- » White Coconut Cookies
White Coconut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white coconut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white coconut cookies recipes.
Coconut Meringue Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the egg whites and whisk until soft peaks are formed.
3. Add the salt and continue to beat until stiff peaks are formed for about 2-4 minutes.
4. Add the toasted coconut and fold.
5.... - 0
Coconut Thumbprint Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and toast in the oven about 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Transfer to a food processor or blender; let cool to room temperature.
Reduce the oven temperature to... - 39.8636
Coconut Overnight Cookies
the coconut overnight cookies are coconut and flavored with vanilla. Mixed together with eggs, flour, sugar and chilled overnight as small rolls, the coconut overnight cookies are sliced and baked. - 36.4717
Raspberry Coconut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Measure the flour.
3) Add the salt and soda. Blend the ingredients together well.
4) Cream together the shortening, eggs and sugars thoroughly.
5) Add the almond extract and water. Mix... - 45.9673
Coconut Butter Cookies
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Mix in egg yolks and vanilla.
Add flour and salt; mix well.
Mold dough with a cooky press into desired shapes on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°F.) 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool on... - 40.1989
Basic Coconut Cookies
Combine the egg whites with the sugar in a saucepan and mix well.
Place over medium heat and stir in the coconut, mixing well.
Cook over low heat, stirring continuously, for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and set aside to... - 29.5827
These coconut cookies are wonderfully fragrant cookies made with dessicated coconut and almond extract. Made with a batter of eggs, flour, sugar, cream of tartar, and shortenening the coconut cookies are light and crisp and can be served with tea. - 39.8809
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Meringue Coconut Cookies
Beat the egg whites in a mixing bowl until foamy.
Add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating continuously, until the meringue stands in stiff, glossy peaks.
Stir in the flour, mixing well.
Blend in the coconut and vanilla and mix until the dough is... - 31.2072
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Blend in the coconut.
4 Prepare 1-inch balls from the dough.
5 On ungreased cookie sheets, place 2 inches apart.
6 Using your thumb or... - 39.185
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and margarine.
3) Add the vanilla and eggs and mix well.
4) Mix till the mixture is smooth.
5) Sift the flour with baking powder, soda and salt and add to the... - 48.527
Christmas Coconut Cookies
Cream butter and sugar as usual; add egg, then other ingredients.
Drop from spoon in small portions and flatten out with fork.
Bake at 375° F. for about 15 minutes. - 36.5872
Coconut Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
Add the well beaten egg, and beat thoroughly.
Add the flour which has the baking soda and cream of tartar in it.
Add 1 teaspoon of either almond or lemon flavoring, then the cocoa-nut.
Make small balls with... - 42.8907
Italian Holiday Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until thoroughly blended.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch in diameter.
Dip balls into egg white: then roll lightly... - 39.5232
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Cream together the Spry, white and brown sugars.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Add coconut and oatmeal; mix well.
Chill; then make into balls size of English walnut.
Bake 12 to 15... - 43.3816
Easy Coconut Cookies
Mix cake mix as directed on cake mix box.
Add coconut and mix well.
If too stiff, add milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Drop cookie mix, one teaspoonful at a time, on cookie sheet, leaving plenty of space between cookies so they don't run... - 24.6267
Quick Coconut Cookies
1. Trim crusts from bread; cut into 4 pieces, lengthwise, to make sticks.
2. Combine nuts and coconut in one pie plate; pour condensed milk into a second pie plate.
3. Dip bread sticks into milk to coat well; roll in nut and coconut mixture; place on a... - 28.4329
Coconut Nut Cookies
Blend honey and egg yolks.
Add coconut shreds, dates, nuts and wheat I germ.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add more wheat germ.
Roll into balls and coat with coconut... - 37.0678
Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°. Cream together the shortening and sugars. Gradually add eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, sift or whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add to sugar mixture, and mix. Then add oats and coconut, and... - 34.6937
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
Corn Flake And Coconut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.4955
Coconut Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Cream butter until fluffy.
Add sugar gradually, mixing until creamy.
Beat in unbeaten eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
Add peanut butter and blend well.
Measure flour, soda and salt onto waxed paper and stir thoroughly... - 45.3178
Beacon Hill Cookies
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites, salt until foamy. Gradually add sugar and beat well, until the mixture forms stiff shiny peaks.
2. Add vinegar, vanilla and mix well.
3. Add sifted coconut powder, nuts and melted chocolate chips to the well beaten... - 44.9543
White Coconut Cookies Recipes By Category
White Coconut Cookies Dish: