- » White Decorated Frosting
White Decorated Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white decorated frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white decorated frosting recipes.
White Mountain Frosting
If you thinlkyou are yet to try a dessert frosting that is to excite you, this White Mountain Frosting is the one you are waiting for! Yes, with very simple ingredients and in about very less time what this White Mountain Frosting creates is just magic! Give... - 39.2823
Cream butter with extracts.
Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until creamy.
Add egg white and beat until fluffy.
Add the hot cream gradually, a tablespoonful at a time, beating until frosting is of spreading consistency. - 25.8644
White Velvet Frosting
Cream butter with extract, salt, and egg yolk until light and fluffy.
Alternately add confectioners' sugar and milk, beating after each addition.
Beat until frosting is of spreading consistency. - 25.213
Fruit 'n' Nut White Mountain Frosting
Oh! My Goodness! Have you ever in your life give this Fruit 'N' Nut White Mountain Frosting a try; I bet then you will have to! Yes, a great frosting for all your favorite desserts this Fruit 'N' Nut White Mountain Frosting is just as amazing as it is names,... - 40.6155
Decorative Frosting I
Decorative Frosting is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Decorative Frosting; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 23.3135
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix beaten egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla and honey.
2. Gradually add milk and keep beating till egg whites reach stiff peak stage and glossy in appearance. You can add colour while beating to get a desired... - 28.0899
Classic Decorative Frosting
1. Beat the egg white with the sugar, vanilla and cream of tartar until the mixture is stiff and holds up in sharp peaks when the beater is withdrawn.
2. Tint with food coloring if desired.
3. Force it through decorating tubes to make the desired designs. - 30.0689
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar together until frothy.
Beat in honey and vanilla.
Slowly add dry milk, beating until stiff and glossy.
To achieve desired color, add a few drops of natural food coloring. - 22.9785
Cream together shortening and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Stir in powdered sugar replacement and milk until mixture is well blended.
If frosting is too stiff, add a few drops of milk.
Tint as desired.
Make flowers with a pastry tube on waxed paper.
Allow... - 27.4205
1. In the medium bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the egg whites and beat them with the cream of tartar till the egg whites are stiff and white.
2. Gradually add the confectioner-€™s sugar to the bowl and beat continuously till the frosting is... - 28.4762
Butter Cream Decorating Frosting
1) In a medium bowl, beat butter or margarine and add in 10X sugar gradually and egg white until frosting is creamy-smooth.
2) Divide into 4 small bowls.
3) Mix each of the others with a drop or two of food colorings to make pink, yellow, green and... - 33.4317
Soft White Icing
Beat the shortening (butter will give a yellowish icing) on medium speed until creamy; then add 1 cup icing sugar and a little milk alternately, beating after each addition.
Add the salt and flavoring.
Test the consistency.
The icing is a good thickness when... - 29.6404
Snowy Boiled Frosting
Combine sugar, water, salt, and vinegar in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat just until clear.
Then cook without stirring until syrup spins a long thread when dropped from tip of spoon (or to a temperature of 240Â°F.).
Beat egg whites until soft... - 29.9088
Betty's White Chocolate Cake With Decorated Top
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a White Chocolate Cake with Decorated Top. This cake uses the White Chocolate Drizzle/Frosting (in frosting form) from the previous video in bettyskitchen. - 0
Place all ingredients except vanilla in top of double boiler.
Beat 1 minute with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Set over boiling water, and beat constantly with rotary or electric beater until mixture forms peaks, about 7 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add... - 33.8453
Marshmallow Cream Frosting
If you are looking for some easy-to-follow, mouthwatering dessert frosting that can make your good dessert feel just great then this Marshmallow Cream Frosting is the way to go! Marshmallow cream has always been a hit and when coupled with vanilla flavoring... - 33.001
Cream butter, and add salt.
Work in part of sugar gradually, blending well; add a little egg white and more sugar, continuing to alternate until egg whites are used up.
Then continue to add sugar, alternately with cream, until mixture reaches spreading... - 31.0088
Betty's Fluffy White Filling And Frosting For Cakes
1. In a small saucepan, combine milk and cornstarch. Mix well. Place the pan on low heat, stir constantly and cook until thickened. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add shortening, butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until... - 0
Meringue Butter Frosting
Be it a festive dessert or a normal one, this Meringue Butter Frosting has been the choice always to deck up the favorite desserts at home. Yes, the best part of it all is the surprise rum flavoring. Give this Meringue Butter Frosting a try and this will be... - 42.838
Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting
Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting is one of those frostings that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting will make you crazy for all your life!! - 26.7441
Combine the frosting mix and boiling water in a small narrow bowl or cup.
Beat with a small wire whisk or fork until mixture is smooth.
Dampen a pastry brush, and brush glaze over desired surface. - 20.2867
Sea Foam Frosting
Combine egg whites, sugar, salt, and water in top of double boiler.
Beat with sturdy egg beater or electric beater 1 minute to mix thoroughly.
Then place over boiling water and beat constantly with egg beater (or at high speed of electric mixer) 7 minutes, or... - 24.0092
Seven Minute Frosting
For all the novices out there, this Seven Minute Frosting is a quick and easy dessert frosting to try. Despite the fact that this frosting uses very simple ingredients, each of which is readily available in your kitchen cabinet, what's more inviting about... - 30.9638
Picota Cherry Loaf With White Chocolate Frosting
1. Heat oven to 180Cº/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg loaf tin with baking parchment, making sure the paper comes up higher than the sides. Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs, a little at a time, along with the vanilla extract.... - 25.106
Tutti-frutti Filling Or Frosting
Cook sugar, water and syrup to soft-ball stage (236Â°F.).
Beat egg whites and salt slowly until stiff, and pour sugar syrup over them, beating constantly.
Continue beating until mixture is of spreading consistency; then fold in fruits and rum extract.
Makes... - 31.1967
Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Pour in a smooth mixture of the next 5 ingredients.
Cook and stir until thick and smooth.
Stir a little of the hot mixture with the egg, and return to double boiler.
Cook and stir 3 minutes.
Cool... - 42.8867
Dessert frosting couldn't have come any better than this wonderful Divinity Frosting! Yes, with marshmallow cream and lemon extract flavoring, the Divinity Frosting gives out the sweet and tangy combination that we all love to indulge in. Needless to say it's... - 44.0155
Beat the egg white, salt, and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form (use an electric mixer).
Add the vanilla; then gradually beat in just enough confectioners' sugar so that the icing is stiff but still thin enough to push through a 1/16-inch opening of a... - 28.5269
How To Decorate Sports Cupcakes
These cupcakes will be a home run for any sports loving family. Here’s how to decorate cupcakes to look like baseballs, tennis balls, basketballs and soccer balls, with some easy tips from professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker... - 109.485
Zucchini Wedding Cake Decoration
Make double recipe of your favorite boiled or powdered sugar icing.
Divide into three bowlsâ€”2/3 of icing in 1 bowl, the rest divided into 2 smaller bowls.
With vegetable coloring, tint large bowl of icing a pale green, tint other 2 bowls of icing... - 28.3515
Decorated Party Cake
Bring water and sugar to a boil.
Cook to 240° or soft ball stage.
Don't burn! Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to soft peaks.
Slowly pour in hot sugar syrup.
Whip to firm peaks.
Assembly: Place one cake layer on serving plate.
Spread top with 3 tbs... - 44.2514
Decorate Your Cake
1. Lightly beat the egg white in a shallow bowl and spread out the caster sugar on a baking sheet or tray. Dip the grapes and the holly or bay leaves into the egg white. Shake off the excess, then coat in the sugar. Set aside to dry for at least 10 mins.
2.... - 38.4493
In a large mixing bowl, beat all ingredients together for about 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
Cover with damp towel; take out only as needed, as this frosting hardens quickly.
Note: Icing may be stored for several days in refrigerator.
Beat again... - 24.4739
Add 1 cup of sugar to the egg white and blend.
Add butter, flavoring, salt and cocoa butter and blend thoroughly.
Add remaining sugar and milk alternately.
If mixtuure is too stiff for use in pastry tube, a few more drops of milk may be added.
Decorative... - 36.7101
If you have been baking cakes often but are left out on the decoration part, then, you are not able to impress the crowd. In this Glazing Cake video, the chef shows you how to decorate a cake that looks as delicious as it tastes and brings you all the... - 91.956
In bowl, sift together icing sugar and cream of tartar.
Using electric mixer, beat in egg whites for 7 to 10 minutes or until icing is thick enough to hold its shape. - 19.8917
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Add juices gradually, and blend well.
Add orange rind and butter or margarine.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
Add small amount of hot mixture to egg yolks, and stir into hot mixture.
Cook... - 33.7704
Combine sugar, flour and salt.
Scald milk, and carefully pour and stir into dry ingredients.
Cook in top of double boiler over hot water 15 minutes or until thick.
Add a little hot mixture to egg; then stir back into hot mixture.
Continue cooking 3 minutes,... - 33.3072
Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt; blend in water and egg yolk.
Cook until thick and clear, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and add lemon juice, butter or margarine and lemon rind.
Cool before spreading on cake.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups. - 29.8468
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large beater bowl, and mix on low speed; then beat on medium to high speed 10-15 minutes.
Add the flavoring.
Dip the edge of a metal spatula in and out of the frosting.
If a sharp edge or peak forms, icing is a good... - 33.5712
Lazy K Frosting
Lazy K frosting is a sweet vanilla frosting prepared with egg whites and sugar. Cooked and flavored with vanilla, the lazy K frosting is great for any dessert or cakes of choice. - 31.7056
Lord Baltimore Cake With Cream Frosting
1. Grease two 8x8x2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat sugar, shortening, egg yolks, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed, 3 minutes. (Finish... - 43.2379
Rich Chocolate Frosting
1. Mix chocolate, superfine sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Stir over low heat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Beat in egg yolks, one at a time. Cool while preparing butter mixture.
4. Beat butter with vanilla until creamy.
5. Beat in confectioners'... - 33.147
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer at high speed until foamy in a small bowl.
2. Beat in 10X sugar gradually, until frosting stands in firm peaks and is stiff enough to hold a sharp line when cut through with a knife.
(Tip: To keep... - 19.1825
Homemade Ornamental Frosting
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until just mixed. Increase speed to high and beat until very stiff and knife drawn through mixture leaves clean-cut path.(On humid days you may need to beat in more sugar.)
2. Cover bowl with... - 18.0272
Combine all ingredients.
Beat with electric mixer 5 minutes or until very stiff.
While decorating, keep remaining frosting in bowl covered with damp cloth or waxed paper to prevent a crust from forming.
This frosting becomes very hard and is good for making... - 26.0226
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 0
Sift sugar and cream of tartar through a very fine sieve.
Add the egg Whites and mix all together, using a slotted spoon or a wire whip.
Continue mixing for about 3 min.
Add the flavoring.
Spread a thin layer over the top and sides of the cake to set the... - 35.4229
Add salt and part of the sugar gradually, blending after each addition.
Add remaining sugar, alternately with the egg whites first, then with the cream, until of the right consistency for spreading.
Beat after each addition until smooth.
Add... - 33.2143
Royal Icing Ornamental Frosting
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
Gradually beat in sugar, then beat at high speed until very thick and glossy (beaters when withdrawn should leave sharp, firm peaks).
Use to frost and decorate cakes.
Keep bowl of frosting covered with damp... - 25.7272
1. In a bowl, add confectioners' sugar, cream of tartar and mix.
2. Now, add egg white, vanilla and beat well using a mixer until the frosting holds its shape.
3. Cover with damp cloth, until required to use.
4. Use it decorate a cake created... - 33.1606
Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting
You can start making your own Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting now at home. It turned out to be more fluffy and creamy than I expected. Hope it works well for you too. - 26.4898
Honey Nougat Frosting
Combine first 7 ingredients in top of double boiler and stir gently until well mixed.
Place over rapidly boiling water and beat constantly with a hand beater until the mixture peaks from the end of the beater (about 7 min.).
Then remove from heat, add... - 36.4427
Butter Cream Frosting
? Place sugar and water in small saucepan. Do not stir. Cook over low heat until temperature reaches 220 °F (104 °C).
? Meanwhile, place egg yolks and vanilla in mixing bowl. Use electric beater and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
? Remove sugar syrup... - 34.0363
French Pastry Frosting
Cream butter and shortening until light and fluffy.
Beat in corn syrup, salt, and vanilla.
With spoon, gradually blend in confectioners' sugar.
Frosts and decorates 30 French Pastries, cut from one 15.1/2x10 1/2x1-inch sheet cake.
White frosting: Thin 2 cups... - 38.8534
1) Place the sugar and water into a saucepan.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Wash down the sides of the pan with a clean pastry brush dipped in water to remove every grain of sugar that... - 32.8206
Frosted Fruit Garnish
1) Break the grape bunch into little clusters.
2) In a bowl, add in the beaten egg white. Dip the grape clusters into the egg white. Hold it over the bowl for any extra egg white to fall back in.
3) Dip the fruit clusters next in a bowl full granulated... - 31.3557
7 Minute Frosting
1. In top of a boiler combine all ingredients and beat them for 1 minute.
2. Place it over boiling water and beat it for 7 minutes. ( Stop to clean the beater and also the pan sides with a scraper)
3. Check for glossy peaks and then remove it from the... - 29.6622
Frosted Hazelnut Layer Cake
Grease and bottom-line two straight-sided 18 cm (7 inch) sandwich tins. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Stir in 50 g (2 oz) of the caster sugar, the demerara sugar, 40 g (l 1/2 oz) of the nuts and the lemon rind. Whisk the egg yolks... - 28.6227
Frosted Holiday Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take a low roasting pan; arrange ham on it with the skin facing down.
3. Introduce a meat thermometer.
4. Drizzle cola on ham and roast without covering for 1 ½ - 2 ¾ hours or till the time thermometer... - 38.2395
Frosted Walnut Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream shortening with sugar and vanilla till fluffy.
Sift flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together and fold into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold in.
Divide between three greased... - 46.9444
Frosted Daiquiri Pie
1. In double-boiler top, combine gelatine with 2/3 cup sugar and salt; add egg yolks, water, lime juice; with egg beater, beat until blended. Cook over boiling water (or in saucepan over low heat), stirring, until mixture coats spoon. Remove from heat; add... - 34.5107
Fresh Lemon Cheesecake With Frosted Grapes
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add the crushed biscuits to it
2) Mix well and spread the crumbs into a prepared flan tin and smooth out evenly
3) Into a cup, empty the gelatin and with 3 tablespoons of water stand this in some simmering... - 45.3323
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 111.555
Frosted Rum Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cake, mix breadcrumbs and rum in a small bowl; set aside.
Separate 6 of the eggs.
Put 2 whole eggs, 6 egg yolks and sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5... - 44.7448
Seven Minute Fluff Frosting
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Seven Minute Fluff. Follow this easy recipe for Seven Minute Fluff and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 43.3076
Swiss Carrot Cake With Kirsch Frosting
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put 7 egg yolks, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and kirsch into a large bowl.
Beat until thick and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking... - 46.363
Frosted Penuche Squares
1. Make Basic Penuche: Combine sugars, butter, salt and milk in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat, stirring constantly, just until sugar dissolves, then cook rapidly to 240° on a candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a soft ball when it's dropped into cold... - 32.7247
Grandma Barb's Italian Cream Cake And Frosting
My grandma Barb makes a mean Italian Cream Cake and here is the recipe she uses. Of course I've adapted it juuuuust a teeny weeny bit (shhh..don't tell her) but it still packs that good southern, old-fashioned flavor and bakes up moist and fluffy. Wanna know... - 0
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 128.751
Traditional Wedding Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) cake pan.
Line pan with waxed paper; grease paper thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
To make cake, beat butter and sugar in a very large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time with lemon pee! and juice and... - 47.0939
Pink And White Petits Fours
Preheat oven to 350F.
Lightly grease and flour a 15-1/2-by-10-l/2-by-l-inch jelly-roll pan.
Prepare both packages of poundcake mix as package label directs, using 4 eggs and liquid called for.
Turn into prepared pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top... - 34.4767
1. When cake layers are cool, place 1 on a plate.
2. If fresh peaches are used, sweeten them to taste with sugar or honey, and add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to keep peaches from discoloring. Lemon juice may be needed if frozen fruit is used.
3. Blend cream... - 26.0692
Three Tier Wedding Cake
Generously grease a 10-inch (25-cm), a 7-inch (18-cm) and a 5-inch (13-cm) cake pan.
Line each pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat ovento275°F (135°C).
To make cake, prepare according to recipe for Traditional Wedding Cake.
Bake cakes, checking... - 36.9273
Soft Wedding Cake White Icing
Beat the shortening on medium speed until creamy, then add the icing sugar and milk alternately, beating after each addition.
Add salt and extract.
Test the consistency.
The icing is a good thickness when it is smooth and does not run when a dab is spread on... - 29.3731
White Chocolate Maple Mousse Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in 6 ounces finely chopped white baking bar.
Pour batter into greased... - 45.3374
Chilled White Wine Souffle With Apricot Sauce
Prepare the souffle In a heavy saucepan, whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until well blended and pale yellow.
Stir the cornstarch into the wine.
Stir it into the eggs and bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
Dissolve the... - 44.6223
White Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Break the white chocolate into pieces and put them in a bowl with the butter. Place the bowl over a saucepan of gently, simmering water and leave it until the chocolate has melted. Gently stir the chocolate to incorporate the butter. Tip the mixture on to... - 39.5336
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 50.1462
White Fruit Cake
Prepare Fruit Mixture: In large kettle, combine almonds, raisins, diced citron, 1 jar cherries, the pineapple, and 1/4 cup brandy; mix well.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw a... - 40.2579
Lord Baltimore Cake
1. Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat sugar, shortening, egg yolks and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed 3 minutes. Remove bowl from mixer.
4.... - 44.2527
April Fools Spaghetti And Meatballs Cupcakes
Enjoy a fun filled April Fool's Day Treat. Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes. These are a delightful white cupcake with frosting and chocolate drizzled with strawberry preserves. You can't fake a dish this sweet. - 100.385
Cocoa Applesauce Cupcakes
Cream sugar and margarine; add egg and vanilla; beat until light.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce, bake in muffin tins lined with cupcake papers 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
Frost with white icing, and decorate with candy corn.
1 1/2... - 35.4105
Beach Ball Cake
1. Prepare angel food cake mix, following label directions; pour batter into ungreased 12-cup deep oven proof mixing bowl.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 55 minutes, or until top is golden and a long, thin metal skewer inserted in center comes out clean. Turn... - 29.1761
Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue
Line baking sheets with baking parchment.
Draw five 9-inch (23-cm) circles on baking parchment in pencil.
Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
To make meringue, beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Add granulated sugar and beat again until stiff.
Sift... - 42.9834
Almond Coffee Cake
For the filling mix the sugar and almonds with egg white to form a soft paste, then spread over the dough.
For the finish sift the confectioners' sugar and mix with enough orange juice to give a soft consistency.
Spoon over the top of the baked, cooled coffee... - 32.8777
Want to make an attractive cake for your kid’s birthday? Try making this Butterfly Cake! This effort that goes into making the cake look like a butterfly is worth it when your kids start drooling over it! This cake is also good to make for kids’ parties.... - 124.495
Cookies And Cream Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites.
Beaton low speed until moistened; beat on high for 2 minutes.
Gently fold in the crushed cookies.
Pour into two greased and floured 8-in.round cake pans.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or... - 42.7538
Lady Baltimore Cake
1. Grease bottoms of two 9-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper; grease and flour paper; tap out. 2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, shortening, 3/4 cup milk and vanilla in the large bowl of electric mixer. Beat at low speed until... - 34.8145
Vanilla Eclairs! Searching for a popular and tasty dessert? Then Vanilla Eclairs is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 41.7635
Episode 143 - Johanna's Cake
Happy birthday Johanna! This episode focuses heavily on icing and decorating and uses recipes and techniques covered in previous episodes. It's a great demonstration for icing a square cake and even though I don't fully cover the flowers (since they were... - 0
If you are looking for a simple sweet dessert to serve this Dobos Torte is a must try! In fact, the Hungarian Chocolate Frosting given to the torte is fabulours and compliments well with the caramel topping! Give this Dobos Torte a try and enjoy your sweet... - 44.2092
Bridal Shower Cake
1. Bake cake layers: Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans. Prepare 1 package of cake mix as label directs, but into batter stir 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel. Cool cake in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove cake from pans; cool completely on racks.... - 44.4414
Buche De Noel
Buche De Noel is one of the best cake recipe you can think of. Bake the Buche De Noel easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 46.5019
1) In the top part of a double boiler, place together 10X sugar, corn syrup, and water.
2) Cook the sugar mixture over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
3) Take the double boiler off the heat, leave... - 40.6544
Easy Santa Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
5.... - 49.881