.To make Filling: Combine chocolate and... - 41.3656
Soft Peach Mousse In Crepe Flutes
Prepare the mousse In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the orange juice.
Once the gelatin granules have softened, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the gelatin has melted.
Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside to... - 48.248
French Chocolate Mousse
In top of double boiler, beat egg yolks and 3/4 cup sugar with electric or rotary beater till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in orange liqueur.
Cook over hot, not boiling water, beating constantly, just till hot and mixture thickens slightly (about 10... - 40.5378
French Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in top part of double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in flavoring.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold carefully into chocolate... - 38.9325
Easy Chicken Mousse
In saucepan sprinkle gelatin over water to soften.
Heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
In bowl combine stock, mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper, and salt; stir in gelatin mixture and milk; refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg whites,... - 45.4767
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 43.477
Brandy Alexander Mousse
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place milk and sprinkle gelatin.
2. Let it stand for 1 minute to soften.
3. Stir constantly and cook over low heat for about 1 minute until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in brandy,... - 46.5994
Sole, Salmon And Scallop Mousse With Sauce Verte
Transfer chilled sole to stainless steel bowl and set in larger bowl filled with ice.
Whisking constantly, gradually add whipping cream in slow, steady stream until well blended.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl until frothy; fold into fish mixture.
Season with... - 42.0515
Breast Of Chicken With Black Olive Mousse And Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chopped chicken, egg, and egg white
2. Add the olives and mix again.
3. Add the cream in a slow but steady stream.
4. Mix in the salt and pepper.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. With a... - 46.7094
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.6741
Poached Red Snapper Fillets With Scallop Mousse In Cabbage Packets
Prepare the mousse bring a small skillet partially filled with water to a simmer.
Drop in the cabbage leaves for about 30 seconds until they are just softened and pliable.
Remove, plunge them into cold water, then blot them dry.
With a sharp paring knife,... - 44.8777
Salmon Mousse With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. Soften the gelatin in the cold water, add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Cool.
2. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt and mix well. Chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3. Add the salmon... - 38.0892
1. Combine the chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns in large saucepan; simmer, covered, 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones. Dice... - 36.9069
Irish Coffee Mousse With Praline
1) Take the baking sheet and butter it well.
2) For making the praline, take the sugar and water in a saucepan.
3) Cook on high heat and gradually add almonds.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and allow it to harden for... - 44.965
White Chocolate Baskets
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Place over simmering water and stir just until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Meanwhile, grease 8 muffin cups (2 1/2-inch diameter) with solid vegetable shortening.
Line each cup with a 5-inch square... - 29.4069
Delicious Kahlua White Russian Pie
Who doesn't love a good pie, right? I most definitely do. The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make a Kahlua White Russian Pie (mousse flavored with alcohol or liquor) as well as how to make large chocolate curls! And this pie blends two incredible things:... - 108.42
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Black And White Chocolate-banana Tart
To Make Pastry: Place butter and sugar in food processor with metal blade or bowl with electric mixer and pulse or mix until mixture holds together.
Add egg and pulse 5 or 6 times or mix to blend.
Add flour and salt all at once and pulse several more times or... - 44.1556
Cherries In The Snow
Prepare the mousse In a chilled large bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
Melt the chocolate in the top half of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
Remove it from the heat, and stir in about 3/4 cup of the whipped cream.
This will smooth out the... - 45.1532
Double Fish Soufflé
Butter a small Pyrex ring mold (mould) 10 inches (22 cm) in diameter.
Rinse the flounder fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Flatten the fish as much as possible with a pastry roller (rolling pin).
Line the ring mold... - 44.9737
1) Take a flameproof plate and put sponge cake on it.
2) Spread blackcurrant pie filling and put mousse on top.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add castor sugar.
4) Using a palette knife spread the meringue on top.
5) Bake in the centre... - 36.4272
For Choc Lovers
• Line the sides of a PVC ring with chocolate sheet and the bottom with a dark sponge. Soak the sponge with sugar syrup and keep covered.
• Dark chocolate mousse: boil the first 3 ingredients. Add melted gelatin. Cool
• Add the dark melted chocolate and... - 32.0535
Zuccotto( Italian Chocolate Duo)
Are you one of the six billion people in the world that love Italian Desserts. If so, check out this lovely Italian Dessert Recipe. Absolutely yummy! - 40.1757
Frozen Chocolate Crepes
1. Take a blender and add milk, flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa, butter, cinnamon and Grand Marnier.
2. Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds and scrape down its sides using spatula.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with batter and cover it. Allow the bowl to remain... - 47.7409
Dark Chocolate 'larme' With Pistachio
Teardrop shaped envelope Chop the 150 g of chocolate and melt in a bain-marie.
Cut baking paper into 4cm x 20cm pieces.
Use a soft brush to baste the melted chocolate onto one side of each piece of baking paper, making a thin chocolate layer of about 1mm... - 42.1838
Crown Of Salmon Appetizer
In food processor, combine half the soup, fish, thyme and nutmeg.
Process 30 seconds or until mixture resembles thick pudding.
Generously spray 1-quart ring mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Press salmon slices into bottom and side of mold.
Carefully spoon... - 42.6005
Peach Meringue Cake
Peach Meringue Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Peach Meringue Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 47.756
Lemon Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in loose-bottomed cake tin. Whisk the eggs, sugar and lemon rind together with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. Gently fold in the flour, then turn the mixture... - 43.4076
Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots, and saute over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1... - 40.1645
Frozen Praline Souffle
Attach a foil collar to a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish, or to 8 ramekin dishes, by folding a length of foil in half, sticking it to the outside of the dish using a little butter, then tying securely with string.
Cut the biscuits into small pieces and... - 46.8027
1. Fillet the soles and pomfret to remove the skin. Reserve bones and skin and use to make 1 2/3 cups fish stock for the sauce.
2. Wash, drain and dry the fish fillets by patting with kitchen paper.
3. Combine ingredients for marinade and rub... - 45.7483
Iced Raspberry Sponge
1. Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) square cake tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric whisk, until thick and mousse-like.
3. Sift the flour and cinnamon together, then carefully fold into the whisked mixture.
4. Turn into the... - 37.9697
Tulip Cookie Shells
1) Onto three wax papers, using a 6 inch plate, trace 2 circles each with 1 inch gap between the two
2) Grease and flour them
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F
4) Into a large bowl, beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed
5) Add the... - 43.5948
Episode 129 - Blueberry Martini Dessert Cocktail
Here is the dessert I donated to the Under the Sea Prom to Benefit the Red Cross that took place on April 26, 2013! On behalf of myself and the planning committee, thank you to all those who attended, supported, and donated to the event!! I hope you enjoyed... - 0
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 118.812
1) In a double boiler, placed over hot water, melt the chocolate. Stir till the chocolate melts.
2) In a bowl, add cream and whip it well to form stiff peaks.
3) In a large bowl, add 2 egg yolks, water and rum. Mix well before adding in... - 42.5948
1)Mix sugar and egg yolks and beat until thick and mousse-like, leaving a trail.
2)Stir in cream and add dissolved gelatin, sprinkling in lime juice and salt to give a... - 43.2526
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.9874
Chocolate Lace Eggs
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set pan over hot (not simmering) water and stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 4 minutes.
Remove from water, then let chocolate cool to lukewarm, about 100°.
Meanwhile, cut three 3... - 28.6539
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease and line a cake tin with butter paper.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks along with castor sugar till thick and mousse-like.
4. The mixture must leave a trail when the whisk is raised.
5. Sprinkle some... - 44.9569
Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce
Try the Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce! - 40.6759
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte is a hit recipe among the kids. The dressing of red cherries really makes the Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte a perfect dessert. - 48.5331