- » White Hamburger
White Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white hamburger recipes.
Low Carb Cajun Burger - Making The Hamburger Buns Part 1
Don't let your low carb diet put a damper on your love for food! You can be on a diet and still eat what you love, like a Cajun style burger. With LowCarb360's 3 Part video series on making the perfect low carb burger, you will be able to make a healthy... - 108.278
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Special Hamburger Treats
Make "hamburgers" out of 2 vanilla wafers and 1 mint patty.
Use yellow and green icing as mustard and relish, to stick them together.
Use green tinted coconut as lettuce, if desired.
Brush egg white on top of each and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
These look... - 34.057
Put meat in a mixing bowl.
Stir in egg white, catsup, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Shape hamburger into 1 1/ 2h balls.
Thread skewers with hamburgers, dill pickles, onion, and cherry tomatoes, ending with pieces of hamburger bun.
Preheat the grill.
Set... - 37.3958
Creamy Hamburger-noodle Hot Dish
Creamy hamburger and noodle dish is a hamburger and noodle preparation that can be microwaved at home. Cooked with meat and veggies like mushroms and onions along with tomato paste and sour cream, the creamy hamburger and noodles has plenty of flavor to it. - 41.6759
Betty's Version Of The Big Brown Hamburger
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make the "Big Brown," a hamburger we enjoyed on our recent visit to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky. This hamburger was designated as one of Guy Fieri's top 5 hamburgers on his Food Network TV show,... - 0
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, pepper, baking powder, and egg yolks. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until just stiff, then fold them into the beef mixture.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for... - 31.7623
Hamburger Omelets Foo Yong
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Blend in next 6 ingredients.
Fold in egg whites.
In large skillet melt margarine or butter.
Using 1/3 cup mixture for each omelet, cook over medium heat 3 minutes on each side.
Add more margarine, if needed.
Serve... - 41.9435
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 101.866
Cheesy hamburger muffins, these little bakes are meaty and savory. Baked with the cheddar cheese in brown bread crust, these muffins have a hint of worcestershire sauce with mushroom soup as the base. - 38.3865
Hot Dog And Hamburger Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and remove stem ends.
2) Core the apples and peppers; remove seeds from peppers.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the apples, tomatoes, peppers and onions.
4) In a large kettle, combine rest of the... - 45.1508
Baked Hamburger Buns
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add Sourdough Starter.
Mix in 2 cups flour.
Let stand 12 hours or overnight to develop starter.
Stir to dissolve crust.
Add honey, milk, salt, oil, and eggs; mix well.
Stir in bran.
Add 2 cups flour; work in.
Pour 1 cup flour on... - 42.0171
Combine the beef, egg yolks and remaining ingredients except egg whites, then fold in the beaten egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls into large greased skillet.
Cook until puffed and brown, then turn and brown remaining side.
Serve immediately. - 29.6365
In large bowl, combine cucumbers, sweet peppers, celery, onion and salt; cover with boiling water and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard... - 43.2564
Hamburger Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in olive oil.
Cut bacon up fine and fry until brown.
Put minced meat in with onions and cook until meat is white.
Add tomato catsup and kidney beans.
Mix mustard, sugar, chili powder, pepper and salt.
Make into a paste with water.
Add to mixture... - 38.2097
Corned Beef Hamburger
1) Into a basin, measure the corned beef, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs and a lot of seasoning.
2) Add the sauce and just enough egg, which has ben beaten lightly, to bind the mixture together.
3) Onto a lightly floured working surface, turn out the... - 33.5703
Gluten Free Honey Oat Hamburger Buns
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Spray 4 inch cake pans with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl combine warm water, yeast and honey, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine flour, xanthan gum, salt and oats.
5. Mix over low speed and gradually pour... - 113.545
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Hamburger Vegetable Casserole
Combine meat, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and next 4 ingredients.
Shape into 12 large balls and brown on all sides in hot fat.
Place meatballs in a large casserole.
To drippings add marjoram and gravy.
Scrape carrots, peel onions and... - 42.4634
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.0024