- » White Lima Bean
White Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white lima bean recipes.
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 33.8075
Lima Bean Rabbit
1) Take a bowl and soak the lima beans in it.
2) Cook them according to the instructions given on the package.
3) Drain the excess water out.
4) Take a pan and heat it with wine prior to chafing.
5) Chop the onions.
6) Dice the pimientos and tomatoes... - 46.2955
Creamy Lima Bean Soup
1. Boil water. Add beans and boil 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
3. Saute celery and onion. Add to beans.
4. Strain soup and return liquid to the soup pot.
5. Puree vegetables and return to soup pot.
6. Add bouillon.
7. Put yogurt... - 42.6227
Lima Bean Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes until margarine is melted; add beans and broth. Cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer to blender and process until... - 25.6053
Lima Bean And Radicchio Salad
1) Heat a small pot of lightly salted water and allow it come to a boil.
2) Put in lima beans and cook till they turn tender. Remove from heat and drain.
3) Immediately put them in ice-cold water to chill. Drain again.
4) Separate, tear and wash the... - 39.3315
Lima Bean Appetizer
Lima Bean Appetizer - If lima bean is your pick, you will sure love this. Ideal as an appetizer for a veggie treat, you can opt for this Lima Bean Appetizer for last minute preps. - 29.1223
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439
Lima Bean Casserole
Saute bacon in large skillet until brown; add butter.
Saute onions with bacon in butter and pan drippings about 1 minute.
Add carrots; saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add lima beans, salt, sugar, and water.
Turn into 2-quart casserole; add garlic.
Stir gently until... - 42.2467
Lima Bean And Carrot Soup
In large saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients.
Add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Pour bean mixture into blender container, in two batches, if necessary; process until pureed.
Return to... - 41.3952