- » White Gravy
White Gravy Recipes
White gravy is prepared from roux (a cooked mixture of butter and flour), milk and black pepper. It is used with biscuits, fried chicken or steak, sausages, etc. In India, it is used to cook various cuisines that are ... More »
Betty's Exquisite Country White Gravy -- Go Uk & U Of L! ☼
If you are looking for some marvelous foods for setting the Easter Breakfast table, here is one recipe for all that should not be missed. The delicious white gravy is super tasting gravy which can be served as a perfect accompaniment to Biscuits or any other... - 104.396
Chicken Fried Steak In White Gravy Part 2 - Frying
Part 2 is getting the steaks coated to get fried. The Drunk Cook gets some creamy mashed potatoes to go along with it. The Steps shown are slightly disgusting, as he uses his fingers! Pay no attention to those details while watching this video! - 39.0451
Gluten Free Holiday Thyme Turkey Gravy
Why throw those turkey drippings when it can be turned into a delicious gravy to be served with baked turkey. In this episode of Kimberly's Kitchen, we get to see Gluten Free holiday thyme turkey gravy that will impress every guest. Kimberly makes thick... - 109.412
White Wine Gravy
Spoon pan drippings from turkey breast into a 2-cup liquid measuring cup; add wine and enough chicken broth to make 2 cups.
Combine wine mixture, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan.
Combine cornstarch and water; add to wine mixture.
Bring to a boil over... - 30.9324
Quinoa Loaf In A Gravy Of White Wine And Mushrooms
If you thought meat loaf is a luxury of the carnivores, think again. The vegan Chef Joel is on a mission to prove you wrong. A vegan loaf made from quinoa, oats, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes, filled with spinach and topped with a warm and smooth gravy of... - 104.353
Chicken Fried Steak In White Gravy Part 1 - Preparation
Chicken Steak with gravy is a beautiful dish to get going for the evening! But this drunk cook simply gets offensive in his style. Part 1 is the prepping of the stew. Part 2 of the video is the actual cooking so stay tuned. - 39.0424
Southern Chicken Fried Steak With White Gravy
Want an easy and delicious chicken recipe to try at home? Scott shows us his version of Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy. He has shown the recipe in great detail except for the dry rub recipe which he has shown in some other video. It’s worth... - 113.793
Roast Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Roast Turkey with Giblet Gravy is simple and utterly delicious and the giblet gravy adds the right drizzle of flavor. This Roast Turkey with Giblet Gravy recipe is sure to woo your guests. Carve your turkey, serve with the gravy and dig in! - 35.1968
Ham And Grits With Red Eye Gravy
This Ham And Grits with Red Eye Gravy is a delicious ham dish. Try this ham with hominy grits and let me know if you like it. your suggestions for this Ham And Grits with Red Eye Gravy is welcome. - 22.1483
Traditional Roast Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Prepare any of the 3 stuffings; set aside.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for making Giblet Gravy.
Rinse turkey with cold running water and drain well.
Spoon some stuffing lightly into neck cavity.
Fold neck skin over stuffing; fasten neck skin... - 37.2661
Combine liquid Butter Buds and flour in saucepan on top of stove.
Over low heat gradually add milk, broth, and sherry stirring until smooth.
Cook until thickened.
Add salt and pepper.
Add chives if desired. - 27.1059
Round Steak In Onion Gravy
Day 1: Add enough water to the black-eyed peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Add the vinegar... - 43.3978
First, make turkey stock.
Remove the giblets from the bird and wash well.
Boil giblets together with neck in 1 quart of water with onion and celery.
Drain off broth and refrigerate to defat.
To make gravy, heat canola oil in a medium saucepan.
Add garlic and... - 44.6934
Orange Tarragon Gravy
1. Combine the flour and orange juice in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Set aside.
2. Pour turkey drippings from the roast turkey into a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a few... - 26.7294
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 104.415
Chicken Liver In Green Masala
1)In a frying pan heat oil and fry the red onions, ginger garlic paste till golden brown on a low flame. Add cumin powder, cinnamon stick, clove and lightly stir.
2)To this add black pepper powder, green chilies and curry leaves and stir on a low... - 0
Thanksgiving Vegetable Gravy
If you have roasted the turkey with vegetable but don't know what to do with the vegetable next, just try this quick gravy recipe out. Chef Keith Snow gives you a innovative idea how to prepare a delicious curry with left out vegetables and make it a... - 97.971
Apple Gravy For Pork Or Boiled Beef
Cook apples in hot butter for about 2 minutes, or until soft and golden.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in white sauce and nutmeg.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. - 32.1248
The Chairman's Gravy
1) In a bowl, dissolve arrowroot into stock.
2) In a saucepan, add the mixture and place over heat.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and allow simmering by frequent stirring to thicken the liquid.
4) Serve the gravy by seasoning... - 35.0047
Wine Mushroom Gravy
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over low heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the pimento strips, undiluted soup and wine and mix well.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.9505
Vegan Thanksgiving Gravy
Watch The Sexy Vegan continue his special Thanksgiving series. Learn how to make a yummy vegan gravy here. - 111.644
Pork Roast With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Rub the meat with lemon, rosemary, salt and pepper, place it on a rack and roast for three hours without a lid; reserve a cup of the drippings and remove the meat
3. In a small saucepan, mix the... - 35.8602
Herbed Low Calorie Gravy
1. In a small bowl or 2-cup liquid measure, whisk or stir together the beef broth and cornstarch until blended.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir the broth once again and... - 28.8685
Chicken Creamy Gravy
Place margarine in a 4-cup glass measure,- microwave, uncovered, at HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add flour; stir until smooth.
Gradually odd milk, broth, and sherry; stir until smoot.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 5 minures or untl thickened, stirring... - 30.5872
Sauerbraten With Ginger Snap Gravy
Place beef in deep ceramic or glass bowl.
Add onions, peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
Pour white vinegar, water, and cider vinegar over meat.
Chill, covered, 4 days.
Turn meat twice each day.
Remove meat from marinade; dry well with paper towels.
Strain... - 42.0445
Christmas Goose With Glazed Oranges And Creamy Mushroom Gravy
1. Prepare Rye-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into neck cavity (do... - 41.8909
Foolproof Fat Free Gravy
1. Defat the pan drippings by placing them in a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a few ice cubes, and skim off the fat once it rises and hardens.) Combine the fat-free drippings, pepper, poultry... - 22.8565
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the neck and wing tips on a baking sheet and brown in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Transfer them to a large pot, add the stock, onion, carrots, celery, and parsley, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pot, and... - 36.5665
Giblet Gravy With Wine
Combine first 7 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in medium saucepan.
Partially cover and bring to simmer.
Stock should reduce to 1 1/2 cups and have intense flavor.
(Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.) When roasted turkey has been transferred to... - 40.5715
Turkey With Madeira Gravy
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Rinse turkey and wipe the cavity dry.
Season the cavity with salt and pepper and stuff it with onion and thyme.
Fasten the neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Tuck the wings behind back and tie the legs together.
Place the... - 41.6223
Turkey Giblet Gravy
Here is a classic giblet gravy recipe that uses some ingredients from the roasted turkey recipe video which you may want to watch first. This video for giblet gravy is very impressive and a great effort to use up the giblet to make a flavorful gravy! - 107.801
Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
Preheat oven to 450°F Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Prepare stuffing, if desired.
Stuff body and neck cavities loosely with stuffing, if desired.
Fold skin over openings and close with skewers.
Tie legs together with cotton string or tuck through... - 42.4937
Braciole With Mushroom Tomato Gravy
1) In a bowl add meat and season with salt and pepper.
2) Place each slice of meat and top with a slice of prosciutto.
3) In a medium bowl add bread crumbs with milk to moisten.
4) Mix grated cheese, onion, parsley, arugula, salt and pepper to the... - 44.5089
Open Faced Sandwiches With Gravy
Combine gravy mix and water in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened; stir twice.
Arrange turkey in four piles (to fit bread) in 8-inch square dish.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or... - 27.8474
Juicy Eggplant Gravy
Not many people like eggplant. However, this simple dish uses the least ingredients and it appeals to everyone. - 91.5854
Rissoles With Mushroom Gravy
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and gently fry onion until soft. Soak bread cubes in milk for 10 minutes. Put steak, 1 egg, tomato paste, salt and pepper in a bowl and blend well together. Add onion and soaked bread cubes and blend again. Shape mixture into 8... - 30.2736
Parsi Sekta Ni Sing Nu Dohroo Or Sweet And Sour Drumstick Gravy
Clean, cut and boil the drumsticks in boiling, salted water till tender.
Place the onions in a large pan and add 1/2 cup oil and the curry leaves and allow the onions to cook till soft. Add the tomatoes and fresh coriander till they become soft.
Add the... - 33.5584
Fry the chopped onion and garlic till light brown.
Add salt, red chilli powder and cook till onions are brown.
Add chopped tomatoes, ground ginger, ground coconut, ground white cuminseeds and ground spices and stir until it becomes a thick gravy.
Add 3 cups... - 40.0944
Open Faced Sandwiches With Gravy
1. On a paper plate, arrange 4 piles of turkey; of the size of bread.
2. Cover the paper plate and heat on High for 3 to 4 minutes until it is heated through.
3. In a 2-cup glass measure, dissolve gravy mix in water.
4. Heat on High for 3... - 37.2556
This is a recipe fpr a tasty Gravy. You can prepare this at home amd serve it with any Indian Bread. I love this wonderful recipe especially because t was the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 37.366
Herbed Meat Loaf With Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 42.3383
Paneer Bhurji - Dry Or With Gravy
1. In a pan on medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chopped onions, salt, ginger and garlic paste. Stir well and cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add in the tomatoes mix well and cook covered until the... - 124.353
In a skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until soft. Sprinkle flour into skillet and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Gradually add milk, stirring briskly. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. Season with tamari or soy sauce, black... - 28.0002
1. Keep the beef or vegetable stock ready.
2. Peel and finely slice the white onions.
3. Wash and dry the sprigs of thyme.
4. Pour the oil into a heavy based saute pan or saucepan and heat over a low heat.
5. Add the sliced onions and... - 89.0637
Chicken In Mushroom Gravy
1) In a slow cooker, add chicken and season to taste.
2) Combine wine and soup and pour over the chicken.
3) Sprinkle mushrooms on top, cover, and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
4) Check seasoning and serve. - 35.1613
1. Saute mushrooms in oil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add butter flavoring and parsley and set aside.
2. Dissolve bouillon cubes in 1 cup hot water in a separate pan. 1
3. Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water. Stir into bouillon and simmer until... - 31.298
Roast Chicken With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place as much of the stuffing as will fit in the cavity of the chicken.
Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil, liberal amounts of tarragon, and salt and pepper.
Pour the chicken broth in the bottom of a roasting pan.
Add... - 42.4297
Oyster Mushroom Gravy
Melt 6 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook until browned and liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in same skillet over low heat.
Stir... - 45.713
Turkey Slices With Cream Gravy
1. If desired, partially freeze the turkey breast, to firm slightly for easier slicing. Thinly slice the turkey across the grain, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken liver and... - 32.3856
Use the hot drippings left in a pan after removing cooked lamb or veal chops.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Blend in the flour and add bay leaf, wine and broth.
Stir constantly until the brown meat bits dissolve and mixture thickens smoothly.
Taste for... - 32.3435
Guinea Fowl In Gravy
This is an excellent way of preparing in a casserole or stew-pan a guinea fowl which is no longer young.
Draw the guinea fowl and put aside the liver.
Brown the guinea fowl in a saucepan with diced lean green bacon (or diced streaky mildly cured bacon) and a... - 21.3981
Grilled Pork Loin With Gravy
1. Trim excess fat from pork; brown on all sides in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Sprinkle with salt, ginger, pepper and mustard.
2. Meanwhile, remove the thin bright-colored rind from the orange and lemon with a sharp knife; reserve. Squeeze juice... - 30.7195
Fragrant Lamb In Rosemary Gravy
1)Set potatoes in oven to bake.
2)Peel and chop garlic. Using the handle of the knife, press down the chopped pieces of garlic into a paste after adding a little bit of salt.
3)In a small bowl, add garlic paste, lemon zest, juice and olive... - 45.4317
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 46.1724
Sunday Supper Roast Chicken With Giblet Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry. Rub skin with butter, then season generously with salt and pepper inside and out. Place onion in chicken cavity and tie legs together with white kitchen string. Place chicken on a rack,... - 27.1842
Kerala Drumstick Dal Gravy
Wash both the dals well and cook them in salted water in a pressure cooker. Set aside. Boil a pan of water. Add salt, the whole spices and the stringed pieces of drumsticks and cook them till tender but intact.
Grind the masala till butter soft.
If you are... - 39.7035
Lal Lobiya In Onion Tomato Gravy
Lal lobiya (red cowpea) are not as famous as white lobiya (white cowpea), but considered to be quite healthy for consumption. Red cowpeas can be cooked in both dry form and gravy form. This recipe for gravy based lal lobiya. - 0
Broiled Steak Gravy Or Sauce
Serve hot on steaks.
The secret of this sauce being good is to stir it well at each using and dip from the bottom of the container each time.
Heat to a boiling point but do not at any time allow it to boil. - 30.3914
Savory Steamed Pudding With Rich Gravy
1) In a mixing bowl, allow yeast to soften in water, allowing a softening time of 5 minutes for the dried yeast.
2) Mix in dry mix ingredients, all at once with a fork.
3) Make a soft dough by pouring in enough water, if needed, such that the dough... - 46.9681
Fried Fish In Gravy
Cover fish with a little salt and lemon juice, keep aside for a while.
Wash and wipe dry.
Mix together salt, turmeric, chilli and cummin powders and rice flour, make a paste with a little water and coat fish pieces with it.
Fry in shallow, hot oil.
Melt ghee... - 42.0317
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
Saute onions and mushrooms in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper; place in large skillet, and brown on both sides.
Combine sauteed vegetables, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and... - 38.9071
Chana With Gravy
1 In a bowl, soak the chana overnight in water with soda bicarbonate.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee,.
3 Add in red chilli powder and soaked chana along with the water.
4 Boil until tender.
5 Add in the salt, amchoor, spices and... - 47.5741
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 2: Putting It Together
If you don’t count calories, then you would like to try this! In this Part 2 of her 3-part video, watch Bree as she continues to prepare for her chicken dish. Adding in an endless amount of hot sauce into an endless amount of butter!!! Those chicken breasts... - 89.8283
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 3: Ready, Steady, Eat
Chicken cooked in loads of butter? Sounds like fried chicken, but it’s not!! Here is the final part of Bree’s chicken dish…watch her as she puts it all together, drowned in the butter-sauce mix, and finally cooked in the oven! Looking delicious! - 86.9055
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
1 In a large skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
3 Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4 Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
5 In large skillet, put the chops and brown on both sides.
6 In a bowl, mix... - 45.6513
Roast Chicken With Garlic Gravy
Preheat oven to 325°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and meat.
Rub... - 44.6768
Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
This Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 48.8229
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 46.2771
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 42.1747
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 46.0634
Chicken With Olive Gravy
Chicken with olive gravy is an exquisite recipe, it looks so fabulous with the crisp chicken, the snazzy sauce with all the colors and the fragrance is just the icing on the top. After watching this video you can only say WOW! - 119.249
1. Peel onions cut into cubes or thick juliennes.
2. Slice the capsicum into cubes or thick juliennes.
3. Cut chilli into slant juliennes.
4. Cut paneer into 3X4-cm pieces.
5. Make a batter by blending together eggs and cornflour to form... - 47.9046
Easy Ginger Chicken With Broccoli
For those who are addicted to Chinese cuisine, this video is just going to make it stronger. The combination of chicken and broccoli, with a strong flavor of ginger, onion and soya sauce, is a treat for your appetite. Just simmer a little and within half-an... - 112.884
Thai Pla Meuk Pad Ky Kem
Thai dishes are mostly versatile and so is this squid with salted egg. Very easy and a must try for thai food lovers, this video is definitely worth your time. - 107.303
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 108.479
White Gravy Recipes By Category