- » White Meat
White Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white meat recipes.
Spaghetti With White Wine Meat Sauce
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic, onion and celery. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add meat. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and cook 4 minutes over medium heat. Stir twice during cooking.
Pour in wine, stir and cook 4... - 33.3792
Rich White Meat Curry
1 Lightly beat the curds and mix into it the coriander and salt. Rub this mixture well into the meat, pour the excess over and keep aside for an hour.
2 Heat the oil. Add to it the cardamoms and cumin and fry for a few seconds.
3 Add the onions and fry a... - 36.1671
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 103.385
Polenta With Skewered Meat
Polenta With Skewered Meat has a luscious taste. Polenta With Skewered Meat gets its taste from basic polenta mixed with meat and flavored with white wine. Polenta With Skewered Meat is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.6125
1. Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; remove from heat.
2. Blend in flour; stir in milk and meat-extract paste dissolved in hot water.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils 1 minute; season to taste. - 22.6685
Hazel's Shrimp-crab Meat Newburg
Prepare sauce mixed according to package directions.
Mix all ingredients together.
Heat in top of double boiler.
Serve in patty shells. - 26.8828
Crab Meat Filling
Why not try this Crab Meat Filling? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Crab Meat Filling to believe it! - 36.7203
Low-fat Country Style Strata
Rare is the meal that's delicious for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner; Rarer still is the delicious any time meal that's also healthy! Here is a country strata, the low-calorie way! Chef Binks shows you a super easy, low-fat strata recipe that’s a snap to make... - 113.883
Cut 1 1/2 pounds whiting fillets into serving pieces.
Refrigerate fish in 1/2 cup highly seasoned French dressing for several hours.
Arrange fish on broiler rack; broil under medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, brushing with dressing used for... - 26.0623
Creamed Smoked Whiting
Soak fish in milk with bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, and onion for 1 hour.
Then put over very low heat, and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Add strained milk and cream slowly.
Add fish and remaining ingredients.
Makes... - 40.8232
Spice Crusted Steak With Cherry Tomato And White Bean Saute
This combination of medium-rare beef, with all its lovely resting juices, alongside creamy sweet white beans and juicy cherry tomatoes is a classic and an absolute must if you’ve never tried it before. A-1 sauce on this steak? That will be blasphemy. The... - 99.8783
Lightly fry the onion, almonds, celery and carrot in half thefat in a pan.
When just brown, stir in the remaining butter, add the rice and mushrooms and continue cooking until the rice has absorbed the fat.
Sprinkle with seasoning and put into a casserole... - 45.2919
White Bean Chili
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.2025
One Pot Cabbage And Beans With White Fish
1) Take a large pan and heat the butter.
2) When the butter sizzles, add in the bacon. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, put in the onion, celery and carrots. Gently sauté and cook for 8 to10 mins until they are tender but browned.
4) Add in... - 41.4133
White Soup With Meatballs
Add water to veal, onion, and 2 teaspoons salt; simmer for 2 hours.
Skim, remove veal; slip meat from bones and chop fine; reserve 1 cup for meatballs.
Add remaining meat to broth.
Add flour stirred to a smooth paste with milk.
Season to taste with salt,... - 39.5301
Put knuckle in the pressure cooker with the water and lemon juice.
Bring to the boil uncovered and remove scum.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 1-1 1/2 hours.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Strain the... - 37.2077
Tripe In White Wine Sauce
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a small nonreactive saucepan, add the carrot and onion, and stew them gently until the onion is transparent but not browned about 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then the white wine and water.
Add the bouquet garni and... - 43.4501
Red Snapper Veracruz With White Wine
Prick the fish on both sides with a fork.
Place in a glass baking dish.
Sprinkle with the salt and lime juice.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Heat olive oil in large skillet and saute onion and garlic until soft.
Add the tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
Simmer about... - 44.3662
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.4039
Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice.
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Add meat and soup to mushrooms.
Heat until thick.
Grease baking dish; fill with heated pudding mixture, piling it up in the shape of a pyramid.
Cover with a thick layer of mashed potatoes which... - 40.8947
White House Croissant
Place croissant halves, cut-side up, on micro-proof plate.
Layer turkey, ham, and cheese on each half.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 80, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Pour hot sauce over top. - 25.6125
I have always adored stuffed bread and this video recipe shows some scrumptious stuffed breads which can easily be made at home and they work wonders at family gatherings or if you have friends over, as it is the only sandwich in the world which you can slice... - 69.4767
Gluten Free Holiday Thyme Turkey Gravy
Why throw those turkey drippings when it can be turned into a delicious gravy to be served with baked turkey. In this episode of Kimberly's Kitchen, we get to see Gluten Free holiday thyme turkey gravy that will impress every guest. Kimberly makes thick... - 109.684
Classic Meat Filling
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Blend the meat mixture thoroughly into a smooth paste.
3) Shape the meat mixture into olive sized balls.
4) Use the Meat Filling as a filling in Ravioli or as required. - 35.3778
Simple Turkey Meat Loaf
Place in a loaf pan that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Pour an 8 oz.size can tomato sauce over turkey meat mixture.
Bake one hour at 350°F. - 26.169
Hot Crab Meat Puffs
Hot Crab Meat Puffs tops my list of favorites and is unique with its rich taste. Mayonnaise play a part in making the Hot Crab Meat Puffs yummier. - 28.1793
Mini Turkey Meat Loaves With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Lightly oil two 6-by-3 1/2-inch metal loaf pans. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chopped carrot, celery, garlic and two-thirds of the chopped onion; season with salt and white pepper and cook over... - 32.8277
Lamb Shoulder Stuffed With Sausage Meat
Place the frozen spinach in a casserole, cover and defrost in the microwave oven for 5 minutes on HIGH.
Turn the block of spinach over, cover again and microwave for a further 5 minutes.
Pour into a colander and leave to drain remove as much fat from the lamb... - 41.8352
Crab Meat Baked In Avocados
Make a thick standard white cream sauce.
Mix with crab meat or shrimp.
Fill halved avocados; top with cheese.
Place in a pan 1/4 full of hot water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and avocados heated through. - 27.6605
Crab Meat Casserole
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Heat white sauce and cheese in double boiler and stir until smooth.
3. Add celery salt, green pepper, mushrooms and crab meat.
4. Pour into casserole, cover with buttered crumbs and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) about 30... - 33.7274
Chinese Leaves With Shiitake Mushrooms And Crab Meat
1. Using a sharp knife cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
4. Add the spring onions (scallions) and... - 43.1014
Crab Meat Mornay
Crab Meat Mornay recipe has lasting taste. It takes lot of time for you to forget the taste. Crab Meat Mornay as a side dish for all family get-togethers. - 44.4514
Meat Or Fish Croquettes
Prepare meat or fish.
Have sauce very cold.
Mix very carefully with fish or meat and season.
Shape, crumb, egg, crumb again and fry at 390Â° F. until golden brown on all sides.
Makes about 12 croquettes. - 31.9606
Mix meat and onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine with white sauce.
Chill mixture thoroughly, and then divide evenly into separate portions, allowing 2 tablespoons for each croquette.
Shape into balls, cylinders, cones, or any desired... - 36.7884
Scalloped Crab Meat
Scalloped Crab Meat recipe is a very tasty dish. You can enjoy it as a side dish and serve it with rice or noodles or pasta. It can also complement some other seafood main course. Try this traditional European dish of scalloped crab meat. - 47.6624
Hot Crab Meat Canapes
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the crab meat, lemon juice and mayonnaise together.
2) Stiffly beat the egg white and fold into the crab meat mixture.
3) Top each Melba toast round, with about 1 teaspoon of the crab meat mixture.
4) On a serving dish,... - 32.7918
Crab Meat Cocktail On Toast
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them well.
3. Serve it on top of buttered toast. - 33.2383
Duck Meat Balls
Cut the duck meat from the bone, discarding most of the fat.
Grind the meat in the food chopper or mince very fine with a heavy cleaver.
Mix the ground duck with soy sauce and wine until thoroughly blended.
Chill about 1 hour, or until mixture is stiff enough... - 23.3788
Minced Meat And Bread Rolls
Cook the minced meat with vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and fry onion, ginger and cooked minced meat.
Add all seasonings.
Beat egg whites and add to the meat mixture.
Keep stirring constantly and remove from fire.
Divide the... - 42.4343
Crab Meat Spread
Remove any cartilage from the crab meat; chop fine.
Beat the cheese, buttermilk, sherry, salt and pepper until smooth.
Blend in the crab meat.
Heap in a bowl. - 28.965
Barbecue Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, bread crumbs, egg whites, and pepper in a large bowl.
Shape mixture into a 7x5 inch loaf on a rack in a roasting pan.
Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
Bake at 375... - 33.8531
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.9616
Crab Meat Spread
Combine crab meat, horseradish, salt, lemon juice, and pepper.
Fold in yogurt.
Use to spread on crackers as canapes, or use as a dip. - 26.9279
Curried Crab Meat And Mushroom Salad
In a bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, the curry powder, the minced tarragon, and 1 to 2 tablespoons water, or enough to thin the sauce to the desired consistency.
Stir in the crab meat, the mushrooms, and the lemon juice and on salad plates mound the m - 22.6406
Rice And Meat Salad
Rice And Meat Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Rice And Meat Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 24.1997
Mixture For Dumplings Of Force-meat Ball S
Mince 9 oz.
of lean veal, or poultry, and mince finely or pound to a paste.
Add 6 oz.
of crustless bread soaked in- milk, then squeezed out.
Beat 5 oz.
of butter into this mixture, and add the yolks of 2 eggs and the whites stiffly beaten.
An electric mixer... - 22.8732
Vegetable And Meat Pie
Put the vegetables, macaroni and meat in a greased dish and pour over the white sauce.
Sprinkle cheese and spread the egg on top.
Bake in a hot oven for about twenty minutes, till the top gets browned. - 31.0114
Deviled Crab Meat Imperial
Into a 10" skillet place butter and melt it to hot.
Add diced pepper, mushroom and onion.
When soft, add shallots and pimiento.
Then add flour to make a Roux; add cream and boil, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add crab meat and bread crumbs, making a thick... - 40.2786
Flounder Stuffed With Crab Meat
Combine the crab meat (do not break up lumps) with bread cubes, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, dry mustard, and seasoned salt.
Mix gently; add a mixture of the white sauce and egg yolk.
Continue tossing lightly.
Butter flounder and... - 39.5977
Best Meat Loaf Ever
This beef meatloaf is one of the best meatloaves I have ever tasted. Made with chopped veggies, lean beef and eggs, the best meat loaf is herbed with thyme and sage. With the crunch of added oats, this beef meatloaf is baked and best served with a fresh salad. - 40.2754
Meat Stuffed Manicotti
This Meat Stuffed Manicotti tastes incredible ! Try this pasta stuffed with beef , vegetables and herb seasonings and doused in white sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Meat Stuffed Manicotti are welcome. - 39.4725
Crab Meat New Orleans
Place all the ingredients except the crab meat into a saucepan and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
Add the crab, and heat through.
Serve at once in small casserole dishes. - 30.4207
Meat Pie With Biscuit Topping
Cut meat into 1 1/2 cubes, thendredge with 2 tablesp of the flour, combined with the salt, pepper, and celery salt.
Brown quickly in a large skillet in 3 tablesp hot bacon fat.
Melt remaining bacon fat in a large kettle, Dutch oven or deep well... - 42.5631
Double Rice And Meat Casserole
Saute mushrooms, onion, and meat cubes in butter until meat is well browned; turn mixture into a 3-quart casserole.
Wash wild rice well and add to meat mixture along with white rice.
Add the soy sauce, celery, mushroom soup, and water; mix well.
Cover and... - 37.8143
Crab Meat Puff Hors D'oeuvres
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add scallions, celery, and red pepper and saute until vegetables are soft.
Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until most of liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a... - 31.1478
Crab Meat Creole
1. In hot butter, in skillet, saute celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic until golden.
2. Then add tomatoes, breaking them up with spoon if necessary; add meat sauce and salt. Simmer this sauce until thickened; cool; refrigerate.
About 15... - 35.2764
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 90.5442
Lasagna Style Baked Pennette With Meat Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add thepenneffe and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chopped onion and cook over moderately high heat,... - 31.9659
Meat Loaf Pie With Ricotta Filling
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Mix together the ground meat, oats, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes, shallots, 1 egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute, cheese, 1 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper until well-blended.
Pat half the mixture into a... - 43.1173
Who doesn’t like a good old lasagna? Start working up together in the kitchen as this is a great dish to make together. Take a look at this excellent video and gear up for an elegant super delicious treat. Check it out... - 107.462
Spicy Meat Filled Chiles Rellenos
1 Cook the meat in the water. When done, grind or puree meat in an electric blender. Mix in 1 teaspoon salt, the spices, garlic, onion and raisins.
2 Add enough of the meat broth to moisten. Cook until thick. Parch and peel fresh green chiles or soak dried... - 36.4126
Steamed Egg With Meat And Seafood
1. Combine eggs, soup stock, salt, wine and white pepper in a bowl. Blend well with a whisk. Stir in meat or shrimp and coriander.
2. Transfer mixture to a Pyrex pie pan and steam over high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce to medium-low and continue to steam for... - 28.1011
Diet Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350F°.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy, but not stiff.
3) In another bowl, mix together celery, onion, tomato and ground turkey meat.
4) Gently fold in the egg white in the turkey mixture.
5) Add the... - 39.7201
Braised Turnips With Meat Sauce
If you are on the lookout for a quiet appealing dish, Braised Turnips With Meat Sauce are your thing. No matter what be your taste this Braised Turnips With Meat Sauce will suit you. Check out the result! - 34.3229
Leftover Meat Hash
Leftover Meat Hash is an economical recipe. Leftover Meat Hash gets its taste from meat cooked with flour and potatoes. Leftover Meat Hash is a homemade dish. - 36.8102
Crab Meat And Rice
In skillet, saute rice in butter, stirring, until golden brown.
Remove from heat and gradually add soup, blended with milk.
Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and the next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add crab meat and... - 40.2946
Meat Pie With Brown Biscuits
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
3. Heat a skillet on medium flame.
4. Heat oil.
5. Add the dredged meat and sauté until... - 47.9335
Herbed Jellied Meat Loaf
Finely chop the herbs and the meat and mix them with the green peppercorns.
Put the stock into a saucepan and simmer.
Dissolve the gelatin in the wine and add to the stock with the lemon juice.
Pour it over the meat mixture.
Lightly oil a loaf pan and spoon... - 40.8902
Crab Meat Ravigote
Flake the crab meat, discarding any cartilage.
Marinate in the vinegar 15 minutes, then drain very well.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Blend together half the mayonnaise, the anchovy paste, capers, onions and pimentos.
Add to the crab meat and mix... - 40.896
Crab Meat Supreme
Crab meat supreme is a baked crab meat recipe made with green pepper and pimientos. Prepraed with savory mustard and worcestershire sauce for flavor, the crab meat supreme is baked with milk and is rich and delicious as a filling meal. - 36.7658
Classic Meat Pie
Today, Chef has a very interesting recipe which once learned can be converted into many different kinds. She shows us a meat pie recipe, where the most important part is making the crust. And for the filling, one can use anything that is there in the pantry... - 128.468
Veal And Pork Meat Loaf
Mix meats with mushrooms and bread crumbs soaked in white wine and egg.
Add salt, pepper, garlic clove, a good pinch of nutmeg and 2 tablespoons sour cream.
Shape into oblong loaf, molded around the hard-boiled eggs.
Spoon 4 tablespoons sour cream... - 44.1447
Crab Meat Souffle A La Rene
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Butter a 1-quart baking dish or 2 individual casserole dishes.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-low flame.
4. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper and sauté for 1 minute.... - 44.0918
Hot Crab Meat Canapes
Hot Crab Meat Canapes has a exicting taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Hot Crab Meat Canapes a piquaut and bracing taste. Must catch it - 38.8066
Crab Meat Newburg
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and blend in the flour.
3) Add the entire cream at once and cook the mixture, constantly stirring, till the sauce is thick and starts to bubble.
4) Add a... - 44.6011
Crab Meat Suzette
1) In a mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and beat until smooth.
2) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon flour, dash salt, and white pepper. Stir for few seconds.
3) Now, add 1/2 cup milk and cook, stirring... - 45.207
Swedish Meat Soup With Root Vegetables
Put the beef bones, beef and cold water into a large soup pot.
Cover and cook over high heat until water boils.
Add salt and onion studded with cloves.
Reduce heat to simmer; cook for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until meat is tender, skimming frequently.
Carefully... - 45.2522
Meat Ball Stew
1. Remove ends and skins from onions.
2. Cook onions according to directions in vegetable chapter until almost tender. Drain.
3. Scrub carrots and scrape or peel if necessary. Cut in half and cook according to directions in vegetable chapter, until almost... - 41.7876
Meat Platter In Three Colors
Shred the chicken breast into 2 inch long (5 cm) julienne strips.
This should yield 1 1/2 cups of meat.
Mix the wine, salt, sugar, egg white, and ginger and marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Shred the beef and marinate for 20... - 42.8885
Four-meat Hotpot Soup
1 Wipe the various meats and derind the salt pork. Tie the beef with string. Split the hen in half and wash the liver. Put the water in a large pot, add a good handful of coarse salt and some pepper; put in the beef, bring to a boil, with the lid off, remove... - 43.358
Beef And Pork Meat Loaf
Have meat ground twice through meat chopper.
Mix meats with mushrooms, bread crumbs that have been soaked in white wine, beaten egg, salt, pepper, garlic, a good pinch of nutmeg and 4 tablespoons sour cream.
When well mixed, form into loaf, molded around the... - 40.5401
Cabbage And Meat Layered Casserole
Core the cabbage and separate the leaves.
Cook these in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Soften the roll in the water, then squeeze out and break into small pieces.
Mix the meat with the bread, nutmeg and seasonings.
Arrange half the cabbage leaves... - 42.7526
Deviled Crab Meat Imperial
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter.
3) Add the onion, mushrooms and green pepper and cook till the ingredients are tender.
4) Add the shallots, pimient and flour and blend well.
5) Add the... - 43.6442
Meat Loaf Puff
In a large bowl combine the 1 egg and milk; stir in soft bread crumbs, onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Pat the meat mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Drain off excess... - 42.9415
Meat And Yogurt Stew
Place the meat and onions in a saucepan, add salt, pepper and cinnamon stick.
Cover with water bring to a boil, cover and simmer until the meat is very tender and most of the water has been evaporated.
If too much water is left after the meat is cooked, drain... - 40.6435
Special Pastry For Meat Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine the flour and salt, then cut in the lard until there are pea size pieces.
3) Combine the egg yolk and water together, then stir into the flour mixture, press to form a firm ball and smoothen the... - 39.8705
Tex Mex Meat Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 4" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, 1 cup of the salsa, the corn, mushrooms, green onions, bread crumbs, egg whites, and salt.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan.
2 Bake the meat loaf,... - 35.3382
Meat Loaf Puff
In large bowl combine 1 beaten egg and milk.
Stir in soft bread crumbs, onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Pat meat mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake in 350Â° oven for 25 minutes.
Drain off excess... - 40.7953
Meat Loaf Puff
In a large bowl combine the 1 egg and milk; stir in soft bread crumbs, onion, the 11/2 teaspoons salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Pat the meat mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Drain off excess... - 40.6599
Hot Szechwan Braised Meat With Spring Onion
Beat the meat squares until thin.
Put together in a bowl, sesame paste, garlic, ginger, soya sauce, chilli paste or powder and salt.
Rub well the pieces of meat squares with the above mixture.
Drain and slice mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan, and stir... - 43.3599
1) In a bowl, combine the meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg, tomato puree together, with an electric hand mixer with dough hooks.
2) Add milk to bind, if required and season to taste.
3) Shape the mixture into a flat loaf and place in a suitable dish.... - 41.7095
Meat Stuffed Manicotti
Early in day: In large skillet over low heat, in 1/2 cup butter, saute celery, onions, mushrooms, veal, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper, 20 minutes, stirring often.
Meanwhile, make Bechamel Sauce: In saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter; stir in... - 45.5377
Meat Stuffed Marrow
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 5 or 350°F.
2. Clean the marrow, peel thickly. You may cut it in rings 1 to 1 1/2 inch deep, or you may cut marrow in half lengthways. Scoop out seeds with a spoon.
3. Using a knife. Skin and chop onion... - 46.0657
Meat Koftas In Curried Cream Sauce
Mix the meat with the rest of the kofta ingredients, adding enough beaten egg to bind.
Form the mixture into small balls and deep fry them in the hot oil until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
To make the sauce, melt the fat in a large pan.
Blend in the... - 40.8246
Party Meat Loaf
1. Combine the meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, cheese, dill pickle and juice, 2 teaspoons of the salt, pepper and 1 1/3 cups of the evaporated milk in a large bowl. (Reserve remaining salt and milk for pastry.) Beat eggs in a small bowl. (Reserve 2... - 41.1535
Raw Meat Kufte
In a mixing bowl combine the bulgur with half cup of the water and the red pepper or pepper paste.
Soak for about fifteen minutes, covered.
Add the meat and knead by hand about three to four minutes.
Add the salt and white onion.
Add a little of the cold... - 38.1508
Meat & Cucumber Soup
Meat & Cucumber Soup is simply a delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Meat & Cucumber Soup; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 39.1596
Luncheon Meat Cheese Bake
In a saucepan cook the broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
Trim the crusts from 6 slices of the bread; cut trimmed pieces in half diagonally.
Use bread trimmings and the remaining 2 slices untrimmed bread to cover the bottom of a greased 12... - 40.9517