- » White Dough
White Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white dough recipes.
Measure the first 4 ingredients into a small beater bowl and beat in flour until dough begins climbing the beaters.
Scrape bowl occasionally.
Remove beaters and knead in enough additional flour to form a smooth dough.
Turn dough in a small oiled bowl and... - 27.6547
White Bread Dough
1) In a small basin, dissolve the sugar in water and add the yeast. Place aside for 20 minutes until frothy.
2) In a bowl, combine the flour with lard. Add salt and dried milk, if using.
3) Pour in the yeast liquid and 800 ml (11 pints) of hand-hot... - 41.3944
Homestyle Pizza Dough
If you love baking your own pizza, you must try this homestyle pizza dough. It’s one of the simplest recipes around, perfect for making pizzas at home. Be sure to try it in your home. Have fun! - 80.8604
1) In a bowl add sugar, yeast, salt , and flour and mix well.
2) Take a skillet and add water, milk, and butter to it and cook this mixture for some time over low heat, till the butter dissolves completely.
3)Allow the mixture to cool at 120 F to... - 42.27
Short Crust White Or Whole Wheat Dough
1. In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour along with salt.
2. Cut the margarine and lard into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Using your fingertips, rub the flour and fat until all the fat has been mixed with the flour. The mixture will have a... - 35.8149
Freshly Baked White Yeast Bread - Part 2, Baking The Dough
Homemade breads are the ultimate comfort food. Betty's version of this tasty yeasty delight is a pleasure to bake and eat. Follow this simple step-by-step method for a homemade loaf. It's so simple and quick that you are likely to be hooked to it for good. - 105.057
Freshly Baked White Yeast Bread - Part 1, Making The Dough
Tasty and versatile, there's nothing quite like freshly baked white bread. In this video, Betty shares with her viewers how to make fresh baked white bread. A great recipe for beginners, this easy and sumptuous recipe is a real delight. Stream the video... - 108.936
Work the fat, sugar, dried fruit and grated nutmeg into the dough by squeezing and kneading by hand or with a food mixer until thoroughly mixed.
This results in a sticky dough.
Turn the dough into a well greased small 414 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pan and... - 32.3232
Rich Bread Dough
1) Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the batter ingredients and beat together.
3) Place in a warm place for 20 minutes until frothy.
4) In a bowl, place the flour and salt to rub in the margarine.
5) Add this... - 40.4371
Bread Dough Cornucopia
The bread dough cornucopia is a baked bread shaped into a cornucopia. Simply baked with margerine, the bread dough cornucopia can be filled with fruits or vegetables and served. - 32.7059
Light And Fluffy Sour-dough Pancakes
If you have a sourdough starter in the refrigerator, there is a good chance it hasn’t seen the light of day in quite some time. This is just the recipe to remind you why you have a starter; easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Light and fluffy, with a... - 129.474
Laura's Play Dough
1.Take a saucepan and mix flour with salt, cream of tartar and oil.
2.Pour water and mix.
3.Cook the ingredients on medium flame by mixing for 3 minutes.
4.Once the dough becomes hard, knead it for 5 minutes after it settles at room temperature.
5.Add... - 34.6932
Flaky Melt In Your Mouth Empanada Dough
Empanadas are turnovers that can be filled with cheese, chicken, beef,pork, sweet fillings and vegetarian fillings. They are very popular in Latin America and every country has their own version. The dough is a very important part of this meal and this one is... - 0
Bread Flour Pizza Dough
1. Sift the flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast, salt and sugar. Add the water and oil, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients until they just come together. Increase the speed and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth and... - 23.636
Blender Pierogi Dough
In a blender, mix cottage cheese until smooth.
Add egg yolks, salt, sugar and flour.
Beat until light.
Add egg whites and fold in.
Knead on a floured board for about 15 minutes.
Roll out as thin as possible and cut with biscuit cutter.
Place filling in center... - 37.1917
Classic Ciabatta - A Basic Dough
1. Start with the biga. Mix the flour and yeast in a large bowl, then make a well in the centre. Add the water, then mix to slack, pancake-batter-like dough. Cover with cling film, and leave at room temperature overnight (8-12 hrs). It will rise and then... - 34.8116
Egg And Lemon Soup With Sour-dough Noodles
Bring broth to boiling; boil 6 minutes.
Add trahana, salt, and pepper.
Simmer covered 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, using a wire whisk, beat egg whites until frothy.
In another bowl, beat egg yolks.
Slowly beat in lemon juice, then 1 cup hot... - 34.2662
French Bread Part 1 - Making Dough
French Bread lovers pay attention! Here are step-by-step instructions on how to make French bread at home. This French Bread is crispy, crunchy and chewy. This recipe video has two parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about making the dough. - 82.2411
Dai-bao (dough For Steamed Buns)
Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Stir in sugar and oil.
Rub well with finger tips.
Add few spoons water and 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, mix together and knead to a soft dough.
Shape into a round ball, cover with a damp cloth.
Keep aside for 30... - 38.7342
Dai Bao Dough For Steamed Buns
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Dai Bao Dough For Steamed Buns recipe. This is the most comforting Side Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of vegetable on hand then you know its time to make some Dai Bao Dough For Steamed... - 38.3226
Sour Dough French Bread
Combine milk, water and oil, bring to a boil.
Cool to luke warm (95 - 100 degrees)
Sprinkle yeast on warm water.
Stir until dissolved and add with sugar and salt to cooled milk mixture.
Place flour in large bowl, make a well in the center, pour milk mixture... - 42.9046
Moroccan Warka Dough - Part I
Paula Wolfert is THE expert of Moroccan cooking. I met with her at her beautiful home in Sonoma (Califonia) to show us how to make "Warka", a staple ingredient in Moroccan cuisine. Warka is a very thin layer of dough (similar to phyllo dough) used to make... - 107.782
Moroccan Warka Dough - Part Ii
Paul Wolfert is showing us a super easy method for making Warka at home! Warka is a Moroccan dough (a bit similar to phyllo dough) that has an amazing crunch! Many Moroccan staple dishes are make with Warka such as Bastilla, Briwat, and so on. The recipe is... - 98.7901
Corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese...all rolled up into a tasty stromboli! Vickie & Jo Ann share their simple and tasty recipe. - 126.223
White Dough Recipes By Category