Chocolate Fruit Dip
- » White Chocolate Fruit Dip
White Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chocolate fruit dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chocolate fruit dip recipes.
White Chocolate Dipped Apricots
Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
Melt white chocolate in bowl over hot (not boiling) water; stir constantly.
Dip half of each apricot piece in chocolate, coating both sides.
Place on prepared baking sheet.
Refrigerate until firm.
Store in... - 22.0782
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt white chocolate in double boiler over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Holding one strawberry at a time from the stem, dip halfway into chocolate, tipping pan if necessary.
Shake excess chocolate... - 27.6188
Strawberries Dipped In White Chocolate
Put the chocolate in a saucepan and melt slowly while stirring over direct heat.
Do not scorch.
Remove from stove when melted.
Hold berries by stem end and dip the pointed ends into the white chocolate halfway up the berry.
Twist the berry to remove excess... - 26.4734
White Or Dark Chocolate Dipped Dried Fruits
1. In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt white chocolate until smooth enough to coat dates and prunes.
2. Remove top of double boiler from hot water. Cool slightly.
3. Dip dates and prunes, one at a time, into coating, covering halfway;... - 32.3175
150 Calorie Chocolate Dipped Pavlova With Strawberries
A Pavlova is a meringue dessert that has a really crisp shell and a marshmallowy soft center. And though in this recipe the Pavlova is dipped in dark chocolate and topped with sweet juicy strawberries, this dessert is still less than 150 calories! This... - 145.194
Chocolate Dipped Fruit And Nuts
Place dark chocolate in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 2 to 3 minutes, or just until chocolate appears shiny.
Stir until smooth.
Dip fruit or nuts into chocolate, one at a time, leaving part of fruit uncovered.
Place in candy cups or on waxed paper... - 26.5456
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 46.9416
Chocolate Dipped Brunch Grapes
1. Line cookie sheets with either waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Melt dark chocolate over simmering water in a double boiler.
Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Repeat with white chocolate.
3. Reserve half of the grapes (2... - 22.5071
Double Chocolate Fruit
Line a roasting pan with wax paper.
Wash fruit in cold water.
In a double boiler, melt semisweet dark chocolate.
Dip fruit two thirds in chocolate.
Place in roasting pan.
In a double boiler, melt white chocolate.
Dip... - 30.8896
Chocolate Cream & Crystal Fruits
Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water stirring occasionally.
Cool for 10 mins then stir in sugar and brandy or orange juice.
Whisk in cream, a little at a time, until forming a peak.
Chill for 1 hr.
Meanwhile lightly beat the egg white, brush... - 35.6155
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 98.3021
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Strawberries can get interesting when hidden inside crusts like that of chocolate. Check out the recipe to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with fresh ripe strawberries and different kinds of chocolates as the key ingredients. Easy, attractive and... - 109.643
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 48.787
Chilled Chocolate Orange Souffle
Chocolate Layer In a saucepan, mix gelatin and sugar.
In a bowl, beat egg yolks and milk.
Combine with gelatin.
Over low heat, while stirring, warm up 3-4 minutes or until mixture thickens and gelatin dissolves.
Off heat, add chocolate.
Stir until chocolate... - 38.7967
Line an llx7-inch pan with aluminum foil and butter it; set aside.
Combine the sugar, syrup, and water in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan; stir until sugar is moistened.
Wash down crystals from sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in water.
Cover and bring to... - 41.0482
Chocolate Orange Souffle Roll
This is one of my best chocolate orange souffle rolls! The orange is so well balanced with the chocolate in this chocolate orabge souffle roll. You will be glad you checked it out! - 38.7828
Combine 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the coconut and the milk, gelatin, and cornstarch in a blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour into small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and remaining... - 32.0413
Remove any stem ends from dates.
Carefully open each date and stuff with two whole peanuts.
Place on a plate and refrigerate until cool.
Melt white coating and paraffin wax in a small jar or dish over simmering water.
Using two forks, dip each date, one at a... - 30.6
Out Of Bounds Candy Bars
Combine 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the coconut, the milk, gelatin and cornstarch in blender; blend until smooth.
Pour into small saucepan, cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and remaining coconut.
Form into 8... - 30.1258
Chocolate Mousse Pie Au Rhum
Sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar evenly on bottom and sides of well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over , very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and continue... - 44.8101
Chocolate-peanut Easter Eggs - Moroccan Style
Here is a super simple recipe of a Moroccan sweet with a twist. Traditionally this sweet is made with roasted peanuts, candied fruits and covered with chocolate. However here the candied fruits have been replace with almonds and walnuts. For a wonderful twist... - 112.817
Cassata Alia Siciliana
1. Use a metal spoon dipped in hot water to spread the vanilla ice cream over the bottom and sides of a 1.2 litre/2 pint freezer proof mould. Freeze until solid.
2. Cover the vanilla ice cream with a layer of chocolate ice cream, leaving a well in the centre... - 24.1097
Peach Fantasy is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. A delicious Peach Fantasy will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 41.1971
Brandied Prune Fritters
Place prunes with wine in saucepan, simmer slowly 10 minutes.
Drain, cool, stone and replace each prune stone with an almond.
Sift flour, add salt and brandy and a little water to make a smooth batter.
Dip prunes in batter, fry until golden in hot oil.... - 29.0002
1. Beat egg yolk slightly in a small saucepan; beat in sugar, water and salt with a wire whip.
2. Stir in gelatin and dry milk with wire whip until gelatin softens.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture coats a metal... - 32.5649
Australia's famous Lamingtons are squares of sponge cake that are first dipped in chocolate glaze and then in coconut. - 48.8363
Creamy Puddings With Mixed Berry Compote
1. Set the freezer to rapid freeze. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the ricotta cheese and half the sugar.
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool,... - 36.8789
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 122.05
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.1186
1.In a bowl, beat the egg whites and mix with the almond paste.
2.Add the flavoring and enough sugar to make the mixture stiff enough to handle.
3.After it has stood overnight, it may be molded into small shapes of fruits or vegetables such as pears,... - 30.3987
1) Remove the hull of all strawberries except 4.
2) Cut the 4 strawberries into half.
3) Crack chocolate into pieces.
4) Halve the trifle sponges.
5) In a bowl, over a pan of hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
6) In the melted chocolate,... - 47.3857
Red Heart Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out 1 kg (2 lb) of the icing to a 35 cm (14 inch) square. Lift the icing over the cake, smooth the icing down the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Use the... - 37.0482