- » White Flour
White Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white flour recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes
Chocolate chip cup cakes are needless to say children’s favorite and we all know why; as we all were kids some day. Take a quick look for this age old recipe cooked by the granny for her grand son. It sure came out yummy. - 86.6377
Fruit Cake Unbleached White Flour
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) Use a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2 1-lb. coffee cans to grease bottom and sides and to line with oiled paper.
3) In large bowl, place Brazil nuts, walnuts, dates, orange and lemon peel, raisins, and... - 47.9373
Arabic sweets is a world of exotic mouth watering delicacies and qatayef is one of those tempting desserts. Very simple yet full of nectarous flavors. Take a look at the detailed recipe in the video. - 103.803
White Flour Blini
1. Scald the milk and allow it to cool to lukewarm. Add the yeast and stir until the yeast has softened.
2. Add the sugar and one and one-half cups of the flour and mix well. Cover and set in a pan of warm water until double in bulk, about one and one-quarter... - 30.416
Whole Wheat And White Flour Bread
In a large bowl, toss together whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, yeast and salt until well mixed.
Heat milk, oil and honey until just slightly warm to the touch and pour over flour mixture.
Mix well to make a soft dough.
Turn out onto a... - 36.3861
African Flour Porridge
African Flour Porridge is a typical dish from the continent. It is a sweet and sour porridge. It is consumed during the months of fasting as it is easily digestible. Have a look at this video for the recipe details. - 105.974
Easy Lump-free White Sauce
One of the trickiest things to make in the kitchen is a perfect lump-free white sauce. White sauce is the base for so many recipes and though you need 3 basic ingredients which are easily available in your pantry, it’s all about the technique when making... - 122.654
It is not easy to find a good recipe for a few typical dishes like soda bread. This video recipe shows an age old and time tested soda bread made by Nana, which looks delicious and tastes wonderful too. If you like soda bread you should definitely give it a... - 91.2592
Who doesn't like to bake their own bread, but it is the hassle of getting the recipe which is suitable for home baking, that keeps people away from it. This Italian bread recipe is one such hassle free recipe which can be made at home to perfection. Watch... - 91.6342
Search for good bread never stops, but this Guyanese roti is definitely a show stopper. It is so much different from the Indian version and in this video Jameela shows the age old recipe of her family's favorite bread. Take a look and you would like to try it... - 76.9259
I have always adored stuffed bread and this video recipe shows some scrumptious stuffed breads which can easily be made at home and they work wonders at family gatherings or if you have friends over, as it is the only sandwich in the world which you can slice... - 72.4681
Homemade Naan Bread
While buying those naan breads from the shop, have you wondered how nice it would be to make some in your kitchen and have it fresh out of the oven? Well this video recipe will tell you how easy it is to make homemade naan bread. Jameela explains the simple... - 88.4795
Deep Fried Bhature
Bhature is one of my favorite Indian breads as it is so crispy yet so soft. This recipe shows how to make a perfectly puffed Bhature which is like the bun on a burger when it comes to having Chole, the famous Indian Chick pea curry. - 96.6732
Eggless White Soda Bread
Potatoes are particularly interesting when served along with a good savory bread. Watch chef Ginny Mc Cormack showing how to make Crusty White Soda Bread using simple and common ingredients in easy steps. Great when had with Irish butter. - 112.184
Made in 5-10 minutes. Check out this really easy recipe for white sauce. You've probably got all the ingredients already! Goes great with Lasagna - 111.108
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.859
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black And White Cookies
Here is an excellent video that shares a wonderful recipe for a perfect snack for the people who follow a healthy lifestyle. This recipe for black and white cookie is for the weight watchers and made with low fat unsweetened ingredients. Check it out... - 118.743
Homemade White Bread Loaf
1. Preheat the oven for 400 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan on medium high, add milk, sugar, salt and butter. Stirring continuously melt the butter and sugar for a few minutes. Once done, remove and let the mixture cool.
3. In a bowl, add... - 106.904
Red White & Blue Cake
A bright & festive tag-a-long to any picnic or get together for the 4th of July! - 108.198
No-fail White Bread
No fail white bread is so called owing to the fact that this recipe for making bread never fails. This is one of the very simple recipes. No fail white bread is easily slice-able just like sandwich bread and is moist for people who are on sugar free diet. No... - 50.7756
Soft White Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on the wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof until bubbly and double in... - 43.4773
Using Granary Flour
1. In a large bowl add granary flour.
2. Sieve in white flour, bicarbonate of soda, cream of tartar and salt along with bran, if used.
3. Thereafter gradually mix with milk until dough is soft but not wet.
4. On to a floured board turn... - 40.5621
Barley Flour Batter Bread
In small mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the unbleached flour and the yeast.
Heat 1 cup water, molasses, butter, and 2 teaspoons salt till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2... - 35.144
Rich White Roux
Authentic French sauce. This video prepares a typical French roux with flour and butter. It is the base for a lot of French sauces. Depending on the cooking time, roux can be white, blond or brown. It is the thickening agent for a lot of French sauces and... - 108.847
Are you bored with readymade store bread and need some change, then this amazing video is a must watch for you. This simple white bread recipe is a great recipe for all those who would love to make their own home baked stuff. See this interesting and step by... - 145.151
Freshly Baked White Yeast Bread - Part 2, Baking The Dough
Homemade breads are the ultimate comfort food. Betty's version of this tasty yeasty delight is a pleasure to bake and eat. Follow this simple step-by-step method for a homemade loaf. It's so simple and quick that you are likely to be hooked to it for good. - 106.607
Freshly Baked White Yeast Bread - Part 1, Making The Dough
Tasty and versatile, there's nothing quite like freshly baked white bread. In this video, Betty shares with her viewers how to make fresh baked white bread. A great recipe for beginners, this easy and sumptuous recipe is a real delight. Stream the video... - 110.538
Basic White Sauce
1. In a pan, put butter. Heat butter to melt.
2. Slowly add flour and fry till it loses its raw flavour.
3. Slowly pour in milk whisking all the time and mix well to remove the lumps.
4. Season it with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Whisk well to... - 124.692
A base for all dishes a versatile sauce which is a French classic! A must know for all cooks! See this video to know how to get this made! - 115.138
How To Bake Traditional White Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine warm water and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. Add yeast, keep the bowl in warm place and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Cover the bowl with tea towel.
3. In scalded milk, add butter, shortening, sugar,... - 0
Graham Flour Finger Rolls With Sweet Butter
Dissolve the yeast and the 1 tsp brown sugar in the lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes in a warm spot.
Scald the milk and combine with the salt, the 2 tbsp brown sugar, and the 2 tbsp butter in a large mixing bowl.
Stir just enough to melt the butter.
Let... - 44.16
Granary Flour Bread
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C, 40 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the white flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt and mix in the granary... - 45.7047
Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl, mixing well to evenly distribute seasonings - 13.2717
Stone Milled Flour Bread
1. In a small bowl combine ingredients:
Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine ingredients:
3. Stir and cool till lukewarm.
4. Combine the two mixtures, then stir in 5 cups stone-milled flour.
5. Gradually work in 4 1/2-5 c. white flour.
6.... - 42.5026
Potato Flour Muffins A La Marshall Field S
Add salt to egg whites and beat until stiff and dry.
Beat yolks until thick; then beat in sugar.
Fold yolks into whites.
Add sifted flour and baking powder.
Mix well and stir in water.
Pour batter into greased muffin pans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 26.9816
Potato Flour Muffins
Lift unsifted potato flour lightly into cup to measure.
Add baking powder and salt and sift together 3 times.
Beat egg whites until stiff and frothy but not dry.
Add sugar in 2 portions and beat just to blend after each addition.
Beat egg yolks... - 44.8585