- » White Kidney Bean
White Kidney Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white kidney bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white kidney bean recipes.
Kidney Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Drain kidney beans and turn into medium bowl.
2. Add vinegar, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper and stir gently to mix well.
3. Refrigerate, covered, to chill well for at least 2 hours.
4. Toss gently with tuna and egg.
5. Line salad bowl with... - 44.669
Hearty Kidney Bean Soup
1. In a large bowl, mix togetrher the means and one quart of water, cover and let stand overnight; drain and throw the soaking liquid away
2. In a four-quart saucepan, mix the beans with the remaining quart of water and allow to boil
3. Add tomatoes,... - 40.9848
Slow Cooker Kidney Bean And Vegetable Stew
Many of you don't feel like cooking after a hectic and tiring day. However, this slow cooking recipe of bean and vegetable stew is going to keep you relaxed. Cut up the vegetables and put them inside the slow cooker in the morning, before going to work, and... - 132.37
Kidney Bean Curry
Soak kidney beans in water to cover overnight.
Add turmeric and salt and cook slowly for 1 to 2 hours, until beans are tender but firm.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add bay leaves, spices and tomatoes.
Cook for approximately 5... - 43.4329
Kidney Bean Stew
Kidney beans are loaded with protein, folate, iron, phosphorous, copper and manganese. It is also low in fat, cholesterol and sodium. Kidney beans are a fantastic source of dietary fiber. This stew is nice and spicy. I served it with brown rice and a fresh... - 123.968
Miner's Corn And Kidney Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, add the kidney beans, corn, chopped onion and green pepper.
Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, water, sugar, red pepper. Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Continue cooking for 1 more minute.
4) Take the saucepan off... - 45.6793
Beef And Kidney Bean Pie
Remove membrane from kidney and cut kidney lengthwise through center.
Remove skin, white tubes, and fat.
Thoroughly rinse kidney with cold water.
Cut into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Put cubes into a bowl and pour dressing over all.
Turn each piece to coat.
Cover... - 45.364
Spicy Salsa Bean Soup (iron Rich) By Tarla Dalal
Soups can either be kind or kindling, and this one is of the latter style! Pepped up with oregano and chilli flakes, this spicy soup features an iron-rich combination of rajma and Mexican salsa. Blanched and finely chopped tomatoes make the soup super tangy,... - 0