- » White Chocolate Liqueur
White Chocolate Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chocolate liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chocolate liqueur recipes.
Chocolate Liqueur Cream
1. Set a large bowl over a saucepan of hot water
2. Place broken chocolate in the large bowl
3. Let the chocolate melt
4. When the chocolate has melted completely, remove from the heat and set aside to cool
5. In another bowl, mix the... - 37.2706
Chocolate Liqueur Mousse
Line a tray with greaseproof paper.
Melt the dipping or plain chocolate.
Spread enough chocolate into each of 6 aluminium foil cases (7.5 cm/3 inches in diameter and 5-6 cm/2-2 1/2 inches deep e.g. jam tart cases) to coat the inside evenly.
Invert each case... - 45.4138
Chocolate Liqueur Mousse
Put the chocolate and 3 tablespoons of the water in a heavy-based saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring, until the chocolate has melted.
Remove from the heat and stir in the brandy or liqueur.
Whisk the egg yolks with the rest of the water until pale and... - 32.8073
Chocolate Liqueur Roll
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler with the coffee.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick.
Whisk egg whites until stiff.
Fold melted chocolate into egg yolks.
Fold in egg whites.
Spoon mixture into greased and lined jelly roll pan.
Bake at 412°F (210°C)... - 40.5579
Godiva Chocolate Martini
Here is a wonderful chocolate martini using Godiva chocolate liqueur. The chef here shakes up this amazing martini with vodka in just a few minutes. This chocolate martini is perfect for a valentines day meal or a romantic evening! - 104.18
White Chocolate Martini
To celebrate June that is the National Dairy Month, master bar tender Anthony makes his exotic white chocolate martini. Watch this video and get the details of this chocolaty creamy drink. - 109.123
White Chocolate And Strawberry Mousse
1. In a blender or food processor add half the strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. Through a fine sieve into a bowl pass the pureed strawberries and add the lemon juice.
3. Slice the rest of the fruit and add to the puree. Refrigerate... - 42.0755
White Chocolate Mousse With Raspbeny Sauce
Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat.
In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until well combined.... - 36.0101
Winter Warmer ( Hot White Chocolate )
With a sharp knife, finely chop the white chocolate. (Try not to handle it too much or it will soften and stick together.)
Pour the milk into a medium-sized heavy saucepan and bring just to a boil (bubbles will form around the edge of the pan).
Add the... - 35.5203
Chocolate Almond Torta
Chocolate Almond Torta is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chocolate Almond Torta! - 45.9729
Amaretto Filled Chocolate Strawberries On White Chocolate Fettucine
In a small bowl mix together the white chocolate and corn syrup until a soft dough forms.
On a parchment or waxed paper surface gently roll out the dough by hand to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cool until hardened in the refrigerator.
Then run the chocolate through a... - 39.4896
Orange And Chocolate Mousse
Orange And Chocolate Mousse is an a delicious dessert which you really have to try at home. My mouth is watering even when I am imagining the lovely flavors of this mousse. Try making this Orange And Chocolate Mousse yourself! - 45.2573
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse
Amaretto chocolate mousse is another great dessert with the chocolate almond combination. This amaretto chocolate mousse serves as an excellent dessert to finish off any meal. A great recipe indeed! - 43.3713
White Chocolate Honey Torte
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, twice.
Cream the sugar with the eggs until very light.
Alternate adding the flour, milk and oil in thirds.
Fold in the chocolate and vanilla.
Pour batter into a buttered and floured 9" (23 cm) spring form... - 44.6844
White Chocolate Almond Creme Brulee
Place eight 4-ounce ramekins in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla bean over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and add the... - 35.363
White Chocolate Hazelnut Tartufo
Spread hazelnuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until fragrant and golden beneath skins (about 10 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
Pour nuts into a wire mesh colander; set colander in a sink and rub nuts with a clean dishtowel to remove as... - 38.0552
White After Labor Day
It is a (old)tradition of not to wear white after Labor Day, this drink is symbolic of the same Labor Day tradition. Otherwise the drink is lovely blend of espresso and cream mixed with the unsual white choclate liqueur. - 25.4395
Raspberry Filled White Chocolate Bars
Heat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch square pan or 8-inch square baking dish.
Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add 1 cup of the vanilla milk chips.
Let stand; do not stir.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
Gradually... - 42.2112
1) In a small sauce pan, heat a mixture of chocolate, milk, cream, sugar and liqueurs, being careful not to boil.
2) Fill the drink in mugs and top with whipped cream.
3) Serve immediately. - 34.4238
Irish Cream White Chocolate Truffles
This video shows you how to make Irish Cream White Chocolate Truffles from Fifteen Spatulas. These make for a great last minute edible gift, because everyone loves homemade chocolate! They are very easy to make at home, and you can change up the recipe to... - 0
Red White And Blueberry Shortcakes With Chocolate Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cocoa, salt, and sugar in a food processor with the metal blade or in a medium bowl with a fork.
Add shortening and pulse or cut in until the... - 42.1806
St. Patrick's Day Creamy Sweet Grasshopper Drink
1. In the bowl of an electric blended, place 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream. Add one shot of crème de menthe and one shot of crème de cacao. Set blended to "liquefy" and blend until blended and creamy.
2. Add 3 drops green food coloring, for an... - 112.244
The Marijuana Milkshake Shooter
The Marijuana Milkshake (no, there is no actual marijuana in this cocktail), is a cocktail that represents a bright green shooter thus bringing to mind: Marijuana. While there is no cannabis in this cocktail, it does bring a simply sweet flavorful shooter... - 0
Chocolate Smores Martini
Drizzle chocolate syrup in martini glass. Shake vodka and liqueur over ice and pour into glass.
Rub marshmallow creme around the rim of the martini glass and coat with crushed graham crackers. Place marshmallow on skewer and place in cocktail. - 16.6339
Chop the almonds roughly.
Put the chocolate into a small bowl and stand it in a pan of hot water until it melts.
Stir in the butter and nuts then pour in the liqueur or spirit and blend thoroughly.
Chill until firm, then form into small balls and roll in... - 32.0041
Monkey Fondue Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add chocolate vodka, banana liqueur, Godiva white chocolate liqueur and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a banana slice and serve chilled. - 106.691
This Souffle Elva is just awesome; in fact, I doubt if I have ever tasted such a wonderful souffle that carries the string flavor of coffee and then a mix of coffee liqueur! Believe me this Souffle Elva is just heavenly and is something that everyone is going... - 38.6309
Rum Cream Pie
Place egg yolks and sugar in large bowl and mix with electric beater until color changes to nearly white.
Stir in lemon rind.
Pour in hot milk and whisk very well.
Pour rum into small bowl and sprinkle in gelatine; set aside.
Cook milk mixture in... - 44.765
Silk Sheets Shooter
Ditch the lime and salt shaker. Here's a tequila shot that comes filled with sweet flavored liqueurs. Rather this pousse-café style, this shooter is layered with Chambord Godiva white Chocolate Liqueur and tequila. Stream the video to learn how to layer the... - 109.894
Chocolate Dream Dessert
I tried a few additions to the original chocolate dream dessert and the result was this. You can whip up this chocolate dream dessert as and when you want. Relish the taste of chocolate! - 41.3065
Chocolate Grand Marnier Cream
1) In a double boiler, combine and melt chocolate and liqueur.
2) Stir in sugar, dissolve, remove from pan, and let it chill.
3) Beat in cream with orange extract until thick and then fold into the chocolate mixture.
4) Pour in serving dishes, wrap in... - 35.3376
Cherry Chocolate Terrine
1. Line a 1.7 liter terrine or loaf tin with cling film.
2. Place a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on a low flame and simmer the water.
3. In a basin that fits over the saucepan, combine chocolate pieces and half the butter.
4.... - 44.6638
Chocolate Mousse Flavored With Grand Marnier
Place the chocolate, orange liqueur and vanilla in the top of a double boiler over simmering water and allow to melt, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat and stir in the butter.
Combine the egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl and beat until thick and... - 41.9756
Old Amsterdam Coffee
Combine hot coffee with creme de menthe and chocolate-mint liqueur.
Pour into 4 small cups or heatproof glasses.
Top with whipped cream, then grated chocolate.
Serve immediately. - 30.0541
Coit Tower Baked Chocolate Souffle
Heavily butter 3-quart souffle dish and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar.
Arrange buttered double collar around outside of dish, folding ends together.
For best results, chill empty dish for 1/2 hour.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Before starting, read full recipe... - 43.0575
1. Beat cream with vanilla essence and coffee until soft peaks form. Stir in melted chocolate and Kahlua until combined.
2. Whip egg whites until stiff; gradually add sugar and continue to beat until thick and glossy, about 5 minutes.
3. Gently fold meringue... - 29.9448
1) In a small sauce pan, heat chocolate, sugar, milk, cream, liqueurs and food coloring, being careful not to boil.
2) Into mugs, fill the cocktail and float whipped cream on top.
3) Serve immediately on garnishing with mint leaves and... - 37.0666
Lady Bug Chocolate
1) In a small saucepan, heat a mixture of chocolate, sugar and milk, being careful not to boil.
2) Stir in cream and liqueurs and boil for 3 more minutes.
3) Take crystal mugs and run four stripes of Grenadine along their inner surface.
4) Make them... - 38.7117
1) Take a small sauce pan and mix together chocolate, sugar, milk, cream and liqueurs in it.
2) Cook the mixture, being careful not to boil it.
3) Serve the drink in mugs on garnishing with licorice sticks. - 32.9964
The Ultimate Chocolate Mousse
Break chocolate into pieces and melt in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Pour chocolate into a small container and set aside. Rinse out top of double boiler.
Put yolks and water in the top of the double boiler over simmering water. Beat... - 34.198
Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown
Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown is an amazingly delicious dessert. Serve this Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 43.9809
Cherry Chocolate Mousse In Krinkle Cups
Line 9 muffin cups with foil or paper liners.
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chips and margarine.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Using teaspoon or small pastry brush, coat bottom and sides of liners with chocolate to about 1/4-inch... - 40.1754
Mocha Drenched Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with an electric mixer set on -€˜high-€™ for about 6 minutes, or till the yolks are thick and lemon colored.
3) Add the vanilla and water and... - 49.9974
Valentine's Day Chocolate Mousse
Need a romantic dessert recipe for your valentine’s party? Then you should certainly try this Chocolate Mousse recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines chocolate with eggs and few basic ingredients to make a luscious... - 101.316
Jane's Chocolate Mousse Tart
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2) FOR THE TART SHELL: In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt. Rub in butter into the flour until mixture is crumbly.
3) Now, put in the egg and mix. Then add in the nuts and vanilla. Use an electric mixer... - 44.9832
Candy Cane Martini
Candy Cane Martini is another addition to the list of exotic martinis served all over the world. The base of this drink is vanilla vodka that gives it a nice flavor. Give it a go! - 116.253
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually add powdered sugar.
Beat until stiff; set aside.
In blender container, combine chocolate and boiling water.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg yolks, liqueur and orange peel.
Blend until... - 43.5536
Royal Velvet Mousse
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored or about 4 minutes.
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until mixture begins to boil.
Gradually pour over egg yolks, beating constantly.
Heat unsweetened and semisweet chocolates... - 46.1407
Basque Chocolate Mousse
Basque Chocolate Mousse is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Basque Chocolate Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.1082
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
Place the chocolate in a blender or food processor and blend until reduced to a powder.
Add the boiling water and blend until smooth.
Then add the egg yolks and liqueur and blend until well combined. (If you prefer your mousse a little sweeter, add artificial... - 42.2112
Seven Hills Frosty Chocolate Souffle
In double boiler, soak gelatin in milk until thickened.
Place over pan with 1-inch simmering water to melt gelatin.
Add Chocolate Chips and coffee liqueur.
Heat mixture, stirring frequently until smooth.
Beat egg yolks, gradually adding 1/3 cup of the... - 41.974
French Chocolate Mousse
In top of double boiler, beat egg yolks and 3/4 cup sugar with electric or rotary beater till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in orange liqueur.
Cook over hot, not boiling water, beating constantly, just till hot and mixture thickens slightly (about 10... - 40.5378
Dairy Free Chocolate Cream Pie
1) Stir the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick, then beat in the vanilla and sugar.
3) In a small pan, melt the margarine over a low heat, then stir in 1/2 cup water and cocoa powder, blend... - 45.1423
Chocolate Souffle With Vanilla Sauce
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease six 5-ounce custard cups with vegetable oil spray.
In a small saucepan, cook orange juice and sugar over medium-high heat until mixture has a syrupy consistency, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and... - 40.6482
Chocolate Mousse Without Cream
1. In a large basin, tip in the hot water and place another bowl with hot chocolate on top of it. Leave it till it is soft.
2. Add the coffee and orange juice to the chocolate and mix well
3. Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mix till it is soft and... - 37.0718
1. Sift cornflour and almonds together into a bowl and make a well in the center.
2. Place milk and coffee in saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Slowly whisk milk mixture into almond mixture (a) and continue whisking until smooth. Return to... - 38.2525
Orange Chocolate Torte
Butter a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a blender, pulverize enough graham crackers to make 1 cup of fine crumbs.
Remove from blender; set aside.
Pulverize nuts into fine crumbs; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat... - 47.2316
Ventana Chocolate Tone
Over hot water, in top of double boiler, beat the eggs and sugar until mixture is very light and almost white in color.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and skim off the foam.
Return to heat and melt the chocolates.
Beat the sifted cornstarch... - 40.7895
Orange Chocolate Mousse
This Chocolate Mousse is terrific ! A heavenly dessert that you can hardly afford to resist, try out this Chocolate Mouse at the earliest and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this creamy chocolate fare are welcome ! - 46.921
Rich Chocolate Mousse
Try out the easy-to-make Rich Chocolate Mousse. Enjoy the Rich Chocolate Mousse at any party and let us know how you and your guests liked it! - 41.0498
Chocolate Angel Pie
Preheat oven to 300°. Butter a 9" pie pan.
Use an electric mixer to beat egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar and salt and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in pecans and... - 46.0251
Chocolate Orange Mousse
With sharp knife, slice off upper 1/3 of each orange.
Remove pulp from larger sections and reserve for another use.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering, not boiling, water.
Immediately stir in 1 cup sugar.
Blend in orange juice, liqueur and... - 44.0673
Flourless Chocolate Cake With English Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a double boiler over simmering water melt the chocolate and butter.
In a mixing bowl beat the yolks and sugar with a wire whisk, about 2 minutes.
Add the vanilla and liqueur.
In another bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks... - 43.3577
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, spread the margarine on the bottom and sides.
3) In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar and salt together.
4) Gradually stir in 1 cup milk until smooth, keep aside.
5) In... - 46.0522
In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and instant coffee powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until steaming.
Whisk in the cocoa and brown sugar until smooth.
Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the egg.
Reduce... - 44.6453
German Chocolate Mousse
1) Melt the chocolate into a bowl, kept over a pot of boiling water
2) Allow to rest at room temperature
3) Using an electric mixer beat the egg yolks till thick and pale yellow
4) Add in the coffee and the liqueur and mix well
5) Add in the chocolate... - 39.6991
Rich Chocolate Cake
Sift the first five ingredients together twice; set aside.
Combine the egg substitute and vanilla extract, raspberry liqueur, and buttermilk.
Using an electric mixer, cream the margarine or butter and the prune puree.
Add acesulfame-K and sugar and beat... - 45.4893
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce has a fine taste. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce gets its taste from rice mixed with milk and cream, flavored with vanilla extracts. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate... - 41.9289
Reformed Chocolate Mousse
Pour liqueur, rum or coffee into a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the surface and let stand to soften.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk whole egg, cocoa, corn syrup and 1/2 cup milk together until smooth.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup milk... - 43.482
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Mousse Cake is a rich cake with chocolate-wafer crumbs, semisweet-chocolate, coffee powder, orange-flavor liqueur, whipped cream and confectioners€™ sugar along with a chocolate mousse topping. Chocolate Mousse Cake is quite common among... - 42.6369
Chocolate Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. For crust
3. In a medium bowl combine flour and salt and cut in shortening using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Sprinkle with water and mix until a soft dough... - 49.5898
Chocolate Tube Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 2 cookie sheets and cover each with sheet of buttered waxed paper.
Place chocolate, coffee and liqueur in stainless steel bowl (or double-boiler) and place over saucepan half-filled with boiling water.
Allow chocolate... - 41.0148
Chocolate Souffle Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper and the sides with a paper collar.
Butter the paper well.
In a double boiler over barely simmering water, stir the chocolate and butter together until completely... - 41.5677
Chocolate Fondant With Dried Fruit Salad And Hazelnut Ice Cream
1)For preparing dried-fruit salad, mix together cherries, cranberries, apricots, raisins, sugar and orange flavored liqueur. Let stand overnight ot for 8 hours.
2)To make the fondant, preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
3)Take 10 of 2 ½ inch ramekins,... - 47.0611
Elegant Chocolate Souffle
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a 5-cup souffle dish and measure a length of foil to go around it.
3. Fold the foil in thirds.
4. Butter the foil and sprinkle it with sugar.
5. Make sure the foil collar is 2 inches beyond the rim of the... - 47.5232
Place chocolate, butter and water in saucepan and cook over low heat to melt.
Mix constantly with wooden spoon.
Remove from heat and transfer chocolate to bowl.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing between additions with whisk.
Add Tia Maria and continue... - 39.3339
Extra Dark And Rich Chocolate Mousse
Place chocolate, sugar, cream, and salt in the top of a double boiler, set over simmering water, and heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and sugar thoroughly dissolved, about 20 minutes.
Add hot water and heat, stirring, until smooth and... - 36.9644
Chocolate Meringue Charlotte
This Chocolate Meringue Charlotte is absolutely delightful and perfect for pepping up those weekend family dinners. The enticing flavors of Chocolate Meringue Charlotte is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. Trust me! - 37.6825
Hot Chocolate Rum Souffle
Chocolate is a rich, rather heavy ingredient and it is essential to use an extra egg white in this souffle to get a really light, fluffy texture.
Prepare a 6 inch souffle dish and the oven.
Break up chocolate and put in a bowl with the black coffee over a... - 40.9018
Sinful Chocolate Truffle Eggs
Be it a bridal shower party or Easter treat, look no further than chocolate truffle eggs to add sweetness to your celebrations. This mouthwatering dessert is such a cinch to make and makes for such sophisticated addition to your dessert platter. Tune into... - 102.735
Elegant & Classic Chocolate Souffle
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°c.
2) In saucepan melt butter. Add flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt and blend well.
3) Stir in milk and cook stirring until thick and bubbly.
4) Add the chocolate and stir till melted.
5) Take off from heat.
6) Beat... - 44.1361
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Amaretto Chocolate Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.5115
Chocolate And Apricot Gateau
Sift the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, then add the egg yolks, oil, milk and vanilla essence.
Beat well until smooth.
Whisk the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
Pour into a lined and greased 25 cm (10 inch) deep... - 41.6419
Chocolate Almond Cannoli Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, liqueur, and vanilla extract. Add the vinegar mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 35.1866
Raspberry Souffles With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
1. Place 2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a bowl to measure 3/4 cup juice. Discard remaining solids. Crush remaining 1/2 cup raspberries; set aside.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch... - 37.801
Chocolate Chestnut Torte
1. Butter bottom of a 9-inch cake or cheesecake pan (at least 3 in. tall) and line with baking parchment, microwave-safe cooking paper, or waxed paper cut to fit. Butter and flour pan.
2. In a deep bowl with a mixer on high speed, whip egg whites and cream of... - 40.7661
Irish Cream Chocolate Mousse
A creamy chocolate mousse flavored with Irish cream. I really didn't know I could make something so good! I have also substituted dry gin for the Irish cream with delicious results." - 29.9795
Scented Chocolate Torte
Butter a 9-inch-diameter cake pan; line bottom with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Butter paper; dust with flour.
In the top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and butter.
Place over simmering water.
When soft, stir until blended.
Mix in brandy.
Remove... - 38.044
Frozen Mocha Souffle
Cut off a piece of wax paper long enough to go around a 6 1/2- to 7-inch 1 1/2- to 2-quart souffle" dish.
Make a double fold of paper lengthwise and brush with vegetable oil.
Fold around souffle dish, extending collar 2 to 3 inches above rim.
Tie with string... - 46.3999
Some Like It Hot Chocolate Souffles
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat six 10-ounce souffle dishes (or one 2-quart souffle dish) with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with granulated sugar to coat and then tap out excess.
2. In medium saucepan, whisk together 3/4 cup granulated sugar, cocoa powder,... - 34.7381
Chocolate Grasshopper Pie
1. Select a 9-inch pie plate
2. Tip the butter into it and microwave on High for 40 seconds
3. Add the crushed cookies mixture to the pie plate and mix well
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of the pie plate to form a shell
5.... - 43.8823
Rich Chocolate And Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Lightly butter and line a 23 cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
Beat the sugar and egg yolks together in a bowl, until light and fluffy.
Stir the butter into the mixture, then add the chocolate and almonds.
Add the Strega at... - 43.9069
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.7266
Petite Bouchees Au Chocolate
For roll: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with waxed paper, extending paper a few inches over each end; oil paper lightly .
Melt chocolate with water in top of double boiler over simmering water .
Stir until... - 38.6837
Chocolate Crusted Grand marnier Torte With Spiced Cranberries
For crust: Finely grind cookies, chips, and sugar in processor.
Add melted butter; blend until wet crumbs form.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of 9 inch diameter springform pan with 2 3/4 inch... - 40.5775
Mousse Au Chocolat
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored.
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until mixture begins to boil.
Gradually pour hot mixture over egg yolks, beating constantly.
Heat chocolate pieces and butter until chocolate... - 42.7614