- » White Juice
White Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white juice recipes.
White Grape Juice Cranberry Punch
Combine the cranberry juice cocktail and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice and chill fruit juice mixture until ready to use.
Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl over ice cubes and blend in the sparkling white... - 31.0599
Grapes Pineapple And Peaches In White Grape Juice
Wash and drain grapes.
Pare pineapple, remove eyes and core.
Cut into 1 -inch chunks.
Peel peaches, cut into halves and remove pits.
Place peach halves in soaking solution to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a small amount of each fruit... - 38.0624
White Grape Juice Gelatin Dessert
Divide the grapes among four dessert dishes or wineglasses; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix gelatin with sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat juice to boiling.
Add to gelatin-sugar mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup gelatin... - 31.2797
Pears And Nectarines In White Grape Juice
Peel and core pears and nectarines; cut into halves and place in soaking solution to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a few pears and nectarines at a time in water until heated through.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Heat... - 37.0075
Whiting Mousse With Lime Juice
Rinse the whitings under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put on a long dish.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and... - 45.5916
Fresh Orange Cranberry Juice Salad
Heat cranberry juice cocktail to boiling; remove from heat and stir in gelatin.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in orange pieces, sour cream, and nuts.
Chill until firm. - 27.2114
Cover grapes with boiling water.
Heat slowly to a simmer and continue to simmer until fruit is very soft.
Keep below the boiling point.
Strain through dampened jelly bag or a strainer which has been lined with several thicknesses of dampened... - 44.3725
In a 1-quart sealable jug or pitcher, mix juice and water.
To serve, place ice in each of two 12- to 16-ounce glasses; add juice mixture and lemon or lime slices.
If desired, float berries or fruit pieces on top of each drink. - 25.6438
Young Partridge In Grape Juice
Extract enough juice from white grapes to make a sauce.
(Use a fruit-press if you have one, or a suitable food mill, or press the grapes through a sieve, or wrap them in a piece of muslin and twist and wring over a bowl.) Clean the partridges, stuff them with... - 21.1003
Grape Juice-fruit Refresher
Spoon sherbet equally into 4 stemmed glasses.
Top each with 1/3 cup sliced strawberries.
Just before serving, pour 1 to 2 tablespoons grape juice over top. - 21.7431
1. If available, take the red rhubarb, wash and then cut it.
2. In large cooking pot add it, cover with water, bring to a boil and simmer briefly.
3. Strain through thin cotton, then bring strained liquid to a boil and add white sugar.
4. Bring it to... - 34.6041
Jay Kordich "The Father of Juicing" makes "Tangerine Juice" unlike the way most people would do it. Jay simply removes the orange peel but saves the white, then puts the tangerines through his PowerGrind Pro juicer. - 110.628
Quail Braised In Tomato Juice
Rub birds inside and out with lemon.
Place some parsley in each cavity.
Tie legs together; twist wings under back.
In skillet brown birds well in 1/4 cup butter.
Add tomato juice; cover and cook slowly till tender, 30 to 45 minutes, basting 2 or 3... - 38.1314
Turnip And Lime Juice Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lemon juice and salt and mix well.
2. Add turnips and coat evenly.
3. Cling wrap or foil wrap and marinate at room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
4. Before service, add harissa and mix well.
5. Serve as an... - 34.2562
Cherry Sauce With Grape Juice
In medium-size saucepan over nedium heat, combine all ingredients; cook, stirring frequently, 35 to 40 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Cool and pack in freezer containers or sterilized jelly jars.
Seal and cool completely; freeze.
Makes two 8-ounce... - 30.3024
Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice
Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice has a fine taste. If you like the flavor of fruit juice with cheese then try Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice recipe. Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice is inspired by many food joint worldwide. - 40.8351
Oil And Lemon Juice Dressing
1. Shake all the ingredients together in a suitable small bottle or container. The lemon juice can be wholly or partly replaced by white wine vinegar.
2. Keep cool in the fridge and shake well before use. Keeps for several days. - 22.8145
Peel ripe tomatoes and cut out stems, white cores, and any soft spots.
Fill Osterizer container with quartered tomatoes, cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
Pour through strainer to remove seeds.
Measure juice and pour into saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon... - 29.3352
Concord Grape Juice
Combine grapes and water in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil and simmer covered 30 minutes or until very tender and falling apart.
Strain through a fine sieve.
Measure 4 cups of the juice into a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add the sugar and return to the... - 33.3913
1. Wash and chop the apples.
2. Wash and peel the lemon. Scrape the inside white portion of the lemon, discard and then cut the peel into fine shreds. Set the lemon juice aside.
3. Put both the apples and peel together into a vessel with a tight-fitting... - 30.0347
Salmon Slices With Lime Juice And Basil
On a cutting board place fillets skin side down.
With a very sharp knife slice salmon thinly; discard skin.
In a shallow dish arrange salmon slices.
In a small bowl combine lime juice, chopped basil, sugar and salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over... - 36.4362
Rabbit In Its Own Juice
Wash rabbit pieces and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange them in a single layer in a flame-proof casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the oil over, and sprinkle with celery, garlic and onion. Cover the casserole tightly and bake in a... - 30.1662
Juice 'n Fruit Salad
STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into red gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cold juice. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Stir in peaches.... - 32.8591
Cod Lemon Juice Dish
1) Take a baking dish and place the cod slices on it after spreading it with butter.
2) Mix the leeks, ginger, lemon juice, butter, garlic and bay leaves together with salt.
3) Add it on top of the cod slices.
4) Dot the remaining butter over the... - 35.5459
Star Spangled Banner Juice
To celebrate our nation's birthday, here is a great tasting combination of red, white and blue. Raspberries, Almond Milk and Blueberries, plus some apple for sweetness. We can make this combo in one step with the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer. No extra... - 113.323
Vegetables With Garlic And Lemon Juice
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes to a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the peas to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes; drain, refresh under cold water, drain again... - 34.286
Haandi Lentils With Lemon Juice And Fresh Tomatoes
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and place in a haandi with 600 ml (1 pint) of the water, turmeric, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, whole green chilli and curry leaves.
2. Partly cover the haandi with a lid and place a wooden spoon in the pan to prevent the... - 42.1039
Braised Turkey Breast In Apple Juice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take the turkey breast and rub with oil. Sprinkle sage, salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and lightly grease it with oil.
4) Place garlic and onion in it. Place the turkey... - 46.9432