- » White Chocolate Snowball
White Chocolate Snowball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chocolate snowball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chocolate snowball recipes.
Black And White Snowballs
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. Onto wax paper sift flour with salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream butter; gradually beat in granulated sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
3. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
4. Into sugar mixture... - 39.7435
1) Preheat oven to 275F (135C).
2) Use 2 cookie sheets to line with brown paper. Place these aside.
3) In a medium mixer bowl, combine egg whites and cream of tartar. Beat the mixture to foamy.
4) Gradually add sugar, and keep on beating to very... - 39.7352
Liquid Chocolate Cream Or Sauce
Break the chocolate into small pieces, and melt it in 1/2 a glass of boiling water in a saucepan.
Stir constantly over the heat with a wooden spoon or spatula, adding the cream or milk by table-spoonfuls as you do so.
Then simmer over a very gentle heat for... - 23.0942
Separate the whites and the yolks of the eggs; beat the whites very, very stiffly, and fold in half the lemon peel, finely grated.
Mix the yolks with a tablespoonful or two of cold milk, in a bowl.
Boil the rest of the milk gently with a piece of lemon peel... - 33.1602