Chocolate Fruit Dip
- » White Chocolate Fruit Dip
White Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chocolate fruit dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chocolate fruit dip recipes.
White Chocolate Dipped Apricots
Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
Melt white chocolate in bowl over hot (not boiling) water; stir constantly.
Dip half of each apricot piece in chocolate, coating both sides.
Place on prepared baking sheet.
Refrigerate until firm.
Store in... - 24.5118
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt white chocolate in double boiler over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Holding one strawberry at a time from the stem, dip halfway into chocolate, tipping pan if necessary.
Shake excess chocolate... - 28.8323
White Or Dark Chocolate Dipped Dried Fruits
1. In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt white chocolate until smooth enough to coat dates and prunes.
2. Remove top of double boiler from hot water. Cool slightly.
3. Dip dates and prunes, one at a time, into coating, covering halfway;... - 32.1678
Strawberries Dipped In White Chocolate
Put the chocolate in a saucepan and melt slowly while stirring over direct heat.
Do not scorch.
Remove from stove when melted.
Hold berries by stem end and dip the pointed ends into the white chocolate halfway up the berry.
Twist the berry to remove excess... - 28.4601
Chocolate Dipped Fruit And Nuts
Place dark chocolate in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 2 to 3 minutes, or just until chocolate appears shiny.
Stir until smooth.
Dip fruit or nuts into chocolate, one at a time, leaving part of fruit uncovered.
Place in candy cups or on waxed paper... - 27.46
150 Calorie Chocolate Dipped Pavlova With Strawberries
A Pavlova is a meringue dessert that has a really crisp shell and a marshmallowy soft center. And though in this recipe the Pavlova is dipped in dark chocolate and topped with sweet juicy strawberries, this dessert is still less than 150 calories! This... - 141.32
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Chocolate Dipped Brunch Grapes
1. Line cookie sheets with either waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Melt dark chocolate over simmering water in a double boiler.
Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Repeat with white chocolate.
3. Reserve half of the grapes (2... - 25.7876
Chocolate Dipped Orange Cookies
Into a large bowl sift together the flour, the cornstarch, the baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together the butter and the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, beat in the yolk, the zest, the... - 38.902
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake
1. Gently rinse strawberries and set out to dry completely, blotting with paper towels. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. To prepare dipping chocolate, place semisweet chocolate and shortening in a bowl and heat in the microwave 30 seconds at a tim - 29.1155
Double Chocolate Fruit
Line a roasting pan with wax paper.
Wash fruit in cold water.
In a double boiler, melt semisweet dark chocolate.
Dip fruit two thirds in chocolate.
Place in roasting pan.
In a double boiler, melt white chocolate.
Dip... - 32.1189
Chocolate Cream & Crystal Fruits
Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water stirring occasionally.
Cool for 10 mins then stir in sugar and brandy or orange juice.
Whisk in cream, a little at a time, until forming a peak.
Chill for 1 hr.
Meanwhile lightly beat the egg white, brush... - 37.855
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 50.3212
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 96.9457
Chocolate Striped Oranges
Carefully peel oranges and separate into segments without breaking membrane.
Pull off all loose pith and white fibers.
In the top of a narrow double boiler over water just below simmering, combine semisweet chocolate and 1 teaspoon of the shortening.
When... - 31.2324
Cherry Chocolate Cookies
Cream together shortening, sugar, salt, and egg yolk till fluffy.
Melt chocolate; blend into creamed mixture.
Stir in flour.
Chill 1/2 hour.
Shape in 1-inch balls; dip in slightly beaten egg white; roll in nuts.
Place 2 1/2 inches apart on greased cooky... - 43.5554
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Strawberries can get interesting when hidden inside crusts like that of chocolate. Check out the recipe to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with fresh ripe strawberries and different kinds of chocolates as the key ingredients. Easy, attractive and... - 109.642
Chilled Chocolate Orange Souffle
Chocolate Layer In a saucepan, mix gelatin and sugar.
In a bowl, beat egg yolks and milk.
Combine with gelatin.
Over low heat, while stirring, warm up 3-4 minutes or until mixture thickens and gelatin dissolves.
Off heat, add chocolate.
Stir until chocolate... - 40.4991
Line an llx7-inch pan with aluminum foil and butter it; set aside.
Combine the sugar, syrup, and water in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan; stir until sugar is moistened.
Wash down crystals from sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in water.
Cover and bring to... - 43.6371
Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Is there anything better than a Chocolate Covered Strawberry? A Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry. The freshness of the strawberry, the sweetness of the chocolate and the creaminess of the cheesecake filling is sure to be a hit this Valentines... - 33.8024
Remove any stem ends from dates.
Carefully open each date and stuff with two whole peanuts.
Place on a plate and refrigerate until cool.
Melt white coating and paraffin wax in a small jar or dish over simmering water.
Using two forks, dip each date, one at a... - 31.6689
Combine 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the coconut and the milk, gelatin, and cornstarch in a blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour into small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and remaining... - 34.1891
Out Of Bounds Candy Bars
Combine 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the coconut, the milk, gelatin and cornstarch in blender; blend until smooth.
Pour into small saucepan, cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and remaining coconut.
Form into 8... - 32.3976
Chocolate Mousse Pie Au Rhum
Sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar evenly on bottom and sides of well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over , very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and continue... - 47.3205
Chocolate-peanut Easter Eggs - Moroccan Style
Here is a super simple recipe of a Moroccan sweet with a twist. Traditionally this sweet is made with roasted peanuts, candied fruits and covered with chocolate. However here the candied fruits have been replace with almonds and walnuts. For a wonderful twist... - 125.667
Cassata Alia Siciliana
1. Use a metal spoon dipped in hot water to spread the vanilla ice cream over the bottom and sides of a 1.2 litre/2 pint freezer proof mould. Freeze until solid.
2. Cover the vanilla ice cream with a layer of chocolate ice cream, leaving a well in the centre... - 26.5444
Brandied Prune Fritters
Place prunes with wine in saucepan, simmer slowly 10 minutes.
Drain, cool, stone and replace each prune stone with an almond.
Sift flour, add salt and brandy and a little water to make a smooth batter.
Dip prunes in batter, fry until golden in hot oil.... - 30.3953
Peach Fantasy is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. A delicious Peach Fantasy will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 43.0689
1. Beat egg yolk slightly in a small saucepan; beat in sugar, water and salt with a wire whip.
2. Stir in gelatin and dry milk with wire whip until gelatin softens.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture coats a metal... - 34.5403
Australia's famous Lamingtons are squares of sponge cake that are first dipped in chocolate glaze and then in coconut. - 48.7676
Creamy Puddings With Mixed Berry Compote
1. Set the freezer to rapid freeze. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the ricotta cheese and half the sugar.
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool,... - 36.7692
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 118.812
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825
Fresh Strawberry Layer Cake
4 Layers of Moist, Pink, Cake, sandwiched with globs of Vanilla Buttercream. The whole thing is then crowned with White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and dusted with "Snow." - 117.274
Easy Batter Fried Bananas
1) Choose the bananas that are not too over-ripe, or they will be too soft for fritters.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into halves across.
3) Dust the bananas with flour and pat off any excess flour.
4) In a mixing basin, sift the... - 45.5806
1.In a bowl, beat the egg whites and mix with the almond paste.
2.Add the flavoring and enough sugar to make the mixture stiff enough to handle.
3.After it has stood overnight, it may be molded into small shapes of fruits or vegetables such as pears,... - 29.9546
1) Remove the hull of all strawberries except 4.
2) Cut the 4 strawberries into half.
3) Crack chocolate into pieces.
4) Halve the trifle sponges.
5) In a bowl, over a pan of hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
6) In the melted chocolate,... - 47.9525
Red Heart Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out 1 kg (2 lb) of the icing to a 35 cm (14 inch) square. Lift the icing over the cake, smooth the icing down the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Use the... - 37.0468