- » White Marshmallow
White Marshmallow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white marshmallow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white marshmallow recipes.
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 84.7625
Martian Mallows : Halloween Marshmallow Treat
1. In a pan, heat the butter and vegetable oil.
2. Next, add the white chocolate chips until it melts and is smooth.
3. Separate the melted chocolate into two pans.
4. Add food coloring into the 2 pans of chocolate and mix.
5. Insert toothpicks into... - 102.259
Marshmallow And Pineapple Sherbet
Combine marshmallows, pineapple juice, and water in double boiler and heat until marshmallows melt.
Cool, add lemon juice and 1 teaspoon sugar.
Freeze to a mush.
Combine remaining sugar, salt, and beaten egg whites.
Stir into sherbet.
Freeze. - 31.2974
Barry, His Daughter Phoebe & nephews Ben & Jack make some marshmallow blondies (white chocolate brownies) - 111.72
Maple Marshmallow Frosting
1.In a saucepan, cook the sugar and water together, stirring until the sugar is dissolved
2.Then cook without stirring to the soft-ball stage (238Â° F.)
3.Now add the marshmallow to the hot syrup, pressing it under the surface so that it will... - 36.3381
Sugarless Marshmallow Frosting
1. Put the egg whites and corn syrup in the top of a double boiler and cook over hot water, beating constantly until thick and fluffy.
2. Then add the marshmallows and remove from the heat.
3. Beat until icing stands in peaks. - 23.6835
Boil sugar and water together for 5 minutes.
Cut marshmallows into small pieces and add to hot syrup.
Stir until dissolved and pour mixture gradually over stiffly beaten egg whites.
Beat until smooth and well blended.
Makes 2 1/2 cups sauce. - 30.5352
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water.
2) Heat up the mixture to bring a boil.
3) Continue boiling without disturbing the mixture until the syrup spins to a thread.
4) Add marsh-mallows and allow melting into syrup.
5) In a bowl, beat egg whites.... - 37.3631
Boil sugar and water together for 5 min.
Add marshmallows, cut in small pieces with scissors, and then fold this mixture gradually into the stiffly beaten egg white.
Add the vanilla and enough green coloring to tint.
Serve hot or warm on ice cream. - 28.0756
Heat marshmallows in milk until half melted, stirring constantly.
Remove fromheat fold until smooth.
Beat egg whites, add sugar gradually, continue beating until stiff.
Add salt and vanilla.
Blend two mixtures together and spread over pie.
Bake in very hot... - 30.7298
Combine sugar and 1/4 cup water; bring to a boil, cooking to 238 degrees on candy thermometer.
Pour mixture over egg white, beating constantly.
Add va- nilla; beat until about thick enough to spread.
Add marshmallows; beat until well blended.
Spread on top... - 26.182
In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows until coated.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes.
Decorate with gel or candies for eyes.
Store in an... - 28.1331
Combine egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, corn syrup and water in top of double boiler.
Blend 1 minute on low speed with electric mixer.
Place over boiling water; beat on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 7 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 30.7226
Combine egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, syrup, and water in top of double boiler.
Place over boiling water; beat with a rotary beater until stiff peaks form, scraping pan occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Add marshmallow creme and continue beating until it... - 23.289
Marshmallow Mint Sauce
1.Make a thin syrup of the sugar and water (220Â°-230Â° F.).
2.Cut the marshmallows in quarters and add to the syrup.
3.Pour the mixture over the egg-white gradually, beating vigorously.
4.Add the flavoring and tint a delicate... - 35.3007
The marshmallow mousse is a fruity and nutty mousse made with marshmallows and cream. Prepared along with milk and vanilla, the marshmallow mousse is creamy and delightfully indulgent on a weekend night! - 38.4148
Coffee And Marshmallow Foam
Coffee And Marshmallow Foam has a improbable taste. The coffee and eggs gives the Coffee And Marshmallow Foam a invigorating taste. Coffee And Marshmallow Foam is inspired by restaurants globally. - 34.855
Marshmallow Mint Sauce
In a 4 cup glass measure, stir together water and sugar.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes or until boiling.
Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for aboout 21/2 minutes (mixture should boil... - 38.5276
Combine egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, syrup and water in top of double boiler.
Place over boiling water; beat with rotary beater until stiff peaks form, scraping pan occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Add marshmallow creme and continue beating until of... - 27.0715
Marshmallow Cream Frosting
If you are looking for some easy-to-follow, mouthwatering dessert frosting that can make your good dessert feel just great then this Marshmallow Cream Frosting is the way to go! Marshmallow cream has always been a hit and when coupled with vanilla flavoring... - 33.001
Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting
You can start making your own Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting now at home. It turned out to be more fluffy and creamy than I expected. Hope it works well for you too. - 26.4898
Coconut Marshmallow Frosting
This Coconut Marshmallow Frosting can make any good dessert taste extremelt delicous! The feel biting into the fresh marshmallows wrapped in grated coconut is such an awesome thing to experience. If you want to know how it feels, give this amazing desserts... - 40.5019
Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine the cream of tartar, sugar and water in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil.
Boil until the mixture spins a long thread when a little is dropped from a spoon held above the saucepan.
Add... - 22.6924
Boil sugar and water; add slowly to egg whites.
While still warm, add cream of tartar and vanilla; beat until bowl is cool. - 20.5382
1. Separate whites and yolks of eggs carefully. Keep yolks aside for sauce.
2. Whisk whites very stiffly.
3. Add sugar gradually.
4. Dissolve gelatine in warm water and add drop by drop to the sugar and egg mixture.
5. Add vanilla essence.
6. Separate into 3... - 38.1393
Marshmallow Peppermint Frosting
Preheat oven to 450°.
Make frosting as package directs.
Add peppermint extract.
Spread between layers and on top and sides of cool chocolate or other cake.
Press marshmallow halves into top frosting.
Bake for 8 minutes. - 25.9129
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
1. Take a double boiler and soften the marshmallows in it.
2. Take saucepan and add water and sugar into it and boil the mixture until it becomes syrupy and attains the consistency of long... - 36.5451
In top of a double boiler, combine egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, corn syrup and water.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
Place over boiling water.
Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form or about 7 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 33.2347
Rosalie's Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 118.39
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan combine sugar and water. Mix well and boil to make thin one string syrup.
2. Add marshmallows and cook till they dissolve, while stirring continuously.
3. Add this syrup gradually to beaten egg whites, while beating... - 32.6361
Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting
Sprinkle gelatin over water in saucepan; allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool to the consistency of thick syrup.
Add cocoa, sugar replacement and vanilla, stirring to blend.
Beat... - 32.2475
Combine first 5 ingredients in top part of double boiler.
Beat with rotary beater until mixed.
Place over rapidly boiling water; beat constantly for 7 minutes, or until frosting forms peaks.
Remove from heat, add vanilla and marshmallows, and beat until... - 35.863
Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting
1. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Then cook to the soft ball stage, 238° F., or the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped from a spoon into a cup of cold water.
2. Remove from the heat and... - 29.0264
1. Assemble candies for decorating by colors. If desired, cut orange gumdrops into slender wedges for carrot-shaped noses, green gumdrops into leaves, red gumdrops into berries, licorice sticks into twig like arms.
2. To make hats, heat chopped red (or green... - 37.5442
This marshmallow sauce is a creamy and luxuriant dessert sauce made with milk and marshmallows. Prepared with added sugar, the marshmallow sauce is a cooked dessert sauce that can be used with puddings and served over sweet bakes and cakes. - 38.4971
Nutella And Marshmallow
Host Caitlin shows you a delicious dessert option that requires just four ingredients. Simple, delicious and filled with an ooey-gooey mixture of chocolate and marshmallow, this is sure to be a home run. - 111.649
Marshmallow Surprise Cupcakes
1) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
2) Use muffin pan cups to line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) In a small bowl, combine marshmallows and nuts.
4) In a large bowl combine egg whites, milk, oil and... - 43.2385
Birthday Party Treats
1) In a medium-size bowl, cover gelatin with boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
2) Blend in cold water.
3) Take a standard 6-cup muffin tin; spray it with nonstick vegetable spray and then put about 8 miniature marshmallows in each section.
4)... - 36.9617
Chocolate Marshmallow Dessert
Soak gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
In a heavy saucepan, combine cocoa, milk and whole marshmallows.
Over low heat stir constantly until cocoa is blended and marshmallows are completely dissolved.
Remove from heat: stir until marshmallows are... - 42.5684
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 128.751
In small mixer bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
Add salt and sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Measure syrup in 1-cup measure.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute or until mixture boils.
Pour over egg white, continuing to beat until frosting is stiff.
Beat in... - 34.156
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and set aside.
Combine egg white, sugar, water, corn syrup and salt in the top of a double boiler.
Set over boiling water and cook, beating constantly with a rotary beater, about 5 minutes or until mixture holds firm... - 27.7723
Soften gelatin in cold water; then dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in sugar and cool.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff and fold into cooled gelatin mixture.
Stir in vanilla and turn into an 8-inch square mold or baking pan.
Cut in squares and serve with... - 33.3368
Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting
1. In the top of a double boiler, mix egg whites (at room temperature), sugar, corn syrup, and water; beat 1 minute on high speed of electric mixer.
2. Keep over boiling water and beat on high speed of electric mixer 7 minutes.
3. Take away from heat;... - 31.5274
Marshmallow Ghosts - Halloween
Halloween is nearly upon us and we are going to prepare some terrifying marshmallow ghosts, a Halloween treat, worthy of the Addams family. - 126.91
In this video James & Barry attempt to make a giant marshmallow. In possibly the biggest/most dangerous challenge to date how will they get on? Who are they gonna call? - 0
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, add butter and beat well till it is creamy in texture.
3. Add brown sugar and flour gradually and mix well.
4. Spread this mixture evenly on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking... - 43.156
Marshmallow Filling And Icing
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, salt and water.
2) Fold in marsh-mallows and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Continue boiling until the syrup spins a thread.
4) Beat egg whites and pour in syrup into the egg whites.
5) Continue beating to form a firm... - 34.3639
Crispy Marshmallow Ghosts
1) In a saucepan,stir in butter until melted and add the miniature marshmallows,mix well until smooth.
2) Now add the vanilla and mix well.
3) Into a large bowl,transfer the mixture by scraping and stir in cereal until coated.
4) Over a saucepan of... - 49.3521
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a mixing bowl; set aside for 5 minutes to allow gelatin to soften.
Add to boiling water in a saucepan; cook and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Cool to consistency of thick syrup.
Stir in fructose and... - 36.8259
Soak the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water, add an extra 1/4 cup of water, bring to boil, and set aside to cool.
Beat the egg whites stiff; add the gelatin and sugar.
Beat until again stiff.
Flavor half of mixture with lemon (tint if desired) and pour into loaf... - 33.4518
Place egg whites in small bowl, beat with electric mixer on high speed for about 1 minute or until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, a tablespoon at a time.
Beat each addition of sugar until it is completely dissolved before adding the next... - 32.7218
Beat egg-whites, until stiff, add 4 oz. castor sugar, beat thoroughly until sugar is dissolved .
Add remaining sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Lightly fold in sifted cornflour then vinegar.
Take 30 in. length of aluminium... - 32.7569
Potted Jasmine Tea Cream With Sweet Lime Marshmallow
Place the milk and tea into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Place the sugar, yolks and corn flour into a bowl and whisk till clear.
Strain the hot milk mixture onto the egg mixture, whisking at all times till incorporated.
Place back onto the heat and warm... - 44.1873
Using 25 g - 1 oz of the sifted icing sugar, lightly dust a 20 cm - 8" square baking tin.
Put the remaining icing sugar on a large plate and set aside.
In a large saucepan, dissolve the sugar and glucose in the water over a low heat.
Stir constantly until the... - 37.953
Marshmallow And Pineapple Dessert
1. In medium bowl, lightly toss rice with pineapple, cherries, and marshmallows, to combine. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
2. Fold in whipped cream just before serving. Top with additional cherries, if desired. - 26.125
Marshmallow Pavlova Slice
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition until all sugar is dissolved.
Add vanilla and vinegar, beat further 1 minute.
Spread meringue into greased, greased-paper lined 28cm x 18cm (11 in by 7in) lamington... - 41.2009
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for brownie and mix well.
3. Spread in an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Once baked, keep aside.
5. In a... - 46.4394
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together.
3) Take another bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg... - 48.2934
Marshmallow Coconut Icing
Combine egg whites, syrup, sugar and water in top of double boiler.
Cook over rapidly boiling water, while beating.
When icing will stand in peaks, remove from fire.
After icing cake, sprinkle with coconut. - 21.8966
1) Preheat the oven to 275Â°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the milk powder and sugar together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer, until frothy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar until the whites... - 40.025
Marshmallow Banana Pudding
Marshmallow Banana Pudding brings a genuniely unique flavor of the fruits. I found this dish simple and easy to prepare and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Marshmallow Banana Pudding is clearly something we can easily make at... - 34.5687
Orange And Marshmallow Pralines
Place two orange rinds in water to boil.
Remove the inner white skin and chop very fine.
Bring sugar and milk to a hard boil, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Cook to 236 degrees or very soft ball stage.
Remove from fire and add butter, marshmallow... - 38.4807
Ghostly Petit Fours With Mallow Frosting
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
Freeze cake 1... - 46.107
Creme De Menthe Pie
Combine marshmallows and milk in a large glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH about 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff.
Stir to blend well.
Add creme de cacao and creme de menthe.
Cool until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Whip... - 41.6454
Pastel Almond Bark
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. - 30.8011
1) In a double boiler, put the vanilla, eggs and butter.
2) Cook for about 25 minutes, constantly stirring.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Roll the tea biscuits into crumbs and then add to the cooled mixture.
5) Add the marshmallow.
6) Put the mixture in a... - 38.7935
Bake pie crust.
Heat marshmallows and milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are melted.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping... - 39.0809
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
2. In a bowl, toss remaining crumbs with melted butter.
3. Turn crumbs into an 8-inch x 8-inch x 2-inch baking dish and press lightly to cover base of dish.
4. In small mixing bowl combine marshmallow creme,... - 42.9193
1) In a bowl, combine the crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter together.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, pat the mixture to form a crust
3) In the top of a double boiler, melt the marshmallows with milk .
4) Allow to cool, then gently fold in the two... - 45.2292
Combine crumbs, sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan.
Refrigerate while making filling.
In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk.
Stir constantly over low heat until marshmallows melt.
Refrigerate until... - 48.7336
St. Patrick's Day Green Grasshopper Pie
1. Heat 32 marshmallows with 2/3 cup milk in a saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted.
2. Reduce heat if the sauce begins to stick to the bottom of the saucepan, and continue to stir continuously. (If the... - 118.545
Whip 1/2 pint heavy cream until stiff.
Fold marshmallow mixture into the cream.
Pour into the cookie crust.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Cut into small wedges and serve with coffee. - 36.6078
Chocolate Grasshopper Pie
1. Select a 9-inch pie plate
2. Tip the butter into it and microwave on High for 40 seconds
3. Add the crushed cookies mixture to the pie plate and mix well
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of the pie plate to form a shell
5.... - 43.8823
Easy Twenty Four Hour Salad
1) In a double boiler, mix the salt, sugar, vinegar, pineapple syrup, butter and egg yolks together.
2) Cook over hot water, stirring continuously until thick. Then allow to cool.
3) Stir in the pineapple pieces, orange pieces, marshmallows and... - 45.7781
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
1.Mix sugar and butter and blend well until creamy.
2.Put egg yolks in the mixture and blend.
3.Take a double broiler and heat chocolate in it.
4.Put chcocolate in the egg mixture by mixing continuously.
5.Put 1/2 cup nuts and with the spatula put the... - 46.2528
Popcorn Cake Delight
1. Take a large bowl and put the popcorn in it. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and vinegar.
3. Over medium heat, cook stirring frequently, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°).
4. Take... - 48.8774