- » White Corn Salsa
White Corn Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white corn salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white corn salsa recipes.
Salsa And Corn
1. In a bowl, mix salsa crudo,dill, corn and chopped spicy sausage.
2. Toss the content with white beans.
3. Add olive oil in the bowl.
4. Keep the bowl aside for 20 minutes to let the olive oil sit in the mixture.
5.Serve as a salad - 35.6083
Betty's Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa. This is a great side dish to accompany any meal, but is particularly refreshing during the summertime. - 0
Corn And Jerky Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost smoking.
Place no more than two layers of the corn kernels in the pan at a time, and dry-roast for 4 to 5... - 40.1083
Corn And Huitlacoche Salsa
Place the serranos tomatoes, huitlacoche, huitlacoche liquid, on-ion, garlic, epazote, cilantro and salt in a saute pan or skillet, and saute over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Cut the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife... - 38.1381
Corn And Rajas Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Place in a saute pan with the water, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat until tender and the water has just evaporated.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Heat the oil in a saute pan and... - 37.3648
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Throwing a back yard party? Then this salsa served with tortilla chips is gonna be the highlight of your evening! Watch the video on to make this salsa! - 109.476
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 100.082
Mexican Fresh Salsa
Mexican fresh salsa is something which is so delicious and simply irrestible. It can be made easily by using a limited set of ingredients and pairs well with chips, and fried stuff. See how the host makes it and enjoy it at your home now. - 109.81
Grilled Corn Salsa
Fill a soup kettle two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil.
Add the corn.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove the corn; cool slightly.
Spray grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
Grill the corn,... - 42.4475
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 36.8503
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
Corn Salsa And Flatbread Leaves
Kids love to help in the kitchen during the holidays & making an appetizer to share might be a quick & easy way to involve them in the process. Corn Salsa is one of those recipes, and depending on the age, something they can do from start to finish. It goes... - 0
Bean And Corn Salsa/salad
Here is a very simple yet super healthy recipe for corn and bean salsa. You can eat this as a salad if you want to. It is absolutely delicious. I served this with some soft steak tacos. - 105.764
I often cook this easy salsa recipe. It is the favorite condiment of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I cook this condiment. So try this easy salsa recipe to make your family members delighted. - 34.057
Smoky Barbecue Salsa
Place the barbecue sauce, shallots, chipotle puree, molasses, maple syrup, vinegar and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add more water as necessary to prevent the mixture getting too thick.
With a... - 36.3005
Healthy Black Bean Salsa
Beans are one of the healthiest ingredients known. They are rich in proteins and low in fat. Any health and weight watcher can rely on beans for a healthy and un-fattening meal. This video shows making black bean salsa with vegetables. The chef also gives... - 113.079
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a slow cooker.
2) Serve as preferred. - 30.0756
Seared Rockfish With Blueberry Salsa
Summertime is a great time for fresh fish on the menu. Chef John Maxwell had come up with a delicious recipe for fresh rockfish, with Virginia Grown blueberries. - 112.575
Roasted Eggplant And Chicken Enchiladas And Tomato Salsa
Pamper your family with this extra special holiday feast. See this video to get a little cheesy with these super simple chicken enchiladas and a spicy kick with a flavorful salsa. This impressive video is a must watch, give it a try……. - 136.404
Rockfish With Blueberry Salsa
Hot weather calls for eating light meals. Watch this impressive video that shares an excellent recipe for a delicious rockfish and blueberry salsa with fresh summer vegetables. The chef presents the recipe so well that it makes the video interesting to watch... - 108.421
Salsa Beef And Rice Casserole
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl; stir in corn and salsa.
2. Add beef to skillet; cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until... - 28.516
Salsa Fish Soup
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, combine broth and rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until rice is tender to bite (about 15 minutes; about 5 minutes for quick-cooking rice).
2. Add corn, fish, and salsa to pan.... - 26.9969
Chicken Salsa Verde And Cheese Enchiladas
Here, the Chef brings up an enticing filling for your next Enchiladas, scrumptious Chicken Salsa Verde. Chicken Salsa Verde and Cheese Enchiladas is another breakthrough in the evolvement of Italian Enchiladas and it’s delicious. Salsa Verde gives a nice... - 90.4014
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.7585
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 137.415
White Fish Stir Fry
Fish is a great source of Omega-3, and that means it is good for you! - 23.4222
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 111.764
Mexican Style Corn Nachos
1. Prepare Lime Salsa and refrigerate.
2. Prepare Lean Refried Black Beans. Spoon beans onto a large, ovenproof rimmed platter; spread out evenly to make an oval. Top beans evenly with corn, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a 400°F (205°C) oven until hot... - 25.1361
Tex Mex Meat Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 4" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, 1 cup of the salsa, the corn, mushrooms, green onions, bread crumbs, egg whites, and salt.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan.
2 Bake the meat loaf,... - 35.1129
Sweet Corn Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Put all the ingredients (except for 100 g of the sweetcorn and the oil) in a blender and blend until smooth.
Mix the remaining corn in by hand.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Form large spoonfuls of the mix into patties and fry, 4 at a time, cooking for 2... - 35.1662
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Corn 'n Crab Cokes
1. Prepare two cookie sheets. Prepare one by lining it with waxed paper and the other by spraying it with a cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 4500F
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, corn, onions, taco seasoning mix and crab... - 45.1895
Double Corn Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Stir in the sugar and cornmeal.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk and oil till blended.
4. Lightly stir in the dry... - 49.2754
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 120.723
1) Dehusk the corn by cutting off 2 to 3 inches off the top and slicing off the base. This cuts off the tip of the cob and the silk of the corn.
2) Pull the husks away, rinse, drain and put aside.
3) Using a sharp knife, scrape the kernels off... - 40.7475
Mexican Ranchers Eggs
prepare the tortilla baskets preheat your oven to 400Â°F.make 4 incisions, from the edge in, about 2 inches long in each tortilla at equal distances .
Brush each tortilla lightly with oil on both sides.
Place each one in an 8-ounce custard cup, overlapping... - 45.2655
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, green onions, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the Jack cheese.
In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa verde or tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and cream.
Blend until... - 47.5867
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
Ranch Style Eggs Over Polenta
1. Spray or spread cooking oil on the bottom and sides of a broiler-safe baking dish.
2. Cut polenta in 1/2" thick disks. Place these disks on the bottom of the greased baking dish, overlapping them slightly so that there is no space in between disks.
3.... - 37.7805
Tortilla Chip Salad
This salad is full of bold and delicious flavors. Although, typically, the chips are added to the salad, I do not like that they get soggy. Therefore, I serve the chips on the sides so everyone can mix it as they please. - 141.157
Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake
Try this version of amazingly delicious Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.8365
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692
You can do a lot of the work a day ahead butterfly the turkey, get the chiles ready to bake, and make the salsa.
On the day of your party, start the barbecue fire 2 1/2 to 3 hours before serving.
While the bird cooks, bake the chiles and 4 pounds fresh sweet... - 30.655
Grilled Swordfish Tacos
To make the salsa, heat the oil in a saute pan.
Add the onion, serrano chiles and garlic and cook for 2 minutes to soften.
Add the huitlacoche, tomatoes, epazote, cilantro and salt, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Soften the corn by placing it in a... - 44.5756
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.9283
Southwestern Chicken And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spread evenly into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake on... - 0
Lemony Shrimp Tostadas
1. In a nonmetal bowl, mix shrimp, jicama, onions, lemon peel, lemon juice, and honey; season to taste with white pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Cherry Tomato Salsa and refrigerate. - 27.8089
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 23.0497
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine lemon juice, chile, cilantro, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Arrange fillets in broth, overlapping if necessary.
Return broth to boiling; reduce heat, cover,... - 41.7402
Red & Yellow Sauced Eggs
Red & Yellow Sauced Eggs is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs chesse. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 39.1801
Easy Chicken Santa Fe
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, corn, and 1/2 cup salsa. Top with the chicken breasts, then pour the remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the chicken.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 1/4 to 3 hours, or until the... - 25.5779
Mexican Style Stuffed Peppers
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
PLACE bell peppers and water in microwave-safe dish; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly tender; drain.
COMBINE rice, 3/4 cup salsa, 1 cup cheese, peas and carrots, corn, green... - 37.4068
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
For the salsa, put the jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the cilantro into the bowl of a food processor and process to a fine mince.
Add the red and yellow tomatoes and pulse to a coarse chop.
Transfer to a bowl,... - 44.0527
Preheat oven to 350°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in oven while meal is prepared.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat, add beef, and brown.
Drain fat and add remaining ingredients.
Stir and cook 15 to 20 minutes over medium heat.
Serve with... - 34.2324
Beer Cheese Dip
This Beer Cheese Dip Recipe is the perfect snack for any tailgate or party! - 0
Veggie Tofu Tacos
In a small bowl, combine the cheese and tofu.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini, onion, garlic, and chile pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the scallions, tomatoes, and... - 48.9561
Pure Pantry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse the black beans, then drain well and pat them dry.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the beans and corn together.
3) Discard the chicken skin and fat, cut into 1/2-inch dice and add into the bowl.
4) Drain, dry and slice the olives lengthwise or... - 43.8333
Chips And Cheese
Kids go gaga over snack and understandably so! But it's so important to choose healthy, nutritious options while treating your little ones. Thanks to Chef Keith Snow, you have an easy to make and delightfully nutritious snack in the form of this recipe that... - 122.633
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 111.968
Cheesy crackers just look like candy corn. They make great snacks or appetizers. These crackers are good plain, or served with dip or salsa. - 38.5294
Scrambled Eggs And Vegetable Burritos
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add tomato, 1 cup salsa, com, and black pepper; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Position knife blade... - 39.8307
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 141.776
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 42.4741
Tasty Alaskan King Crab Leg Cake
Got leftover crab meat from last night's feast and wondering what to do with it now? Simple, just roll them into cakes and enjoy a cozy appetizer. Sweet, succulent crab meats are always a treat and the Alsakan king crab definitely takes away the cake in this... - 108.083
1) On a work surface, place 4 tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack and 1/2 ounce Montrachet, evenly distributing the cheeses.
2) Scatter 1/4 cup shredded duck over each.
3) Then, sprinkle evenly with the sliced mushrooms,... - 45.0055
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399
Southwest Lasagna Submitted By Jeremy Tabor Of The Sammus Theory
Pre-heat oven to 350F. In a large fry pan brown ground beef and drain fat, add diced onions and garlic and cook until slightly translucent. In a large sauce pan add enchilada sauce, ground beef, jalapeno, tomatoes, onions, cumin, paprika, chili powder, white... - 24.9097
Three Sisters Salmon
1. For the spanish seasoning: Spanish Seasonings: In a bowl, mix kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and granulated garlic thoroughly and set aside
2. For the Rice, Beans and Veggies: In a large saute pan on... - 128.962
Prepare chorizo filling, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Cool filling slightly and stir in 1/2 cup each of the jack and Cheddar cheeses.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated enchilada sauce.
In a 9-inch-square, ungreased baking pan, overlap.
Put 1... - 38.636
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot placed on low heat, heat olive oil. SautÃ© onions, carrots, celery, and tomatoes for 3 minutes.
2. Add rice along with spices, stock, and salt. Cover and allow the mixture to come to boil.
3. Lower the heat, and covered,... - 47.4017
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 cup of the onions and 2/3 cup of the peppers and saute 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice, salt and half of the chili powder, cumin and coriander, and cook, stirring... - 34.9205
When you have troubles getting your kids to eat fish, make Fish Taco. We all love this delicious Mexican dish that can be made easily with different kinds of filling but having a fish inside make it an irresistible dish. See how simple it is to make Fish... - 128.668
Grilled Grouper Tacos
1. Combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Cover and chill.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is lightly-browned. Combine corn, tomato, green onions, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon... - 40.0494
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 127.684
Lone Star Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the scallions, onions, chili peppers, and corn.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are softened.
Add the tomatillos and cumin.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the... - 44.7127
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Bean Goat Cheese Tostadas
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, chili powder, and cumin; saute 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add beans, chiles, and lime juice; stir well.
Reduce heat to low, and cook until... - 42.9896
Armenian Style Shish Kabobs
1.In a bowl toss beef with garlic, onions, tomatoes, parsley and mix well until evenly combined.
2.To the bowl containing the beef, add coriander powder, red wine vinegar, red wine and freshly ground black pepper.
3.Place the marinated meat in... - 115.092
Eggs In Tortilla Flowers
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Invert 4 small custard cups or ovenproof glasses on a baking sheet and coat the bottoms with nonstick cooking spray.
Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil, then cut 8 evenly spaced 2-inch-deep slits around the edge.
Center... - 42.2805
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion and sauté until lucent, about nearly 5 minutes.
4. Move the onion into a food processor fitted with steel blade.
5. Add... - 47.3517
Steamed Dungeness Crab In A Spicy Indonesian Sauce
If you want to surprise guests with your amazing kitchen skills the next time there is a get-together, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect steamed crabs that are served in a spicy, tangy Indonesian sauce made with... - 125.915
Grilled Fish Tacos
Grilled fish tacos are healthy, delicious and not hard to make. You can use any mild white fish for this recipe. You can also cook these in a skillet if you prefer. - 134.331
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 37.9301
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove from skillet; let cool.
Shred with 2 forks; set aside.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; place... - 44.9191
Authentic Beef Tamale
If you are looking for authentic beef tamales recipe, you have reached the right place. Making these pretty little packages stuffed with tasty beef filling is not as hard as you think. Yes, it’s a slow tedious process, but extremely rewarding too. Just... - 130.853