- » White Dressing
White Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white dressing recipes.
Combine softened cream cheese and mayonnaise.
Gradually beat in wine. - 16.0112
Spinach Salad Dressing
This is a versatile dressing. It can be used in spinach salad with fruit or with bacon and hard boiled egg. It is also a great dressing for spaghettini salad. - 125.439
Tangy White Wine Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Cover and chill.
Stir well before serving over salad greens. - 34.0177
Put all ingredients into jar and shake well.
Prepare dressing the day before you plan to use it. - 27.4157
Gouda Olive Oil And White Wine Dressing
Sautéed garlic and tossed into Gouda olive oil and white wine makes for a flavorful dressing that can be spritzed on your salads for an instant kick. Thekel uses her culinary ingenuity here to come up with a dressing that is indeed unique in its flavor and... - 71.1629
French Dressing With White Vinegar
In a jar mix mustard with a little vinegar until smooth.
Add salt, garlic, pepper and remaining vinegar, cover and shake.
Add ice cube and oil, cover and shake vigorously until cube has dissolved and mixture is creamy.
Discard garlic before serving. - 33.3284
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
White-wine French Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together all the ingredients.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Stream the vinegar mixture into jar with tight-fitting lid.
4) Secure tightly with the lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5)... - 44.8213
White Truffle Salad Dressing
Looking for some easy salad dressing recipes? Learn here by step by step instructions how to make a salad dressing. Check out the video for more detail. - 97.4409
White French Dressing
Blend together the dry ingredients.
Stir in vinegar; heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Boil 5 min.
Cool; then add the salad oil slowly, while beating with a hand or electric beater. - 32.8135
Copy-cat Applebees Oriental Salad Dressing
Make a salad dressing that tastes exactly like Applebee's Oriental Salad Dressing. So if you cannot find a bottle of the original dressing anywhere or online, use this recipe to make a copycat version at home. It is delicious. - 105.047
Alia's Tips: Homemade Vinaigrette!
Quick tip for today: how to make homemade vinaigrette. No need to buy from the store anymore because after this video you will know how to make it yourself! - 0
Combine all ingredients in a small jar with a tight lid and shake until well blended. - 25.3992
Give this excellent and innovative style of Dressing Bac-Chant a try. Quick and simple, this Dressing Bac-Chant is a wonderfully straightforward recipe that is worth your time and effort! - 38.7873
Simple French Dressing
French Dressing has an Energizing taste. The black pepper and olives gives the French Dressing Out of this world taste. Must go for it - 21.2152
Chicken Salad With Mango And Spanish Onion Dressing
Place chicken breasts under a preheated grill, cook for about 8 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is tender.
Set aside to cool.
Combine mango flesh, lemon juice, vinegar and oil in a food processor.
Puree until smooth, season to taste with salt and... - 42.5984
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 44.6496
Creamy Mint Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 27.5584
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
1. To make the combread, combine the cornmeal and baking powder in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the remaining combread ingredients, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly in the pan,... - 34.0769
Cooked Salad Dressing
Blend the melted fat and flour in the top of a double boiler.
Add the milk and let cook until quite thick, stirring constantly.
Beat the egg yolks slightly add the salt, sugar, cayenne, mustard, and vinegar.
Stir this into the thickened mixture and cook until... - 30.0993
In small bowl combine egg, mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard, mixing well; gradually beat in milk and seasonings. - 24.1627
Sweet Celery Seed Dressing
Blend sugar, onion, salt and mustard in small electric mixer bowl.
Add vinegar and oil alternately by spoonfuls, beating constantly with electric mixer.
Add celery seed, stirring in by hand.
Store in refrigerator. - 31.1755
Creamy Tomato Dressing
In a blender, combine tomato soup, vinegar, oil, sugar, pepper, salt, mustard, horseradish, paprika, and garlic; whirl at low speed until smooth.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as long as 2 weeks. - 32.116
Green Goddess Dressing
1. Place yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, onion, scallion, and tarragon in a bowl.
2. Whisk until well combined.
3. Chill for 1 hour. - 27.4749
Combine egg and mustard; add oil and mix thoroughly.
Add hot sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Grind avocados, garlic, and anchovies into a smooth paste.
Blend gently but thoroughly with other ingredients.
Add mayonnaise and... - 36.2614
Creamy Fresh Herb Ranch Dressing
Make you salad sing with this creamy, herby ranch dressing. Betty whomps up a tasty ranch dressing loaded with fresh herbs that makes for a lip-smacking treat. No whisks, no blenders. Just a few simple ingredients and you can stir up this tasty treat in a few... - 101.7
Delicious Sesame Dressing
A few salads have garnered quite a bad rep for using creamy, high-calorie dressings, bad enough to derail your diet plans. However, with versatile and virtuous dressings like the one made from sesame, you can turn your salad into a hearty, delicious,... - 95.1712
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Combine the ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously to blend. - 25.1056
Lemon Olive Oil Dressing
Lemon Olive Oil Dressing is a well flavored salad dressing that does wonders to your salads. Its best with the Watercress And Artichoke Hearts Salad . I am sure you will love the Watercress And Artichoke Hearts Salad! - 26.0321
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, parmesan cheese, sugar, salt, celery salt, white pepper, dry mustard, paprika, and garlic.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Shake again just before serving. - 34.8834
Tomato Basil Salad Dressing
1. In a food mill or food processor, add the tomato and fresh basil grind it together.
2. Add the mix to a bowl.
3. Add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and mix together.
4. Add the mushrooms to the bowl and toss and let it marinade... - 93.7592
Creamy Cucumber Dressing
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the cucumber in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Add the cucumber, and process for a few seconds, just until the cucumbers are finely chopped.
2. Transfer the dressing to a small bowl, cover,... - 31.51
Organic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
If you are wondering what to do with all that buttermilk sitting in the fridge, here is an organic buttermilk ranch dressing recipe for you that will not only use up all of that but also add a little zing to all the dishes that you put it in. Take a look at... - 129.624
Creamy Onion Dressing
In a blender, combine onion, mayonnaise, garlic, vinegar, salt, mustard, and pepper; whirl until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in sour cream.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as long as 5 days - 31.4147
Place all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting cover and shake vigorously until dressing is blended.
Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to use; shake again before pouring over salad. - 26.8537
Papaya Seed Dressing
Place all dry ingredients and vinegar in blender.
Turn on blender and gradually add salad oil and onion.
When thoroughly blended, add papaya seeds.
Blend only until seeds are the size of coarse ground pepper.
The piquant flavor of this dressing is excellent... - 32.0183
Horseradish Cream Dressing
Horseradish Cream Dressing is a mouth watering recipe. Try this Horseradish Cream Dressing; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 20.9379
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir wirh a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve over salad greens. - 27.3695
Blend the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and MSG in a lidded jar.
Drizzle over the lettuce and toss well. - 23.8371
Home Made Potato Salad Dressing
Bring to boil, stirring until thickened to consistancy of thin pudding.
It can be blended with mayonnaise for creamier, milder dressing. - 27.6558
Sweet Cooked Salad Dressing
Put eggs, sugar, flour, mustard and salt in saucepan and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and blended.
Stir in vinegar and milk.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Boil gently 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Cool and... - 27.5199
Celery Seed Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients except the oil in a small bowl.
Beat with a hand rotary beater until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Add the oil very gradually beating constantly.
Continue beating until mixture thickens.
Chill thoroughly in covered container in... - 30.7448
– In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except for milk, until smooth and creamy. Add milk, stir, and adjust seasoning to taste. - 21.1984
Mystery French Dressing
This gorgeously prepare Mystery French Dressing is an extremely wonderful way to pep-up any bland dish. You'll really enjoy cooking this Mystery French Dressing, as it is quick and vey easy to make! - 35.8853
Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing is enjoyed on many ocassions with varieties of salads. Prepare the Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've... - 27.4635
Sweet And Spicy French Dressing
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender, and process for 1 minute.
2. Transfer the dressing to a small bowl, cover, and chill before serving. - 28.8116
Lime Honey Chantro Dressing
In a food processor or blender, blend egg yolks, lime juice, lime zest and garlic puree.
Slowly add oil and vinegar to adjust thickness.
Add rest of ingredients.
Adjust thickness with milk for purpose of dressing. - 30.5109
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
This Coleslaw with Sour Cream Dressing is so very appetizing! Try out this Coleslaw with Sour Cream dressing before your dinner tonight and let me know if you've liked it! - 32.2002
Spinach With Lemon Dressing
Spinach With Lemon Dressing is a delicious vegetable dish that I almost always for my parties. This brilliant Spinach With Lemon Dressing recipe is a favorite amongst my vegan guests! Try it! - 23.0009
Zucchini In Watercress Dressing
The Zucchini In Watercress Dressing is a unique and addictive salad that you will love serving for your parties, Try this wonderful Zucchini In Watercress Dressing recipe and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious salad. - 34.9644
All Season Salad With Feta Dressing
All Season Salad With Feta Dressing was so pretty to look at. All Season Salad With Feta Dressing looked like a painting on the platter. I fell in love with it at first sight - 30.0713
Pine Nut Dressing
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and celery; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
Stir in rice and remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 33.6779
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 34.1664
Mushroom Salad With Hazelnut Dressing
Place mushrooms into a bowl.
Add half the lemon juice and toss.
Combine cream, mustard and remaining lemon juice in a chilled bowl, whisk briskly.
Stir in parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate until required.
Place hazelnuts in a frying... - 38.7811
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds. - 26.4649
Holiday Grape Dressing
Cook and stir rice in oil until browned; remove from skillet and set aside.
Cook and stir onion and celery in skillet.
Stir in mushrooms, broth, rice and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in... - 33.1238
Carrot Turnip Salad With Cumin Lime Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the limejuice, oil, parsley, cumin, salt, and pepper for 30 seconds or until the parsley is minced.
2 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.... - 30.6777
Macadamia Nut Dressing For Turkey
Try this Macadamia Nut Dressing recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Macadamia Nut Dressing will surely give you a huge fan following! - 36.4492
Turkey Dressing With Mushrooms
The flavor of this Turkey Dressing With Mushrooms recipe will certainly win you over. This dish never fails as a side dish. Serve this and watch it being relished and eaten!! - 48.3896
Orange And Hazelnut Salad With Hot Bacon Dressing
1. Chop 2 onions into 1/2-inch pieces; thinly slice the other 2 onions.
2. Trim the off bottoms of bok choy and chop into strips, so each has some of the thick white rib in the center.
3. In a large salad bowl, arrange the sliced onions and heap... - 43.1083
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 48.0823
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad Dressing
Roasted bell peppers are so easy to make and have so many uses. From salad dressings to sauces they add a distinct and delicious flavor. - 132.52
Spinach Ricotta And Pecan Roulade With Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
Lightly grease two 18 X 28 cm/7 X 11 in Swiss roll tins (jelly roll pans) and line with non-stick baking parchment standing 2.5 cm/1 in above the rim.
Thoroughly wash the spinach and shake off the excess water.
Place in a saucepan with no extra water, cover... - 40.903
Farmhouse Honey Mustard
There are so many ways to use this sweet-tangy cream mustard. You can spread it on sandwiches, drizzle it over salads or spoon it into a bowl for dipping chicken tenders, fish fingers or pretzels....yum! - 117.898
Goat Cheese Salad With Mustard Dressing
Arrange salad greens on serving plate, top with cheese, cover, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pour Dressing over just before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 31.2992
The Chutney Dressing is a well flavored salad dressing that does wonders to your salads. Trust me this Chutney Dressing recipe is a great find! - 30.6584
– Peel grapefruit, including white membrane. Separate into segments and coarsely chop each piece.
– Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
– Garnish with fresh mint. - 26.2425
Avocado With Jalapeno Dressing
Prepare Jalapeno Dressing; set aside.
Cut off peel and white membrane from oranges; cut crosswise into thin slices.
Cut avocados in half lengthwise; pit and peel.
Fan each avocado half by slicing lengthwise at 1/2-inch intervals, without cutting through... - 31.9333
1. Take a bowl and add sugar, vinegar and mustard to it. Mix well.
2. Add the hard boiled egg yolks and garlic and combine them with the mixture.
3. Add the chopped tarragon or chives together with the cream and stir them in.
4. Add a few drops of milk... - 40.0824
Pineapple Boats Ahoy Dressing
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine all the ingredients together. Blend properly.
1) Serve at room temperature. - 34.2321
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Potato Salad With Parsley Dressing
1. Combine potatoes, egg whites, scallions, and pickle relish.
2. Combine Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, buttermilk, parsley, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
3. Combine dressing with potato mixture. - 34.0232
Frank's Hot Or Cold Artichoke Dressing
1. Put the egg whites and yolks in a separate bowls.
2. Add all other ingredients into a bowl containing egg yolk and keep on stirring and mashing them.
3. Take a blender, add all ingredients except the egg whites in it and blend for a second.... - 38.0387
Salad dressings can be of number of ways. It is one of the ingredients which can be played with a variety of items. Enjoy this method of making salad dressing. This one goes very well with the stuffed cucumber salad. - 44.8051
Chilled Asparagus With Mustard Dressing
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine herb garlic dressing and mustard.
2. Mix well and refrigerate.
3. On a salad platter, arrange chilled asparagus stalks and drizzle dressing over it.
4. Serve immediately. - 32.0041
Lemon Yogurt Dressing
If you like playing around with different quantities of dressing, this Lemon Yogurt Dressing is one you can try! The combination in this Lemon Yogurt Dressing is usual as well as versatile. - 27.2001
Olive Garden's Salad Dressing
You can now learn and prepare salad dressing just like the Olive Garden Restaurant. The chef has made it so much easier to pull that off. Kudos to her. - 124.434
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 29.2182
Cornish Hens With Wild Mushroom Dressing
To make the hens: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the lemon into a large bowl; set aside to use in the dressing.
Slice the lemon.
Sprinkle the hen cavities with the salt and pepper and stuff each with half of the lemon slices, 2... - 45.6939
Place all ingredients in 1-quart jar; cover tightly.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 27.3304
Two Way Dressing
This two way dressing is a savory salad dressing prepared with onion juice to taste. made with vinegar and oil, the two way dressing is sweet and sour and excellent with vegetable salads when chilled. - 30.2093
Sweet And Sour Dressing
Mash egg yolks in small bowl; chop whites separately and refrigerate.
Blend oil, sugar, salt and celery seeds with yolks.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, add vinegar and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Pour over salad greens and toss lightly .
Sprinkle with... - 33.9447
Cantaloupe Salad And Dressing
Slice cantaloupes crosswise into 5 rings.
Use end pieces to make cantaloupe balls.
Place rings on 5 lettuce-lined plates.
Arrange orange, peach, nectarine and pineapple slices on top.
Add strawberries and cantaloupe balls.
Place small cluster of grapes by... - 39.0298
Dairy Free Strawberry Dressing
1. Take a bowl and mash strawberries.
2. Stir in sugar and mix.
3. Take a separate bowl and beat egg white properly until stiff.
4. Mix egg white to strawberry mixture. Beat properly.
5. Spread over any fruit salad or cake piece. - 27.4766
1. Place banana, water, white wine vinegar, mustard, cumin, and pepper in a blender or food processor.
2. Process until smooth. - 26.8914
Fruit Salad With Pineapple-spice Dressing
1. Combine oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, and pear.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine or white grape juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Toss dressing over fruit.
4. Cover and chill for 45 minutes. - 33.8784
Best-ever Yogurt Dressing
This best ever yogurt dressing is a personal recipe that is the best yogurt dressing I have ever tasted. Prepared with yogurt, oil, vinegar, herbs and flavored with garlic powder and onions, the best ever yogurt dressing is best served chilled. - 34.7965
Place tomato juice, white wine vinegar, dry mustard, garlic, basil leaves, onion, and black pepper in a blender or food processor and process until ingredients are well combined. - 26.4972
Cole Slaw Dressing
Here’s a short video on how to make Cole Slaw dressing from scratch. It is so easy there really is no need to buy store bought! - 106.944
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients.
Shake to blend well. - 21.5859
Creamy Country Dressing
1) In a small bowl, add all ingredients to combine.
2) With a wire whisk, stir the ingredients until well blended.
3) Cover with lid and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4) Serve the dressing with salad greens. - 40.2341
White Dressing Recipes By Category