- » White Grape Salad
White Grape Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white grape salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white grape salad recipes.
White Grape Salad
1.Start by peeling the grapes and removing the seeds by cutting the grapes almost in two, with a thin sharp knife.
2.Arrange on lettuce leaves
3.Serve with French dressing or mayonnaise. - 26.7889
Grape Wine Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, sugar, and wine.
Spoon a layer of gelatin into the bottom of a chilled 9 inch mold.
Press peach halves around bottom and place a small cluster of grapes in center.
Chill until almost... - 37.6842
Pineapple Grape Salad
Pineapple Grape Salad is a quickie salad and goes well for any occasion. I often add this to the party menu. Check out the recipe of the juicy Pineapple Grape Salad. - 35.8722
Blend cream cheese and pineapple liquid until smooth.
Add pineapple, grapes, nuts, and marshmallows.
Mix well and chill several hours. - 26.748
Jellied Grape Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Add hot water, sugar, and salt; stir until dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice.
Chill until about the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in grapes.
Spoon into a 5 cup mold.
Chill until firm.
Turn onto a serving plate. - 40.3615
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 34.1664
Cabbage Grape Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and toss with Sesame-fruit dressing
2. Serve as required - 29.3489
Grape Salad With Pecans And Roquefort Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat pecans with beaten egg white; toss with brown sugar. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Whisk together shallots and vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add basil... - 34.8104
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.4316
Grape And Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash and halve the grapes, remove the pips.
2. Place the fruit in a small mixing bowl.
3. Halve the grapefruit. Carefully cut out the segments with a grapefruit knife, avoiding the white pith.
4. Place the grapefruit in the bowl with the grapes.
5. Pour... - 35.8583
Spiced Grape Salad
Drain grapes and pineapple, reserving liquid; add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
Soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice.
Combine gelatin with juice water mixture.
Chill until partially set.
Add fruit, celery and nuts. - 31.5491
Lettuce & Grape Salad With Dressing
This Lettuce and Grape Salad is a unique combination ! An accompaniment that gives you the goodness of both fruit and greens you cannot afford to miss out on this one. Just try this Lettuce and Grape Salad and let me know what you think . - 39.7178
Grape Pear And Celery Salad
1. To make Cream Mayonnaise dressing :
2. Mix one-third cup thick beaten cream that is stiff with one cup of mayonnaise.
3. In a bowl combine grapes, pears and celery hearts and toss with Cream Mayonnaise Dressing.
4. Wash Boston lettuce, shake dry... - 37.8128
Grapefruit And Grape Salad
Grapefruit and grape salad is a juicy and delcious salad prepared with grapefruit sections and malaga grapes. Dressed with a fresh french dressing, the grapefruit and grape salad is one of my eternal summer favorites! - 32.0612
Grape Orange And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta until just tender in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil and lemon juice.
Peel the oranges with a sharp knife so that there is no white pith left.
Make segments with no membrane by... - 41.4093
Fresh Mozzarella And Grape Salad
Chef Henry Piotrowski, Jr. of The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes fresh mozzarella cheese and flavors it with fruit. - 0
Jellied Grape And Cheese Salad
Add enough water to the lemon juice to make it up to 550 ml/18 fl oz.
Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water and strain into the lemon juice mixture.
Pour about a 6 mm/1/3 in layer of the lemon juice mixture into a greased 1.8 1/3 pint mould.
Chill until set,... - 40.2607
Moulded Cottage Cheese And Grape Salad
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the next 4 ingredients.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in 1 cup of green grapes.
Turn into a greased ring mold.
Chill... - 42.8618
Turkey, Pecan, And Grape Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. With scissors, snip the chives into 1/8 inch pieces (you should have about 1/3 cup), and stir into the mayonnaise.
2. Cut the... - 35.1568
Grapefruit Salad Mold
1. Divide the cream cheese into 8 small balls and chill it.
2. Take a saucepan and combine sugar, gelatin, and salt in it.
3. Fold in one cup of grapefruit juice and heat it over the medium heat, until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Ensure... - 44.1752
Pear And Grape Coleslaw
Mix together the cabbage, spring onions, celery and grapes in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream and orange rind; chill.
Just before serving, mix together the cabbage mixture and mayonnaise dressing.
Sprinkle the pear slices with... - 41.775
Salade Au Fromage
1. Mix the grapes, cheese, walnuts, cabbage and tomatoes together with the Mayonnaise.
2. Pile into a serving bowl and garnish with watercress. - 31.4741
White Grape Salad Recipes By Category