- » White Grape
White Grape Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white grape recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white grape recipes.
Grapes Pineapple And Peaches In White Grape Juice
Wash and drain grapes.
Pare pineapple, remove eyes and core.
Cut into 1 -inch chunks.
Peel peaches, cut into halves and remove pits.
Place peach halves in soaking solution to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a small amount of each fruit... - 38.0624
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 44.2212
White Grape Pie
Place grapes in a strainer, and pour 1 qtr (1 L) of boiling water over them.
Combine white grape juice and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is clear and thickened.
Remove from heat and stir... - 39.9583
White Grape Punch
1) In a jug, add white grape juice and lemonade concentrate.
2) Add in the club soda.
3) Stir well.
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve. - 33.2844
Squabs With White Grapes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rub butter on the squabs and sprinkle salt in the cavities.
3. In a buttered casserole, arrange the squabs and bake, covered, for about 10 minutes.
4. Uncover, mix wine and consommé.
5. Re-cover and... - 38.7218
White Grape Wine Jelly
1. Prepare glasses and lids, and melt paraffin
2. Wrap cloves in double thickness of cheese cloth; tie with string.
3. In 8-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, place spice bag; add white grape juice, dry white wine, lemon juice, salt, and fruit pectin; over... - 35.8364
Spiced White Grape Mce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Remove spices; stir in lemon juice and sugar.
Serve hot with cinnamon-stick stirrers, if desired. - 33.3644
Minted White Grape Cooler
1. In container of an electric blender combine oil ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Cover and chill overnight and strain before serving.
3. Pour over crushed ice in serving glasses, and garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 36.4089
White Grape Jelly
In a saucepan, bring the juice to the boil; simmer until juice is reduced to 1 cup (250 mL).
Remove from heat and add the jelling mix.
Stir with a wire whisk to dissolve.
Return to heat and boil for a minute.
Pour in a serving dish or clean jar.
Chill. - 24.4061
White Grape Juice Gelatin Dessert
Divide the grapes among four dessert dishes or wineglasses; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix gelatin with sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat juice to boiling.
Add to gelatin-sugar mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup gelatin... - 31.2797
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With White Grape Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin by placing each of them on a sheet of waxed paper.
3) Mix the next 8 ingredients and stir well to make the stuffing.
4)... - 46.4894
Pears And Nectarines In White Grape Juice
Peel and core pears and nectarines; cut into halves and place in soaking solution to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a few pears and nectarines at a time in water until heated through.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Heat... - 37.0075
White Grape Sauce
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
2) Add and stir flour to this until smooth.
3) Cook the roux for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4) Slowly add in broth and cook over medium flame, stirring constantly, until thickened and... - 40.4268
White Grape Juice Cranberry Punch
Combine the cranberry juice cocktail and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice and chill fruit juice mixture until ready to use.
Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl over ice cubes and blend in the sparkling white... - 31.0599
Grape And White Wine Jelly
1. Place the gelatine and 3 tablespoons of the apple juice in a small bowl. Stand in a saucepan of hot water and stir over a gentle heat until dissolved. Combine with the remaining apple juice and white wine and put to one side until syrupy.
2. Lightly oil... - 22.594
White Grape And Ginger Syllabub
Arrange one quarter of the grapes on the bottom of a medium sized serving bowl.
Cover with one quarter of the ginger biscuit [cookie] crumbs.
Continue making layers in this way until the grapes and the ginger crumbs are used up.
Place the beaten... - 42.47
White Wine And Green Grape Sangria
Peel and slice peach and pear.
In large pitcher, combine peach, pear, grapes, lemon, orange and sugar.
Pour in wine; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours. - 29.2286
Fillet Of Sole With White Grapes
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter au gratin or similar shallow dish.
Arrange fish fillets in dish.
Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
Add mushrooms and saute until softened.
Add grapes, stirring gently .
Add remaining ingredients and blend... - 38.7644
Grape Chiffon Pie With Egg White
Soften gelatine in cold water.
To grape juice, add sugar, salt; bring to boil; stir in gelatine and lemon juice.
Refrigerate until partially set.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in grape mixture.
Pour into baked crust.
Refrigerate until firm. - 39.7474
White Grape Salad
1.Start by peeling the grapes and removing the seeds by cutting the grapes almost in two, with a thin sharp knife.
2.Arrange on lettuce leaves
3.Serve with French dressing or mayonnaise. - 26.7889
Hatcher's Dry White Wine
Sort and stem grapes.
Mash thoroughly and cover with water.
Let stand (preferably in stone crock) for 2 to 3 days until fermented.
Strain and mash through thin cloth or sieve.
Add sugar to juice.
Strain again into gallon jug.
Force short glass tube through... - 33.1561
Grape Wine Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, sugar, and wine.
Spoon a layer of gelatin into the bottom of a chilled 9 inch mold.
Press peach halves around bottom and place a small cluster of grapes in center.
Chill until almost... - 37.6842
Brussels Sprouts And Grapes
1) In a covered saucepan simmer brussels sprouts in beer for about 8 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the mixture.
3) Dot butter over sprouts.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Add grapes and heat thoroughly.
6) Serve with parsley sprinkled on... - 34.5707
Concord Grape Sorbet With Chocolate Grapes And Macaroon Leaves
In a large saucepan, combine grapes, 1 cup water, lemon juice, and 6 tablespoons sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Remove from heat and refrigerate overnight.
In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate, stirring, over hot, not boiling, water until... - 39.1873
Icy Grape Frost
Wash seedless grapes and freeze until hard.
Place frozen grapes in a blender with white grape juice. Puree thoroughly for an even, icy texture. Pour into serving glasses and stir in sparkling water. - 19.2736
Neuro Zen Cocktail
Juice all the ingredients.
Serve over ice, or pour into a blender and process with ice cubes for a zingy icy slush.
Decorate with white or red grapes, if liked. - 28.6235
Sprinkle gelatin over grape juice in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until the consistency of egg whites.
Fold in grapes. (If grapes are largejust cut them in half.) Transfer to serving... - 30.1344
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold in the yogurt. Layer the yogurt and grapes into eight glasses. Top with grapes. - 15.6547
Grape & Cranberry Punch
In a large punch bowl combine white grape juice and cranberry juice cocktail concentrate.
Just before serving, stir in lemon lime carbonated beverage.
Add Ice Ring. - 18.8615
1) Shake the grenadine, egg white, grape juice and crushed ice thoroughly.
2) Now, strain the liquid into two tall glasses.
3) Fill the glasses with soda.
4) Serve immediately. - 28.9108
Chocolate Dipped Brunch Grapes
1. Line cookie sheets with either waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Melt dark chocolate over simmering water in a double boiler.
Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Repeat with white chocolate.
3. Reserve half of the grapes (2... - 25.7876
Grapes In Wine Jelly
In a 2-quart pan, combine gelatin and sugar; stir in 1 cup of the water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
Then stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in wine and remaining 1 cup... - 34.0139
Chicken With Grape Sauce
Simmer the chicken with the onion, carrot and bouquet garni, for about an hour or until tender.
Remove it, strain the stock and allow this to cool so that the fat can easily be lifted off.
Cut the flesh into nice sized pieces and put in a warm dish.
Wash the... - 41.5719
Nectarine Grape Compote
In serving bowl, combine fruits.
Add grape juice and liqueur; stir gently; chill.
To serve, spoon into dishes; top each serving with a scoop of sherbet. - 24.031
Grape Nectarine Compote
Halve, pit, and slice nectarines.
In large bowl combine nectarines and grapes.
Add grape juice, orange liqueur, and honey; stir gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon fruit mixture into sherbet dishes; top each serving with a scoop of sherbet. - 24.7026
Grape Juice-fruit Refresher
Spoon sherbet equally into 4 stemmed glasses.
Top each with 1/3 cup sliced strawberries.
Just before serving, pour 1 to 2 tablespoons grape juice over top. - 21.7431
Blend cream cheese and pineapple liquid until smooth.
Add pineapple, grapes, nuts, and marshmallows.
Mix well and chill several hours. - 26.748
Peel grapes; drain on absorbent paper.
Place in heatproof dish, spoon over cream.
Leave overnight in refrigerator.
Just before serving, sift sugar over surface and place under slow grill until sugar melts.
Increase heat to high, continue grilling until... - 22.9925
Place all the ingredients, except the grapes, in a large pan over a medium heat for 20 mins.
Add grapes and heat for a further 5 mins.
Remove the cloves and serve immediately. - 26.8214
Grapefruit Grape Jelly
Combine the juices and fructose in a saucepan.
Simmer for 5 minutes; remove pan from heat.
Add the jelling mix and stir to dissolve.
Return to heat and bring to the boil; boil for a minute.
Pour into a serving dish or clean jar and allow to set. - 24.9418
Apple Grape Drink
1. In a medium bowl or large pitcher, combine concentrate and club soda. Mix well.
2. Add apple juice and mix once.
3. Place crushed ice in individual glasses and pour juice in each.
4. Serve chilled. - 33.7382
1. Place ginger, 1 1/2 cups of the grape juice, and peaches or nectarines in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Combine the remaining grape juice, the blended peaches, and the seltzer. - 26.4585
Cover grapes with boiling water.
Heat slowly to a simmer and continue to simmer until fruit is very soft.
Keep below the boiling point.
Strain through dampened jelly bag or a strainer which has been lined with several thicknesses of dampened... - 44.3725
Turkey And Grape Aspic
Turkey And Grape Aspic has an Ostentatious taste. The white wine and white grape gives the Turkey And Grape Aspic Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 38.9462
Pineapple Grape Salad
Pineapple Grape Salad is a quickie salad and goes well for any occasion. I often add this to the party menu. Check out the recipe of the juicy Pineapple Grape Salad. - 35.8722
Melon, Pineapple And Grape Cocktail
1. Remove the seeds from the melon half and use a melon bailer to scoop out even-size balls.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin from the pineapple and discard. Cut the fruit into bite-size chunks.
3. Combine all the fruits in a glass serving dish and pour... - 31.4394
Pour grape juice into a medium-size bowl.
Mix honey into grape juice thoroughly.
Stir in water and lemon extract.
Pour into an 11 1/2 X 9 X 3 1/2-inch metal pan, and freeze until ice crystals begin to form, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from freezer, and stir... - 30.8415
Zabaglione With Grapes
Wash the grapes, halve and remove the seeds.
Put all the ingredients except the grapes in the top of a double boiler.
Mix well together and place on the heat.
Beat until the mixture becomes frothy.
Take care not to let the water boil, or the mixture will... - 39.7923
Grape And Grapefruit Cocktail
With a sharp knife peel the grapefruit, cutting off the inner white skin as well as the outer peel.
Cut out each segment, free of skin and membrane, and put into a basin.
Squeeze juice from empty membranes over segments.
Halve and de-seed grapes and add to... - 31.0047
Young Partridge In Grape Juice
Extract enough juice from white grapes to make a sauce.
(Use a fruit-press if you have one, or a suitable food mill, or press the grapes through a sieve, or wrap them in a piece of muslin and twist and wring over a bowl.) Clean the partridges, stuff them with... - 21.1003
Apple, Grape And Nut Snack
Remove a slice from the top of each apple and scoop out pulp and core, leaving the apple shell not more than 1/4" thick.
Slice pulp finely and mix with the chopped nuts and 8 oz.
of the seeded and shredded grapes.
Add juice and sugar to taste.
Serve in the... - 33.2203
Spiced Grape Salad
Drain grapes and pineapple, reserving liquid; add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
Soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice.
Combine gelatin with juice water mixture.
Chill until partially set.
Add fruit, celery and nuts. - 31.5491
Turkey And Grape Aspic
1) To make aspic: in 1/2 pint turkey stock, melt gelatine.
2) When melted, add 4 tablespoons white wine, and 1 pint more of stock.
3) Keep aside to cool thoroughly.
4) Meanwhile, dip white grapes into boiling water for 10 seconds, then into... - 39.9314
Cherry Sauce With Grape Juice
In medium-size saucepan over nedium heat, combine all ingredients; cook, stirring frequently, 35 to 40 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Cool and pack in freezer containers or sterilized jelly jars.
Seal and cool completely; freeze.
Makes two 8-ounce... - 30.3024
Pour grape juice, lemon juice and salt into refrigerator tray and freeze until firm.
Boil sugar and water together for 3 minutes and pour slowly into the stiffly beaten egg whites, beating constantly.
Cool to lukewarm.
Scrape up thin layers of the frozen... - 31.6657
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
2) Add honey and stir continuously over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat, stir in the grape juice concentrate and rest of the water, stirring... - 40.739
Herbed Red Grapes
1) Make slits in the grapes and remove seeds.
2) Microwave the butter in the small dish for about a minute or till the butter melts.
3) Add basil, salt and pepper and stir in well.
4) Meanwhile, preheat the browning dish (of the... - 43.4092
Cabbage Grape Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and toss with Sesame-fruit dressing
2. Serve as required - 29.3489
Grape Blueberry And Apricot Compote
In a saucepan combine the grape juice, the wine, 1/4 cup water, the honey, the vanilla bean, and the nutmeg and boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
Add the blueberries and the apricots and simmer the mixture for 1 minute.
Add the grapes and simmer the mixture for... - 38.2365
Concord Grape Juice
Combine grapes and water in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil and simmer covered 30 minutes or until very tender and falling apart.
Strain through a fine sieve.
Measure 4 cups of the juice into a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add the sugar and return to the... - 33.3913
Frosty Green Grape Sorbet
1. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Transfer the sugar syrup to a bowl and set aside.
2. Puree the grapes in a food processor. Add the grape juice, corn syrup, lime rind, and sugar syrup; pulse until combined.
3. Pour the mixture... - 29.789
Strawberry Grape Pie
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Use vegetable spray over a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, add strawberries, grapes, cornstarch, vanilla, and brandy extract if desired and toss well to coat the strawberries.
4) Add honey and toss... - 42.6209
Grape Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and dissolve sugar in water, and bring the mixture to a boil. Cook until the mixture acquires consistency of a syrup (217°F). Allow to cool the syrup.
2) In a deep bowl, beat the egg yolks until frothy, whilst, gradually adding the... - 37.0851
Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice
Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice has a fine taste. If you like the flavor of fruit juice with cheese then try Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice recipe. Swiss Fondue With Grape Juice is inspired by many food joint worldwide. - 40.8351
Grape Orange And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta until just tender in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil and lemon juice.
Peel the oranges with a sharp knife so that there is no white pith left.
Make segments with no membrane by... - 41.4093
Sweet N' Tasty Blini Bites With Green Grape Awakening Cocktail
1. In a bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, milk and egg until thick and smooth.
2. In a non stick pan on medium heat, add oil and drop 1 tablespoon of batter into the oil to make small pancakes, about 1 1/2 inches wide. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until... - 118.072
Cheese And Grape Puffs
1. Thaw the pastry
2. Roll the pastry out on a floured surface into a rectangle about an eightth of an inch ion thickness and cut into squares of 2" dimensions
3. In a bowl, mix eggs with water, paprika, black pepper and allspirec and... - 39.9848
In a 1 -quart bottle pour orange juice and add enough water to make 32 ounces.
Add yeast nutrient.
When at room temperature add yeast and cover with a piece of plastic wrap held in place with an elastic band.
Leave 2 days or until actively fermenting.
Now mix... - 38.176
Quails With Green Grapes
1.Brush quails with lemon juice.
2.Tie and arrange on a rack with the legs pointing to the center.
3.Cook for 5 minutes at 70% until birds are done.
4.Let stand covered for 3 minutes.
5. To prepare sauc, melt butter and add flour.
6. Stir and add in... - 46.3819
Grape Charlotte Russe
Pour cold water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for a few minutes to soften.
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together 3 cups milk and honey.
Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
Add to milk mixture in saucepan.
Heat to scalding,... - 41.6948
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 33.7347
1. Combine grapefruit juice, white grape juice and soda well.
2. Take tall glasses with ice cubes.
3. Pour the juice over ice cubes.
4. Serve immediately. - 30.607
Lemon Grape Slices
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 450°F (230°C/Gas 8) and grease a large baking tray.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry to a rectangle, 35 x 20 cm (14 X 8 in).
4. Cut down the middle... - 46.2073
Grape Flan With Meringue
Line a greased flan tin with short crust, prick the bottom with a fork, sprinkle the bottom with dried beans or uncooked rice to prevent it from rising.
Bake about 10 minutes in a moderate oven.
Fill with either white or black grapes, sprinkled with... - 23.8323
Avocados With Grapes
Peel 1/2 cucumber.
Cut in 1/2 lengthwise and remove seeds.
Chop very fine.
Sprinkle with a little freshly ground pepper.
Skin and pip 1 bunch grapes.
Soak in 4-5 oz. dry white wine for 1/2 hour.
Drain grapes and combine with the cucumber.
Chill.Cut the... - 31.6361
Grape And Orange Whip
Halve the oranges carefully.
Squeeze out the juice, but try to keep the orange cases intact.
Measure the juice and add enough hot water to give just 2 cups.
Dissolve the gelatin in this and allow to cool, then begin to stiffen slightly.
Beat briskly then fold... - 30.4678
Jellied Grape Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Add hot water, sugar, and salt; stir until dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice.
Chill until about the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in grapes.
Spoon into a 5 cup mold.
Chill until firm.
Turn onto a serving plate. - 40.3615
Let gelatine stand in cold water until soft, then dissolve in boiling water.
Add sugar and fruit juices, and chill until mixture begins to set.
Beat until frothy.
Whisk in the stiffly beaten egg whites and beat mixture until almost firm.
Fold in the cream... - 35.3028
Heat gelatine, water and sugar in small saucepan.
Stir until sugar melts.
Cool, and add grape and lemon juices.
Pour into freezing trays, and freeze until mushy, stirring occasionally after first 15 minutes.
Turn into cold bowl, break up with fork and beat... - 25.4146
Citrus Grape Mould
1. In medium saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, lemon rind and orange rind. Heat over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Pour into large bowl; stir in almond extract. Cool, and chill until semi-set, about 30 to 45... - 30.1293
Grape Sorbet Sherbet
1) Into an electric blender, add in the grapes. Puree to a fine consistency, then pass it through the strainer.
2) Add in 2 cups of dry cider. Mix well.
3) Into a pan, add in the remaining cider along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar... - 34.4977
Green Grape Sauce
1) Melt butter in microwave high for 20 seconds.
2) Add onions.
3) Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
4) Stir in flour.
5) Mix chicken stock and heat on medium for 4-6 minutes stirring frequently.
6) As the sauce thickens add wine.
7) Strain the... - 40.2149
Bread And Grape Jelly Rolls
Flatten bread with rolling pin.
Roll, starting at one corner, into a cone shape.
Fasten with toothpick and chill. - 21.7135
Grapefruit And Grape Salad
Grapefruit and grape salad is a juicy and delcious salad prepared with grapefruit sections and malaga grapes. Dressed with a fresh french dressing, the grapefruit and grape salad is one of my eternal summer favorites! - 32.0612
The Grape Sherbet is a tasty fruit dessert. I served the Grape Sherbet last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. Don't miss this Grape Sherbet recipe. - 43.2655
Date Grape-nuts Meringue Bars
Place cereal, about 1/4 cup at a time, on board or between waxed paper.
Crush with rolling pin until cereal resembles coarse meal.
Beat egg whites until foamy throughout.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Then continue beating until... - 42.2223
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 34.1664
Fresh Grape Tart
1 For the pastry:Into a mixing bowl,sift flour, salt and sugar together.
2 Gently,using your fingertips rub in butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.Make sure that the mixture does not become greasy and heavy.
3 In a bowl, beat... - 46.3033
Fresh Red Grape Lemonade
Did you know you could make refreshing fizzy drinks without sugar and soda? Watch this video for Fresh Red Grape Lemonade and you will know how easy it is to make this wonderful drink. The vibrant color makes it even more desirable. - 105.235
Grape And Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash and halve the grapes, remove the pips.
2. Place the fruit in a small mixing bowl.
3. Halve the grapefruit. Carefully cut out the segments with a grapefruit knife, avoiding the white pith.
4. Place the grapefruit in the bowl with the grapes.
5. Pour... - 35.8583
Grape Nuts Puff Pudding
Cream butter and lemon rind.
Gradually add sugar, beating until blended.
Beat in egg yolks.
Then add lemon juice, flour, grape-nuts, and milk.
Mix well and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Put in greased casserole (1 quart) and set in pan of hot water.
Bake... - 41.6387
Duck With Grapes
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Season ducks with salt and pepper.
Set ducks on sides on rack in roasting pan and roast for 40 minutes.
Discard fat from pan and add 1/2 cup wine.
Turn ducks onto other side and roast for 40 minutes, basting every 10... - 42.0198
1) In a saucepan, cook the grapes with water until pulpy.
2) Pass the pulp through a colander, sieve or food mill to make 9 cups grape pulp.
3) Stir in the sugar, vinegar and salt; blend thoroughly
4) Tie the spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add... - 38.2304
Green Grape Sauce
Cut grapes in half into small bowl.
Add parsley and set aside.
Combine chicken stock, wine, cornstarch, lemon juice, mustard and ginger in stainless steel or enamel saucepan over medium heat.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until slightly... - 41.9373
Grape Pear And Celery Salad
1. To make Cream Mayonnaise dressing :
2. Mix one-third cup thick beaten cream that is stiff with one cup of mayonnaise.
3. In a bowl combine grapes, pears and celery hearts and toss with Cream Mayonnaise Dressing.
4. Wash Boston lettuce, shake dry... - 37.8128
Pineapple Grape Tapioca
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the pineapple juice and honey together.
2) Sprinkle over the tapioca and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
3) Stir continuously and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
4) Stir in the vanilla extract, then remove from... - 42.2027
Pizza With Grapes
Rub a 10- by 15-inch pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
On a floured board, roll dough into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
Fold rectangle over to support; transfer to pan.
Unfold dough; press and stretch to fit pan.
If dough is too elastic, let rest about 5... - 36.6453