- » White Chutney
White Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chutney recipes.
White Coconut Chutney
White Coconut Chutney has a great taste. The green chillies and curry leaves with yoghurt gives the White Coconut Chutney a terrific taste. Must catch it. - 33.0712
White Apple Chutney
1. Slice the apples and chop the onions. Place together in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Uncover and cook gently for a further 50-60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, sterilise and have ready warmed... - 24.377
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 36.8633
Hot Chutney And Bacon Fingers
Cut toast fingers the width of a bacon slice and half the length.
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise; fry over low heat until half done, but not brown.
Spread chutney on toast fingers and top each with half slice of bacon.
Broil 5 inches from heat until bacon... - 21.0109
Baked Brie With Cranberry Chutney
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In slow cooker cook together cranberries, brown sugar, vinegar, water or juice, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves with cover on Low for 4 hours.
3. Check for thickening consistency by stirring once near the... - 43.3274
Ultimate Brie And Warm Cranberry Chutney
Appetizers are complete with equally good sides and here is a recipe to make a side. Aarsi shows in the video how to make Cranberry Chutney, mix it with melted brie cheese that is ideal to serve with most appetizers. Chutney truly adds more taste as a side. - 104.351
Warm Brie Cheese With Blueberry Chutney
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In saucepan, place blueberries, onions, ginger, sugar , vinegar, cronstarch, salt and cinnamon, mix well.
3) Heat the blueberries mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
4) Let the blueberry mixture to boil... - 45.1297
Combine oil ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Chill thoroughly before serving with pork. - 33.3848
Seckel Pear Chutney
Combine all the ingredients in a large heavy stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring to a boil, skimming, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the chutney is thick and brown.
Transfer to sterilized jars, filling to within... - 27.8404
The Chutney Dressing is a well flavored salad dressing that does wonders to your salads. Trust me this Chutney Dressing recipe is a great find! - 28.1673
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
Peel and core pineapple, cut into small pieces.
Combine with all other ingredients except nuts.
Cook slowly until pineapple is tender (about 30 mins.).
Add nuts and cook until chutney is of desired consistency.
Stir frequently to prevent scorching.
Pour into... - 32.8056
Sweet And Sour Chutney
Place cherries in a large enamel or glass saucepan.
Crush slightly with a potato masher.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils.
Reduce heat, simmer until mixture is very thick, about 2 to 4 hours.
Stir occasionally to prevent... - 37.3361
Did you know Zucchini Chutney can make a bland meal taste amazingly flavorful? Try this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Zucchini Chutney. A great way to show off your culinary skills and to impress your guests! - 45.0131
Albemarle Peach Chutney
Peel and cut peaches (enough to make about 4 quarts) in slices about 3/4 inch thick.
Cover with vinegar and brown sugar.
Combine all remaining ingredients and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
In a... - 34.6737
Apple And Prune Chutney
1. Combine the apples, onion, green pepper, garlic, vinegar, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce the heat and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until the onion is... - 30.4273
Hot Mango Chutney
This hot mango chutney is another delight that you would just love. A simple and easy recipe that would help you make this wonderful dish at home. Enjoy!! - 45.2447
Complement your holiday fare with tongue-tickling, sweet-tart, very, very tropical, and oh-so-tantalizing pineapple chutney. This delicious and simple chutney barely takes any time to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a luscious, healthy chutney that can be... - 91.1613
Chicken Chutney Stir Fry
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet or wok until hot.
Add chicken, carrots and bell pepper.
Stir-fry over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is white.
Mix cornstarch, soy sauce and chutney.
Stir into chicken mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat until... - 34.8953
Tuna Chutney Salad
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, vinegar, and ginger; set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine greens, celery, onions, pineapple, and tuna.
Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat greens thoroughly;... - 33.9554
Mango Chutney Vinaigrette
Mango Chutney Vinaigrette is the real deal! It has a perfect blend of tasty flavors! Serve the Mango Chutney Vinaigrette for your dinner with a Papaya And Potato Salad. Trust me, you will love it! - 31.0988
Chutney Cheddar Rounds
Mix cheddar and parmesan cheese, onion, and Worcestershire sauce; beat with electric mixer or rotary beater till light and fluffy.
Spread mixture on bread rounds and top each with a small amount of chutney.
Chill until serving time. - 24.7206
Broiled Mahimahi With Mango Chutney And Macadamia Nuts
In blender or processor puree the mango chutney until smooth and creamy.
Pour the chutney into a medium saucepan and add the sauce ingredients except the nuts.
Stir over low to moderate heat.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 33.2842
Pineapple And Mango Chutney
No Indian meal would be complete without chutney - a sweet-savoury mix of fruit or vegetables and spices. Served in small quantities as a pleasing accompaniment to the main dish, it adds sharp, contrasting aromas and flavours. This pineapple and mango chutney... - 37.2176
Chutney Cheese Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese, shredded Cheddar cheese, onion, and Worcestershire sauce; beat with electric mixer or rotary beater till light and fluffy.
Spread mixture on bread rounds and top each with a small amount of chutney; chill. - 19.2686
1) Core and dice the pears.
2) Peel the onions and garlic, finely chop them.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the pears, onions, garlic and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 4 hours, stirring... - 44.0629
Tomato Peach Chutney
Remove skins from fresh tomatoes and peaches.
If using canned, include juice.
Combine all ingredients.
Cook slowly, about 1 hour, until thickened.
Pack boiling hot in sterilized jars and seal tightly.
Process in boiling water bath, 5 minutes for half-pints... - 39.3306
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Soak whole amchoor in water overnight.
Cook in the same water until tender.
Cool and pass through a sieve.
Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, ground dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
Add... - 34.0618
Grind onions and peppers together, mix well with the salt.
Put into a large cloth bag and let drain for 12 hours.
Then pour in over mixture cold water and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
Make a bouquet of the spices by tying in a cloth.
Mix sugar - 34.851
Blanch and peel tomatoes and peaches and cut up (not too fine) with onions and pears (peeled).
Cook until thick, remove spices and bottle. - 30.535
Fresh Uncooked Chutney
1) Combine together onion, lemon juice and rind, currants, sugar and cooking apples.
2) Use a little vinegar to moisten the mixture.
3) Use as required. - 32.1079
Mint Apple Chutney
1. To one cup of vinegar add the spices and boil for some time until the flavour of the spices has been imparted to the vinegar. Remove from fire, leave aside for a few days, then strain and use.
2. Wash, wipe and chop the apples. Place them in a... - 38.3703
Prune Chutney is an irresistible side dish recipe. This delicious Prune Chutney is something you would never want to miss out on! - 35.4209
1) In a piece of cheesecloth, place the spices and tie the edges to make a bundle.
2) In a saucepan, mix together plums, apples, onion, ginger cayenne, spice bundle, salt and vinegar.
3) Simmer the mixture for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until... - 41.152
Apricot And Orange Chutney
Combine apricots, water, vinegar, sultanas, orange rind and juice in a 3-litre casserole, Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes on HIGH.
Stir in mustard, sugar and pectin.
Cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes on HIGH, stirring 2-3 times during cooking.
Test... - 37.3801
1. Put the onions into a saucepan, add a quarter cup vinegar, and cook on low heat until tender.
2. Add the chopped beet and apples to the pan along with the sugar, salt, raisins and the rest of the vinegar. Cook gently on low heat stirring all the while... - 33.3761
1) Take the container of a blender and place all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend until the mixture becomes smooth in consistency.
3) Serve the Chutney dressing with any kind of salad. - 33.4541
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish, place 2 large onion slices.
3) Arrange the chops on the top and place the rest of the onion and apple rings in alternating layers.
4) Spread the chutney over... - 32.63
Chutney is simply a delicious and mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Chutney. - 33.9737
Penny's Plum Or Peach Chutney
Mix sugars and vinegar in kettle and bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients except fruit and mix well. Then stir in fruit. Simmer until slightly thickened about 50 minutes stirring occasionally and gently. Fill hot sterilized jars with hot chutney.... - 22.8378