- » White Cornbread
White Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white cornbread recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, cottage cheese, onion, egg substitute, margarine, and salt until blended; stir in cornmeal.
3. Scrape mixture into... - 29.5018
Old Fashioned Cornbread Stuffing
Combine raisins, celery, crumbs, almonds, and parsley.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the poultry seasoning, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Add broth and onion to butter; add butter mixture and eggs to crumb mixture, mixing lightly.
Spoon mixture lightly into turkey;... - 33.9165
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
1. To make the combread, combine the cornmeal and baking powder in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the remaining combread ingredients, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly in the pan,... - 34.0769
Crab With Chile Cornbread
Melt butter in a nonstick skillet, add crabmeat.
Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, until thoroughly heated.
Add pepper to taste, and remove from heat, keep warm.
Slice Chile Cornbread into 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices.
Place 2 slices country ham on each... - 28.8989
Kentucky Cornbread Dressing
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir well.
Add additional milk, if desired, for a moister consistency.
Pour into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. - 33.7365
Cornbread Corn And Mushroom Stuffing
1) Cornbread is not easilyavailable in the U.K., so the amount of plain crumbs and sweetcorn can be increased.
2) You may use 10-12 oz white breadcrumbs with 6 oz whole kernel sweetcorn.
3) Crumble cornbread and combine with breadcrumbs... - 38.9205
Southern Cornbread Stuffing
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Add the chopped celery and onion and cook until the vegetables are yellow.
Combine the bread cubes, butter and vegetables, salt, sage, pepper and bacon for a dry stuffing.
For a moist filling, add the stock or broth. - 34.3852
Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
This Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.7613
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.1653
Roast Turkey With Chestnut And Cornbread Stuffing
Wipe the turkey well, inside and out, with paper towels.
Using a very small sharp knife, carefully remove the wishbone from the neck cavity—this will make carving easier.
To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour off half into a small... - 40.5782
Chicken Pot Pie With Cornbread Crust
For the filling.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the onion until tender but not brown.
Stir in the flour until blended.
Slowly stir in the stock, whisking well.
Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 2... - 42.9093
Roast Turkey With Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels. Prepare Cornbread Sausage Stuffing; stuff body and neck cavities loosely. Fold skin over openings and close with skewers. Tie legs together with cotton string. Tuck wings under turkey.
2.... - 31.1845
Cornbread-sausage Stuffing With Apples
Melt half of the butter in a skillet.
Add chopped onions and cook over medium heat, partially covered, until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Transfer onions and butter to a large mixing bowl.
Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
Add apple... - 42.6714
1. Drain the liquid from the corn into a 4-cup measure; reserve the corn. Add enough water to the corn liquid to measure 2 cups.
2. Finely chop half of the drained chilies, if using. Cut the remaining chilies into strips. Reserve.
3. Measure the cornmeal,... - 39.2723
Beat egg yolks, add yogurt, salt and cornmeal.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold them into cornmeal mixture.
Heat 10-inch cast-iron skillet medium-hot, melt butter in it and pour in cornbread batter.
Cover skillet and keep over medium-hot fire or burner for 10... - 32.4648
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small bowl, stir together the egg whites,... - 43.6754
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk and next 3 ingredients; add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into a preheated 10-inch cast-iron skillet... - 36.1887
Lift the cornmeal by spoonfuls into the measuring cup, then level off.
Sift cornmeal and salt together.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly, add soda and buttermilk and beat until completely mixed.
Add to cornmeal mixture and stir until ingredients are blended.
Add hot... - 33.3181
Baked Cornbread Dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add the celery and onions.
Cook over medium heat until tender.
Stir in herbs, seasoning and spices.
Lightly spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
Place the... - 41.2658
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5468
Creamy Chicken With Skillet Cornbread
Arrange broccoli and carrot in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine flour and 1/4 cup milk; stir until smooth.
Combine flour mixture, remaining 1 1/4 cups milk, broth, wine, and margarine in a medium... - 43.9263
Heat milk to scalding; add butter and salt, and slowly stir in cornmeal.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool a few minutes; then stir into well-beaten egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and pour into a greased 5-cup... - 29.1934
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small saucepan, boil the water.
Add celery and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
In a medium bowl, toss cornbread crumbs, bread cubes, sage, parsley and poultry seasoning to mix well.
Add chicken stock and egg whites... - 43.1084
Toasted Cornbread Triangles
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine buttermilk and egg whites; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour batter into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; remove... - 41.1984
Mix and sift together corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
To these dry ingredients add buttermilk (to which soda has been added).
Add eggs (well beaten).
Mix thoroughly, add melted butter.
If using automatic waffle iron, preheat to baking... - 41.2612
Southern Style Cornbread
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into a 10 1/2-inch cast-iron skillet or into a 9 X 11-inch ovenproof glass casserole dish.
In a bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, powdered milk, salt, baking powder and sugar.
In another bowl,... - 45.3378
In medium saucepan, bring water to boil with onions, salt, sugar and pepper.
Turn off heat.
Combine cornmeals and add to water mixture in thin stream, stirring constantly.
Cool to room temperature.
Form cornmeal mixture into 3-inch rounds, 1/2 inch... - 37.1835
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable oil.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Turn into prepared baking dish, cover and bake 45 minutes.
OPTIONAL COOKING METHOD Stuff dressing loosely into... - 33.3274
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sift dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Pour batter into a greased 9-inch pie plate or 8-inch square pan or a loaf pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden and... - 31.6099
Mexican Beef And Cornbread Pie
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet, at least 10 inches in diameter, over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Pour contents of pan into a strainer or... - 45.9954
Chilli Beef Baked In Cornbread
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Add the beef, onion, red and green peppers, garlic, sambal oelek (if using) and sugar; cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Stir in the tomatoes, vinegar, wine and tomato... - 34.2695
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Spoon Cornbread With Cheese
Lift cornmeal lightly into measuring cup.
Sift together cornmeal, salt, mustard and cayenne.
Add to cold milk and stir until smooth, then cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add cheese and remove from heat.
Stir until cheese is melted.
Cool slightly... - 38.7156
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place the 8 dry ingredients in a bowl no need to sift and mix thoroughly.
Add the mayonnaise, the cream cheese, and the syrups, and mix with your hands until they are completely incorporated into the dry ingredients and the batter... - 42.2662
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the salt, baking soda and cornmeal.
3) Add the buttermilk and stir well.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
5) Coat a 13x9x2inch baking dish with cooking spray and... - 45.6939
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Place an iron skillet in the oven to warm.
3) In a bowl, sift together the cornmeal, salt and baking soda.
4) In another bowl, beat the eggs and add in the buttermilk.
5) Stir the egg mixture into the... - 44.7138
Veggie Kitchen Cornbread
If you enjoy making brad at home, try making this Basic Cornmeal recipe. This recipe video is about a basic recipe, which uses corn meal and whole wheat flour. However, you can make your own alterations as per your taste. You can try this recipe with only... - 119.737
Serrano Chili And Cilantro Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add chilies to the baking pan. Place on the top rack beneath boiler and allow baking until they turn black and blistering. Repeat with other side as well.
3. Transfer to a brown bag and allow to cool so... - 45.2505
Old Fashioned Cornbread
1. Grease an 8-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
4. Stir in the... - 45.7064
Lift cornmeal lightly into measuring cup then sift with soda, and salt directly into mixing bowl.
Add buttermilk to well-beaten egg yolks and add to cornmeal mixture; beat well.
Add hot melted shortening and again beat well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg... - 29.9354
Chili Cheese Cornbread
This Chilli Cheese Cornbread tastes superb ! This cornmeal, cheese, corn and chilli bread makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this Chilli Cheese Cornbread and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5366
Simple Sour Cream Cornbread
Mix all ingredients, just enough to blend well.
Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Serve piping hot with butter, jelly, jam,ormaple syrup. - 39.2116
Sour Cream Cornbread
Heat a 10-inch heavy skillet in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, lift the cornmeal lightly into a measuring cup.
Sift flour, measure and add to cornmeal.
Add baking powder, soda, salt and sugar and sift directly into mixing bowl.
Combine egg yolk and... - 40.9002
Halibut Steaks With Cornbread Topping
1. Place bacon on a microwave rack in a round, 8-inch baking dish. Cover with white paper towels. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in dish. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. Remove microwave... - 36.2428
Cornbread Yeast Rising
1) In a bowl, add the yeast in lukewarm water to dissolve.
2) Let stand for 10 minutes.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, oat and soy flours, powdered skim milk and sea salt.
5) To this, add honey,... - 48.5022
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0